Re: Jackie's Tweets
August 29, 2010, 04:10:06 PM
We have to keep trying to make the world a better place #MessageToMJ
about 1 hour ago via TweetDeck

Because of the messages in your music , we all make better choices in our lives today #MessageToMJ

#MessageToMJ my favorite short film you did is "Ghosts"! Love the choreography & of course your performance of so many different characters

#MessageToMJ I remember how one day the snake escaped & we were so scared, especially Toya, Janet & Mother

#MessageToMJ I remember how in the 80's you turned Hayvenhurst into a mini-zoo, with giant snakes, llamas, tigers, parrots and monkeys :)

#MessageToMJ You would be so proud of your 3 children right now, they carry on your spirit with so much pride... I love and miss you!

I will repeat my #MessageToMJ from last night and today for the new followers, welcome everyone!

It'sso wonderful 2 read how MJ inspired u RT@W000H000: @JackieJackson5 I work on a voluntary helpline for children & I love it! #MessageToMJ
about 2 hours ago via TweetDeck

We have to keep trying to make the world a better place #MessageToMJ

Because of the messages in your music , we all make better choices in our lives today #MessageToMJ
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 29, 2010, 04:17:40 PM
#MessageToMJ You would be so proud of your 3 children right now, they carry on your spirit with so much pride... I love and miss you!

:cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 29, 2010, 04:25:07 PM
All of the family's tweets were starting to make me sad, but then I realized that nobody said RIP. Well not that I have seen at least.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 29, 2010, 05:59:43 PM
Quote from: "StrangerInCalifornia"
All of the family's tweets were starting to make me sad, but then I realized that nobody said RIP. Well not that I have seen at least.

Yeah, I felt the same than realized that no one of the family said RIP or something like that
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

God gave a gift to the world when you were born;a person who loves and cares,who sees a person\'s need and fills it,who encourages and lifts people up,who spends energy on others rather than himself,who touches each life he enters & makes a difference in the world.May the love you have shown to others return to you multiplied.

August 29, 2010, 06:30:01 PM
I think these tweets are so sweet, the memories of the animals, the way Jackie compliments his brother, the mentioning of Michael's kids... It just made me cry and think about how Jackie hugged Michael during their 2001 concerts in NY  :cry:  :cry:  Just think about how much we miss Michael and then think about how much Jackie must miss him, if he really is gone?! Gosh, getting really emotional now...  :cry:

Love u Michael
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lilou

August 30, 2010, 04:05:43 AM
i feel the same,like you,i'm sad because all of those tweet..but don't forget this tweet
-->>>
Quote from: "yahoo4u"
JackieJackson5

#MessageToMJ my favorite short film you did is "Ghosts"! Love the choreography &of course your performance of so many different characters less than a minute ago via TweetDeck Retweeted by you and 11 others
<<<-------

Maybe Michael IS playing again many different characters ..Dave Dave on Larry king,Hat man..we don't know ..why does Jackie said "Ghost" he could say "thriller" or an other where Michael was disguised..but he said "Ghost",and in "Ghost" Michael was disguised in another real person..and we can see the making of with all the make up ..
Thriller was Michael's most popular short movie,he used make up too,but his characters wasn't real..but in Ghost if you don't see the making of,you can't see it's Michael,and i'm sure,today again some people don't know the mayor is Michael ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[size=150]When he shall die,
Take him and cut him out in little stars,
And he will make the face of heaven so fine
That all the world will be in love with night,
And pay no worship to the garish sun.
[/size]

Romeo and Juliet. actIII Scene 2
If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.- Michael Jackson

Glinda

August 30, 2010, 05:37:10 AM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65why7alD3Y[/youtube]

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->   <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 10:41:47 AM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

August 30, 2010, 09:18:51 PM
Quote from: "Lilou"
i feel the same,like you,i'm sad because all of those tweet..but don't forget this tweet
-->>>
Quote from: "yahoo4u"
JackieJackson5

#MessageToMJ my favorite short film you did is "Ghosts"! Love the choreography &of course your performance of so many different characters less than a minute ago via TweetDeck Retweeted by you and 11 others
<<<-------

Maybe Michael IS playing again many different characters ..Dave Dave on Larry king,Hat man..we don't know ..why does Jackie said "Ghost" he could say "thriller" or an other where Michael was disguised..but he said "Ghost",and in "Ghost" Michael was disguised in another real person..and we can see the making of with all the make up ..
Thriller was Michael's most popular short movie,he used make up too,but his characters wasn't real..but in Ghost if you don't see the making of,you can't see it's Michael,and i'm sure,today again some people don't know the mayor is Michael ;)
You know what guys? It is kinda odd for Jackie to use this memory of MJ I mean all of a sudden he just bust out and say this? Of all things? Kinda like at the memorial when Marlon was talking about Mj in the music store in disguise ! I was like wth? :shock: ANNNNND Nobody say RIP or In memory of i mean .... :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

August 31, 2010, 12:20:23 AM
I had a question a while back and maybe this is a good place to ask. Does anyone know exactly who were the other 6 (I think) characters that MJ was disguised as in Ghosts, in pictures? Thanks!  7 altogether!

Also I really think MJ maybe is disguised as some people we have missed in this hoax. Maybe TMZ or TS will drop some hints if this is so. Maybe there are 7 in the hoax too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

August 31, 2010, 12:28:06 AM
Quote from: MJonmind
I had a question a while back and maybe this is a good place to ask. Does anyone know exactly who were the other 6 (I think) characters that MJ was disguised as in Ghosts, in pictures? Thanks!  7 altogether!

Also I really think MJ maybe is disguised as some people we have missed in this hoax. Maybe TMZ or TS will drop some hints if this is so. Maybe there are 7 in the hoax too.

I found an article that says Michael was 5 Characters in "Ghosts".

The King of Pop plays five characters in Ghosts:

* The Maestro - scary guy that the mayor tries to run out of town
    * The Mayor - yup, tries to run the Maestro (himself) out of town
    * Ghoul Mayor
    * Super ghoul
    * Skeleton

Ghosts (1997/I)
Michael Jackson    ...    Maestro / Mayor / Mayor Ghoul / Super Ghoul / Skeleton
Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 10:42:40 AM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

August 31, 2010, 12:33:58 AM
Quote from: Serenitys_Dream
The King of Pop plays five characters in Ghosts:

* The Maestro - scary guy that the mayor tries to run out of town
    * The Mayor - yup, tries to run the Maestro (himself) out of town
    * Ghoul Mayor
    * Super ghoul
    * Skeleton

Ghosts (1997/I)
Michael Jackson    ...    Maestro / Mayor / Mayor Ghoul / Super Ghoul / Skeleton

+ the real Michael Jackson + his double = 7

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->  <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->  <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> 

(j/k... I think)
Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 10:43:33 AM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Lilou

August 31, 2010, 06:20:45 AM
Quote from: mjboogie
Quote from: Lilou
-->>>
Quote from: yahoo4u
JackieJackson5

<<<-------

Thriller was Michael's most popular short movie,he used make up too,but his characters wasn't real..but in Ghost if you don't see the making of,you can't see it's Michael,and i'm sure,today again some people don't know the mayor is Michael <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
You know what guys? It is kinda odd for Jackie to use this memory of MJ I mean all of a sudden he just bust out and say this? Of all things? Kinda like at the memorial when Marlon was talking about Mj in the music store in disguise ! I was like wth? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> ANNNNND Nobody say RIP or In memory of i mean .... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

YEssssssssssss !i know it !!it's really strange..i think it was a little bit unsuitable to tell that Michael loved disguise himself..i'm sure Jackie has a loooooooooot of other memories to tell us about Michael .. lol
I was watching Ghost's making of and michael says "becoming someone else..it's fun" and after ..he says "and i'm not Michael Jackson,don't think i'm Michael Jackson because i'm not.."  <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
[youtube]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login[/youtube]
Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 10:44:12 AM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/size]

If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.- Michael Jackson

Lilou

August 31, 2010, 06:43:57 AM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rq5n_4Wy_lA&NR=1[/youtube] very lovely when he does an ad for a toothpaste  <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->[attachment=0:cyxjtaf4]<!-- ia0 -->zedazrft.jpg<!-- ia0 -->[/attachment:cyxjtaf4]
Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 10:45:46 AM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/size]

finfin

October 04, 2010, 04:52:03 PM
Latest tweet:
My favorite song of the moment is @CaliSwagDstrct 's version of "Wanna Be Where You Are" with Michael. I love it, it puts a smile on my face
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

October 04, 2010, 05:02:59 PM
Lyrics

;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt