Re: The Burn Victim Theme
January 18, 2011, 08:07:47 AM
Quote from: "Le Papillon Bleu"
And :

MJ's Doc Rescued from Burning Home

Good thread

Just curious, was there ever an update to this story? I just remember this happening and that's it.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

January 18, 2011, 02:36:38 PM
Quote from: "looking4truth"
Quote from: "Le Papillon Bleu"
And :

MJ's Doc Rescued from Burning Home

Good thread

Just curious, was there ever an update to this story? I just remember this happening and that's it.
just that day as i can remember..they said he's alright and that's all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

gwynned

February 05, 2011, 09:58:29 AM
Very interesting post, looking4truth.  I've always been troubled by Michael's remarks as Dave Dave that he blamed his father for these burns.  The first thought was that he was talking about his father, Joe, who as we have been lead to believe was a stern discipinarian and used corporal punishment.  Then I imagined he was talking about the biblical Patiarch in Heaven who played with fire and brimstone.  But you may be on to something interesting as well.  

In years gone by I had the occasion to be in the company of a spiritual master in the Indian tradition.  People would joke that if you got too close you would get burned and I can verify that just being in her presence, one's ego could take a beating and feel like it was being burned away.  If we go back to the scene in V where Evey tries to take V's mask off and he responds that he is more than the mask and the flesh and blood behind it.  The ego is the mask which we wear and which separates us from each other.  In order for our true spirits to emerge that ego needs to be burned away.  None of us would be willing to burn our own ego, even if we could.  But a master like Michael, with his deep and never ending LOVE, is even now burning away all our negativities.....everything that separates us.....and uniting us under one banner.  His Army of LOVE.

Again, great post looking4truth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 05, 2011, 01:43:50 PM
Quote from: "gwynned"
Very interesting post, looking4truth.  I've always been troubled by Michael's remarks as Dave Dave that he blamed his father for these burns.  The first thought was that he was talking about his father, Joe, who as we have been lead to believe was a stern discipinarian and used corporal punishment.  Then I imagined he was talking about the biblical Patiarch in Heaven who played with fire and brimstone.  But you may be on to something interesting as well.  

In years gone by I had the occasion to be in the company of a spiritual master in the Indian tradition.  People would joke that if you got too close you would get burned and I can verify that just being in her presence, one's ego could take a beating and feel like it was being burned away.  If we go back to the scene in V where Evey tries to take V's mask off and he responds that he is more than the mask and the flesh and blood behind it.  The ego is the mask which we wear and which separates us from each other.  In order for our true spirits to emerge that ego needs to be burned away.  None of us would be willing to burn our own ego, even if we could.  But a master like Michael, with his deep and never ending LOVE, is even now burning away all our negativities.....everything that separates us.....and uniting us under one banner.  His Army of LOVE.

Again, great post looking4truth.

Very insightful post. Thanks so much for sharing!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 14, 2011, 03:44:24 PM
In TII, there is the scene where they do Beat It and his jacket is supposed to be put on fire and he says "Let it burn and the lights out!" Here is a thread about that quote being bolded in subtitles: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

February 14, 2011, 04:18:29 PM
Daniel 12:10
10Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.
Revelation 3:18

18I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
Psalms 12:6
6The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.

Revelation 1:12-20
12And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks;
13And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.
14His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;
15And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.
16And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.
17And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:
18I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.
19Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter;
20The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches.
(a nice 777 if you ask me!!)

The Bible has many more references of fire for destroying and purifying, including Yahshuah Jesus, Christ the Messiah.
We all know Michael loves his Bible and incorporates its themes into his life and this hoax.

Might I add that the Revelation depiction is the same as in Daniel 7:9-10.

9I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.
10A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.
In this case the garment was white and the hair like wool, most likely black. It is a translational mistake in the New Testament. IMO

Daniel 7:13-14 (Like Father like Son)

13I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.
14And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lilith

February 15, 2011, 07:58:31 AM
Quote from: "looking4truth"
I am starting to notice themes in this adventure and one of them is "The Burn Victim". Here are all the connections I made to this theme, some based on fact and some based on speculation.

Factual Clues
- Michael Jackson was driven to UCLA via a Los Angeles Ambulance vehicle. Here is a google search of their vehicles: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. Notice it says in big white letters Los Angeles Fire Department. Yes, this may be a bit of a stretch to say it's a clue but it's funny given the rest of these connections.

- Soon after June 25th, Footage of Michael Jackson's hair burning incident was released for public consumption. Please note Miko Brando being the first to come rescue him.
[youtube:3ikmdhr6]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgb-zCnz9mE[/youtube:3ikmdhr6]
[...]

I want to give you one more thing which belongs in that theme: 9282

The fact that the burn accident is the exact middle of Michael's life emphasizes your findings. With this accident a man who never used drugs became an addict. A man who was healthy and beautiful and successful and on his way up to the top and higher and richer and and and. With this accident everything changed, everything went down from this day in Michael's life which happens to be the exact middle in his life.

I know I'm exaggerating but I want to make a point here. The burn victim theme is very important and I see 9282 as an exclamation mark to your findings looking4truth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 15, 2011, 09:45:31 AM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
Daniel 12:10
10Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.
Revelation 3:18

18I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
Psalms 12:6
6The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.

Revelation 1:12-20
12And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks;
13And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.
14His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;
15And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.
16And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.
17And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:
18I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.
19Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter;
20The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches.
(a nice 777 if you ask me!!)

The Bible has many more references of fire for destroying and purifying, including Yahshuah Jesus, Christ the Messiah.
We all know Michael loves his Bible and incorporates its themes into his life and this hoax.

Might I add that the Revelation depiction is the same as in Daniel 7:9-10.

9I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.
10A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.
In this case the garment was white and the hair like wool, most likely black. It is a translational mistake in the New Testament. IMO

Daniel 7:13-14 (Like Father like Son)

13I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.
14And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.

Great findings! Thanks so much. I am not that familiar with the Bible so I wasn't able to dig this deeply. Thanks again. It gives the theme more possible meaning.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 15, 2011, 09:50:23 AM
Quote from: "lilith"

I want to give you one more thing which belongs in that theme: 9282

The fact that the burn accident is the exact middle of Michael's life emphasizes your findings. With this accident a man who never used drugs became an addict. A man who was healthy and beautiful and successful and on his way up to the top and higher and richer and and and. With this accident everything changed, everything went down from this day in Michael's life which happens to be the exact middle in his life.

I know I'm exaggerating but I want to make a point here. The burn victim theme is very important and I see 9282 as an exclamation mark to your findings looking4truth.

You are correct! That is the middle of his life and that signal a turning point in MJ's life. You may also be interested in another theme I posted with BAD. BAD was released after this incident and that also seems to signal another turning point and this era is highlighted a bit in this adventure. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

February 15, 2011, 10:20:12 AM
wasn't the pepsi commercial something that he really didn' t want to do and only participated to help the others? if so i would think that might make it joes fault in his eyes.
about the bad era perhaps that change was an attempted to seperate his style from the style of his brothers so that he would hopefully not be asked by his parents to work with them again. (that is probably a reach , but) :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

September 08, 2011, 09:39:42 PM
This great thread may be the possible answer for why this burn victim theme exist in this adventure. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Happy reading guys!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 12, 2011, 10:51:07 PM
Burn victm....makes me remember Dave Dave story...again...whatever...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I love you, Michael ! Forever and ever !

September 13, 2011, 09:44:56 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Burn victm....makes me remember Dave Dave story...again...whatever...
I am not sure why you typed "whatever" because you make a great point. Dave Dave's story is definitely a part of this common thread theme. What it means...well that's up to interpretation. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

skyways

September 14, 2011, 01:34:12 AM
Agree that BURN THAT JACKET in TII is really intence and also Lights  Out! there from Mike. Dont forget FRONT message about Embalzoned Sun@ to the point...and also how Mike feels Hot and Cold according 2 nurse Sherylin Lee.
Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 01:38:40 AM by skyways
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions