Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
It just stumps me as to why people continue go to Karen Faye and listen to her like she was some kind of authority on who Michael was just because she did his make-up and called herself friend...What's next? Debbie Rowes opinion on whether or not it was his voice based on the fact she had his kids?  :roll:

Karen Faye don't know sh*t  :| ...she's using anything and everything to keep her name associated with Michael...that's her motivation...without him, she disappears...ploof! No one would care anything about her anymore.

THERE IS NO CONTROVERSY!  The controversy is ....everyone going back and forth listening to what people like TR, Taryll, and everyone else whose putting in their two cents about this album are saying.

...listen to the album and decide for yourself and stop feeding into this media sparked "controversy trap" of the "he said, she said", or let anyone plant doubts and thoughts into your head.

I thought the whole purpose of this hoax was to think for ourselves? :?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

dragonflylilies wrote:

If Karen is so worried about giving money to Sony, she should probably take a long look around her house and make sure that there is nothing in it that has the Sony brand. All my electronics are Sony. If I can help benefit the Jackson's with the sell of this record then I will. I love Michael and everything that he did. If there is music out there that Michael sang, I am buying it. If there is a game out there that has Michael on, I am buying it. I will continue to purchase anything and everything MJ, of course only as much as my paycheck allows. Karen sure doesn't have a hard time taking money from Sony. She was so pissed off because she was one of the few that didn't get paid for her time during This Is It. I think she is still pissed and is shouting it to the rooftops. Get over it Karen! Quit trying to tell people to not buy the album. If they want it, they will get it!

You're right, I have a TV, a camera, a headset, a computer all the brand SONY, if and I'll throw everything away to please Karen,  :? ... if I'm going to buy the CD. :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "paula-c"
dragonflylilies wrote:

If Karen is so worried about giving money to Sony, she should probably take a long look around her house and make sure that there is nothing in it that has the Sony brand. All my electronics are Sony. If I can help benefit the Jackson's with the sell of this record then I will. I love Michael and everything that he did. If there is music out there that Michael sang, I am buying it. If there is a game out there that has Michael on, I am buying it. I will continue to purchase anything and everything MJ, of course only as much as my paycheck allows. Karen sure doesn't have a hard time taking money from Sony. She was so pissed off because she was one of the few that didn't get paid for her time during This Is It. I think she is still pissed and is shouting it to the rooftops. Get over it Karen! Quit trying to tell people to not buy the album. If they want it, they will get it!

You're right, I have a TV, a camera, a headset, a computer all the brand SONY, if and I'll throw everything away to please Karen,  :? ... if I'm going to buy the CD. :mrgreen:

I am with both of you here!!! Karen is not the ruler of MJ's fans!!! So tired of her tweeting to everyone what
we as his fans should do!!!  I can make up my own mind!  :evil:
I refuse to lose sleep over purchasing the CD and I will not settle for a downloaded version....its just not the
same !!! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Those who were dancing were thought to be quite insane by those who could not
hear the music....."

MJonmind

Sony is so quick to get MJ's new music removed from the internet. Could Karen not almost be charged with a crime here?
wingheart Please, if you loved Michael, don't pay for this album. Find a way to get it without giving your money to Sony.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Today Karen twits

Karen Faye
On Monday 13th December 2010, @wingheart said:

RT @QtnNotti: URGENT URGENT URGENT !!!!! PLEASE SEND SAMANTHA DE GOSSON OR ME PICTURES OF MICHAEL HOLDING "SONY IS PHONEY", "SONY KILLS MUSIC" OR ANY PICTURES YOU HAVE OF MICHAEL'S KILLER THRILLER SPEECH WITH DECENT FILE SIZE. ASAP !!!!! (sorry for the caps) (from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)

wingheart    Sony didn't push INVINCIBLE, what changed??? Oh yeah, he's dead, profit sharing changed.
about 5 hours ago via TweetList!
Reply Retweet

I am getting sick of her posts Michael is dead. Like she is jealous thinking MJ left her out of hoax plan. :twisted:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

paula-c

URGENT URGENT URGENT !!!!! PLEASE SEND SAMANTHA DE GOSSON

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MissG

May be the pics are to make more photoshops?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

paula-c

Gema wrote:

May be the pics are to make more photoshops?

:lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions