2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
I just started thinking about this.  

Releasing unfinshed songs on this new album,  has generated alot of attention creating suspicion and a feeling that the fans are being lied to and that this album is fake/hoax.  Maybe this way, other fans will be opening up their eyes to whats really going on.

Most of the leaks have been done via the internet.  This way, non-believers will see all the fake death videos posted as well.

Same goes for Conrad Murray.  I always wondered why he chose the internet to spread his message.  I guess MJ is doing that too.
The songs are just messages.  Now everyone is tearing these songs apart, and are starting to see the real meaning of these songs which tell a story..

Anyways, thanks for listening....Look forward to some feedback.  God Bless
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If this is really a hoax (which i of course believe it is :D ) people must have the impression that these songs were collected after Michael's alleged "death" - therefore the songs that are being leaked to the internet - seem to be unfinished, badly mixed, or unperfect. I hope our jaws will drop down when we'll hear a crystal clear perfect sound on the real album! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

nefari

VeryLittleSusie I totally agree. I'm expecting a masterpiece when I buy it. I think and hope this has all been a marketing ploy and that the finished product will be sound and clearly our Michael. One burning question I have though *and maybe someone can point me in the right direction* is whatever happend to that CD called "The Future"? I actually downloaded and listened to some of the songs from it and liked it. Was it fake? I was never clear on what happend with that and the cover of it with the "Bani" image on it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

@Nefari:
this Bani-cover-album was debunked. It was a photoshop job by a fan supposedly. There are a lot of "jokers" around the net who are willing to play with our minds... unfortunately...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

nefari

Maybe the cover was but the songs were legit. I downloaded a few last year and listened to them. Was definately Michael singing the songs.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
I agree with you,  now that I've heard the whole album, it is definitely all MJ.

But why the all the drama first ????  

That had me thinking more that the general public for a while believed the whole album was a hoax.

At it was only the family that started those rumours and put doubt in our minds.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "2good2btrue"
I agree with you,  now that I've heard the whole album, it is definitely all MJ.

That had me thinking more that the general public for a while believed the whole album was a hoax.

At it was only the family that started those rumours and put doubt in our minds.  ;)

Because as Teddy Riley said on Oprah... "MJ lives for controversy"... It gets people talking and asking questions, it creates mystery, it keeps him in the spotlight!
It is part of raising awareness and slowly waking up more people... It is the Greatest Show on Earth!

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "TheRunningGirl"
Quote from: "2good2btrue"

Because as Teddy Riley said on Oprah... "MJ lives for controversy"... It gets people talking and asking questions, it creates mystery, it keeps him in the spotlight!
It is part of raising awareness and slowly waking up more people... It is the Greatest Show on Earth!

With L.O.V.E

It is not Teddy who said that but one of the Cascio family stated that MJ lives for controversy. just heads up  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

MissG

Somehow the tracks released sounds hoax related to me.
- Hold my hand
- Breaking news
among them.

I am not reading the MJ fan forum but I remember reading here that the fans were upset thinking that it was not MJ singing in those tracks. By this reason, may be the "non hoax fans" can´t see the tracks as we do.

I also think that some of the tracks have been made during 2009 and 2010 to fit in to the hoax  :D Could this be possible?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: "Gema"
Somehow the tracks released sounds hoax related to me.
- Hold my hand
- Breaking news
among them.

I am not reading the MJ fan forum but I remember reading here that the fans were upset thinking that it was not MJ singing in those tracks. By this reason, may be the "non hoax fans" can´t see the tracks as we do.

I also think that some of the tracks have been made during 2009 and 2010 to fit in to the hoax  :D Could this be possible?
I think that is possible.  Especially the Hold my hand and breaking news ones.  Maybe thats why initially it sounded different.  If we throw in a little contraversy with those songs, the fans will "tear the song apart" to try and decifer whether it is or isnt MJ.  

Back to my padded cell now  :?  :x  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

I need to take giraffy for a pee  :lol: and after that i will also be back at my padded cell.

I need to listen carefully to the rest of the songs in youtube in order to find hoax clues to feed my hoax needs.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: "Gema"
I need to take giraffy for a pee  :lol: and after that i will also be back at my padded cell.

I need to listen carefully to the rest of the songs in youtube in order to find hoax clues to feed my hoax needs.

Gema, there is a free download of all the album...I will still buy it, but thought if you want to hear  them all together , this is the way to go...god bless you.. 8-)  :D

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
EDIT.....it has been removed............again.

All of the hoax video for the newbies have also been removed.  :?  :?  :?

SONY ARE ON THE BALL...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Thanks hun!

This file is either removed due to copyright claim or is deleted by the uploader.

I´ll find it in youtube!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

loyalfan

of course...!! what better way to get the attention of non believers.....................create controversy about the new album..get their attention................."oh whats this then"...................clever..............very clever......xxxxxxxxxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

I was thinking with the 3 songs that people think isnt MJ maybe on the album instead of those 3 'fake' songs it will be replaced with Slave to the Rhythm, Do you know where your children are and Blue Gangsta, that would be a twist.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions