~Souza~Topic starter

Re: TS and all else
November 28, 2010, 06:07:30 PM
Quote from: "Gema"
Souza, your post is very eloquent.

Imo, People just panic at times and can´t find clearly what they panic from.

I still don´t understand why TS involved Elvis with this hoax on the first place. The chaos starts from there.

Maybe that is done intentional to see if people would loose their heads over it and stop beLIEving.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

November 28, 2010, 06:11:11 PM
Could be. May be TS could redirect to the answer to the question someday.

Also I would like to know, why "LIE" in "beLIEve" are used in versals?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

~Souza~Topic starter

November 28, 2010, 06:14:07 PM

You should ask the beLIEvers who started it. I use it because we need to believe MJ being dead is a lie, along with many other things we have been fed by the media.[/color]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
November 28, 2010, 06:16:40 PM
;)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "Im_convincedmjalive"
Quote from: "~Souza~"

Hmmm, let's see...

Option 1: There is a chance he needs to wait for the Eliza case/Vernon exhumation, and the planning for his own exhumation as well. I do hope he is ready though, by that I mean he knows we're here for him when he needs us and he feels safe and supported enough to come back. I haven't seen TS redirect to Mr. Marley yet, so despite yesterday's redirect, I'm still a liddle worried. In this case Mike might have had several dates in mind, some of which have already passed, some still to come. There are many factors he can't control, so in this case he has some buffers.

Option 2: There is a part of me that thinks he has this one date in mind since he started planning this. If he is really such a perfectionist, he must have this perfect bamdate planned in advance as well. Probably impossible for us to find out, but that would make it even more perfect. In this case TS' predictions of possible bamdates are either a test for us to see if we will keep the faith no matter what, or Mike simply is the only one who knows the date.

Option 3: He is deciding if he will be back at all.

I haven't made up my mind yet. I am leaning towards option 2, but it could be option 1 as well, simply because it makes sense.
Although I would definitely understand option 3, I don't think that's the case, because then all of this would have been in vain. I don't see him starting something without finishing it, most certainly not something like this where he has put his heart and soul in.

I LIKE the combo of Option 1 and 2.

It is MY belief that when Michael began planning and preparing for this "hoax" he indeed knew the "perfect day" to "die".

Based on what I know about him and his love of numerology, he could pinpoint the "perfect day" to "die" and during his planning phase, (the years from the start, all the way up to today) he probably has added some things and deleted some things to his plan according to circumstances out of his control. Flexibility is key.  ;)

Think about ALL the shit he has endured since roughly 1991.  

While planning this "hoax" I am thinking he probably adjusted the original plan to include REVENGE and Personal VENDETTAS that came about as a result of The Conspiracies towards him.
These things NEED to be finished and ticked off a list before this is over.  8-)

It is my opinion that Michael indeed has a rough timeframe for his "BAM"
(whatever that means to him.)

I believe that the year 2012 is a major clue for the rough draft timeframe of a "BAM" and the intial end of the "hoax". I also believe that there are exact planned dates still to come for certain things to play out accordingly but, what happens in between those dates to this "hoax" is out of Michael's hands (kind of), he has no control over how we as "hoax" players are gonna act, or respond to any of this.

He can influence us, by clues or TS Updates, TMZ articles, his own family but, when it comes down to it THIS HOAX has a LIFE of it's own.

There is ALOT of things ALL happening and being accomplished at the same time.
What better way to Get A Message out to The World?  
Fake your death and get people involved in the world's biggest classroom and educate them while entertaining them, so we don't go completely NUTS, lol.
PURE GENIUS  :mrgreen:

Seriously though if Mike had done his concerts in London and it was rumoured that he  wanted to use that as a platform for a message, only the people at the concerts would hear the message. Doing it the way he has, SHOCK FACTOR, by Faking his death, getting the publics attention, getting them involved in a game, ARG, teach them ALL (over the net) about ALL the corrupt shit in the world. Recruit for the ARMY of L.O.V.E.
AWESOME!  :ugeek:

Lead by example, that is what Mike has done his whole LIFE, he has lead by example and he continues to LEAD right now. Just read this whole forum, look at his videos, interviews, he is leading the Army of L.O.V.E. RIGHT NOW.

Peace
sorry I am long winded this has been on my mind for a while.

We had expressed opinions about the reasons for a delay and Eliza's case back in the thread I posted. I am a firm believer in always reviewing. I review my own posts to see where my own thinking and attitude was at when I began and where is my thinking and attitude now. I use this as a comparison to gage my own changes in behaviour. Am I learning what is being taught? I think this post you did is very well thought out and if it helps all the better.

Peace
Last Edit: November 28, 2010, 06:18:20 PM by Im_convincedmjalive
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 28, 2010, 06:16:58 PM

You should ask the beLIEvers who started it. I use it because we need to believe MJ being dead is a lie, along with many other things we have been fed by the media.[/color]
I think it started with the Criss Angel posters! what happened with that?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

November 28, 2010, 06:20:45 PM
Quote from: "CrazyBanana"

I think it started with the Criss Angel posters! what happened with that?

Thanks for the info.
I have no idea which believers started using it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

November 28, 2010, 06:27:48 PM
Souza -- Great Post - Great example of THINKING for YOURSELF!

You were brave to attempt the $999 rewards... having spent many years studying maths, I chose instead to try my luck at the 1 in a million coincidence test TS also had on offer... and I lost... despite the odds being significantly higher than  0,00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000989755466% !

Quote from: "Souza"
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

We're in stage two and all we have to do is keep using our brains, think for ourselves and keep the faith that one day we will be in stage three.

It is important to keep our objectivity - "Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." —Albert Einstein

We will find out in due time about Elvis and the full connection with TS/MJ.  As it stands, we are still missing some facts to draw a final conclusion... but your theory Souza is plausible.  And the romantic in me, hope it is right ... as it would create a Big shock wave before the even Bigger shock wave... call it the wake-up call before the Tsunami of Love starts....

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

November 28, 2010, 06:35:02 PM
Fantastic post, Souza. I will applaud you for taking so much time out to do this!

I do not think TS came to explain everything to us and tell us everything. There's a lot of stuff TS doesn't tell us, and we figure that out on our own.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

angel

November 28, 2010, 06:50:57 PM
Well said, Souza.  Thanks for the voice of reason and common sense. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 28, 2010, 06:54:29 PM
I don't know if this has been pointed out but there is another triple 7 on the arm you posted. It's on the wrist.

Regarding the Jesse/Eliza/Linda case...if Lisa Marie or Pricilla speak up and say he's alive that would get peoples attention.

I have never believed that Michael is broke. I agree with you there - Michael owns a lot more than we realize. His financial struggles never added up in my mind.
Last Edit: November 28, 2010, 07:02:29 PM by voiceforthesilent
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

~Souza~Topic starter

November 28, 2010, 06:55:46 PM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
I don't know if this has been pointed out but there is another triple 7 on the arm you posted.
That's is why I posted it. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 28, 2010, 06:59:31 PM
Kudos to you Souza! Thanks for taking the time to put this together ... it's confirmed my beliefs and strengthened my faith.  Love to all xx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

November 28, 2010, 07:01:08 PM
Souza, I just want to tell you what a great job you have and are doing. Whether you know it or not, you have done an outstanding job of leadership not just moderating a hoax investigation website.  Once the information was gathered you never waivered in spite of all of the attacks. You've been opened to new ideas or theories when necessary but never stopped believing. You handled the naysayers when necessary.  I have been follower for a long time and even I have had some doubts. But like an excellent teacher, you reminded us of all of the clues that were discovered. Thanks so much for not only taking us on an incredible journey but keeping us on the path. I would like the Bam as much as others, but I have to say this journey  to the truth has been remarkable. In some ways, I will hate to see it end. I have trouble imagining any other adventure that could match let alone exceed this one.

I've no doubt that there is something great for you at the end of all of this. I've learned much from observing your leadership skills in a battle for the truth.

Thanks.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 28, 2010, 07:06:38 PM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
I don't know if this has been pointed out but there is another triple 7 on the arm you posted.
That's is why I posted it. ;)

sorry - I thought you were showing the one at the top of his arm. My bad.. :)

Question - when do you sleep....LOL.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Andrea

November 28, 2010, 07:07:26 PM
I'm glad you wrote this post Souza.  

I've always felt that TS is a genuine insider and I believe Eliza as well.  I don't know how big a part, if any, that Elvis has to do with MJ's hoax but I imagine there has been some contact between them, both before and after June 25th.  What's kinda funny is that when I first thought MJ could be alive (I think it was June 26th?), I started googling stuff and the Derek Clontz site said that MJ and Elvis were alive and in hiding together somewhere.  :lol:  Could've been a metaphor or something but interesting nonetheless considering all the developments in the hoax.

TS has proven himself to be a genuine insider and if people still want to question that, then that's up to them if they want to waste their time.  We don't know TS's identity, but none of us know anybody's on here, for the most part.  You or I could theoretically be an insider posing as a death hoax investigator.  (I'm not by the way!  :D )

This forum is the main source for all-things-death-hoax.  TS re-directs to this forum regularly and is a member here and we are on TMZ's blogroll.  I hope the arguing about TS stops so we can get on with what we do best.

And remember, it's all for LOVE!!!  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions