geez, haven't had time to read all of this.
In response to your question; yes, I think for myself.

I originally came to MJDH because I was so appreciative to discover so much much info. gathered at one site. Though I was pretty good at following my nose, so to speak,
as I sought evidence, there were times when I felt like a Mexican jumping bean. I was coming across the same info.in different places, partial info., sketchy & evasive info. & lots of blah, bla, blah. So, this site offers the asset of saving curious people time.
There is a lot of proof here & some valuable info. of validity. However, over time there is more & more speculation shared about MJ,, all over the place. Much of this I find to be unnecessary & presumptuous. And even more ugly, an echo of perverse sensationalism by medialoids.
I don't think that it's for anyone to speak for Michael & say what his intentions & course of action may be beyond what he has so obviously expressed in Invincible, History Book (and more of his compositions), TII and his interviews & speeches of his own words. One need not let their imagination stray to0 far. He is straight forward & always very consistent in sharing his values. I have studied symbolism for years & quite frankly some of the theories here are totally off the wall (and am not referring to his off the wall).
This is OK since people perceive things differently or just follow what others say (though I do believe Michael has encouraged ppl to think for themselves). This is OK except for theories that tease at dangerous territory.

Because I spend much time working in support of Michael's innocence, I have little time to weed through so much stuff. I haven't needed more proof for months now, anyway.

I want to say, as I've said on more than one occasion; thank you.
I take what I need & leave the rest as I have offered (what I think is) valuable input.
Of course, everyone thinks that their input is valuable. This is ego in play as humans.
I just care; really care, that whatever it is people share, it be with the utmost respect
& empathy for Michael. I hardly think what Michael embarked upon has been easy.
Just imagine being him.

Check point- am I sharing with unconditional love on common ground that we can agree to disagree ?  I beLIEve that it's especially important, at this time, that fans, supporters, admirers & those who idolize MJ unify & avoid confrontations. There's enough confrontation in the world and Michael offers love, as the truth & a way to simmer the discord of these times.
Not everyone likes everyone. This is secondary. What is foremost important is that we are
willing to listen to one another. We exist in a world with continual breakdowns in communication. Why ? People tend to forget "do unto others". If I care to be a part of the whole [Oneness] and be listened to along my way, isn't it only fair that I also listen to others?

God's speed to Michael...always with empathy & respect for Prince, Paris & Blanket too.[attachment=0:25ew0nzf]smaller of aahhh-JuliasAngel- photobucket- 19y0rr.jpg[/attachment:25ew0nzf]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We need to give Michael a living legacy of true honor.
"Stand-up, stand-up" to clear his name.
Isn\'t this the least we can do for him ?

ralu

Quote from: "cawobeth"
geez, haven't had time to read all of this.
In response to your question; yes, I think for myself.

I originally came to MJDH because I was so appreciative to discover so much much info. gathered at one site. Though I was pretty good at following my nose, so to speak,
as I sought evidence, there were times when I felt like a Mexican jumping bean. I was coming across the same info.in different places, partial info., sketchy & evasive info. & lots of blah, bla, blah. So, this site offers the asset of saving curious people time.
There is a lot of proof here & some valuable info. of validity. However, over time there is more & more speculation shared about MJ,, all over the place. Much of this I find to be unnecessary & presumptuous. And even more ugly, an echo of perverse sensationalism by medialoids.
I don't think that it's for anyone to speak for Michael & say what his intentions & course of action may be beyond what he has so obviously expressed in Invincible, History Book (and more of his compositions), TII and his interviews & speeches of his own words. One need not let their imagination stray to0 far. He is straight forward & always very consistent in sharing his values. I have studied symbolism for years & quite frankly some of the theories here are totally off the wall (and am not referring to his off the wall).
This is OK since people perceive things differently or just follow what others say (though I do believe Michael has encouraged ppl to think for themselves). This is OK except for theories that tease at dangerous territory.

Because I spend much time working in support of Michael's innocence, I have little time to weed through so much stuff. I haven't needed more proof for months now, anyway.

I want to say, as I've said on more than one occasion; thank you.
I take what I need & leave the rest as I have offered (what I think is) valuable input.
Of course, everyone thinks that their input is valuable. This is ego in play as humans.
I just care; really care, that whatever it is people share, it be with the utmost respect
& empathy for Michael. I hardly think what Michael embarked upon has been easy.
Just imagine being him.

Check point- am I sharing with unconditional love on common ground that we can agree to disagree ?  I beLIEve that it's especially important, at this time, that fans, supporters, admirers & those who idolize MJ unify & avoid confrontations. There's enough confrontation in the world and Michael offers love, as the truth & a way to simmer the discord of these times.
Not everyone likes everyone. This is secondary. What is foremost important is that we are
willing to listen to one another. We exist in a world with continual breakdowns in communication. Why ? People tend to forget "do unto others". If I care to be a part of the whole [Oneness] and be listened to along my way, isn't it only fair that I also listen to others?

God's speed to Michael...always with empathy & respect for Prince, Paris & Blanket too.[attachment=0:1pbvutn0]smaller of aahhh-JuliasAngel- photobucket- 19y0rr.jpg[/attachment:1pbvutn0]

Lovely and very well put, cawobeth, thank you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Life isn\'t about waiting for the storm to pass...it is about learning to dance in the rain

Serenitys_Dream

Quote from: "Sarahli"
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "*Mo*"
Quote from: "TS"
#5a:DO you Think 4 your Self?[/b]
5-1. Outline for TIAI Update #5
5-2. TIAI Redirections Since Update #4
5-3. Seven Layers Embedded in: “THIS IS IT”

#5b:
5-4. Overwhelming Evidence: Not If, But When
5-5. For Now, “Piece by Piece” Return

#5c:
5-6. The greatest Show on earth!
5-7. Michael Jackson Killed Himself?
5-8. Zone for MJ Info

#5d:
5-09. Statistics and Opportunities of a Coincidence
5-10. Hoax, Accident, Murder, or Suicide?
5-11. Operation “Think 4 your Self”
5-12. Will You Be There?

DOTS OF TMZ SHOW...

Yes, with thanks to Chappie who figured it out...

Just in front of my eyes and I didn't see it ! Good catch !!!

From my twitter 8 days ago:

PJAMA JAMA AAI - Urusei Yatsura; Japanese Manga Series
Did MJ like Anime ?
Michael Jackson (1958-2009) & the Zillion  Anime Connections
posted on 2009-06-26 17:26 EDT

Flashback: Michael Jackson (1958-2009) was the first major American artist to use anime in a music video on MTV. His 1995 "Scream" collaboration with his sister Janet Jackson included some brief background sequences from Tatsunoko Production's Akai Kodan Zillion anime series.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

What is Manga?
Manga consist of comics and print cartoons, in the Japanese language and conforming to the style developed in Japan in the late 19th century.  In their modern form, manga date from shortly after World War Ii but they have a long, complex pre-history in earlier Japanese art.

In Japan people of all ages read manga. The genre includes a broad range of subjects: action-adventure, romance, sports and games, historical drama, comedy, science fiction and fantasy, mystery, horror, sexuality, and business/commerce, among others. Since the 1950s, manga have steadily become a major part of the Japanese publishing industry, representing a 406 billion yen market in Japan in 2007 (approximately $3.6 billion). Manga have also become increasingly popular worldwide.

[youtube:1ax1b3oy]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIaSqbwVFOc&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:1ax1b3oy]

Translated Lyrics

Even in my dreams, I want to chase you,
and I put your photo under my bed.
Floating through the sky, just at the good part,
the instant I kissed you, I woke up from my dream.

Promise me you'll squeeze me tight
because I'll wait for you forever, quietly.
I'm getting impatient.

Pa...Pa...Pajamas Get in the Way!
I can't get to sleep. I'm lonely, Darling.
Feel my naked emotions, Darling.
A hot sigh... I feel like I'm burning up
on this blue planet's night.

The rumors that you have a girlfriend
don't bother me in the least.
Wings of flirtatious love, hurry
and bring him here to me.

I want to be near you more and more, always.
I want always to watch you, quietly.
But right now...

Pa...Pa...Pajamas get in the way!
There's nothing going on between us.
Wake up to my naked emotions, Darling.
It seems like I'm having a slightly sexy dream
and can't get to sleep this night.

Though I hug my pillow, I'm lonely, Darling.
Feel my naked emotions, Darling.
The whoosh of a shooting star...
I feel like I'm burning up
on this blue planet's night.

The two animes used in scream are Akira and Babel II
The government fears that Tetsuo will become a threat as did Akira, a young boy who, much like Tetsuo, had intense powers. Akira was thought to be too much a threat and was quickly killed.

Babel II is a 1971 manga series by Mitsuteru Yokoyama. Yokoyama also wrote a sequel manga located in a parallel universe, His name is 101. The series follows Koichi, a Japanese schoolboy who learns he is the reincarnation of the alien entity "Babel". As such, Koichi is entrusted with Babel's powers and joined by three protectors: Rodem, a shape-shifting black panther; a Pteradactyl-like flying creature; and Poseidon, a giant robot that always rises from the depth of the ocean when summoned. The boy hero commands his new found powers and companions to defend the Earth.

Black panther shape shifting in Moonwalker. Giant robot - Light man
Janet sang "Scream" with Michael at the VMAs
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

Serenitys_Dream that's a great find!  

On another subject, people are suggesting that numerology was used as a clue to the hoax.  I think it's more than that.  I understand that the dark side uses numerology to help accomplish what they are doing.  For example, 9-11-2001 apparently had some occult meaning.  As they say, 'timing is everything.'  In TII, MJ says about the Great Adventure, we're going to show them talent like they've never seen before.  However, if you listen to it, he slurs the word 'talent' so that it sounds like 'time.'  Perhaps I'm overreaching, but when I first heard it I was sure he said 'time' and wondered at the meaning of the comment.  

Bottom line, I think the timing and the numerology involved are well calculated not just to expose the hoax but to help create the change.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Re: TIAI Update #5a: DO you Think 4 your Self?
January 31, 2011, 12:30:39 AM
Layer seven: Other than the letter “H”, there are seven letters that read the same forwards and backwards: T I S I S I T.  Three of these letters are vowels (layers five and six); and the other four letters are two very interesting consonants, mirrored forwards and backwards.

Rereading TS' post and layer 7 actually has both 999 and 12/21 in it. III makes 999 (I being the 9th letter of the alphabet) and TS ST makes 21/12. T is the 20th letter of the alphabet (2+0=2) and S the 19th (1+9=10, 1+0=1).

That makes the username TS multi-layered as wel. TS means 21, but can also mean Triple Seven (which is also 21).

Another thing I thought of was the release date of TII. 10/28/'10 makes 111 (1+0=1 / 2+8=10=1 / 10=1; 111).

Sorry for bumping an old post, but I am playing with numbers lately.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 31, 2011, 03:25:00 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Layer seven: Other than the letter “H”, there are seven letters that read the same forwards and backwards: T I S I S I T.  Three of these letters are vowels (layers five and six); and the other four letters are two very interesting consonants, mirrored forwards and backwards.

Rereading TS' post and layer 7 actually has both 999 and 12/21 in it. III makes 999 (I being the 9th letter of the alphabet) and TS ST makes 21/12. T is the 20th letter of the alphabet (2+0=2) and S the 19th (1+9=10, 1+0=1).

That makes the username TS multi-layered as wel. TS means 21, but can also mean Triple Seven (which is also 21).

Another thing I thought of was the release date of TII. 10/28/'10 makes 111 (1+0=1 / 2+8=10=1 / 10=1; 111).

Sorry for bumping an old post, but I am playing with numbers lately.

Deep respect, :!: Thank you
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 31, 2011, 08:13:50 AM
Souza I'd love to borrow your mind, just for a day.  You come up with stuff I'd never think of or put together.  Reading your posts I often feel like the Scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz, "if I only had a brain..."  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

~Souza~

January 31, 2011, 11:17:47 AM
Quote from: "trustno1"
Souza I'd love to borrow your mind, just for a day.  
It doesn't work that well during the day. So if you appreciate your good night sleep, I wouldn't recommend it :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions