Quote from: "JENNYAPPLEHEAD"
Quote from: "mjmyangelbaby"
if you look at the top of the note while he's reading there's a date it says 26/10/2009

AB SO LU TE LY the date is 26/10/2009  hahaha how do you write a note to him about bringing stuff back to him after he is deceased.  :lol:

Yeah, there's something wrong if MJ is dead.  :roll:  How in the world is Miko going to bring everything back to him if he's deceased? He'll being it to Forest Lawn? I don't think so! :lol: Miko:"Hi, I'm here to bring everything from the exhibition to Michael's tomb. He asked me to bring it to him."  Person at FL:  :o :shock: " :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Keep the faith. The truth will prevail! ;)

:o  :shock: He owns his own private island?  :o  What's the name of it? Any info on it?  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Keep the faith. The truth will prevail! :lol:

But American write dates different. Normally it would be 10-26-2009
Strange note.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DooDoo

Quote from: "Secret Dove"
Quote from: "DooDoo"
Miko is a long time friend and IMo he knows about the hoax; he might have even helped Michael at the beginning. Don't forget he owns a private Island in Polinesia, is there a better place to hide? At least at the beginning?  ;)

:o  :shock: He owns his own private island?  :o  What's the name of it? Any info on it?  :?

It's his father Island, Tetiaroa Atoll in French Polinesia. They still own it  ;) it's got only one inhabitant, one of Marlon's son, Teihotu Brando.
As a private island, it passed through the hands of other owners until 1965, when Marlon Brando, after filming Mutiny on the Bounty, bought it outright from Williams' daughter.[1] Brando lived on the island on and off until 1990. It's possible to land with an airplane nonetheless.Rumors has it they were going to build a resort, starting August 2009, but it isn't confirmed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

you are my life

speechless, that\'s how you make me feel

I want a hippopotamus for Christmas

I read that Marlon Brando gave an island to Michael just before he died.  Let me see if I can find the article.

Edit: Okay, so it was just part of the island. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  It says the "airport" is closed because the landing strip is not long enough, but I don't know what year this was from.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

Quote from: "ILuvUMoreMJ"
I read that Marlon Brando gave an island to Michael just before he died.  Let me see if I can find the article.

Edit: Okay, so it was just part of the island. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  It says the "airport" is closed because the landing strip is not long enough, but I don't know what year this was from.

Has to be from 2005, I'd say. The sources it's listing for the article are from 2005. Here is some more info on the island (which is actually not one island, but an atoll).

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And here's more info about the resort that is supposed to open there...eventually (originally it was 2008, but it hasn't happened yet--they're now saying late 2011, according to the press release on the page below).

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

Hi there dear friends...I m new in the forum, but i ve been following you guys for some months now. Since I didn t have that much time, I never signed up here til now...Anyway...I think MIKO is a big clue to the hoax he s one of the few people very close to MJ and HE KNOWS...

About the dates on Mikos note to MJ...I was wondering the same thing at first...but this was done in London and thats how dates are done in Europe, so if I was there I d write the date like everyone does who writes in the book and the date to the next note was the same...and it defenately are dates, what else should it be???
Someone I told about this asked me a very interesting question though..."why did the interviewer not ask Miko why he would write such a note"....hmmmm and I ask myself the question why one would put this on the official exhibition site, since they know many people are wondering....hmmmmm  :o

Also we ve seen a strong connection between Dave Dave and Miko, I believe (for more reasons than I can tell) that they are very close, and BOTH of them play a big part in this, if not one of the biggest... ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...Everyone\'s taking control of me
Seems that the world\'s
Got a role for me
I\'m so confused will you show to me
You\'ll be there for me
And care enough to bear me...

I thought I read somewhere that the thing that were sold at the auction were items Michael had given to people.  The handwritten lyrics could of always been rewritten.  I need to find that site again and read it again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

4KB

I love Miko...and I think he is MJs TRUE friend!
The note is just plain ODD......I don't understand.
Did anyone notice this (about AEI)....????

Founded in 2003 by president John Norman and international vice president Andres Numhauser, AEI is a division of AEG Live

I was thinking about the logistics of putting together the exhibit.....and then realized that AEG and AEI are connected......VERY CONVENIENT
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yes AEI AEG all the same.  No matter which way you look at this, even if the things were up for auction, Michael would not be getting them back.  If you are dead you certainly would not be able to ask MIKO to get them back.  To be honest It is quite clever, he wants his cars back, everyone would see the cars being moved as well as the big Neverland gates.  This way after the exhibition they can be transported back to him and no-one will take any notice.  I can only presume he wanted to keep all of these things but wherever he is right now he could not have them with him.  Safe keeping in full view where no one can touch them.  Very Clever Michael
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It looks like a guest book where Miko wrote that note.  The date 26/10/09 was written by the person who wrote a note above Miko's note.  If you notice, that date appears again in the note written by someone after Miko's note.  In my opinion, there is no question that Miko wrote that note on October 26, 2009.

The next point is that if it was some kind of guest book in which people were writing notes and messages to Michael, is it fair to reason that the guest book would eventually make its way into Michael's hands for his reading pleasure?  If the guest book is meant for Michael to read, then it would make sense for Miko to write that note to Michael as if he were alive.  

Let's step back for a second and assume that Miko was writing an imaginary note to a deceased Michael.  Would Michael have known before June 25th 2009 that an exhibition showcasing some of his prized possessions would take place in the near future?  If this exhibition was planned before June 25th and Michael had really told Miko to make sure his stuff was returned to him, then I can understand why Miko would write this note.  It's like writing an imaginary note to your deceased grandmother telling her that you will water her garden just like she asked you to do.  Does that make sense?

All we have to do is find out how far back this exhibition was planned.  If it was planned after June 25th, then I'll be pretty secure in my mind that Miko's note is directed at a living Michael.  Does anybody know how far back the exhibition was planned?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Looks like it was planned after the death see report from reuters

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Great find.
Could have been a definite clue for the "BELIEVERS".
You guys are the best.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "icebluestarlight"
Looks like it was planned after the death see report from reuters

Wohoo!  You're right, based on that article it seems that the exhibition was planned after "death".  

From the article, "Also on Friday, Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Mitchell Beckloff approved a deal between executors of Jackson's 2002 will and concert promoter AEG Live for a traveling exhibition of Jackson memorabilia over the family's objections."

I just came from another thread in which some members in the UK have attended the exhibition and said that there are memorial books there for guests to sign.  The memorial books are supposed to go to the family at the end of the exhibition tour.   What confuses me is that if the family had objections about the exhibitions as stated in the above article, then does it really make sense to send the memory books to the family?  If I were part of the family and was objecting to the exhibition for the reasons stated in the article, I would be insulted if I got these memory books from the exhibition handlers.  It's like they were laughing in my face because they got what they wanted despite my wishes and the memory books were a testimony to that.  That's just my opinion, though.

This leads me to believe that either the family was not really opposing the exhibition tour, contrary to what the article says, or the family wanted the public to believe that they objected to the exhibition as a distraction.

Now back to Miko's note to Michael.  I said that I would be fairly convinced that Miko wrote that note to a living Michael if I knew that the exhibition was planned after June 25th.  If I put my faith in that article then I'm pretty satisfied for now, thanks Icebluestarlight.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions