Michael Jackson's Autopsy on Discover Channel- WTH??

• 69 Replies

Offline razza1987

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by razza1987

Michael Jackson's Autopsy on Discover Channel- WTH??

• on: December 08, 2010, 06:28:05 PM
Don't know if this has been posted yet or not but I couldn't find it on here:

Michael Jackson's Autopsy
Thursday 13th January, 9.00pm on Discovery Channel (UK)
Global Premiere

Based on the official coroner record, court documents and press reports, this unique documentary dramatises Michael Jackson's autopsy to discover the truth about his untimely demise in 2009. Independent pathologist, Dr Michael Hunter, performs a full autopsy on an anatomically correct synthetic cadaver, including a dissection of artificial organs. This film tells the real story behind the medical myths that surrounded Jackson throughout his troubled life - his drug addiction, his vitiligo and other disorders. With an exclusive testimony from one of Jackson’s long time personal physicians, Discovery Channel unravels the complex series of events that led to a relatively healthy 50 year old man dying unnecessarily.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline dragonflylilies

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by dragonflylilies
That is sick!  Lost for words at this point.  Maybe they should post some pics too!  Of course it would not be him, but it would be someone else.  Just sick! :x

Offline razza1987

• Hoaxer
I only just found out about this. I can't believe they are seriously doing this. This makes me sick to my stomach at just the thought of it

Offline katy (MJFAN7)

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by katy (MJFAN7)
Even though he didn't die, this is sick! It's crazy how they expose him like this. :evil:

أملي هو فيكم.

Offline razza1987

• Hoaxer
I just signed the petition AGAINST THE EERY DISCOVERY CHANNEL DOCUMENTARY - Please sign this petition.

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/againstdiscovery

Offline tonydub

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by tonydub
    • http://tonywills.com
The only problem I have with this is that they are using Michael's name to sell it, and that's the only connection.

Discovery does shows like this from time to time.  Why do they need another one? Just because they got together with one of Michael's doctors.

They could have done the same show and just generalized it by saying it could be any random 50 year old man.  People would make the MJ connection, but at least we don't have to imagine that it's Michael.
From what I understand they are going to make a fake MJ that will be dissected?  That's not cool.
It doesn't need to be that graphic.  They are just doing this for ratings.

Like I said, they've done shows like this before so that doesn't bother me.  Its just the fact that they felt the need to exploit MJ's "death" to sell one of these shows.  Just do them like you always do them!  With a random no-name manequin.
MJ fan since birth, February 1982.

Offline looking4truth

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by looking4truth
This is going to sound a little crazy but I think Michael would think this is interesting, if I go by what LaToya said about him being fascinated with biology. According to LaToya, he even had an actual human brain at one point and freaked out her with it.  :lol: It's in her autobiography. However, I do understand why others feel it is sick.
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

Offline lovemj4everandever

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by lovemj4everandever
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

This comeback is really going to be a shocker to all the media-mind controlled who beLIEve everything they see on TV.  I guess it's true that half of Hollywood is on this.  We have the "Hollywood" theme throughout the new album.  We have Mike's pic behind the camera for the promotion of This Is It, and Jackie just tweeted about his new song again #weknowwhatgoing on but this time he added "in Hollywood :)"  The This Is It dancers are tweeting each other today, saying that they are wearing their "This Is It T-shirts with the dead Thriller Michael with This Is It written in blood.   :lol:  :lol:  I've seen pictures of them in those T-shirts - quite funny!  

Michael runs the universe!  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

Offline 2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
    • Show only replies by 2good2btrue
When MJ comes back, they will feel like complete idiots. :D  :D   Its based on scientific facts.  But discovery channej have no idea what going on.....this is an example of what the series is like...I find it quite interesting..

And just remember, the history books will be re-written after this hoax ends.

http://health.discovery.com/videos/most ... erson.html

Offline lovemj4everandever

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by lovemj4everandever
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
When MJ comes back, they will feel like complete idiots. :D  :D   Its based on scientific facts.  But discovery channej have no idea what going on.....this is an example of what the series is like...I find it quite interesting..

I know!  It's just hilarious!   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Offline nWo

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by nWo
I think it will be good to see. Probably very informal.
Michael Jackson = ratings. Assuming Michael is controlling his image and they probably asked the family for permission, I am sure he is okay with it.

Offline wishingstar

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by wishingstar
I thought Oprah's OWN was taking over the Discovery Channel or part of it?
viewtopic.php?f=59&t=16233&p=277995&hilit=oprah+own#p277995

Offline Tink.I.Am

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Tink.I.Am
Quote from: "razza1987"
I only just found out about this. I can't believe they are seriously doing this. This makes me sick to my stomach at just the thought of it

maybe its what michael wants?  for more to see that he wasn't sick and he was in good health... to make more  question  if he is infact dead or not....
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

Offline nefari

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by nefari
Read what it says over again  :D
 ***(This film tells the real story behind the medical "MYTHS" that surrounded Jackson throughout his troubled life ...)***

Now go look up the definition of the word Myth. They sound to me like they are saying there was nothing wrong with Michael and even the death is a myth. It sounds like more than just poking fun at Michael's very real disease etc...but the way they worded it sounds like the death too is a myth.
]

Offline MJmakesmespeechless

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by MJmakesmespeechless
Absolutely outrageous!
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

Offline MJonmind

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by MJonmind
Quote from: "wishingstar"
http://www.oprah.com/own  On her site is her great launch video with Black-eyed-peas singing, one of the first lines "all my believers..." It also said there will be 3 new documentaries coming.
To me this Autopsy doc sounds fascinating, connections seem good to me now, after Oprah's MJ related interviews. Also I agree MJ was v ery interested in all that stuff, visiting the funeral home for 5 hours after James Brown died, and also I believe the Casket guy video was MJ selling caskets to fans ;)  8-) You can never put MJ in a box. Can't you just see him watching this autopsy eating his popcorn?
When MJ comes back, they will feel like complete idiots. :D :D Its based on scientific facts. But discovery channej have no idea what going on.....this is an example of what the series is like...I find it quite interesting..

From what I seen, I think a lot of people are going to be very angry and the media will loathe him again. But you know what, Michael won't care, and he will plow on through invincible. In time he will be looked up to by all, but not right away. IMO

Offline razza1987

• Hoaxer
Quote from: "MJonmind"
Quote from: "wishingstar"
http://www.oprah.com/own  On her site is her great launch video with Black-eyed-peas singing, one of the first lines "all my believers..." It also said there will be 3 new documentaries coming.
To me this Autopsy doc sounds fascinating, connections seem good to me now, after Oprah's MJ related interviews. Also I agree MJ was v ery interested in all that stuff, visiting the funeral home for 5 hours after James Brown died, and also I believe the Casket guy video was MJ selling caskets to fans ;)  8-) You can never put MJ in a box. Can't you just see him watching this autopsy eating his popcorn?
When MJ comes back, they will feel like complete idiots. :D :D Its based on scientific facts. But discovery channej have no idea what going on.....this is an example of what the series is like...I find it quite interesting..

From what I seen, I think a lot of people are going to be very angry and the media will loathe him again. But you know what, Michael won't care, and he will plow on through invincible. In time he will be looked up to by all, but not right away. IMO

What casket guy?

Offline hesouttamylife

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by hesouttamylife
Even if Michael is still alive, I am appalled at what lengths they will go to get ratings.  I am writing to them not to show this freak show.  It is tasteless and disrespectful to those who didn't get the memo, and to those who did.  They think its entertaining to watch a family's loved one be prodded and dissested and examined under a microscope like a guine pig :roll:   What a bunch of assholes.  Now I know why Oprah spent so much time in her last season at HARPO on Michael Jackson.  It was a lead in for her new network to get the top rated first airing by once again victimizing him. I did not know that she owned Discovery.   She is an evil piece of doo-doo :evil:  Just when I was ready to give her a break, she shows her true colors again.  It shouldn't be allowed to air.  If you feel the same then join me.

~Please E-mail your letters to MJ Justice Project at

http://corporate.discovery.com/?dcitc=w99-540-ah-1001.

Are you enraged? If you are, join us.
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Offline DREAMSandTRUTH

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by DREAMSandTRUTH
Maybe I'm wrong, but I have the feeling that Michael partly chose this kind of "death" because by this he can wake people up a little about the dangers of these drugs.

"Discovery Channel unravels the complex series of events that led to a relatively healthy 50 year old man dying unnecessarily"
This documentary will be watched by much more people than similar documentaries about everyday persons. If it is done effectively enough, it can help some people to understand that they have to be more careful with these drugs.

Maybe it's Michael who is behind it - just remember his Oxford speech...

This film tells the real story behind the medical myths that surrounded Jackson throughout his troubled life - his drug addiction, his vitiligo and other disorders.
And they also will talk about his vitiligo - which can convince haters that he really has vitiligo.

Offline hesouttamylife

• Hoaxer
This should not be aired. Period,

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

Offline hesouttamylife

• Hoaxer
Am I way off the beaten path or is Sony connected to Discovery Channel and possibly Oprah.  Or is this to different ventures?  I'm confused.  Somebody please help me clear the cobwebs from my brain.  Not seeing too clearly this morning :?  :?  :?

Discovery Alum Tom Cosgrove to Head Sony, Discovery and IMAX 3D Net
JUNE 8, 2010 | BY AHARRIS
Earlier today, Sony, Discovery and IMAX announced that Tom Cosgrove has been named President and CEO of their joint venture to develop the first 24/7 dedicated 3D television network. Cosgrove, who most recently served at COO of Discovery Channel, will oversee all business and creative areas of the JV, with a goal of driving consumer adoption of 3D televisions and giving the network long-term leadership in the 3D home marketplace.
At launch, the network will feature programming across genres that benefit most from 3D — from natural history, space and adventure to motion pictures from Discovery, Sony Pictures Entertainment, IMAX and other third-party providers.
Want to learn more about 3D? Check out “How 3D TV Works” on HowStuffWorks.com” and read more about the forthcoming network.
Tags: 3D, Discovery Channel, Discovery Communications, IMAX, Sony, Tom Cosgrove

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

Offline bec

• Hoaxer
  • Minion Reserve
    • Show only replies by bec
    • Exploring The Hoax
I posted this on the other thread but I thought it was worth reporting here too.

Quote from: "bec"
Oh come on guys. This is a joke, don't you see?

Biography

Little is known of Heth's earlier life. The promoter R. W. Lindsay introduced her as the nurse of former President George Washington, but lacking success sold her in her old age to the upstart Barnum.[2] She was toward the end of her life, blind and almost completely paralyzed (she could talk, and had some ability to move her right arm)[3] when Barnum started to exhibit her on August 10, 1835, at Niblo's Garden in New York City.[2][4] As a 7-month traveling exhibit for Barnum, Heth told stories about "little George" and sang a hymn.[5] Eric Lott claims that Heth earned the impresario $1,500 a week, a princely sum in that era.[6] Barnum's career as a showman took off.[7] Her case was discussed extensively in the press. Because doubt had been expressed about her age Barnum announced that upon her death she would be publicly autopsied. She died the next year; probably her actual age at the time of her death was no more than 80 years.[1][4]
[edit] Public autopsy

Barnum engaged the service of a surgeon, Dr. David L. Rogers, who performed the autopsy on February 25, 1836, in front of fifteen hundred paying spectators in New York's City Saloon. When Rogers declared the age claim a fraud, Barnum insisted that the autopsy victim was another person, and Heth was alive, on a tour to Europe. Later Barnum admitted the hoax.[2]
[edit] See also

* Human zoo
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joice_Heth

:lol:  ;)
Are you entertained?

Offline mjjamm

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by mjjamm
I believe somone DID die on june twentyfifth but it was definitly NOT Michael.

Offline Grace

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Grace
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
Even if Michael is still alive, I am appalled at what lengths they will go to get ratings.  

At what lengths Michael will go to wake people up and clean his name.

It will touch people in their most inner beliefs, right?
It will wake the feelings of "this is right, this is not right" up, right?
It will talk about the so-said drugs.
It will talk about the vitiligo.
It will talk in all detail about the life of Michael.

Doc Murray gets a preliminary hearing on Jan 4, 2011, or am I wrong?
This is all orchestrated.
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Offline bec

• Hoaxer
  • Minion Reserve
    • Show only replies by bec
    • Exploring The Hoax
Prelim hearing starts on Jan 4th, runs all week to my understanding.

Incidentally, Jan 4th 2010 was the date of Murray's child support hearing.
Are you entertained?