Re: Pearl has just tweeted
September 05, 2010, 09:53:44 PM
Sunshine....I think PearlJr's reply has some interesting "fill in the blanks" info, however I think her response could have been less rude!  :(
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

September 05, 2010, 10:40:34 PM
I think Pearl needs to stop seeking attention from hoaxers, she is annoying me and her reply to sunshine is just plain rude. I wonder how much money she has made from her e-book by now and I wonder how much of the info in there is not actually her own research.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 05, 2010, 11:03:11 PM
From what I hear about her book, can't really take her too seriously... :roll:  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (B. Howard Fans)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Martin Page Fans)

~Souza~

September 05, 2010, 11:36:29 PM
Quote from: "Stranger In Chi-town"
From what I hear about her book, can't really take her too seriously... :roll:  :?

I really just had to watch that "door" video to come to that conclusion :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 05, 2010, 11:48:20 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "Stranger In Chi-town"

I really just had to watch that "door" video to come to that conclusion :lol:

Yeah, lolz. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (B. Howard Fans)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Martin Page Fans)

September 06, 2010, 12:06:03 AM
ok, so I sent her a reply from the rude one (IMO) this is what I said

Re: Why don't you pursue those avenues!
Hi Pearl

I wasn't trying to make my questions sound mean at all, and that's why I said I not being mean...I have noticed over the net, people don't know how to take or word questions, so they do get taken the wrong way, sorry if I offended you in any way. I like most, are just trying to get answers on things, and asking hard questions is a part of it. I have emailed and tried getting in contact with so many people, Jackson's, Kenny, Usher, Akon, my list is very long and either no one answers or I just get the run around and called a NUT, I didn't even think you would get back to me, as no one else has. This is very frustrating to a lot of people, and we are not so interested as to when or if Michael Jackson comes back, but the WHY he had to do this. I don't have the means of getting a hold of people like you do, and that is why I was thinking you could see about getting onto LKL, I have sent him the link to your emovie book, asking him to please consider having you on his show, so that you would be able to speak for so many of us, and explain all of our thoughts as to why this could be a HOAX....I wish I could meet you, and talk face to face, it would be so much easier to ask things without it coming off the wrong way. I am a mother of 4 children and live in Canada, so that makes it kinda hard for me to get to the states and really look things up, internet is good, but being able to check things out in person would be better. I love Michael Jackson's music, and what he has done for the world, I don't know him on a personal level, but I love him for being the human being that he is. What has been done to him in his life has no excuses, and can not be erased, but I just hope he knows he has so many more who stand with him in his fight for whats right. I hope this helps better explain myself to you as to why I felt to ask you what I did. Take care Pearl, I will keep on to Larry King about talking with you. All the best to you.

Tanya Dixon

and then this is her reply back...to which to me she could of excused herself for coming off the wrong way too. oh, hate to tell her, I read her book....FOR FREE...LOL....as I said, internet is good

Pearljr

Re: Re: Why don't you pursue those avenues!
GREAT! I went to great lenghts to answer the questions most are seeking in the EmovieBook.

When you get a chance, please read it--it's one amazing story!

LKL would be great!

ReplyDelete

Sep 05, 2010
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
SAVE UR CASH, DON\'T BUY TABLOID TRASH.

]

September 09, 2010, 03:55:53 PM
That first song on the "New Album" Maybe We Can Do It. remind me of that one line in the song that Michael Jackson sang with his brothers Let Me Show You the Way to Go.  I love that song.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@Pearljr
November 30, 2010, 03:20:12 PM
Just saw this on twitter-

Pearl Jr radio interview tonight on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login @ 11 pm PST discussing MJ, death hoax, album, etc call in 310 674 5896
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

What I hear .... is quite strange, mildly spoken.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]L.O.V.E.  Aintnosunshine[/size]

mjboogie

:evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

New tweet by Pearl Jr yesterday:

Just saw Oprah's promotion for OWN & she says & it reads "This Is It" "This is the Moment" Will Michael be (final) guest on The Oprah Show?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

Re: @Pearljr
March 12, 2011, 04:20:04 PM
Pearljr
On Saturday 12th March 2011, @Pearljr said:

I didn't want to go here, but . . .
You did anyway...
There's nothing new here, some believe that MJ died on June 25, 2009 and that's that!!! Nothing will sway them one way or another. If MJ did a death hoax, he most certainly would not tell Majestik, he is too easily swayed by women to keep a secret as big as that quiet.

SERIOUSLY?!!!! And you know this how?! OUT FUCKING RAGEOUS

The supposed Majestik Message promoted by the most hated MJ fan, Taaj Malik, is just a part of what she does. Create division so she can be on top. She is nothing to me, but someone people should be very wary of.
Isn't that what you do also with your publications,cause division between his fans and supporters with your long ass tweets,rants and yt video's?

Nowhere is my name mentioned nor the name of our documentary. But since receiving so many emails regarding Majestik's Message to the fans--seemingly aimed at our company, I had to respond.
Of course you did...to get more attention for your 'book' and yourself.

Elvis had the same death hoax and MJ studied the book "Is Elvis Alive?" to the tee and copied it. Like LMP said on Oprah "play after play after play was just like my father's". Not a coincidence but something planned by MJ himself. I didn't create any of the clues, we, the death hoax community, have discovered hundreds of clues why we beLIEve Michael Jackson faked his death.

I'm a reporter and the Michael Jackson death hoax is simply another side of the story that we, at Elbow Grease Productions, decided was worth telling.
Are you?reporter for who?for what?you just decided that upon yourself,why lie and make out you are some credited journalist...er..

Tell everyone not one clue was rejected in that slash and burn note. There are only words based on the arrogance of ignorance and not knowing Michael Joe Jackson. MJ would L.O.V.E. a death hoax and be offended that his stardom was not big enough to create one; that's A REASON why I believe he did it, and for several other bigger reasons to lengthy to explain here. That's why I wrote a 115,000 word EmovieBook, "Pseudocide Did Michael Jackson Fake His Death To Save His Life?" to explain in detail.

The clues are still the clues. Now if we are wrong, show us where and how, but nothing like that, just key words that push people's emotional buttons and that is what Taaj, or whatever her name is, is excellent at.

Dah, of course, if MJ did a death hoax, then the kids would know, so fooey on that plea to create more division among MJ fans and ignite a hateful environment.

MJ wrote and released a note stating "See You In July 2011" and that's what I aim to do and promote "Alive! Is Michael Jackson Really Dead" and every other thing in the death hoax, which is numerous, abundant and quite frankly, fun at times, like the 5 Alive Do Do Bird with a party favor in his mouth on Blanket's birthday this year.

Keep Michaeling and please support the documentary "Alive! Is Michael Jackson Really Dead?" This keeps MJ ALIVE and will keep his legacy vibrant. Taaj doesn't understand how the industry works, she only understands slash and burn tactics--her specialty.

Yeah Pearl,well awfully sorry to break it to you,but you are as bad as Taaj Malik.
Both stirring the MJ pot, both making money from his 'death'/production and both have no right to call yourselves Michael Jackson fans or supporters.
Self decided spokeswomen who need to get lives and stop talking about Michaels.

and I will tell you another thing,Pearl Jr does NOT speak for me as a believer.How dare she talk in the 'we' sense like 'we' all stand behind what she says.

Just another nobody who is taking advantage of Michael's current position,making a few $$ from his name and gaining a following from his fans based on nothing but assumptions and opinions put into something as if it were fact and the gospel.

She is on that fuck you list next to Oprah,Charles Thomson,Diane Dimond,LMP and co
Y'all know.

The end.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 19, 2011, 02:15:16 PM
What a CRAZY coincidence??? Pearl Jr's fiancee, Cecil Holmes with Michael's chef, Kai Chase. Just thought we'd s You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

March 19, 2011, 02:33:07 PM
Hmmm.... that picture is 25 years old.   :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 19, 2011, 02:56:08 PM
Quote from: "Miss.Peppers"
What a CRAZY coincidence??? Pearl Jr's fiancee, Cecil Holmes with Michael's chef, Kai Chase. Just thought we'd s You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This is getting crazier by the day...

Sind - what did Charles Thomson do? Just curious because I thought he fought for the truth about the trial, etc....

I'm on the fence about Pearl Jr. Sometimes I think she knows more and is playing her part. Other times, like now, IDK.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal