I'm sure none of the Jacksons are really poor , at least not so poor not to afford a big house and an expensive car. Maybe, when it is said that one of the Jacksons is poor that means he/she has got less that 100 million.Just kidding ! They are a big loving family and i'm sure they help each other in any difficult situation.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Truth is like the Sun, You can shut it out for a time, but it ain’t goin’ away”
                 Elvis Presley

Quote from: "ILuvUMoreMJ"
These are the facts as I know them...Michael owns Hayvenhurst and he's always supported most of his family.  Joe and Katherine filed for bankruptcy a few years back...they were very heavily in debt.  Jermaine has never paid his child support owed to any of his ex's, and blames it on the fact that he doesn't have an income.  Perhaps his new wife bought their home.  

This link has some info on each of them...it's written very negatively, but I believe it's mostly accurate... You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

No, I will not entertain "MediaTakeout" which is one of those tabloidy, gossipy, ghetto gossip sites that MJ would have HATED. You are going to trust media takeout as an educated resource for information?? Ok. Jermaine has always been out there grinding and taking trips around the world. I wish you all would leave Jermaine alone. You have absolutely no facts. It's like a spirit of hate, or like you want to see the family struggle as if they have done something to you personally. Jermaine has made TV appearances and probably gets a decent income. He may not have millions like his brother, but the Jacksons will never be in poverty/Gary Indiana, 2300 Jackson Street poor again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "tiida11"
I'm sure none of the Jacksons are really poor , at least not so poor not to afford a big house and an expensive car. Maybe, when it is said that one of the Jacksons is poor that means he/she has got less that 100 million.Just kidding ! They are a big loving family and i'm sure they help each other in any difficult situation.

THANK YOU!! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DO THE JACKSONS STILL OWN THE GARY INDIANA HOME? OR IS IT JUST VACANT AT THE MOMENT?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I really do not think that any of us are in any position to know of the Jackson's finances and probably never will so we can keep discussing it until doomsday but I think in recent months their finances have greatly improved. If that is from all the publicity or from Michael we will never know but the likelihood of them agreeing to go along with the hoax (apart from Katherine, Janet and possibly one or two others) with a promise of financial gain will have proved to sway their decision to help no doubt.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

These are the facts as I know them...Michael owns Hayvenhurst and he's always supported most of his family.  Joe and Katherine filed for bankruptcy a few years back...they were very heavily in debt.  Jermaine has never paid his child support owed to any of his ex's, and blames it on the fact that he doesn't have an income.  Perhaps his new wife bought their home.  

This link has some info on each of them...it's written very negatively, but I believe it's mostly accurate... You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Media Take out? Seriously :?:  :roll: That is one of the trashiest blog sites of all.
Another gossip blog and not even a true journalist site. I am shocked so many people will believe lies and confirm and comment on things they have no clue on. It's the same like any other famous celebrity...they get royalty checks along with the various businesses they are apart of and not to mention as someone earlier said, the JACKSONS are a brand name. These kind of posts are so questionable in my opinion. I don't know why it's so hard for people to believe his family has money and are not living in the slums. Some people on here make me believe they would find joy in seeing them suffering in poverty.

I hear this question concerning a lot of other celebrities such as Smokey Robinson, Lionel Richie, Tina Turner and many others. I hope you guys don't think that because someone is not active in the music field anymore they are dead broke. Even actors who have done tv shows get royalty checks from syndicated shows such as Wiil and Grace, Moesha, Girlfriends, Sex and the City, Friends, and the list goes on and on. Paul McCartney even mentioned once how every time he sings one of his own songs he has to pay somebody (meaning Michael Jackson). Please people don't depend on gossip blogs for true and factual information.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"When you lay me down sleeping and my heart is weeping"
-Michael Jackson

SEHF

Janet was the only other Jackson besides MJ to generate that type of money =)
Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 03:53:57 AM by SEHF
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Truth_Freedom"

No, I will not entertain "MediaTakeout" which is one of those tabloidy, gossipy, ghetto gossip sites that MJ would have HATED. You are going to trust media takeout as an educated resource for information??

I only used that link because it has all the info in one place...I don't believe everything I read, and I definitely don't believe trashy tabloids.  But what they are saying seems to be consistent with everything else I've read from more legit sources.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

Quote from: "mjfanforever"

Media Take out? Seriously :?:  :roll: That is one of the trashiest blog sites of all.
Another gossip blog and not even a true journalist site. I am shocked so many people will believe lies and confirm and comment on things they have no clue on. It's the same like any other famous celebrity...they get royalty checks along with the various businesses they are apart of and not to mention as someone earlier said, the JACKSONS are a brand name. These kind of posts are so questionable in my opinion. I don't know why it's so hard for people to believe his family has money and are not living in the slums. Some people on here make me believe they would find joy in seeing them suffering in poverty.

I don't take any joy in thinking the family is broke, and like I said above I don't get my info from gossip sites.  You can't dispute court documents about the family and their debt...and there are plenty out there to see with your own eyes.  You're making assumptions about me, just like you're saying people shouldn't do with the Jacksons...how hypocritical.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

I don't take any joy in thinking the family is broke, and like I said above I don't get my info from gossip sites.  You can't dispute court documents about the family and their debt...and there are plenty out there to see with your own eyes.  You're making assumptions about me, just like you're saying people shouldn't do with the Jacksons...how hypocritical.

I do apologize if you think I meant you in general because I didn't. I just hate to see people quote things from tabloid trash. I rather quote actual court documents if in fact they are out there. I would refrain from posting gossip sites in the future. It's just an easy way for lies to be spread. These types of websites are the same as the rags Michael despised. Again sorry if you feel I am being judgmental but many of these same sites are the same ones saying this Jackson or that Jackson is working at a car wash or something like that and they have had to speak on  record stating it was nothing more than lies. That was the only point I was making.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"When you lay me down sleeping and my heart is weeping"
-Michael Jackson

Wow !! check out truth freedom's post on this thread, sure sounds like they either know or are one of the Jacksons.    LOL

Sorry if it hurts your feelings, but alot of people I know really ask this same question.
Also just let you know, many people think that the Jacksons are ll up in Micheal's wallet big
time.  FYI, ask Liza Minelli.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

One word...OFF...perception is off. :roll:

No, I'm just not a new jack who just jumped on the family bandwagon since MJ's passing. It's called being an admirer of the whole family since the 1970's.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions