Frank Dileo's Facebook
December 16, 2009, 05:46:55 PM
Not sure if this is anything "odd" but just throwing everything I find out there.....if you take a look at Frank Dileo's Facebook page, he has links posted on June 16th and 23rd that I find odd.  Maybe it's nothing or was he throwing info out as reminder he is "friends" with Michael or to try to convince everyone he's a good guy, etc??  I especially find the old video he posted as it's one of the old interviews where "Mike" talks about his disguises, etc..   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lorrie

Re: Frank Dileo's Facebook
December 16, 2009, 05:56:44 PM
Thanks for the link. I find it odd that Frank only has 44 fans on that account, considering his connection to Michael. Hmmm. Maybe others are like me and just don't/didn't know he's on Facebook.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 16, 2009, 07:22:39 PM
I just found him on FB today so I know how you feel....sometimes I feel soooo behind on things but I just don't have the time to research all the time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 16, 2009, 07:26:50 PM
I had no idea he had an FB....for some reason I have not doubted he was friends with Michael,at least on a business level. Michael went to him when he wanted to out Thome Thome. Or thats Dileos story...still dont know why they have not investigated
Thome.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Love you more...forever

mjboogie

December 16, 2009, 11:01:19 PM
I dont know. One part of me still believes that MJ was afraid of Thome for a reason. I keep thinking of his spiritual guidance person Judith. But then if this was the case why in the heck is Thome listed in the end credits for TII? I just dont get it! Then I am like MJ fired him, didnt a media outlet show the actual document? Signed by MJ. If that was really MJ's signature.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wilds

December 16, 2009, 11:39:18 PM
I also read that Thome was fired in May. This was made in writing by Michael, but Thome obviously ignored it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 17, 2009, 09:57:47 AM
I have gone on record to voice my suspicion of all of these twitter and fb accounts by so-called MJ friends, family and colleagues. With that said, does anyone else notice that the Frank fb page is filled with random MJ related comments and tons of old MJ vids. I could have created this fb account. Plus, did anyone else notice that the links that supposedly  direct you to Frank's personal site are broken. A man of his stature would certainly have a better webmaster. My verdict is that this fb page is guilty of being a fake.   :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 17, 2009, 10:07:19 AM
Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
I have gone on record to voice my suspicion of all of these twitter and fb accounts by so-called MJ friends, family and colleagues. With that said, does anyone else notice that the Frank fb page is filled with random MJ related comments and tons of old MJ vids. I could have created this fb account. Plus, did anyone else notice that the links that supposedly  direct you to Frank's personal site are broken. A man of his stature would certainly have a better webmaster. My verdict is that this fb page is guilty of being a fake.   :lol:

It could be fake but Michael supposedly died June 25th, this account started around June 16th so I wouldn't be so quick to say it's a fake. Before June 25th who would have been interested in creating a fake account for Frank Dileo? I mean really no one and unless you were a big MJ fan and knew of all the people he's connected to maybe but seriously it makes no sense to deem this page as a fake. If it was created after the fact then maybe but it was created a week before.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"When you lay me down sleeping and my heart is weeping"
-Michael Jackson

larab

December 17, 2009, 10:14:00 AM
june 23rd he said "mike hired me back"
no way it is fake.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 17, 2009, 10:27:55 AM
LOL...there are whispers in the wind that a certain hoax site was created prior to June 25th so anything is possible regarding FB pages.

As someone noted earlier, Frank has 44 friends. He is MJs manager, a direct link to Mj  and he has a mere 44 friends. Meanwhile random MJ wannabe's and so-called insiders have zillions of twitter followers and FB friends.

The odd placement of old MJ public vids cause me to pause and question the page's validity. Why not place personal vids that show MJ and Frank in never-before-seen settings? It could be a real Frank FB page ...or ...not.

Quote from: "mjfanforever"

It could be fake but Michael supposedly died June 25th, this account started around June 16th so I wouldn't be so quick to say it's a fake. Before June 25th who would have been interested in creating a fake account for Frank Dileo? I mean really no one and unless you were a big MJ fan and knew of all the people he's connected to maybe but seriously it makes no sense to deem this page as a fake. If it was created after the fact then maybe but it was created a week before.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 17, 2009, 10:49:53 AM
Quote from: "larab"
no way it is fake.

Exactly that certain forum being created before Michael "died" is and will always be suspicious but the bottom line is that page was created before June 25th...9 days before to be exact. So I look at it like this he could very well be apart of the hoax as well. Just like Elizabeth Taylor, Kenny Ortega, and a host of others created "verified" pages. All these people did this prior to June 25th. I don't rule out the fact that anything is possible. I'm just looking at this from all angles and just like with those Twitter pages that popped up before Michael died. Many people weren't even aware these people had Twitter accounts until after the fact (Michael's passing). Same goes for Dr. Kline, he created a page just prior to his death and tweeted often with Dame Elizabeth so I tend to look at the facts before calling something a fake. I would say the same goes for Karen Faye before Michael's death she was not FB'ing like she is now. Everyday it's something new with her. It does amaze me though how people will follow fakes and not know the real thing he it declared itself with bright lights and banners. Not sure though just my opinion. This surely is a thrill ride to say the least!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

-Michael Jackson

December 17, 2009, 11:27:55 AM
I stand on the side of caution because many people have been led down some dangerous paths by pranksters during the past 6 months. It is open season on MJ fans and some people like to have fun and play games. Pranksters exist... they are bored and like to play mind games. Some people have been tricked into believing that they are tweeting and emailing MJs friends and even MJ himself. Some have gotten hurt emotionally and risked getting hurt physically if the "secret save MJ meetings" had taken place. If I am incorrect in my belief that the page is fake, I'll take the risk and miss out on lively chat with Frank DiLeo. Until then, I still stand on the side of caution and common sense.  BTW - If Frankie baby says something interesting or offers a valid clue...please share.

Quote from: "mjfanforever"
Quote from: "larab"
no way it is fake.

Exactly that certain forum being created before Michael "died" is and will always be suspicious but the bottom line is that page was created before June 25th...9 days before to be exact. So I look at it like this he could very well be apart of the hoax as well. Just like Elizabeth Taylor, Kenny Ortega, and a host of others created "verified" pages. All these people did this prior to June 25th. I don't rule out the fact that anything is possible. I'm just looking at this from all angles and just like with those Twitter pages that popped up before Michael died. Many people weren't even aware these people had Twitter accounts until after the fact (Michael's passing). Same goes for Dr. Kline, he created a page just prior to his death and tweeted often with Dame Elizabeth so I tend to look at the facts before calling something a fake. I would say the same goes for Karen Faye before Michael's death she was not FB'ing like she is now. Everyday it's something new with her. It does amaze me though how people will follow fakes and not know the real thing he it declared itself with bright lights and banners. Not sure though just my opinion. This surely is a thrill ride to say the least!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 17, 2009, 02:28:58 PM
I stand on the side of caution because many people have been led down some dangerous paths by pranksters during the past 6 months. It is open season on MJ fans and some people like to have fun and play games. Pranksters exist... they are bored and like to play mind games. Some people have been tricked into believing that they are tweeting and emailing MJs friends and even MJ himself. Some have gotten hurt emotionally and risked getting hurt physically if the "secret save MJ meetings" had taken place. If I am incorrect in my belief that the page is fake, I'll take the risk and miss out on lively chat with Frank DiLeo. Until then, I still stand on the side of caution and common sense.  BTW - If Frankie baby says something interesting or offers a valid clue...please share.

I read about that incident and it's sad but I always use common sense. I wasn't aware Frank had a page until this thread appeared. I have little interest in searching for everyone Michael was affiliated with really. I feel really bad for those people who got hurt meeting up with strangers and not knowing. I am personally not that gullible but there are plenty who are. There are hundreds of piped pipers willing to manipulate grieving fans and it's a sad thing. I only came to my opinion after scrolling through his FB and seeing his join date. It's good to be cautious because like you said not many are. I've watched as people have gone literally bonkers following every person that pops up on twitter or myspace. I'm not a fan of myspace and I've only recently joined twitter last year but I just leave the following people's coat tails to others.I really hope people do use more caution. Following someone on Twitter or FB is one thing but meeting strangers is another thing.

I remember a thread on MJHD1 and this girl spoke of how she lived in Europe I believe and she was running late to class and 2 big security guards asked her could she show them where some particularly well known museum was because they were lost. She said they were surrounding this guy in all black and he had his face wrapped up and all she could see was his hands. She said he wore black sunglasses but she felt it was Michael. Everyone was so in awe and thought she was so lucky to have been there at that time. She showed them to the museum and even went with them. I remember thinking "wow, not in my worst night mare would I lead the way showing two big strangers and a 3rd wrapped up to a museum, even if they did have a limo." It kind of freaked me out that she was so open and friendly with them. I love Michael as much as any other fan but these are terrible actions and possibly life threatening. People will pounce on the weak and it has been proven tragedy after tragedy. The Asian Tsunamis, New Orleans and Hurricane Katrina, Michael's passing, and the list goes on. So I do agree with you on one point and that is use common sense and caution.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

-Michael Jackson

lisap27

December 17, 2009, 02:35:19 PM
is this just a fan page? cos MJ has one and its the same were it says become a fan at the top not a friend request.. also do you think its frank that writes on it.. cos the MJ one has new posts all the time about stuff.. or are they run by someone else?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 18, 2009, 12:20:23 AM
He was hired more than two days before MJ "died" wasn't he?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions