You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

LOOK AT THIS PAGE GOT SOME GREAT INFO ON IT ABOUT DIMITRIE DRAGHICESCU  DIEING IN THE PLACE OF MICHAEL  ON THE 25TH , EVERY ONE PLEASE POST WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS SITE AND IF YOU BELIEVE THE INFO .
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WHAT EVER HAPPENS .. DON\'T LET GO OF MY HAND !!!!

Quote from: "mjfan4ever"

LOOK AT THIS PAGE GOT SOME GREAT INFO ON IT ABOUT DIMITRIE DRAGHICESCU  DIEING IN THE PLACE OF MICHAEL  ON THE 25TH , EVERY ONE PLEASE POST WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS SITE AND IF YOU BELIEVE THE INFO .

I've herd this story several times. I don't really believe that theory. It could be true but I doubt it is. I also don't believe in  Illuminus Theo or Illuminus theory. I think it's a bunch of BS. :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Keep the faith. The truth will prevail! :roll:
Yes, thanks for posting but I am inclinded to agree with Secret Dove above. It would be quite belieivable if not for this illuminiti rubbish-really too far fetched when you investigate about them. Makes it really complicated and unbelievable. Why is everyone now talking/knowing of this illuminiti BS now since Michaels "death" when most people had never heard of them previously. If they were such an influential society who run the whole world etc and are the powers behind every government/every nation then how come not one member of my family or friends have never ever heard of them?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

Quote from: "mjfan4ever"

Michael hasn't died. Somebody had to die in his stead. This dimitrie could be that. This page is interesting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I think it could be a possible that Dimitrie is the one who died in MJ's place.  I know that MJ is still alive.  My gut tells me that he is alive.  Note:  The siggie above mine is so sexy.  MJ, your lips are so sexy.  Every time that I look at piccies of MJ from TII, I just fall in love with MJ all over again. MJ, you are the bomb, baby!!!!!!!!! ;)  ;)  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

Quote from: "Harleyblonde"
Quote from: "Secret Dove"

I've herd this story several times. I don't really believe that theory. It could be true but I doubt it is. I also don't believe in  Illuminus Theo or Illuminus theory. I think it's a bunch of BS. :roll:
Yes, thanks for posting but I am inclinded to agree with Secret Dove above. It would be quite belieivable if not for this illuminiti rubbish-really too far fetched when you investigate about them. Makes it really complicated and unbelievable. Why is everyone now talking/knowing of this illuminiti BS now since Michaels "death" when most people had never heard of them previously. If they were such an influential society who run the whole world etc and are the powers behind every government/every nation then how come not one member of my family or friends have never ever heard of them?
100% agree with you
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

What is interesting about this piece is that it was written on July 2 or 3rd and it clearly states that MJ will have died from Diprivan (sp) This was long before the autopsy reprort and there are some details that are interesting like Burbank airport instead of LAX.

I think it's something worth looking into.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

What is interesting about this piece is that it was written on July 2 or 3rd and it clearly states that MJ will have died from Diprivan (sp) This was long before the autopsy reprort and there are some details that are interesting like Burbank airport instead of LAX.

I think it's something worth looking into.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Suzy

Hello everyone.Here is everything white from snow and it reminds my on Michael.He loves snow.And yes I do believe this theorie.After all Dimitrie is a M.J lookalike.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jude

I've been reading up on Illuminate now for 3 years The NWO The Bilderberg Group, Henry Kissenger, the list goes on.
Just because you never heard of them, don't mean they don't exist.
Check out this site

LOOK AT THIS PAGE GOT SOME GREAT INFO ON IT ABOUT DIMITRIE DRAGHICESCU  DIEING IN THE PLACE OF MICHAEL  ON THE 25TH , EVERY ONE PLEASE POST WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS SITE AND IF YOU BELIEVE THE INFO .[/quote]

I've herd this story several times. I don't really believe that theory. It could be true but I doubt it is. I also don't believe in  Illuminus Theo or Illuminus theory. I think it's a bunch of BS. :roll: [/quote]
Yes, thanks for posting but I am inclinded to agree with Secret Dove above. It would be quite belieivable if not for this illuminiti rubbish-really too far fetched when you investigate about them. Makes it really complicated and unbelievable. Why is everyone now talking/knowing of this illuminiti BS now since Michaels "death" when most people had never heard of them previously. If they were such an influential society who run the whole world etc and are the powers behind every government/every nation then how come not one member of my family or friends have never ever heard of them?[/quote]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Get it togetha\', or leave it alone!

maryO

i totaly agree with this,i beleived this story from the beggining i heared it....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Call the man, Who deals in love beyond repair
He can heal the world Of hearts in need of care
Shine a light ahead When the next step is unclear
Call the man He\'s needed here...
He\'s needed here Right here right now

sweet1

I read this story back in July and at the time it made sense because I couldn't believe in my gut that MJ suddenly passed away. I think this is very plausible that Dimitrie died in MJ's place. When 911 was called and arrived at MJ's house;if I can recall the paramedics took 15 mins before they recognized that it was MJ that was in need of help because he looked nothing like himself. Perhaps not because he wasn't MJ afterall. Thanks for posting! Keep the Faith!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

check out this video it is a good one. i found it on youtube youll be surprised if you havnt seen it yet no bull just real stuff that has been in front of us

[youtube:13yn1yat]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dso84B88mvI&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:13yn1yat]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I\'m happy to be alive, I\'m happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Quote from: "Jude"
I've been reading up on Illuminate now for 3 years The NWO The Bilderberg Group, Henry Kissenger, the list goes on.
Just because you never heard of them, don't mean they don't exist.
Check out this site

I agree Jude, I have known of the existence of this group long before Mike's disappearance, before Dan Brown too  ;)   There are MANY books going back YEARS detailing the existence of this group...and let me just tell you all that the NWO is no joke: Jordan Maxwell has done MANY seminars and interviews with evience of this- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, Alex Jones has done much work on the topic as well-http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-82095917705734983&ei=bFEqS_rDK6eQqAKkqPjYBQ&q=alex+jones+bohemian+grove&hl=en#, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

In addition, their influence in the entertainment industry (HOLLYwood anyone?)has been well noted: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login,  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

Some people choose to see these as coincidences, but how many coincidence show a well thought out plan?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dyanne

Guys, there is no Dimitrie. There is a topic about this on the old forum, mjkit:

There it is also a picture that this Illuminus Theo has posted on the blog where he wrote about Dimitrie diying instead of Michael. But he is NOT Dimitrie.

He is an impersonator called Carlo Riley. That picture is taken from the impersonator's webpage:

And it looks to me from his page that he is very much alive
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions