~Souza~

TS, thank you so much for this post. Although there is not much new info in here for me, it might help others to rethink their recent actions and accusations. Common sense is a very important factor in this story, without it it's hard to understand any of it.

I had to laugh a few times as well, I like reading between the lines and I do like your way of saying the things in the way you do.

I hope you will rethink the redirects, because there are still many people who appreciate it a lot, I am one of them.

Thanks again, I would give you a big kiss if I could, please take this virtual one instead.

Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Doubts? Never.... Its all for LOVE
I had the most wonderful dream last night that mj came back and i was finally allowed to say, " i told you so!" to everyone...it was kind of a bummer to wake from that dream :( but either way, i've been here gor almost 18months and i'm not leaving anytime soon <3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
For All Time x x x

melody

I, for one, don't mind long posts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

No doubts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Make the posts as long as you need to TS. If there's information that needs to be known then tell us in as much detail as needed because the one's who think it's too long obviously don't care enough about the importance of the information, so tough titties :lol:  I don't mind it being long because it creates an intruiging read. Thanks for this post, it's always great to hear from you. Never mind the doubters, you have a whole Army of L.O.V.E working with you who really appreciate what you offer. Blessings.

L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.” - Michael Jackson

Hi TS!!! I read the post and... I'm going to let it sit in my brain overnight before I comment.
However, being totally transparent and honest, I am feeling a little sad.  :cry:

I'm trying to figure out why.... was it the long post? No  ;)  I quite enjoy the posts, at any length.

Maybe it's because I probably wont get to enjoy the daily redirects... maybe it's a sense of loss.

Maybe it's because you spoke of 4 years and being half way and I realized that this may go on for another 2 years and... *sigh* I just... I just want to know MJ is ok... from his own lips.

Maybe I was hoping for something new and I didn't read anything new.... I hope I missed something.

Anyway, TS, as TIME goes on, I guess DOUBTS creep in.  However, I have seen too much, I have researched too much, and I love what MJ and all involved have done for us too much, to walk away.  Just know that I'm committed to this journey, even if we are only half way.... I look forward to saying "I have fought a good fight, I have finished [my] course, I have kept the faith:" 2 Timothy 4:7 Much L.O.V.E., and prayers, and blessings your way, TS!

And to my fellow hoaxers, my comrades, the soldiers in the Army of L.O.V.E.  Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.  Gal 6:9  Goodnight MJDHI.... I love you guys!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

TS-
I hope you're watching this thread, as I'd like to thank you very, very, very much. I know lately there has been talk about your credibility, and it saddens me you've decided to stop the daily redirects. I'm not going to complain to you, as I'm just grateful for the information you've provided us thus far. Please know that the daily redirects were a guide to me. Believing isn't always easy (as we've seen people lose faith, get upset, blame others, blame you, etc). The redirects gave us a sense of hope, clarity, even calmness. I'll miss it, but I'm thankful for what has been given. Perhaps now, people won't take you for granted.

As for this post, not a lot of "new" information per say, but boy oh boy! The information is there!

With MJ: his enemies really did kill the reputation, the image, the performer, the King of Pop—Michael Joseph Jackson. Therefore, the statements and emotions of the family are real—even though it is metaphorical murder, and not literal. Even the Bible uses death and murder in a metaphorical sense: “Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer ...” (1 John 3:15; see Luke 9:60; etc).
-Here's the question I pose: Joseph vs. Joe? Which do we go with? TS writes Joseph, while many of us have argued Joe. Is this a "test?" Just because TS says it, do we believe it? Opinions?

Second, Bahrain could be a decoy. Third, whether or not it’s a decoy: TS is certainly not the only one who has given the Bahrain clue. It was also on the Jackson Reality Show, on the recent Oprah interview, and on TMZ. “Bahrain Company Didn’t Get Memo On MJ’s Death” {http://www.tmz.com/2010/11/19/michael-jackson-estate-creditors-claim-estate-bahrain-company-loan/}. As many noticed, this title had nothing to do with the article; the title was a clue that Bahrain didn’t know about MJ’s death, because they did know that he is not dead!
-Michael's been traveling!

I just happen to know something about Elvis/Jesse and his safety, that even Linda does not know. And what I have done and am doing is for his best interest and greatest safety—both in the present and future. If any are able to figure out The Source of what I’ve been presenting for more than a year now, they will know for certain that what I’m saying here is 100% true.
-I've got an idea. It's been brewing since the beginning of the Updates (I've read all of them). There are subtle hints people. Subtle, but there.

Oh and TS, this gal thinks you're awesome. Your posts could take up the entire length of my computer screen in extra small font. Don't you worry. I'll pull out a magnifying glass and read every last word. I appreciate your work, and I look forward to hearing from you again (whenever that may be). Until then,  God Bless You and sending out MAJOR love your way!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

Quote from: "nick_93"
so tough titties :lol:
 :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
I know you won't answer my question, but TS, are you Elvis Presley.???? :?:  :?:  :?:  8-)  8-)  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you TS for the latest update.   :P

I have no doubts, and have HUGE FAITH, that the truth will prevail.

Do you really think that MJ was talking exclusively (or even primarily) about Sony, when he said that they have manipulated the “history books”? Or perhaps was MJ actually referring to outthinking the Illuminati, and using Sony as a bit of a diversion (although the Illuminati does have its fingers in every big pie, including Sony)?

Right from the outset, my personal investigations lead me to NWO and Illuminati connections, and that is what I have always believed was behind all of this, way before your original post on the old MJHD, but back in those days we were not able to post about NWO or Illuminati on MJHD the threads would be deleated. Always found that to be very strange.  That lead me to this forum (old MJKIT original).  so that was a positive :)

In your Elvis explanation you mention

"]Jesse: “The Graceland estate does not allow me to contact them personally, they are determined to keep the myth alive and don’t want me taking any chances. ... I can’t do a thing about it either. The Church of Scientology has something to do with it.” (TTAEAP 40,41).[/b"

From this quote, are we to take it that the Church of Scientology has taken over Elvis Estate from Lisa and her mother, from what research I have done on Scientology they take control of assets of members :shock:   I do know the Presely Estate was "sold off" to some company who now run the Estate, Scientology is Creapy!  Which leaves me to ponder is there connection between Church of Scientology and Illuminatti? :?

Thanks again TS you have given me more to think about.

Blessing to all.

L.O.V.E.

:)

edit sorry this post went a bit weird where I highlighted TS post  :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Your posts are amazing, please do them exactly how you wish , long - short...i like them ! I would love to find out soon who you are  8-) God Bless You and thank you .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'll be forever searching for your love .I love you Michael

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Probably shouldn't be posting this here, but I thought it is relevant to a suggestion that "Church of Scientology and the illuminati" are connected as was suggested...I found this site:

This is the single most complete and well researched work in the field of mind control and Monarch Programming. Illuminati Formula provides an in-depth (and disturbing) look at the hidden world of mind control with mind-boggling detail. Although some parts might sound “preachy” and overtly christian, the factual background of the thesis remains undisputable. A must for those who want to understand the hidden force ruling this world.

“There are many dangers to the human race, some real and some imagined. I believe that the trauma-based mind control which this
book exposes is the greatest danger to the human race. It gives evil men the power to carry out any evil deed totally undetected. By the
time the astute reader finishes this book, they will be as familiar with how to carry out trauma-based mind-control as some of the
programmers. Ancient and more recent secrets will no longer be secrets. Over the years, I have spent thousands of hours studying the
Illuminati, the Intelligence agencies of the world, and the occult world in general. The centerpiece of these organizations is the trauma-based
mind control that they carry out. Without the ability to carry out this sophisticated type of mind-control using MPD, drugs, hypnosis and
electronics and other control methodologies, these organizations would fail to keep their dark evil deeds secret. When one of the mindcontrol programmers of the Church of Scientology, who has left Scientology, was asked about MPD, he said, “It’s the name of the game of mind control.” Research into this subject will never be complete. This book has tried to give a comprehensive view of how the programming is done. The basic techniques were developed in German, Scottish, Italian, and English Illuminati families and have been done for centuries. Some report that some of the techniques go back to ancient Egypt and ancient Babylon to the ancient mystery religions.”

The 12 Major Sciences of Monarch Mind Control
I. The Selection & Preparation of the Victim
A. Genetics & dissociative abilities
B. Availability
C. Physical & Mental requirements
D. List of organizations carrying out programming
E. 4 foundational steps for programming
F. Step 1. Spiritual requirements, Moon Child ceremonies, traumatization in vitro
G. Step 2. Trauma by premature birth
H. Step 3. Love bombing/love bonding
I. Step 4. Severing the “core” of the mind
J. Further considerations

II. The Traumatization & Torture of the Victim
A. A site for torture of children, NOTS China Lake
B. What trauma does, the creation of PTSD & DID (MPD)
C. How the torture is carried out, types of trauma
D. How MPD works
E. The Core
F. The Anchoring Experience

III. The Use of Drugs
A. A list of drugs used
B. A brief history of use
C. Applications for drugs to control a slave

IV. The Use of Hypnosis
A. Dissociation, trance, & its historical use
B. How to program with hypnosis
C. How to boost creativity of victim with hypnosis
D. Keeping the mind dissociative
E. Keeping the mind in a programming state
F. Hypnotic triggers & cues
G. Hypnosis in programs & other uses
V. The Skill of Lying, The Art of Deceit
A. Overview
B. The use of fiction
C. The use of lies externally, incl. covers and fronts
D. The use of internal deceptions, incl. the art of hiding things in a system

VI. The Use of Electricity & Electronics
A. For torture
B. For memory deletion
C. For implanting thoughts
D. Electronic communication & control

VII. Engineering & Structuring Of An MPD System
A. Structuring of MPD worlds
B. The creation of roles
C. Building in layered defenses
D. Building backup systems

VIII. Body Manipulation & Programming
A. Scarring the brain stem
B. Split brain work
C. Medical technologies
D. Histamines
E. The use of body programs

IX. Mind Manipulation by Psychological Programming
Methods: Behavior Modification, Psychological Motivation & NLP
A. Observing a satanic family conditioning their children
B. Behavior modification, obedience training
C. Isolation
D. Repetition
E. Psychological motivators, md. pride/needs/wants
F. Neuro-linguistic programming
G. The inversion of pain & pleasure

X. Spiritual Control Techniques, Possession, Trances, Etc.
A. Using spiritual principles against a person
B. How the Monarch program miniturizes what is done on a large scale
C. Dehumanization
D. Fear
E. The use of guilt, shame, ridicule & anger
F. Teaching that the master is God
G. Portals, Focal Points
H. Vows & oaths
I. The use of demon possession, layering in, etc.
J. The use of “angel” alters
K. The misuse of Scripture
L. Theta programming

XI. Internal Controls
A. Teaching occult philosophies & ideologies
B. Internal computers
C. Internal hierarchies

XII. External Control
A. Monitoring (Asset control)
B. The art of blackmail
C. Bribes
D. The Control of the Milieu E. Bonding & twinning
F. Peer pressure

Appendix I: The Programmers
The Antichrist: The Chief Handler/Programmer
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

Thankyou TS  :D

Long posts don't bother me in the least. The longer the better for me.

The last few weeks I have been re-reading your Updates and posts again and I still have no doubts.  I'm going to miss your daily redirects and I hope you reconsider, but of course I respect your decision. I've been reading your redirects and Updates since they began last year and they have opened my eyes to so much in this world and made me research and look into things which I have not before.

Thank you for all the hard work, thought, care, research, explanation, time, patience and love you have put into your redirects and Updates.

I do love the little "hints" and "read between the lines" in your posts.....I doubt I have picked up on them all ....but think I've done OK the past year

.........recalling Lynyrd Skynyrd now for some reason  ;)  8-)   :(

Lots of Love to you TS...The Source...The Sign  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Always worth to read these long posts, :lol:
Thank you for the details,TS.

Keep the Faith with patience.
"Things will go better...."

I LOVE YOU ALL & GOD BLESS :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Be FREE and HAPPY.LOVE is the key.
You are just another part of me.
We are here to change the world.
~\(≧▽≦)/~

Thank you TS, I'm gonna read it, with the snow falling down from the sky...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." Albert Einstein

-- Michael Jackson, my inspiration, my love... it\'s because of YOU <3
    Thank you for everything you\'ve given to me. Love you deeply, from the bottom of my heart and soul.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal