Illuminati House of Cards
November 28, 2010, 03:42:42 PM
Amazing news, the Illuminati house of cards comes tumbling down....

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

:shock:

Asia rising; I wonder who arranged for this 3rd Wiki-leak????
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

Re: Illuminati House of Cards
November 28, 2010, 03:53:39 PM
Asia's on the rise, indeed, not only as to economical growth but also as to a financial (homemade) disaster, holding the U.S. in a dept fist. This is what I said on another thread today:

I just wonder where this super self-image of the U.S. officials is deriving from.
The U.S. are the most endebted nation on the globe. Financial experts abroad are waiting for the big showdown already since months. The largest creditor is China, holding US treasuries of more than 865 billions US$ (in Sept 2010) which is almost double of what is in possession of the UK. Total public loans are adding up to 4.2 trillion US$, of which 2.8 trillion US$ are held by banks and countries abroad. Overall debts of the U.S. are up to over 13 trillions US$.
Bankruptcy vultures are continuously circling. (Yep, one possible solution needs only an elimination of the actual currency, invention of a new one and all worries are gone in a second.) This is how fast the debt clock is ticking: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Truth will prevail. In all aspects.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

paula-c

November 28, 2010, 04:09:29 PM
This whole thing is going to be very interesting
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 28, 2010, 04:24:39 PM
Quote from: "Grace"
Asia's on the rise, indeed, not only as to economical growth but also as to a financial (homemade) disaster, holding the U.S. in a dept fist. This is what I said on another thread today:

I just wonder where this super self-image of the U.S. officials is deriving from.
The U.S. are the most endebted nation on the globe. Financial experts abroad are waiting for the big showdown already since months. The largest creditor is China, holding US treasuries of more than 865 billions US$ (in Sept 2010) which is almost double of what is in possession of the UK. Total public loans are adding up to 4.2 trillion US$, of which 2.8 trillion US$ are held by banks and countries abroad. Overall debts of the U.S. are up to over 13 trillions US$.
Bankruptcy vultures are continuously circling. (Yep, one possible solution needs only an elimination of the actual currency, invention of a new one and all worries are gone in a second.) This is how fast the debt clock is ticking: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Truth will prevail. In all aspects.

Thank you, Grace, good info.

That Debt Clock is sickening, though.

Obama is a international disgrace; shame on him - unprecdented national debt for generations to come, BP oil fiasco, global leak of national security info... the dude should just do us all a favour and quit, clearly functioning as President is outside of his skill set.

:roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

November 28, 2010, 04:37:13 PM
It is not Obama. It has been going on since decades like that.
Only that nobody thought how much they were lied at.
What is Afghanistan was Iraq. What Iraq was was Vietnam. What Vietnam was was the Moon.
Every year another "superior" arrogance.
It's how the U.S. were constructed and it's definitely time for a change.
There are folks out there doing a better job.
And what is terrible about that? Nothing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

November 28, 2010, 06:03:10 PM
Interesting, world reaction is split on the leaked cables; some people want to know all the details, others say the details will damage international relations.

:!:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 28, 2010, 06:08:12 PM
What is Afghanistan was Iraq. What Iraq was was Vietnam. What Vietnam was was the Moon.

no obama is an joke, he needs to go.
[/size]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

November 28, 2010, 06:11:58 PM
Quote from: "LOVEYOUMORE"

[/size]

If you make statements like that, you need to back it up. You can't just say something like that without argumentation.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 28, 2010, 06:43:19 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"

[/size]

If you make statements like that, you need to back it up. You can't just say something like that without argumentation.

If I may, I will augument for my fellow hoaxer.  According to this news cast URL below, most of the US diplomatic leaks were from the last three years which was during the Obama adminsitration.  

The wiki leaks will give the American people a surprise score card on how Obama scored with his transparency and accountablity to the Anerican people who voted him in office.

It will be interesting to see if an 'accountability tribunal' will be called.  Personally, I would really like to hear Obama's explanation as to why the American DEA let the Afghan president off with $52M unexplained cash on his person.  

I saw a Passionate Eye program about Afghan families who sold their children to the sex trade, near the Vatican, to earn money to send back home to feed their families.  

:arrow:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

November 28, 2010, 07:04:16 PM
Quote from: "White_Orchid"
Quote from: "~Souza~"

[/size]

If I may, I will augument for my fellow hoaxer.  According to this news cast URL below, most of the US diplomatic leaks were from the last three years which was during the Obama adminsitration.  

The wiki leaks will give the American people a surprise score card on how Obama scored with his transparency and accountablity to the Anerican people who voted him in office.

It will be interesting to see if an 'accountability tribunal' will be called.  Personally, I would really like to hear Obama's explanation as to why the American DEA let the Afghan president off with $52M unexplained cash on his person.  

I saw a Passionate Eye program about Afghan families who sold their children to the sex trade, near the Vatican, to earn money to send back home to feed their families.  

:arrow:
Thanks for your answer but I am aware of the arguments. My point was that people should not just post statements like that without backing it up, like you did now. Otherwise the statements are useless and not helpful.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

November 29, 2010, 03:37:16 PM
Proposed qualifying Wikileaks international terrorist organization

U.S. senators have called for with all the force of law to be prosecuted those responsible for leaking documents.

Mexico City .- Given the revelations of the website Wikileaks, members of Congress proposed that the group is designated as "terrorist organization"and urged the U.S. government to initiate a prosecution.

"The escape of the material is deplorable," said Sen. Lindsay Grahamof South Carolina, to Fox News. "People WikiLeaks could have blood on their hands ... The people who do this lie at the bottom ..."

For his part, Sen. Claire McCaskill of Missouri said he hoped "we can find out where it comes from this and go after those responsible with all the force of law."

Peter King, New York, a supporter of Sinn Fein, the IRA's political arm, called on Hillary Clinton WikiLeaks is designated a "foreign terrorist organization" outlawed in the U.S..
Milenio.com Editorial information The Telegraph

:?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 29, 2010, 06:41:16 PM
@paula-c, thanks for the good link.  Please keep them coming, I am interested in world reaction to leaks and not sure what our own news will report.  This is unbelevable.   Leaks are shocking, I just watched a leak of US casually killing Iranian civilians.  It was too brutal to post. :(

Here is link where Omaba prefers to look East rather than West which substantiates earlier discussion on Asian rising.    

:evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

November 29, 2010, 08:31:05 PM
The more we know, the better I think - even if we don't like it or what it implies.  Whoever is leaking documents to Wikileaks wants the U.S. government exposed for what it really is - a bully trying to take over the entire school yard.  I'm sure there are people in "high places" who don't want to see the world under one government and are doing what they can to stop it.  I just hope they're doing it for the right reasons and not for their own selfish reasons.  And the more of us who know, even better.  

It makes me wonder if Michael knows these rebels in "high places" and if wikileaks has anything to do with Michael - meaning, that site is somehow helping Michael expose the lies of the world for when he comes back.  It seems reasonable that if there is a common goal, there could be a partnership or understanding there.  "I can't do it by myself".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 30, 2010, 09:23:22 AM
Wikileaks was only created in December 2006 and the size of some of the leaks is just phenomenal!
The latest WikiLeaks leak shows our Worldwide governments for what they are... Inept, corrupted, greedy, "Don't care about us"... There is a lot of "WRONG" to put "RIGHT" in the WORLD today!

The leaked US embassy cables also reportedly include accounts of:

- Iran attempting to adapt North Korean rockets for use as long-range missiles
- Corruption within the Afghan government, with concerns heightened when a senior official was found to be carrying more than $50m in cash on a foreign trip
- Bargaining to empty the Guantanamo Bay prison camp - including Slovenian diplomats being told to take in a freed prisoner if they wanted to secure a meeting with President Barack Obama
- Germany being warned in 2007 not to enforce arrest warrants for US Central Intelligence Agency officers involved in an operation in which an innocent German citizen with the same name as a suspected militant was abducted and held in Afghanistan
- US officials being instructed to spy on the UN's leadership by Secretary of State Hillary Clinton
- The very close relationship between Russian PM Vladimir Putin and his Italian counterpart Silvio Berlusconi
- Alleged links between the Russian government and organised crime
- Yemen's president talking to then US Mid-East commander General David Petraeus about attacks on Yemeni al-Qaeda bases and saying: "We'll continue saying the bombs are ours, not yours"
- Faltering US attempts to prevent Syria from supplying arms to Hezbollah in Lebanon

Full Article Link: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The founder of WikiLeak is said to be Julian Assange - See his profile in the article below, the embedded video is also interesting:

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

Sarahli

November 30, 2010, 03:23:16 PM
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal