The Burn Victim Theme

  • 28 Replies
  • 3556 Views

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline looking4truth

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1450
    • Show only replies by looking4truth

The Burn Victim Theme

  • on: November 30, 2010, 09:21:04 PM
I am starting to notice themes in this adventure and one of them is "The Burn Victim". Here are all the connections I made to this theme, some based on fact and some based on speculation.

Factual Clues
- Michael Jackson was driven to UCLA via a Los Angeles Ambulance vehicle. Here is a google search of their vehicles: http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&q=Lo ... 24&bih=403. Notice it says in big white letters Los Angeles Fire Department. Yes, this may be a bit of a stretch to say it's a clue but it's funny given the rest of these connections.

- Soon after June 25th, Footage of Michael Jackson's hair burning incident was released for public consumption. Please note Miko Brando being the first to come rescue him.
[youtube:9ts4dhy5]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgb-zCnz9mE[/youtube:9ts4dhy5]

- Before the funeral, Larry King interviewed Michael's friend, Dave Dave who was a burn victim and guess who else was there? Miko Brando. What a coincidink! lol Also, we all know the suspicion of this being really Michael Jackson.
 [youtube:9ts4dhy5]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En5Q4syywcw&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:9ts4dhy5]

- On Good Morning America, Michael's three bodyguards talked about his "burn victim" disguise @5:12 of this video.
[youtube:9ts4dhy5]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdI9ttNDT5g[/youtube:9ts4dhy5]
Hopefully that's the right video with them talking about it. I cannot check it right now.

Spectulation Clues
- V For Vendetta's main character was also a burn victim and there have been many connections to that movie and this adventure. This video is a good one to see the possible connections between the two.
[youtube:9ts4dhy5]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYKIR_0XgAc[/youtube:9ts4dhy5]

I also went further with this theme to see what could be the possible reason behind these constant references besides the reference to the movie, V For Vendetta. Here is what I found:

Biblical Reference:
Quote
That flame denotes love Divine is because love in its first origin is nothing else than fire and flame from the Lord as a sun. It is the fire or flame of this sun which gives the being of life to every man; and it is the vital fire itself which fills the interiors of man with heat, as can be seen from love, for in proportion as love increases with man, he grows warm, and in proportion as love decreases, he grows cold.

Source: http://biblemeanings.info/Words/Natural/Flame.htm

Fire Symbols in Different Cultures:
Quote
Universal Fire Symbols

Fire symbols and meanings allow you to hold the power and passion of the Gods, right in the palm of your metaphorical hand. Within the collective consciousness fire blazes through the waves of thought with assertion – awing our minds with concepts of inspiration and vivacious vitality. To wit, here are a few symbolic attributes pertaining to the element of fire:

    * Energy
    * Power
    * Passion
    * Action
    * Sexuality
    * Creativity
    * Authority
    * Consumption
    * The Untamed

These are just a few images that burn through our archetypal arsenals. From ancient to present, there is no denying fire symbols and their meanings heat up our hearts, move our bodies, quicken our minds, and lift our spirits.

And so, it is no wonder there is a symbol for fire in virtually every culture and every era. To wit, here are a few for your enjoyment.

Alchemy Element Fire Symbol    Alchemy symbol for the element of Fire:
In the practicing alchemists point of view, fire is a catalyst to both initiating and completing metaphysical demonstrations. This symbol signifies upward mobility, forward motion, rising flames and aspirations to solar embodiment (in both literal and philosophical senses). To move into the energy of fire is to be utterly consumed, transformed and lifted out of limitation (vis a vis: smoke rising – also bringing to mind the symbolic message of the phoenix in alchemical literature). For a look at all the element symbols click here

.
Another Alchemy Fire Symbol    Another Alchemy Fire Symbol:
Found in alchemical texts, this symbol corresponds with southern directions in practical ritual, the season of summer, and is also a symbol associated with archangel Michael. This emblem also signifies connections made within the realm of transformation – the point meeting in the center is both connected and affecting each opposite end (as well as bridging opposites). Find more alchemy symbols on this website here.

.
Celtic Symbol: Arwen Triple Fire    Celtic Symbol of the Triple Flame (Arwen):
The ancient Celts were keenly aware of the metaphorical significance of fire and its spiritually transformative properties. Examples of this knowledge are found in Celtic statues and art in the form of three flames or rays found upon the faces of deities or Celtic clansmen and women. These flames were rendered in lines aspiring up and outwards to the subject's forehead with the base of the three lines meeting at the bridge of the nose. This motif is symbolic of Arwen a Celtic concept of enlightenment, inspiration, and total unification of polarities (in other words, a calm balance struck between male/female, physical/ethereal, etc. within the human awareness).

.
Chinese I Ching Trigram for Fire Symbol    Chinese Symbol Trigram for Fire:
The I Ching, or Book of Changes is a philosophical body of work whose foundation stems from eight symbolic trigrams. In turn, each trigram resonates with corresponding energies. In this case, the Chinese symbol for fire (as seen in the trigram shown left) corresponds with the element of fire. This trigram also indicates southern directions (useful in Feng Shui practices). The symbol speaks of clarity, independence, health and vision (philosophically speaking, but this trigram rules the physical eyes within the body). The Chinese animal that corresponds with this fire symbol is the pheasant. For more Chinese symbols click here.

.
Ken Rune, a symbol of fire and strength    Ken Rune, a Symbol of Fire and Strength:
The Nordic Futhark, a system of divination based on 24 alphabetical symbols derived from ancient Germans, Scandinavians and Anglo-Saxon tribes established a magnificent form of communication between that which is physical and non-physical. The ken rune, shown left, represents the flame or fire. It is a symbol of positive action, sexual prowess, passion, warmth and positive direction. As an oracle this symbol indicates a blossoming of understanding that will light the way for new adventure. It also indicates winning and success, and so it is also a symbol of victorious warriors.

.
Mayan Symbol for Fire    Mayan Symbol Version for Fire:
A composite of several symbolic elements: K’ak is represented by the flame itself; as a whole, this represents the Hand of Fire – the fire holder. This glyph is also representative of the incense burner, a sacred device which is the focal point of fire rituals. This specific Mayan fire symbol is an artistic rendition of the yajaw k'ak' which translates to mean “servant of Fire.” More importantly the symbol itself expresses the point of ignition of magic – that explosive apex in time and place when cosmic flame enters the awareness. This is a state of unification between body and psyche, as fire is a consummate unifier.

.
Native American Symbol of the Seven Sun Rays    Native American Symbol of the Seven Rays:
From the Uto-Aztecs comes this common fire and sun symbol motif representing the seven rays of spiritual development. Each ray is symbolic of the energetic fire that ignites the whole (or soul) of man. The seven ray sun is also a symbol of fire in the Cherokee symbolic language as each of the seven rays are symbolic of the seven ceremonies of the year, each revolving around a sacred fire.

.
Shinto Symbol Tomoe, the Fire Wheel    Shinto Tomoe Symbol:
Not strictly a fire symbol, but included here for its lessons of balance. The word tomoe means "turning" or "circle," and the symbol is also called a fire wheel. The Shinto/Buddhist symbol shown here is reminiscent of the yin yang symbol, and holds many of the same symbolic/energetic traits. This symbol is occasionally shown with three flames, each symbolizing humanity, heaven and earth – the three foundations of Shinto philosophy.

.
Tibetan syllables of fire    Tibetan Mo Divinatory Syllables:
A practice of Tibetan lamas is to recite six syllables in their meditations with the understanding that the focused energy of each syllable powerfully corresponds to a particular cosmic force. In our scenario, the symbols shown left are the syllables, “tsa ra,” which mean "the sword of flames." In divinatory language, this symbol indicates the power and influence inherent in the force of fire. The recipient of this oracle should understand the destructive powers of fire, and in this understanding wield cosmic fire as a tool for declaring love, taking right action, and moving through blockages.

These and all other fire symbols and their meanings can be used for:

    * Meditation
    * Affirmation
    * Attention Honing
    * Free Association
    * Channeling
    * Journeying
    * Devotional

These are only a few purposes; the possibilities for their uses are infinite. Bear in mind, yes, there is power in the symbol – but ultimately the power is within you. Appropriately, we could say you are the engine the fuels the symbolic flame – without your consent, focus, and intent the symbol’s authority wanes. You are the light upon which the symbol’s reflection falls, and allows it’s brilliance to flow.

I hope you have enjoyed this information on fire symbols and meanings. Take the time to find more fire symbols throughout our human timeline, and cultures. Blazing a trail along this line of thought will open amazing doors for you.

Source: http://www.whats-your-sign.com/fire-sym ... nings.html


I am not sure if this is the reason behind "The Burn Victim" theme, just throwing possibilities. You are more than welcome to help and give your insight and research. I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks. :)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

Offline applehead250609

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 2615
    • Show only replies by applehead250609

Re: The Burn Victim Theme

  • on: December 15, 2010, 04:51:33 PM
Quote from: "looking4truth"
I am starting to notice themes in this adventure and one of them is "The Burn Victim". Here are all the connections I made to this theme, some based on fact and some based on speculation.

Factual Clues
- Michael Jackson was driven to UCLA via a Los Angeles Ambulance vehicle. Here is a google search of their vehicles: http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&q=Lo ... 24&bih=403. Notice it says in big white letters Los Angeles Fire Department. Yes, this may be a bit of a stretch to say it's a clue but it's funny given the rest of these connections.

- Soon after June 25th, Footage of Michael Jackson's hair burning incident was released for public consumption. Please note Miko Brando being the first to come rescue him.
[youtube:3swi33t6]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgb-zCnz9mE[/youtube:3swi33t6]

- Before the funeral, Larry King interviewed Michael's friend, Dave Dave who was a burn victim and guess who else was there? Miko Brando. What a coincidink! lol Also, we all know the suspicion of this being really Michael Jackson.
 [youtube:3swi33t6]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En5Q4syywcw&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:3swi33t6]

- On Good Morning America, Michael's three bodyguards talked about his "burn victim" disguise @5:12 of this video.
[youtube:3swi33t6]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdI9ttNDT5g[/youtube:3swi33t6]
Hopefully that's the right video with them talking about it. I cannot check it right now.

Spectulation Clues
- V For Vendetta's main character was also a burn victim and there have been many connections to that movie and this adventure. This video is a good one to see the possible connections between the two.
[youtube:3swi33t6]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYKIR_0XgAc[/youtube:3swi33t6]

I also went further with this theme to see what could be the possible reason behind these constant references besides the reference to the movie, V For Vendetta. Here is what I found:

Biblical Reference:
Quote
That flame denotes love Divine is because love in its first origin is nothing else than fire and flame from the Lord as a sun. It is the fire or flame of this sun which gives the being of life to every man; and it is the vital fire itself which fills the interiors of man with heat, as can be seen from love, for in proportion as love increases with man, he grows warm, and in proportion as love decreases, he grows cold.

Source: http://biblemeanings.info/Words/Natural/Flame.htm

Fire Symbols in Different Cultures:
Quote
Universal Fire Symbols

Fire symbols and meanings allow you to hold the power and passion of the Gods, right in the palm of your metaphorical hand. Within the collective consciousness fire blazes through the waves of thought with assertion – awing our minds with concepts of inspiration and vivacious vitality. To wit, here are a few symbolic attributes pertaining to the element of fire:

    * Energy
    * Power
    * Passion
    * Action
    * Sexuality
    * Creativity
    * Authority
    * Consumption
    * The Untamed

These are just a few images that burn through our archetypal arsenals. From ancient to present, there is no denying fire symbols and their meanings heat up our hearts, move our bodies, quicken our minds, and lift our spirits.

And so, it is no wonder there is a symbol for fire in virtually every culture and every era. To wit, here are a few for your enjoyment.

Alchemy Element Fire Symbol    Alchemy symbol for the element of Fire:
In the practicing alchemists point of view, fire is a catalyst to both initiating and completing metaphysical demonstrations. This symbol signifies upward mobility, forward motion, rising flames and aspirations to solar embodiment (in both literal and philosophical senses). To move into the energy of fire is to be utterly consumed, transformed and lifted out of limitation (vis a vis: smoke rising – also bringing to mind the symbolic message of the phoenix in alchemical literature). For a look at all the element symbols click here

.
Another Alchemy Fire Symbol    Another Alchemy Fire Symbol:
Found in alchemical texts, this symbol corresponds with southern directions in practical ritual, the season of summer, and is also a symbol associated with archangel Michael. This emblem also signifies connections made within the realm of transformation – the point meeting in the center is both connected and affecting each opposite end (as well as bridging opposites). Find more alchemy symbols on this website here.

.
Celtic Symbol: Arwen Triple Fire    Celtic Symbol of the Triple Flame (Arwen):
The ancient Celts were keenly aware of the metaphorical significance of fire and its spiritually transformative properties. Examples of this knowledge are found in Celtic statues and art in the form of three flames or rays found upon the faces of deities or Celtic clansmen and women. These flames were rendered in lines aspiring up and outwards to the subject's forehead with the base of the three lines meeting at the bridge of the nose. This motif is symbolic of Arwen a Celtic concept of enlightenment, inspiration, and total unification of polarities (in other words, a calm balance struck between male/female, physical/ethereal, etc. within the human awareness).

.
Chinese I Ching Trigram for Fire Symbol    Chinese Symbol Trigram for Fire:
The I Ching, or Book of Changes is a philosophical body of work whose foundation stems from eight symbolic trigrams. In turn, each trigram resonates with corresponding energies. In this case, the Chinese symbol for fire (as seen in the trigram shown left) corresponds with the element of fire. This trigram also indicates southern directions (useful in Feng Shui practices). The symbol speaks of clarity, independence, health and vision (philosophically speaking, but this trigram rules the physical eyes within the body). The Chinese animal that corresponds with this fire symbol is the pheasant. For more Chinese symbols click here.

.
Ken Rune, a symbol of fire and strength    Ken Rune, a Symbol of Fire and Strength:
The Nordic Futhark, a system of divination based on 24 alphabetical symbols derived from ancient Germans, Scandinavians and Anglo-Saxon tribes established a magnificent form of communication between that which is physical and non-physical. The ken rune, shown left, represents the flame or fire. It is a symbol of positive action, sexual prowess, passion, warmth and positive direction. As an oracle this symbol indicates a blossoming of understanding that will light the way for new adventure. It also indicates winning and success, and so it is also a symbol of victorious warriors.

.
Mayan Symbol for Fire    Mayan Symbol Version for Fire:
A composite of several symbolic elements: K’ak is represented by the flame itself; as a whole, this represents the Hand of Fire – the fire holder. This glyph is also representative of the incense burner, a sacred device which is the focal point of fire rituals. This specific Mayan fire symbol is an artistic rendition of the yajaw k'ak' which translates to mean “servant of Fire.” More importantly the symbol itself expresses the point of ignition of magic – that explosive apex in time and place when cosmic flame enters the awareness. This is a state of unification between body and psyche, as fire is a consummate unifier.

.
Native American Symbol of the Seven Sun Rays    Native American Symbol of the Seven Rays:
From the Uto-Aztecs comes this common fire and sun symbol motif representing the seven rays of spiritual development. Each ray is symbolic of the energetic fire that ignites the whole (or soul) of man. The seven ray sun is also a symbol of fire in the Cherokee symbolic language as each of the seven rays are symbolic of the seven ceremonies of the year, each revolving around a sacred fire.

.
Shinto Symbol Tomoe, the Fire Wheel    Shinto Tomoe Symbol:
Not strictly a fire symbol, but included here for its lessons of balance. The word tomoe means "turning" or "circle," and the symbol is also called a fire wheel. The Shinto/Buddhist symbol shown here is reminiscent of the yin yang symbol, and holds many of the same symbolic/energetic traits. This symbol is occasionally shown with three flames, each symbolizing humanity, heaven and earth – the three foundations of Shinto philosophy.

.
Tibetan syllables of fire    Tibetan Mo Divinatory Syllables:
A practice of Tibetan lamas is to recite six syllables in their meditations with the understanding that the focused energy of each syllable powerfully corresponds to a particular cosmic force. In our scenario, the symbols shown left are the syllables, “tsa ra,” which mean "the sword of flames." In divinatory language, this symbol indicates the power and influence inherent in the force of fire. The recipient of this oracle should understand the destructive powers of fire, and in this understanding wield cosmic fire as a tool for declaring love, taking right action, and moving through blockages.

These and all other fire symbols and their meanings can be used for:

    * Meditation
    * Affirmation
    * Attention Honing
    * Free Association
    * Channeling
    * Journeying
    * Devotional

These are only a few purposes; the possibilities for their uses are infinite. Bear in mind, yes, there is power in the symbol – but ultimately the power is within you. Appropriately, we could say you are the engine the fuels the symbolic flame – without your consent, focus, and intent the symbol’s authority wanes. You are the light upon which the symbol’s reflection falls, and allows it’s brilliance to flow.

I hope you have enjoyed this information on fire symbols and meanings. Take the time to find more fire symbols throughout our human timeline, and cultures. Blazing a trail along this line of thought will open amazing doors for you.

Source: http://www.whats-your-sign.com/fire-sym ... nings.html


I am not sure if this is the reason behind "The Burn Victim" theme, just throwing possibilities. You are more than welcome to help and give your insight and research. I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks. :)

Hello looking4truth!!!!

Very intresting what you say here.I notest also what you say here but I dont know what to say really because it seems that this hoax it' s BIG .There are so many subject to disscuss that my head hurts,lol.But you forgot something,Miko Brando ttwitter about Batman movie :
"It’s not about the money, it’s about sending a message. Everything burns!” :o  :o


LOVE YOU!!!!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline looking4truth

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1450
    • Show only replies by looking4truth

Re: The Burn Victim Theme

  • on: December 16, 2010, 12:40:45 PM
Thanks applehead250609 for that tweet information! When I have a little bit more time, I'll look for the direct link to that tweet to add on to this theme.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

Offline MissG

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 7403
  • We are always in our own company
    • Show only replies by MissG

Re: The Burn Victim Theme

  • on: December 16, 2010, 08:45:58 PM
looking4truth, thanks for the post. Very interesting!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back


"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Offline looking4truth

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1450
    • Show only replies by looking4truth

Re: The Burn Victim Theme

  • on: December 16, 2010, 09:40:30 PM
Quote from: "Gema"
looking4truth, thanks for the post. Very interesting!

No problem! :)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

Offline Sarahli

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 4265
  • Love is the answer.
    • Show only replies by Sarahli

Re: The Burn Victim Theme

  • on: December 17, 2010, 04:25:11 AM
Good points  :)  makes me think of the new album cover "Michael" ...there is fire too.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Offline looking4truth

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1450
    • Show only replies by looking4truth

Re: The Burn Victim Theme

  • on: December 18, 2010, 02:15:03 AM
Quote from: "Sarahli"
Good points  :)  makes me think of the new album cover "Michael" ...there is fire too.

Really? I must've missed that. Thanks for that tidbit! Further proves this theme.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

Offline happythoughts

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 334
    • Show only replies by happythoughts
    • Happy Thoughts

Re: The Burn Victim Theme

  • on: January 15, 2011, 05:34:36 PM


This would be the fire on the cover.

Also, there is a thread about it. viewtopic.php?f=17&t=17152
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Le Papillon Bleu

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1209
    • Show only replies by Le Papillon Bleu

Re: The Burn Victim Theme

  • on: January 15, 2011, 05:45:35 PM
And :

MJ's Doc Rescued from Burning Home

Good thread
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline happythoughts

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 334
    • Show only replies by happythoughts
    • Happy Thoughts

Re: The Burn Victim Theme

  • on: January 15, 2011, 06:31:59 PM
Also on the cover there is money being burnt and also a tabloid.








Also, Michael puts "burn" in parenthesis on this note to fans.




There is more money burning and also the wings of an angel around Michael are fire.


Fire station 71:  viewtopic.php?f=17&t=17152
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline looking4truth

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1450
    • Show only replies by looking4truth

Re: The Burn Victim Theme

  • on: January 17, 2011, 11:35:19 PM
Thanks for the additional proof of this theme!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

Offline voiceforthesilent

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 5485
    • Show only replies by voiceforthesilent

Re: The Burn Victim Theme

  • on: January 17, 2011, 11:54:31 PM
Great post - thank you for taking the time to develop this theory. Very interesting!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.
 
"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Offline MJonmind

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 7290
    • Show only replies by MJonmind

Re: The Burn Victim Theme

  • on: January 18, 2011, 04:50:23 AM
Nice post Looking4truth!
This isn't much, but in Another Day it says,
Quote
I'll admit when I was wrong
I can't wait -- wait another day.
You're the one that makes me strong
I can't wait -- wait another day.
You're the fire that keeps me warm
I can't wait -- wait another day
How will I live through the storm
I can't wait another day without your love
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline MashMike

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1312
  • Love You Most, Michael
    • Show only replies by MashMike

Re: The Burn Victim Theme

  • on: January 18, 2011, 04:55:33 AM
brilliant post looking4truth, thank u, your theory makes a lot sense to me
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

Offline looking4truth

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1450
    • Show only replies by looking4truth

Re: The Burn Victim Theme

  • on: January 18, 2011, 09:06:45 AM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
Nice post Looking4truth!
This isn't much, but in Another Day it says,
Quote
I'll admit when I was wrong
I can't wait -- wait another day.
You're the one that makes me strong
I can't wait -- wait another day.
You're the fire that keeps me warm
I can't wait -- wait another day
How will I live through the storm
I can't wait another day without your love

No problem guys! Thanks for your contributions. I probably wouldn't have even noticed it if it wasn't for your research and hard work. And the above quote is another example of it. Thanks for this. :)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

Offline looking4truth

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1450
    • Show only replies by looking4truth

Re: The Burn Victim Theme

  • on: January 18, 2011, 09:07:47 AM
Quote from: "Le Papillon Bleu"
And :

MJ's Doc Rescued from Burning Home

Good thread

Just curious, was there ever an update to this story? I just remember this happening and that's it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

Offline Le Papillon Bleu

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1209
    • Show only replies by Le Papillon Bleu

Re: The Burn Victim Theme

  • on: January 18, 2011, 03:36:38 PM
Quote from: "looking4truth"
Quote from: "Le Papillon Bleu"
And :

MJ's Doc Rescued from Burning Home

Good thread

Just curious, was there ever an update to this story? I just remember this happening and that's it.
just that day as i can remember..they said he's alright and that's all.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline gwynned

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1361
    • Show only replies by gwynned

Re: The Burn Victim Theme

  • on: February 05, 2011, 10:58:29 AM
Very interesting post, looking4truth.  I've always been troubled by Michael's remarks as Dave Dave that he blamed his father for these burns.  The first thought was that he was talking about his father, Joe, who as we have been lead to believe was a stern discipinarian and used corporal punishment.  Then I imagined he was talking about the biblical Patiarch in Heaven who played with fire and brimstone.  But you may be on to something interesting as well.  

In years gone by I had the occasion to be in the company of a spiritual master in the Indian tradition.  People would joke that if you got too close you would get burned and I can verify that just being in her presence, one's ego could take a beating and feel like it was being burned away.  If we go back to the scene in V where Evey tries to take V's mask off and he responds that he is more than the mask and the flesh and blood behind it.  The ego is the mask which we wear and which separates us from each other.  In order for our true spirits to emerge that ego needs to be burned away.  None of us would be willing to burn our own ego, even if we could.  But a master like Michael, with his deep and never ending LOVE, is even now burning away all our negativities.....everything that separates us.....and uniting us under one banner.  His Army of LOVE.

Again, great post looking4truth.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline looking4truth

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1450
    • Show only replies by looking4truth

Re: The Burn Victim Theme

  • on: February 05, 2011, 02:43:50 PM
Quote from: "gwynned"
Very interesting post, looking4truth.  I've always been troubled by Michael's remarks as Dave Dave that he blamed his father for these burns.  The first thought was that he was talking about his father, Joe, who as we have been lead to believe was a stern discipinarian and used corporal punishment.  Then I imagined he was talking about the biblical Patiarch in Heaven who played with fire and brimstone.  But you may be on to something interesting as well.  

In years gone by I had the occasion to be in the company of a spiritual master in the Indian tradition.  People would joke that if you got too close you would get burned and I can verify that just being in her presence, one's ego could take a beating and feel like it was being burned away.  If we go back to the scene in V where Evey tries to take V's mask off and he responds that he is more than the mask and the flesh and blood behind it.  The ego is the mask which we wear and which separates us from each other.  In order for our true spirits to emerge that ego needs to be burned away.  None of us would be willing to burn our own ego, even if we could.  But a master like Michael, with his deep and never ending LOVE, is even now burning away all our negativities.....everything that separates us.....and uniting us under one banner.  His Army of LOVE.

Again, great post looking4truth.

Very insightful post. Thanks so much for sharing!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

Offline looking4truth

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1450
    • Show only replies by looking4truth

Re: The Burn Victim Theme

  • on: February 14, 2011, 04:44:24 PM
In TII, there is the scene where they do Beat It and his jacket is supposed to be put on fire and he says "Let it burn and the lights out!" Here is a thread about that quote being bolded in subtitles: viewtopic.php?f=91&t=17848&p=305082#p305082
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

Offline MJonmind

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 7290
    • Show only replies by MJonmind

Re: The Burn Victim Theme

  • on: February 14, 2011, 05:18:29 PM
Daniel 12:10
Quote
10Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.
Revelation 3:18
 
Quote
18I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
Psalms 12:6
Quote
6The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.

Revelation 1:12-20
Quote
12And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks;
13And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.
14His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;
15And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.
16And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.
17And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:
18I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.
19Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter;
20The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches.
(a nice 777 if you ask me!!)

The Bible has many more references of fire for destroying and purifying, including Yahshuah Jesus, Christ the Messiah.
We all know Michael loves his Bible and incorporates its themes into his life and this hoax.

Might I add that the Revelation depiction is the same as in Daniel 7:9-10.

Quote
9I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.
10A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.
In this case the garment was white and the hair like wool, most likely black. It is a translational mistake in the New Testament. IMO

Daniel 7:13-14 (Like Father like Son)

Quote
13I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.
14And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline lilith

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 105
    • Show only replies by lilith

Re: The Burn Victim Theme

  • on: February 15, 2011, 08:58:31 AM
Quote from: "looking4truth"
I am starting to notice themes in this adventure and one of them is "The Burn Victim". Here are all the connections I made to this theme, some based on fact and some based on speculation.

Factual Clues
- Michael Jackson was driven to UCLA via a Los Angeles Ambulance vehicle. Here is a google search of their vehicles: http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&q=Lo ... 24&bih=403. Notice it says in big white letters Los Angeles Fire Department. Yes, this may be a bit of a stretch to say it's a clue but it's funny given the rest of these connections.

- Soon after June 25th, Footage of Michael Jackson's hair burning incident was released for public consumption. Please note Miko Brando being the first to come rescue him.
[youtube:3ikmdhr6]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgb-zCnz9mE[/youtube:3ikmdhr6]
[...]

I want to give you one more thing which belongs in that theme: 9282

The fact that the burn accident is the exact middle of Michael's life emphasizes your findings. With this accident a man who never used drugs became an addict. A man who was healthy and beautiful and successful and on his way up to the top and higher and richer and and and. With this accident everything changed, everything went down from this day in Michael's life which happens to be the exact middle in his life.

I know I'm exaggerating but I want to make a point here. The burn victim theme is very important and I see 9282 as an exclamation mark to your findings looking4truth.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »


Offline looking4truth

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1450
    • Show only replies by looking4truth

Re: The Burn Victim Theme

  • on: February 15, 2011, 10:45:31 AM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
Daniel 12:10
Quote
10Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.
Revelation 3:18
 
Quote
18I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
Psalms 12:6
Quote
6The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.

Revelation 1:12-20
Quote
12And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks;
13And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.
14His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;
15And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.
16And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.
17And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:
18I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.
19Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter;
20The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches.
(a nice 777 if you ask me!!)

The Bible has many more references of fire for destroying and purifying, including Yahshuah Jesus, Christ the Messiah.
We all know Michael loves his Bible and incorporates its themes into his life and this hoax.

Might I add that the Revelation depiction is the same as in Daniel 7:9-10.

Quote
9I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.
10A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.
In this case the garment was white and the hair like wool, most likely black. It is a translational mistake in the New Testament. IMO

Daniel 7:13-14 (Like Father like Son)

Quote
13I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.
14And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.

Great findings! Thanks so much. I am not that familiar with the Bible so I wasn't able to dig this deeply. Thanks again. It gives the theme more possible meaning.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

Offline looking4truth

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1450
    • Show only replies by looking4truth

Re: The Burn Victim Theme

  • on: February 15, 2011, 10:50:23 AM
Quote from: "lilith"

I want to give you one more thing which belongs in that theme: 9282

The fact that the burn accident is the exact middle of Michael's life emphasizes your findings. With this accident a man who never used drugs became an addict. A man who was healthy and beautiful and successful and on his way up to the top and higher and richer and and and. With this accident everything changed, everything went down from this day in Michael's life which happens to be the exact middle in his life.

I know I'm exaggerating but I want to make a point here. The burn victim theme is very important and I see 9282 as an exclamation mark to your findings looking4truth.

You are correct! That is the middle of his life and that signal a turning point in MJ's life. You may also be interested in another theme I posted with BAD. BAD was released after this incident and that also seems to signal another turning point and this era is highlighted a bit in this adventure. viewtopic.php?f=107&t=16204
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

Offline suspicious mind

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 5984
  • reading between the li_es
    • Show only replies by suspicious mind

Re: The Burn Victim Theme

  • on: February 15, 2011, 11:20:12 AM
wasn't the pepsi commercial something that he really didn' t want to do and only participated to help the others? if so i would think that might make it joes fault in his eyes.
about the bad era perhaps that change was an attempted to seperate his style from the style of his brothers so that he would hopefully not be asked by his parents to work with them again. (that is probably a reach , but) :|
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  




Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."