Is Michaels Message Being Heard?
December 17, 2009, 08:13:13 AM
I came across this article and thought made in some shape or form michaels message to save our planet is getting across?. We know michael does have friends in the government, i just feel that for some reason his message is being heard in some way. What do you think?, ( i know its a media article, but its an interesting 1)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Is Michaels Message Being Heard?
December 17, 2009, 08:35:05 AM
I honestly don't think that Michael intended anything to do with the hoax is for saving the planet etc. It has been a big issue with many celebrities for a long time and I think it is just that with the great catastrophes in the world, floods.tsunami etc people are more aware now than they were say 5 years ago. he did care about the state of the world but IMO this is all coincidence and has nothing to do with his "death". There is 75% of the world living as what we call "third world" trying to survive every day and dying of disease which a few dollars can cure or prevent and living without electricity or running water so the hope of anyone trying to "save the world" when governments are spending billions on nuclear weapons, wars and space travel etc is rather far fetched to say the least. What do people in 3rd world care about the environment when they are dying in their billions of hunger and disease? Are the people in these remote villages even aware of such things? Michael was well aware of places and conditions in the third world.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

Re: Is Michaels Message Being Heard?
December 17, 2009, 10:52:11 AM
Quote from: "Harleyblonde"
I honestly don't think that Michael intended anything to do with the hoax is for saving the planet etc. It has been a big issue with many celebrities for a long time and I think it is just that with the great catastrophes in the world, floods.tsunami etc people are more aware now than they were say 5 years ago. he did care about the state of the world but IMO this is all coincidence and has nothing to do with his "death". There is 75% of the world living as what we call "third world" trying to survive every day and dying of disease which a few dollars can cure or prevent and living without electricity or running water so the hope of anyone trying to "save the world" when governments are spending billions on nuclear weapons, wars and space travel etc is rather far fetched to say the least. What do people in 3rd world care about the environment when they are dying in their billions of hunger and disease? Are the people in these remote villages even aware of such things? Michael was well aware of places and conditions in the third world.

Very touching posts. Its easy to forget when you get on with your own life how people in other parts of the world live. Its insane whats happening to the world. Nuclear weapons are worth more than human lives and so forth..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.