I KNOW these were posted in 2009 so they MAY be up on here already,I will look again but I thought it was worth listening to what DG had to say about Sony and Michael's 'relationship' with them..how much income he has coming in from owning half of the company and that it might show (more than likely) the real reason this is all happening in MJ land.
No harm in a refresher course ;)

[youtube:365qqw8n]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip_-Dhljn2Q&feature=fvwrel[/youtube:365qqw8n]
[youtube:365qqw8n]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X69uRLr8Lag[/youtube:365qqw8n] (Assuming this is part 2?)
[youtube:365qqw8n]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-l5U1g4Bz4&feature=related[/youtube:365qqw8n]

If they already exist on the forum,they are buried way way back in 2009 so until I find them,I won't lock this.
What are everyone's views on what he has to say?Ignoring the fact that he is talking about him in the 'dead' sense.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hey Sinderella,
Don't have time right this second.....but they look really interesting.  I do not remember seeing them before.  Will watch them tonight, with a good cup of tea!  Thanks for posting!  Hope you are having a beautiful day!
Blessings!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "wishingstar"
Hey Sinderella,
Don't have time right this second.....but they look really interesting.  I do not remember seeing them before.  Will watch them tonight, with a good cup of tea!  Thanks for posting!  Hope you are having a beautiful day!
Blessings!

You're welcome lovely,I was sent them yesterday on FB via a friend who is a believer but had never seen them before either.
I hadn't seen them until now so I thought I would post them up and let everyone have a look/another look and see if anything of interest pops up.
To me they make the whole theory of him being in protective custody more likely and that 90% of the world really knows nothing about any of this..only what they are fed about him being a drug user and being 'broke' and maybe by the end of this everyone will infact know he isn't on drugs,isn't broke and he was targeted for his business mind/money and ownership/% of Sony.
It's like getting a big net,casting it,waiting and catching out all the bad fish at once....

Just my opinion/thoughts but it would make a lot of sense y'know?

TEA IS THE BEST!!! Definitley drink tea whilst watching and you have a beautiful day also =] xox
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

uhh did i hear that correctly that michaels lung collapesed and dick gregory did something and he was back to work in 12 hrs?
i didn't listen to the other two yet i just wanted to see if anyone can tell me if i heard that correctly.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Thank you for posting the vids Sind. :) Now back to watching them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Thank you Sinderella for posting these videos. I have seen them but it is nice to refresh your memory. Since 2009 we have found so many things, that our brains may have forgotten some stuff, this is good as a refresher. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

loyalfan

glad u posted them s xxx d xxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjptd

hi! am italian and for me is very difficult to hear an iterview and understand what they say!  can someone translate or make a summary for me? thanks :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions