Re: mjs secret hollywood.......
December 31, 2010, 08:11:30 PM
techdiva - thanks so much. Maybe it's just me, but this perspective and inside information explained a lot of MJ's actions since the first accusation.

If he is truly going to expose the corrupt system, then he had to go outside of the US to get help and protection. That may explain why he went to Bahrain, made contacts with the Japanese businessmen...etc. He needed powerful people with deep pockets and no connections to Hollywood.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think this documentary is background information for the upcoming trials and the ultimate Bam. If Michael did figure out a way to escape, he had to get help so I'm hoping he is in protection now. This documentary certainly lays it out well. I hope it gets the attention it deserves...I'm wondering if it's an MJ assisted production. The timing is too coincidental. When he pulls this off, it will truly be bigger than any Thriller album.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

December 31, 2010, 08:24:01 PM
Quote from: "Rita Hayworth"
When he pulls this off, it will truly be bigger than any Thriller album.
Much much MUCH bigger, no doubt in my mind. People will still talk about this 500 years from now (easy to say this since none of us will be able to check and confirm, lol).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

finfin

December 31, 2010, 09:27:17 PM
Here is a link to Channel 4 OD, which shows repeats of Channel 4 programs, I don't know if it works outside the UK, but worth a try.
On Channel4.com
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

MJhasSpoken

January 01, 2011, 06:54:40 AM
These arent working...is there anymore good quality links.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
January 01, 2011, 12:47:20 PM
[youtube:3cpquln4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cE3ZOVeCpM[/youtube:3cpquln4]
[youtube:3cpquln4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzUB_z3vOLk[/youtube:3cpquln4]Big Thank You to StargazerMJ11 for recording this and uploading. I watched all of it last night. I am not at all surprised at the information in this documentary. The under belly of Hollywood is very dirty, sick, and can make or break a person. That world will eat you alive. Danny is a perfect example of what happens to child stars if they allow the demons to take over.

Hollywood caters to two worlds: stardom and self desruction.

Hollywood requires a happy ending according to a script.  Jackson died in Hollywood but, was also created and destroyed in Hollywood. That is a very powerful statement. Michael Jackson was a created persona. An image from the factory.

Mickey Fine pharmacy with the diner in front was amazing to see. I didn't know they get down like that.  :shock:

It doesn't surprise me that during Michael's solo career (when he was younger) he had so many handlers aka advisors. The interview with Michael and DiLeo during Bad era... a little disturbing how huge DiLeo looks and how small Michael looks. The way he took over and spoke for him, that is control at the highest level.

He had so many people catering to him because he was their cash cow. It makes perfect sense that no one would turn him down. It makes perfect sense he was a perfect Hollywood client with A-list services thrown at him. Anything the dancing, singing, puppet wants. <<No one get upset over what I just said, that is how TPTB look at stars in Hollywood.

If he becomes noncompliant and appears to be breaking free, send a warning, Pepsi Burn. Really listen to what Brian says about that incident. Really listen to how Brian says it was a Life defining experience, that altered his very SOUL. It was NOT a hoax created by Michael. It was a warning from TPTB.

There was some new disturbing info. The nurse of the Dr. who worked on Michael's scalp after the Pepsi burn, the accusations she said about what the Dr. did to Michael during surgery. Faking some of the surgeries. Why? To charge him extreme amounts of money but, never really perform the service? I am very angry at the way Michael was taken advantage of. I am also very happy he turned the tables, broke free, and is now getting even.

Who do you trust in Hollywood? No one. There is a Judas in every crowd.

Everyone wants a piece of Michael. He told Brian "I only hire the people who steal from me the least." Wow that is messed up that he would have to actually say something like that. He can only hire the vampires who steal the least from him.

After I watched this and heard about how Michael purged his advisors with no known reason. Well think about who was around him before his death...the same people who were dismissed before. That is what I call keep your friends close but your enemies closer. What a perfect way to cast light upon the greedy snakes who hurt him in his past. The only way those who did him dirty in the past will be noticed is if he brought them back into the limelight around him: the main attraction. Not only Frank; all of em. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
DiLeo managed Jackson until February 14, 1989 when their business relationship was abruptly terminated, without any public explanation.
In 2009, The Wall Street Journal reported that DiLeo was once again managing Michael Jackson's career.
All of the past is now colliding with the present and future.

Peace[/b]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2011, 05:13:14 PM
A well made documentary about Michael and the Hollywood underworld. Whilst I 100% beLIEve Michael is alive, this video still made me feel sad and uncomfortable with what Michael may indeed have had to go through.  I thought I had seen the bad sides of the entertainment business but Hollywood seems much worse than I thought.
It is interesting that 2 of the songs in Michael, talk about Hollywood, Monster and Hollywood tonight... and the overall documentary message is strengthening the messages found in those songs! Isn't this fascinating!

A couple of specific comments/items that drew my attention to add to Im_convincedmjalive previous post (red below)
Quote from: "Im_convincedmjalive"
Hollywood caters to two worlds: stardom and self desruction.

Hollywood requires a happy ending according to a script. Jackson died in Hollywood but, was also created and destroyed in Hollywood. That is a very powerful statement. Michael Jackson was a created persona. An image from the factory.

Mickey Fine pharmacy with the diner in front was amazing to see. I didn't know they get down like that.  

It doesn't surprise me that during Michael's solo career (when he was younger) he had so many handlers aka advisors. The interview with Michael and DiLeo during Bad era... a little disturbing how huge DiLeo looks and how small Michael looks. The way he took over and spoke for him, that is control at the highest level.

Interesting that Dieter Weisner and Mark Shaffel both had connection with the sex industry, the Mark Shaffel current "connection" with Debbie Rowe is emphasised.

He had so many people catering to him because he was their cash cow. It makes perfect sense that no one would turn him down. It makes perfect sense he was a perfect Hollywood client with A-list services thrown at him. Anything the dancing, singing, puppet wants. <<No one get upset over what I just said, that is how TPTB look at stars in Hollywood.

If he becomes noncompliant and appears to be breaking free, send a warning, Pepsi Burn. Really listen to what Brian says about that incident. Really listen to how Brian says it was a Life defining experience, that altered his very SOUL. It was NOT a hoax created by Michael. It was a warning from TPTB.

There was some new disturbing info. The nurse of the Dr. who worked on Michael's scalp after the Pepsi burn, the accusations she said about what the Dr. did to Michael during surgery. Faking some of the surgeries. Why? To charge him extreme amounts of money but, never really perform the service? I am very angry at the way Michael was taken advantage of. I am also very happy he turned the tables, broke free, and is now getting even.

Who do you trust in Hollywood? No one. There is a Judas in every crowd.

Everyone wants a piece of Michael. He told Brian "I only hire the people who steal from me the least." Wow that is messed up that he would have to actually say something like that. He can only hire the vampires who steal the least from him.

Arnie Klein provides various services such as skin care, wives and possibly even sperm

Rev June Gatlin says that he was looking for somebody he could trust

Marriage is one of the services provided by Hollywood. Michael and LMP shown getting married

Multiple references to the "Church" of Scientology and its practices: to entice the rich and famous and "offer" them protection.  Michael may have made a few donations but never joined them.  He had no "cult" to protect him.

Not sure what the interview with Dr James (?) at the Betty Ford clinic was meant to indicate.  I noted the comment about Elisabeth Taylor having to do the toilets in one of her stay in rehab (different clinic) and what appear to be a denunciation of the practices at the Betty Ford clinic. Even rehab clinics cannot be trusted in Hollywood!

After I watched this and heard about how Michael purged his advisors with no known reason. Well think about who was around him before his death...the same people who were dismissed before. That is what I call keep your friends close but your enemies closer. What a perfect way to cast light upon the greedy snakes who hurt him in his past. The only way those who did him dirty in the past will be noticed is if he brought them back into the limelight around him: the main attraction. Not only Frank; all of em. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
DiLeo managed Jackson until February 14, 1989 when their business relationship was abruptly terminated, without any public explanation.
In 2009, The Wall Street Journal reported that DiLeo was once again managing Michael Jackson's career.

All of the past is now colliding with the present and future.
Yes! interesting - a lot of faces and events from the past are showing in this documentary! (Those mentioned above + Chandler, LaToya unfamous interview against Michael, MacCauley Culkin, David Guest....etc)

Peace

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 01, 2011, 05:35:42 PM
[youtube:3csems0o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2Zvi-xiwKc[/youtube:3csems0o]
Debbie Rowe, Marc Schaffel Wing to Tokyo
Originally posted 13 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

TMZ was at LAX yesterday when Debbie Rowe and Michael Jackson's former confidante Marc Schaffel boarded an American Airlines flight to Tokyo.

The two are tight, and Schaffel apparently still has strong connections to the Jackson family, even though MJ and Schaffel had a major falling out
and ended up suing each other.

Schaffel shot an interview with Katherine recently to promote her book, "Never Can Say Goodbye."

Rowe was mum at LAX, but Schaffel said he's been friends with Katherine for a long time.

As for why they're heading to Tokyo ... we're told Schaffel is releasing a documentary of video he shot while he was working with Jackson.  It will play on 200 screens in Tokyo.

SEE VIDEO: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MJ Estate Furious Over Unauthorized Documentary
[youtube:3csems0o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZFRbn_aYV8[/youtube:3csems0o]
Brian specifically names Marc Schaffel as the reason for the 2003 allegations brought against Michael. The DA tried to set up Michael by using the sins of Marc as in guilty by association. This is a revelation I had not known about. This makes sense why all the TMZ articles directing us to look at these people who are "supposedly" making deals with Katherine, Joe, and whoever else. (against their will or they are supposedly niave) This is all starting to unfold and I am connecting dots. There was a article link in the one above to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

TMZ has said more than once to follow the money trail You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, the family has said there is more than just Murray who is guilty, he is only the fall guy. TMZ even used an arrow and pointed at Henry Lowell... Every one is shouting that something real big and shady is going on. I see that more clearly now after watching this documentary. As hard as it was to hear some of the stuff it was very revealing. Did you hear what Brian said about how many times Michael was solicited by Scientology?

This is a huge pandoras box being opened. I am not sure people take any of what TMZ says seriously. The MSM has been on a black out for the most part about the issues being addressed in this documentary. The MSM seems to only report on the stuff that protrays people in a negative light. They don't want to expose themselves for the evilness they are. Instead they say it's not them who is insane; look at the weirdo actors, celebs in Hollywood. They are the problem. The MSM leaves out the reason people became the way they are.  8-)

Michael Jackson -- The Final TMZ Encounter
Originally posted 26 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

The last time we shot Michael Jackson, he was leaving Dr. Arnie Klein's offices in Beverly Hills just two weeks before he died ... and assured us that he would be able to moonwalk at his scheduled London concerts.

WATCH VIDEO: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

At the time -- June 9, 2009 -- no one could anticipate the tragedy that would follow ... nor the massive investigations involving practically everyone connected to the singer.

As for our last encounter with Michael, he was his usual kind self -- more than willing to talk to his fans ... and in this case, he even gave the photogs an update on his health status, saying he was feeling "good."

Jackson Estate Ready to Pounce on Profiteer
Joe Jackson Sues Murray's Clinics, Claims Cover-Up
Katherine Jackson to Produce MJ Movies
MJ Doc Arnie Klein -- I'll Save Your Face!
Michael Jackson's former dermatologist -- and longtime friend -- Arnie Klein will now have a say on what YOU can put in your face ... TMZ has learned he's been appointed to the Food and Drug Administration ... an arm of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
Now that is scary. He gets to say what goes in products to put on our face.
[youtube:3csems0o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiAzwKucKBg[/youtube:3csems0o]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2011, 07:17:54 PM
Interesting to read the letter Steven Hoefflin "wrote in August 2009 ... He was going to "send a lot of people to prison"... Where has he now gone? and see the reference to Diane Dimond! (Oh Michael!  :lol:  :lol: )

Reference: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
(Note I have uncovered the hidden names... ;) ... now shown in red)
Statement from Steven M. Hoefflin, M.D., F.I.C.S., F.A.C.S.

I am personally going to put a stop to all of the threats on my life and the threats against my family.
I am now bringing out to the public all of the credible evidence in my possession on the corruption in Los Angeles Law Enforcement pertaining to the Michael Jackson Investigation. I am going to personally stop all of the threats from the LAPD on my life and the threats against my family. These are occurring because those members of law enforcement know that I possess abundant incriminating evidence that is going to put a lot of people in prison. I am not going to allow and will expose those people who are colluding together, such as Diane Dimond of Entertainment Tonight, with the police to use false documents to threaten me, obstruct my independent investigation into Michael’s death and to stop me from providing evidence to the proper authorities. All of the people that have been threatening my family and I that I have incriminating evidence on are going to be exposed with this evidence in the public eye so they will stop their attempts on my life that I have been experiencing for too long. For me to wait for the slow wheels of government investigations to catch on and bring these people to justice is no longer feasible. Colin Powell is a friend of mine. I have already called his house and left a message for him. I am asking him to engage a congressional investigation into all of the LAPD and Los Angeles Sherriff Department Law Enforcement Corruption in Los Angeles that is taking place in the Michael Jackson and other important investigations that is ruining our city. I want a Congressional Committee to subpoena these people, put them under oath, gather credible evidence for a good District Attorney, and bring them to proper justice. I have already asked Bob Woodward to report on this matter in the Washington Post. I am going to put an end to these threats now. I owe it to my family. I owe it to myself. But, most of all, I owe it to the public who always wants to know the truth and especially the truth about what happened to Michael Jackson. In reference to yesterday’s lawsuit filed against me by Dr. Arnold Klein, I am established Government Witness in the Michael Jackson Death Investigation. It is my clear opinion that Dr. Arnold Klein and his attorneys are attempting to prevent me from discussing incriminating evidence that I possess on Dr. Klein. They know that I have provided this evidence to the authorities. They also know that credible, incriminating evidence is going to be shortly released in my book. In my opinion and that of others, they desperately want me to stop any further investigation and to stop providing the public and the authorities the evidence that I acquire.
It is my opinion that Dr. Klein is using a letter with falsified information sent to him by Howard Weitzman, Esq. In July 2009, I was asked to have a privileged meeting with Mr. Weitzman and another attorney. I shared incriminating evidence that I possessed on Dr. Klein and that he was under investigation by multiple agencies of the Department of Justice.
Mr. Weitzman told me that he would neither talk with Dr. Klein, would not provide him any defense, nor would he assist his defense attorneys. On August 1st, 2009, after that privileged legal meeting, Mr. Weitzman prepared a letter with false information to Dr. Klein’s defense attorney, Mr. Charnley, in an attempt to discredit me. The false information in his letter was known to be false by both he and Mr. John Branca. Mr. Weitzman had told me he had discussed it with Mr. Branca. Mr. Weitzman falsely stated that I had no permission nor right to talk about Michael or his mother. H also stated that he and Mr. Branca did not condone me providing evidence to the public about Dr. Klein’s criminal activities, that may have actually contributed to Michael’s death, the very person who’s estate they now represent.
Shortly after the publication of his letter containing false information, I had left Katherine Jackson’s home, and Mr. Weitzman, my wife and I had a telephone conversation. We requested that he provide a corrected letter to Mr. Charnley, to the media who requested a correction, and to send a copy to me. He already had the hand-written and signed consents from both Michael Jackson in March 1999 giving me permission to publically discuss his medical records and from Katherine and Rebbie Jackson from July 18, 2009 giving me permission to talk with the media about Michael. He told me that he had discussed the issue with Mr. Branca and that both of them agreed to provide me, Mr. Charnley and the media with a corrected letter. Both of them failed to do this despite having documents proving the information in Mr. Weitzman’s letter was false.
On July 24th, 2009, I had corresponded about the issue of slander and defamation with one of Dr. Klein’s lawyers, Mr. Boyer. I invited Dr. Klein and Mr. Boyer to sit down with me and go over all of the evidence that I had on Dr. Klein’s criminal activities and that I would delete anything that they proved to be false. I never heard back from them. His client, Dr. Klein, also had knowledge of my being given consents by Michael Jackson and by Katherine and Rebbie Jackson to discuss Michael and his medical records.
Dr. Klein, all of his attorneys Richard Charnley, Bradley Boyer, Susan Wootton and the firm “Ropers, Majestic, Kohn, and Bentley” together with Howard Weitzman and now apparently John Branca knew of the falsity of Weitzman’s letter, yet are attempting to use it in their attempts to bring a frivolous lawsuit against me, obstruct my testimony, and to discredit me.
With this evidence, I have contacted the Attorney General of California, Jerry Brown. I expect that he will put a stay on this lawsuit because he would never allow a court to proceed in an action that would obstruct one of their primary witnesses (myself) in a federal investigation. In addition, I expect that he will now open an additional investigation into probable felonies that all of these individuals have committed in attempting to obstruct justice, intimidating a government witness with a document that is known to be false, and possibly other crimes.
I believe that with this evidence, I now have a legal standing to bring a lawsuit against all of them, which I certainly will, for possible felonies committed against me. I am going to start providing the media and Michael Jackson’s fans all of the evidence that I have involving the Michael Jackson Death Investigation, the Corrupt Los Angeles Law Enforcement, and others colluding together to obstruct Justice. If anyone wants to file another slander and defamation suit, I suggest that they send a copy directly to the Attorney General of California Jerry Brown.
Those trying to hurt my family and I should stop because all of the evidence that we possess will not be with us but with the public.
Steven M. Hoefflin, M.D., F.I.C.S., F.A.C.S.

Sincerely,

Steven M. Hoefflin,
MD,
FACS Immediate Past President Los Angeles Society of Plastic Surgeons
Link to the thread where Steven Hoefflin is discussed.

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 02, 2011, 11:35:22 AM
Reference: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Statement from Steven M. Hoefflin, M.D., F.I.C.S., F.A.C.S.

I am personally going to put a stop to all of the threats on my life and the threats against my family.
I am now bringing out to the public all of the credible evidence in my possession on the corruption in Los Angeles Law Enforcement pertaining to the Michael Jackson Investigation. I am going to personally stop all of the threats from the LAPD on my life and the threats against my family. These are occurring because those members of law enforcement know that I possess abundant incriminating evidence that is going to put a lot of people in prison. I am not going to allow and will expose those people who are colluding together, such as Diane Dimond of Entertainment Tonight, with the police to use false documents to threaten me, obstruct my independent investigation into Michael’s death and to stop me from providing evidence to the proper authorities. All of the people that have been threatening my family and I that I have incriminating evidence on are going to be exposed with this evidence in the public eye so they will stop their attempts on my life that I have been experiencing for too long. For me to wait for the slow wheels of government investigations to catch on and bring these people to justice is no longer feasible. Colin Powell is a friend of mine. I have already called his house and left a message for him. I am asking him to engage a congressional investigation into all of the LAPD and Los Angeles Sherriff Department Law Enforcement Corruption in Los Angeles that is taking place in the Michael Jackson and other important investigations that is ruining our city. I want a Congressional Committee to subpoena these people, put them under oath, gather credible evidence for a good District Attorney, and bring them to proper justice. I have already asked Bob Woodward to report on this matter in the Washington Post. I am going to put an end to these threats now. I owe it to my family. I owe it to myself. But, most of all, I owe it to the public who always wants to know the truth and especially the truth about what happened to Michael Jackson. In reference to yesterday’s lawsuit filed against me by Dr. Arnold Klein, I am established Government Witness in the Michael Jackson Death Investigation. It is my clear opinion that Dr. Arnold Klein and his attorneys are attempting to prevent me from discussing incriminating evidence that I possess on Dr. Klein. They know that I have provided this evidence to the authorities. They also know that credible, incriminating evidence is going to be shortly released in my book. In my opinion and that of others, they desperately want me to stop any further investigation and to stop providing the public and the authorities the evidence that I acquire.
It is my opinion that Dr. Klein is using a letter with falsified information sent to him by Howard Weitzman, Esq. In July 2009, I was asked to have a privileged meeting with Mr. Weitzman and another attorney. I shared incriminating evidence that I possessed on Dr. Klein and that he was under investigation by multiple agencies of the Department of Justice.
Mr. Weitzman told me that he would neither talk with Dr. Klein, would not provide him any defense, nor would he assist his defense attorneys. On August 1st, 2009, after that privileged legal meeting, Mr. Weitzman prepared a letter with false information to Dr. Klein’s defense attorney, Mr. Charnley, in an attempt to discredit me. The false information in his letter was known to be false by both he and Mr. John Branca. Mr. Weitzman had told me he had discussed it with Mr. Branca. Mr. Weitzman falsely stated that I had no permission nor right to talk about Michael or his mother. H also stated that he and Mr. Branca did not condone me providing evidence to the public about Dr. Klein’s criminal activities, that may have actually contributed to Michael’s death, the very person who’s estate they now represent.
Shortly after the publication of his letter containing false information, I had left Katherine Jackson’s home, and Mr. Weitzman, my wife and I had a telephone conversation. We requested that he provide a corrected letter to Mr. Charnley, to the media who requested a correction, and to send a copy to me. He already had the hand-written and signed consents from both Michael Jackson in March 1999 giving me permission to publically discuss his medical records and from Katherine and Rebbie Jackson from July 18, 2009 giving me permission to talk with the media about Michael. He told me that he had discussed the issue with Mr. Branca and that both of them agreed to provide me, Mr. Charnley and the media with a corrected letter. Both of them failed to do this despite having documents proving the information in Mr. Weitzman’s letter was false.
On July 24th, 2009, I had corresponded about the issue of slander and defamation with one of Dr. Klein’s lawyers, Mr. Boyer. I invited Dr. Klein and Mr. Boyer to sit down with me and go over all of the evidence that I had on Dr. Klein’s criminal activities and that I would delete anything that they proved to be false. I never heard back from them. His client, Dr. Klein, also had knowledge of my being given consents by Michael Jackson and by Katherine and Rebbie Jackson to discuss Michael and his medical records.
Dr. Klein, all of his attorneys Richard Charnley, Bradley Boyer, Susan Wootton and the firm “Ropers, Majestic, Kohn, and Bentley” together with Howard Weitzman and now apparently John Branca knew of the falsity of Weitzman’s letter, yet are attempting to use it in their attempts to bring a frivolous lawsuit against me, obstruct my testimony, and to discredit me.
With this evidence, I have contacted the Attorney General of California, Jerry Brown. I expect that he will put a stay on this lawsuit because he would never allow a court to proceed in an action that would obstruct one of their primary witnesses (myself) in a federal investigation.In addition, I expect that he will now open an additional investigation into probable felonies that all of these individuals have committed in attempting to obstruct justice, intimidating a government witness with a document that is known to be false, and possibly other crimes.
I believe that with this evidence, I now have a legal standing to bring a lawsuit against all of them, which I certainly will, for possible felonies committed against me. I am going to start providing the media and Michael Jackson’s fans all of the evidence that I have involving the Michael Jackson Death Investigation, the Corrupt Los Angeles Law Enforcement, and others colluding together to obstruct Justice. If anyone wants to file another slander and defamation suit, I suggest that they send a copy directly to the Attorney General of California Jerry Brown.
Those trying to hurt my family and I should stop because all of the evidence that we possess will not be with us but with the public.
Steven M. Hoefflin, M.D., F.I.C.S., F.A.C.S.

Sincerely,

Steven M. Hoefflin,
MD,
FACS Immediate Past President Los Angeles Society of Plastic Surgeons

Thanks for this eye opener TheRunningGirl. I had no clue about this stuff. I went into that rabbit hole. I clicked around on the links to make sure this wasn't a joke. This Dr. is spilling it all. This is the biggest pandoras box I have ever witnessed. This isn't some rinky dinky criminal case going on. This is at the Federal level. This is Colin Powell shit.  :shock: This adventure gets better every day.

Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjkate

January 03, 2011, 12:11:47 PM
I have been thinking a lot about this since I first saw it. It certainly did fill in some pieces to the puzzle that made sense. It made some sense of the marriage to lmp, it made some sense out of why mj went to trial, it made some sense about how michael got tangled the horrible web. It was sad and heartwrenching. If this is what happened then tradgedy doesn`t seem to be a strong enough word does it. And I am not saying that he died...in fact I am actually encouraged that maybe someone did step in and pull him from the jaws of this `vampire with fang`s`What a nightmare though...if true it just makes me sick that people who are so beloved can end up living scared and lonely.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

January 03, 2011, 12:27:37 PM
reminder to watch
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 04, 2011, 03:09:38 PM
Quote from: "dejavu"
Dr. Arnie Klein -- Michael Jackson's former dermatologist -- was evacuated from his L.A. area home this morning after a fire broke out in the kitchen.

Emergency vehicles responded to the blaze and evacuated 4 people from the home -- we're told Arnie was one of the people removed from the house.

We're told everyone is "OK."

Story developing ...  

8-)
[youtube:2kny7y52]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cE3ZOVeCpM[/youtube:2kny7y52]
Quote from: "ForstAMoon"
Quote from: "looking4truth"
Quote from: "ForstAMoon"
sorry, but this is what came to my mind after seeing it:

"It’s not about the money, it’s about sending a message. Everything burns!”

I feel like I just read that quote but from where?

Miko Brando twitter - discussed recently on the forum  ;)
MJ's Doc Rescued from Burning Home
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login                    The above quotes pulled from link.

Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 04, 2011, 08:43:22 PM
Several very ODD things have been happening all at about the same time regarding Hollywood, including this MJ's Secret Hollywood documentary.

Remember V For Vanquish? The website isn't online right now as I write this:

But the videos are still online, like this one:
V for Vanquish? Mystery Message for Today, the 13th of July

Notice this is on Hollywood TV's channel with the Hollywood TV logo on the screen.
This is where V says, "“Good evening, Hollywood.” and concludes by asking people to meet him on 13th July, 2011, at the Hollywood Sign. And remember, whether it was proved one way or another, MJ is supposed to have signed that TII photo,"See you in July, 2011."

And then there was Randy Quaid and his wife "escaping" from Hollywood to Canada and saying that they would have been killed like so many other stars if they had stayed in Hollywood.

And then there are three MJ songs (that I can think of) that mention Hollywood in a negative way that have just recently come out.

"Do You Know Where Your Children Are" (Twelve O’clock)
As shes on the move she off to Hollywood
she said she wanna be a star she heard the money's good
she gets off at the train station, the man is waiting there
I'll show you where the money is
girl just let down your hair
hes taking her on the streets of sunset boulevard

Hollywood Tonight
She wanted Hollywood, she wanted it bad
Now that she got her dream, she became a star
It all looked so good, but only good from afar
Imprisoned in every paparazzi's camera, every guy wished they could

Monster
Hollywood it's got you jumping like you should
It's got you bouncing off the wall
It's got you drunk enough to fall
(Too bad)
Hollywood just look in the mirror
And tell me you like what you see
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 04, 2011, 11:13:03 PM
Quote from: "LostHighlander"
Several very ODD things have been happening all at about the same time regarding Hollywood, including this MJ's Secret Hollywood documentary.

Remember V For Vanquish? The website isn't online right now as I write this:

But the videos are still online, like this one:
V for Vanquish? Mystery Message for Today, the 13th of July

Notice this is on Hollywood TV's channel with the Hollywood TV logo on the screen.
This is where V says, "“Good evening, Hollywood.” and concludes by asking people to meet him on 13th July, 2011, at the Hollywood Sign. And remember, whether it was proved one way or another, MJ is supposed to have signed that TII photo,"See you in July, 2011."

And then there was Randy Quaid and his wife "escaping" from Hollywood to Canada and saying that they would have been killed like so many other stars if they had stayed in Hollywood.

And then there are three MJ songs (that I can think of) that mention Hollywood in a negative way that have just recently come out.

"Do You Know Where Your Children Are" (Twelve O’clock)
As shes on the move she off to Hollywood
she said she wanna be a star she heard the money's good
she gets off at the train station, the man is waiting there
I'll show you where the money is
girl just let down your hair
hes taking her on the streets of sunset boulevard

Hollywood Tonight
She wanted Hollywood, she wanted it bad
Now that she got her dream, she became a star
It all looked so good, but only good from afar
Imprisoned in every paparazzi's camera, every guy wished they could

Monster
Hollywood it's got you jumping like you should
It's got you bouncing off the wall
It's got you drunk enough to fall
(Too bad)
Hollywood just look in the mirror
And tell me you like what you see

I like your thinking LostHighlander.

Here's hoping Michael has the last word! ;)

"Hollywood is a place where they'll pay you a thousand dollars for a kiss and fifty cents for your soul."   Marilyn Monroe

"In Los Angeles, they don't want you to fail, they want you to die."  
David Geffen

“Every country gets the circus it deserves. Spain gets bullfights. Italy gets the Catholic Church. America gets Hollywood.”  Erica Jong

“Working in Hollywood does give one a certain expertise in the field of prostitution.”  Jane Fonda

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free and good men die like dogs." Hunter S. Thompson

"I sure lost my musical direction in Hollywood. My songs were the same conveyer belt mass production, just like most of my movies were. "  Elvis Presley

Hollywood is a place where a man can get stabbed in the back while climbing a ladder.
William Faulkner[/color]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2011, 07:11:29 PM
Here's another MJ take on Hollywood:
[youtube:2an0nvkz]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALbOIc-9XA8[/youtube:2an0nvkz]

"A child star in Hollywood... That's what they sold you."

I don't think it took Michael long to see the filth. And it's not news to me that Hollywood is a sick place. Just look at the paparazzi, always saying shit like "Latoya, we love you!" "Katherine, we love you!" Love my a**, pardon the language. They'd sell their own mothers. Hollywood is a fucked up place all right!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions