suspicious mindTopic starter

michaels weight
December 06, 2010, 08:23:08 AM
i have been thinking about michaels health since my husband has been ill.only a little since i obviously had plenty to keep my mind busy. i do not know how we could have seen michael looking so good if he was at the suggested weight of 115 or 125 whatever they said. my husband is 6ft. and usually  about 180. he had legs like mj. he had gotten down to 166 and it was like looking at walking dead. the only place i see where there is any question is on the tii cover. one photo with the silver jacket with his hands in air makes me wonder but otherwise he was very healthy or it wasn't him.just thought i would mention this i have a fresh comparison .
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Re: michaels weight
December 06, 2010, 08:43:06 AM
hey suspicious mind!!
my dad is 6ft tall and is pretty much all muscles he is 72 and he weighs in at 140 sometimes a little less..he has always been very active and still is to this day..had his own construction company and would take on jobs going across the USA doing paint jobs Thur contract for a few years..everyone that knows him knows he may only take one 15 min break Thur a 12 hour shift and would out work the young ones lol..to this day he still out works everyone so much energy!!..7 am with one cup of coffee and a banana he is off doing something all of the time...that is why when some say at Michael's age he couldn't perform or do this or that..i think just some people have it and some don't...the highest my dads weight has ever been is 150 pounds..lol..about those legs my dad has the same so tiny omg!! and white, white they have never seen daylight lmao..anyways just thought i would share...
huggs n faith to all
suzz
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 06, 2010, 09:46:38 AM
Quote from: "suesuzzfaithkeeper"
hey suspicious mind!!
my dad is 6ft tall and is pretty much all muscles he is 72 and he weighs in at 140 sometimes a little less..he has always been very active and still is to this day..had his own construction company and would take on jobs going across the USA doing paint jobs Thur contract for a few years..everyone that knows him knows he may only take one 15 min break Thur a 12 hour shift and would out work the young ones lol..to this day he still out works everyone so much energy!!..7 am with one cup of coffee and a banana he is off doing something all of the time...that is why when some say at Michael's age he couldn't perform or do this or that..i think just some people have it and some don't...the highest my dads weight has ever been is 150 pounds..lol..about those legs my dad has the same so tiny omg!! and white, white they have never seen daylight lmao..anyways just thought i would share...
huggs n faith to all
suzz

really
sounds like your dad is one of those miricles my husband says you never hear about only in the bible ;) i will have to relate this to him. perhaps it will help develope his faith.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

December 06, 2010, 11:47:51 AM
Hi - thank you for bringing this up. I have several family members 6 foot or above and a couple of them have always been very slender (high metabolism and hard worker). in spite of being of slender frame they are very healthy. Unless I see MJ in person I won't believe this much.

Many blessings to your husband, suspicious mind!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

December 07, 2010, 12:31:12 AM
Hi suspiciousmind!
Still keeping you close in thought and prayer.  Perhaps Michael's dancing routines all throughout his life has helped maintain this weight in a healthy way for his body.  All the dancers I know seem very slim and able to eat a lot due to their high metabolism.  Crud....I should have been a dancer, lol!  Blessings to you and your husband!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
December 07, 2010, 12:48:16 AM
Supsiciousmind I hope your hubby gets well soon...prayers for you both.

I have put in weight recently even though I eat the same healthy food...

I was always a healthy weight and am only 152cms tall/short. :D   (5ft2inches)

I felt I had alot more energy when I was thinner.  Since the unexplained weight gain (10kg) I feel lethargic, tired and lazy and unfit..

It's also what your body is used to.  MJ has a dancers body..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 07, 2010, 01:52:22 PM
i guess kind of what i mean is he could have been thinner than we got used to seeing him say from the late 90s and still been healthy looking. but if he was actually ill it would have had a different look about it. does that make any sense ?

because during conversation with a sister in law she mentioned that when she and my husbands brother got married he was like 6ft. and had a 28 in waiste but wasn't sickly looking.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
December 08, 2010, 12:51:56 AM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
i guess kind of what i mean is he could have been thinner than we got used to seeing him say from the late 90s and still been healthy looking. but if he was actually ill it would have had a different look about it. does that make any sense ?

because during conversation with a sister in law she mentioned that when she and my husbands brother got married he was like 6ft. and had a 28 in waiste but wasn't sickly looking.

Sometimes during TII, I saw MJ exhausted, and very thin.  And then other times, he still looked thin, but had a healthy glow about him.

Yes, I do know what you mean...sickly thin is a very obvious look, and most people notice it straight away...like when someone has cancer etc...God Bless you xoxo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions