pepperTopic starter

Corey Haim's Mother Talks About Her Son's Death
February 18, 2011, 12:25:09 AM
Go to this link and scroll down to watch the video from "Good Morning America".
Listen to Corey Haim's mother - She speaks honestly and sincerely, not putting on a show or "acting"-

This is Reality.

We haven't seen a lot of Reality lately...

Link:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Thank you for posting this video. Wow! yes I do see the difference between Katherine and Corey HAim's mother. Two different type of people.. I feel so bad for her, not only she has cancer she lost her son, before she would probably pass away. she said she does  not know if she is on remission. Very sad  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

I didn't watch the Oscars but I read that Corey Haim was snubbed during the obituaries at the Oscars.  He wasn't even mentioned.  I think that's messed up because Corey was a big star back in the 80's and he was in quite a few movies.  He was in more movies than MJ and MJ was mentioned last year at the Oscars even though MJ's still alive as far as I'm concerned.  It's like Corey didn't get any recognition when he died.  He deserves more than that.  I was a fan of his back in the 80's.  It's really sad.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Real grief can even lead to such stress that health can be affected.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  In her case, cancer. All the Jackson's have been fine, except for Randy's heart condition, but we don't know if it was hardly serious, or was brought on from having to lie in his interview. I'd sure be stressed about that! :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "pepper"
Go to this link and scroll down to watch the video from "Good Morning America".
Listen to Corey Haim's mother - She speaks honestly and sincerely, not putting on a show or "acting"-

This is Reality.

We haven't seen a lot of Reality lately...

Link:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hello pepper!!!!

Thank you for the link  :D .I saw something similar on 16 february:

Corey Haim's Mother Tells 'GMA' about His Life, and Death

By Tara Ariano, The Set | Wednesday, February 16, 2011, 9:51 AM

March 10 will mark the first anniversary of Corey Haim's passing: The former child star died last year of pneumonia, according to the Los Angeles County Coroner. With the date approaching, Haim's mother Jody appeared this morning on ABC's "Good Morning America" to talk about her late son.

Corey Haim came to prominence at the age of 14 as the titular lead in the feature film "Lucas," and went on to co-star opposite close friend Corey Feldman in films like "The Lost Boys" and "Dream a Little Dream"; later, they also co-starred in the short-lived reality show "The Two Coreys." In the 1990s, Haim struggled publicly with drug addiction, and went through rehab several times.

In an interview with Robin Roberts on Wednesday, Ms. Haim talked about her battle with breast cancer: Her diagnosis was the impetus for moving back in with her son -- he took care of her through her treatment.

Ms. Haim acknowledged the questions that surrounded Corey's death (including speculation that drug abuse was involved). But she insisted that Corey was healthy — that, in fact, his representatives had him "fully booked for 2010" — and that his sudden illness came on shortly after he and his mother had been playing Frisbee on an unusually cold and windy day.

"Usually we played for close to an hour, but we played for about 30 seconds and he says 'You know mom, I'm not feeling well.'" By the next morning, when Ms. Haim returned from a radiation treatment, he was experiencing a high fever, flu-like symptoms and pain in his back and chest. He died that day; his death was later ruled as being due to pneumonia.

Nearly a year after Corey's death, enough time has passed, Ms. Haim said, for her to be able to read his fans' moving letters, and to respond to them personally. Best of all, she reports that her cancer is in remission.

'GMA' Exclusive: Corey Haim's Mother Speaks Out (02.16.11)
[youtube:34toi7x3]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5FwaQxCZnU[/youtube:34toi7x3]

Here is what Corey Feldamn had to say today 10 march about his friend Corey Haim:

Corey Feldman On 'Today': Corey Haim Did Not Die From Drug Overdose  
While promoting 'Lost Boys: The Thirst,' Corey Feldman explained that Corey Haim's death last March was not due to a drug overdose as initially reported in the press. Instead, Haim died from a heart condition and from complications due to pneumonia, Feldman said on 'Today.'

"It was reported ... that he died from a drug overdose, which, in fact, was not true," Feldman said.

Well I dont know for shure why Corey died but his death was very strange just like in many cases we disscused here on the forum.His mother said it was not drug overdose but for shure drugs were one of contributi­ng factor of his death.Or maybe was something else,who knows how weak his immune system was if he really died because of pneumonia  :? .Anyway RIP Corey  :( .
It is just me or in the news was something about pneumonia(or lungs) in Michael's case also?????

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions