I think that this album IS a hoax in itself.

Have you found his full name BIG on the cover or in the back as it has been always?

Spot the big difference?

What do you say? They don't need to put his name on it, it goes without saying? As there have been rumors he was not the one singing "Breaking News" since early November, I think they really needed to...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "loyalfan"
of course...!! what better way to get the attention of non believers.....................create controversy about the new album..get their attention................."oh whats this then"...................clever..............very clever......xxxxxxxxxx

I am gonna say that this could be right on the money! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Those who were dancing were thought to be quite insane by those who could not
hear the music....."

I think we need to investigate further the names mentioned in the Thanks section of the booklet, those who have helped "Team MJ" according to that include Jackie, Taj, Miko Brando, Frank Dileo, etc.  We need to decide if the album notes are offering us more clues aside from the handwritten notes.  Jackie and Taj are thanked in that section, whereas the rest of the family are not mentioned by name, the album is dedicated to the kids, Katherine and "the entire Jackson family".  There are many other names in the album notes that may or may not be connected, apart from the ones that have been discussed many times like Orianthi, Akon and Teddy.  Time for yet more research, I suppose! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

Quote from: "trustno1"
I think we need to investigate further the names mentioned in the Thanks section of the booklet, those who have helped "Team MJ" according to that include Jackie, Taj, Miko Brando, Frank Dileo, etc.  We need to decide if the album notes are offering us more clues aside from the handwritten notes.  Jackie and Taj are thanked in that section, whereas the rest of the family are not mentioned by name, the album is dedicated to the kids, Katherine and "the entire Jackson family".  There are many other names in the album notes that may or may not be connected, apart from the ones that have been discussed many times like Orianthi, Akon and Teddy.  Time for yet more research, I suppose! :)

Yes, great points. Also...who the heck is "Michael Prince"?????  :?:

All that makes me think of is "Michael AND Prince"...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It made me think of Prince Michael, we know that he wants to get into directing/producing, maybe he's starting young?! ;) There are a few names in the credits that made me go hmmm...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"

Michael has begun a new life, a new career, why not with a new name...I didn't bought the album yet, what his "Michael Prince" credited for?
Remember Prince changed once his name into "The artist", who in Hollywood uses one's real name . It would be a symbol of his break with the past ? What do you think?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "sophiecestmoi"
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"

Michael has begun a new life, a new career, why not with a new name...I didn't bought the album yet, what his "Michael Prince" credited for?
Remember Prince changed once his name into "The artist", who in Hollywood uses one's real name . It would be a symbol of his break with the past ? What do you think?

I found a Michael Prince, photographer.No clues on his web site.But he's a great one....On the album his credited as archivist (?)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "2good2btrue"
I just started thinking about this.  

Releasing unfinshed songs on this new album,  has generated alot of attention creating suspicion and a feeling that the fans are being lied to and that this album is fake/hoax.  Maybe this way, other fans will be opening up their eyes to whats really going on.

Most of the leaks have been done via the internet.  This way, non-believers will see all the fake death videos posted as well.

Same goes for Conrad Murray.  I always wondered why he chose the internet to spread his message.  I guess MJ is doing that too.
The songs are just messages.  Now everyone is tearing these songs apart, and are starting to see the real meaning of these songs which tell a story..

Anyways, thanks for listening....Look forward to some feedback.  God Bless

I did find an youtube video about  the album "MICHAEL". It's very interesting. I hope the person doesn't mind that I use it. The person name is "Iamonewhobelieves" Let me know what you think.
[youtube:25szrit0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLlW84-KgIk[/youtube:25szrit0]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

What an interesting video!  ;)  thanks techdiva!

I think the parts that talk about "Breaking News" are the most important parts of the video...idk about you, but it shows me how much of a part "Breaking News" plays in the hoax of the 'Michael' album. I'll recap some of it and add in some of my taste on the matter...

The video points out that the song "Breaking News" has the same type of intro as "Tabloid Junkie", which i agree means that Michael is leading us back to THAT song and its message..."Just because you read it on the magazine and see it on the t.v. screen don't make it factual", referring to the "Breaking News" of his "death", of course! Then Michael illustrates a point very similar by saying in "Breaking News"...."Just when you thought he was done He comes to give it again/ They can put it around the world today He wanna write my obituary." These are very open hints that Michael is throwing out there i think...let alone other clues like the last reporter saying "As the story unfolds, there will be alot more to say about Michael Jackson" and the BAM! with "Breaking News!" right before the beat comes on.

What is even more interesting is the flight of the bumblebee part right after the intro to "Breaking News" and the history behind the flight of the bumblebee song!  :D  (It could also possibly mean that Mike was flying away from all the media and possibility of murder, too) So here it is...
Wiki: "Flight of the Bumblebee" is an orchestral interlude written by Nikolai Rimsky-Korsakov (first name=7 letters, last name=14 letters....14+7=21...21=7+7+7...coincidence? maybe  :lol: ) for his opera The Tale of Tsar Saltan, composed in 1899-1900. The piece closes Act III, during which the magic swan changes Prince Gvidon Saltanovich (Tsar's son) into an INSECT so that he can fly away to visit his father (who does not know that he is alive) to tell him that he has not died.
hmmmm....so this made me think..."where else have we seen an INSECT recently in relation to MJ?"

[attachment=1:2u4dihud]MJ insect.png[/attachment:2u4dihud]

thats right!  ;) the insect on the cover of the new album!
 ...and what makes it more interesting? you will never guess who's looking directly at the insect...

[attachment=0:2u4dihud]MJ insect 3.png[/attachment:2u4dihud]

:shock:   If this is correct, with all the meanings in place, does this mean that Michael is trying to tell his kids that he is alive? Do they not already know? Is this why Teddy Riley got defensive about the kids in his AskTeddy website, saying "leave the kids out of this"? Or is the painting illustrating that Michael (at some point in history) told the kids that he was alive?  I'm not sure exactly what the meaning of this is yet, but i thought it was a pretty interesting find...it certainly gave me a wake-up last night when i discovered it!  :lol:

So, if all of this is right, i'm pretty sure "Breaking News" is the most important hoax piece of the puzzle from the new album...just as the booklet says about the song..."This is Michael's personal story. This is PROPHECY."...so prophesying what, Mike?
...one can only hope the BAM...

So, let me know what you think about these findings! And make sure to post if you find anything else "interesting" about the song or album!

But remember, its all for L.O.V.E.! I really hope that Michael is trying to reach us by planting these hints and i hope the world learns the message from all of this...which is that L.O.V.E. conquers all!

good job so far team and lemme know your thoughts on all of this  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope.
In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort.
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.
And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to beLIEve.”
- Michael Jackson

Quote from: "Human_Nature_MJ777"
What an interesting video!  ;)  thanks techdiva!

I think the parts that talk about "Breaking News" are the most important parts of the video...idk about you, but it shows me how much of a part "Breaking News" plays in the hoax of the 'Michael' album. I'll recap some of it and add in some of my taste on the matter...

The video points out that the song "Breaking News" has the same type of intro as "Tabloid Junkie", which i agree means that Michael is leading us back to THAT song and its message..."Just because you read it on the magazine and see it on the t.v. screen don't make it factual", referring to the "Breaking News" of his "death", of course! Then Michael illustrates a point very similar by saying in "Breaking News"...."Just when you thought he was done He comes to give it again/ They can put it around the world today He wanna write my obituary." These are very open hints that Michael is throwing out there i think...let alone other clues like the last reporter saying "As the story unfolds, there will be alot more to say about Michael Jackson" and the BAM! with "Breaking News!" right before the beat comes on.

What is even more interesting is the flight of the bumblebee part right after the intro to "Breaking News" and the history behind the flight of the bumblebee song!  :D  (It could also possibly mean that Mike was flying away from all the media and possibility of murder, too) So here it is...
Wiki: "Flight of the Bumblebee" is an orchestral interlude written by Nikolai Rimsky-Korsakov (first name=7 letters, last name=14 letters....14+7=21...21=7+7+7...coincidence? maybe  :lol: ) for his opera The Tale of Tsar Saltan, composed in 1899-1900. The piece closes Act III, during which the magic swan changes Prince Gvidon Saltanovich (Tsar's son) into an INSECT so that he can fly away to visit his father (who does not know that he is alive) to tell him that he has not died.
hmmmm....so this made me think..."where else have we seen an INSECT recently in relation to MJ?"

[attachment=1:2g4p7rkb]MJ insect.png[/attachment:2g4p7rkb]

thats right!  ;) the insect on the cover of the new album!
 ...and what makes it more interesting? you will never guess who's looking directly at the insect...

[attachment=0:2g4p7rkb]MJ insect 3.png[/attachment:2g4p7rkb]

:shock:   If this is correct, with all the meanings in place, does this mean that Michael is trying to tell his kids that he is alive? Do they not already know? Is this why Teddy Riley got defensive about the kids in his AskTeddy website, saying "leave the kids out of this"? Or is the painting illustrating that Michael (at some point in history) told the kids that he was alive?  I'm not sure exactly what the meaning of this is yet, but i thought it was a pretty interesting find...it certainly gave me a wake-up last night when i discovered it!  :lol:

So, if all of this is right, i'm pretty sure "Breaking News" is the most important hoax piece of the puzzle from the new album...just as the booklet says about the song..."This is Michael's personal story. This is PROPHECY."...so prophesying what, Mike?
...one can only hope the BAM...

So, let me know what you think about these findings! And make sure to post if you find anything else "interesting" about the song or album!

But remember, its all for L.O.V.E.! I really hope that Michael is trying to reach us by planting these hints and i hope the world learns the message from all of this...which is that L.O.V.E. conquers all!

good job so far team and lemme know your thoughts on all of this  :)
You are welcome! Anything to help find the truth.  Since you mention the Flight of the Bumblebee, it is the opening music for the series "The Green Hornet" starring Van Williams as Britt Reid (the Green Hornet) and Bruce Lee as Kato. Bruce Lee did die a mystery death. I am just reaching, but it seems to be Mike has uncover alot skeletons in the closet. Good job! I feel like looking in other allies. Thanks!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "2good2btrue"
Quote from: "Gema"
Somehow the tracks released sounds hoax related to me.
- Hold my hand
- Breaking news
among them.

I am not reading the MJ fan forum but I remember reading here that the fans were upset thinking that it was not MJ singing in those tracks. By this reason, may be the "non hoax fans" can´t see the tracks as we do.

I also think that some of the tracks have been made during 2009 and 2010 to fit in to the hoax  :D Could this be possible?
I think that is possible.  Especially the Hold my hand and breaking news ones.  Maybe thats why initially it sounded different.  If we throw in a little contraversy with those songs, the fans will "tear the song apart" to try and decifer whether it is or isnt MJ.  

But hold my hand was leaked in 2007..hmm... :|

Back to my padded cell now  :?  :x  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
\'Light up your face with sadness , Hide every trace of gladness\' - The Jerm

________________ [size=150]The best is yet to come![/size]__________________________

nefari

I don't see any way Monster is anything but a song to represent the Hoax. I feel like it's something Michael laid down recently.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

Probably the album is part of the real hoax
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Who can help me with this?
I had a downloaded version of Much too soon and it had that "First rule in this world baby, don't believe anything you see in the news" and on the album version this is missing.
Well I don't remember where I downloaded it from and now I don't know what to think  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
Who can help me with this?
I had a downloaded version of Much too soon and it had that "First rule in this world baby, don't believe anything you see in the news" and on the album version this is missing.
Well I don't remember where I downloaded it from and now I don't know what to think  :?

Think it was fanmade. The introduce are from "Runaway" by Kanye West.   ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions