Is It Me or You Also Can See The 3rd Ambulance???
December 02, 2010, 04:14:01 PM
I often go back with my thoughts to recall odd details proving Michael is alive. Yes, to bring mybelief to 150%. I am sure I am not the only one. So, I thought of the day of 25, 2009. I searched & found on youtube pretty familiar video. We have it on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login thread. But, my point is different. The ambulance recording made not by Evanston but just fans judging by their voices I hear. So, it is very clear on this recording that one #71 paramedic vehicle stays on the street, the 2nd ambul.backing slowly up,"rushig"Kingof Pop to the hospital, then when 2nd drives away, I SEE the 3rd AMBULANCE THROUGH THE GATES, STILL INSIDE THE HOUSE YARD. At 1.40 min pause the video and observe carefully. So, if you see the same I see, then what is your opinion, conclusion. Or maybe that's my rich imagination.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

This video shows the end before the beginning.  What you see at the end is the ambulance entering, then the tourist van drives up.  The guy placing traffic cones is the sme guy who comes out of the gates and picks up the cones when the ambulance leaves.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

Quote from: "mjssoulmate"
This video shows the end before the beginning.  What you see at the end is the ambulance entering, then the tourist van drives up.  The guy placing traffic cones is the sme guy who comes out of the gates and picks up the cones when the ambulance leaves.

I agree with Scorpanchick, The (3rd ambulance ) has its reversing lights on. For me this is the answer to why the orginal ambulance had to reverse out of the drive way. which
just happened to be a circular drive way. Some thing was bloccking its way
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions