What do you think of HMH video
December 08, 2010, 11:13:08 PM
I just saw it here in PA.  I thought the video was amazing and very gripping.  Full of power.  I was hoping to see a clue somewhere but I'm not too good at finding them.  It seems that the people on here are way better detectives than me.  Did anybody notice anything?  What about the last shot of whoever's foot stepping on the Hollywood star?  I wonder if that has anything to do with anything...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: What do you think of HMH video
December 12, 2010, 11:21:11 PM
Great question! I am not all that great either compared to most on this forum but you could be right. I do think there is a significance to having MJ's star being walked on...as though it was insignificant. I never considered the foot that walked across it...hmm...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Its her

January 06, 2011, 04:16:55 AM
Quote from: "mikestanek1"
I just saw it here in PA.  I thought the video was amazing and very gripping.  Full of power.  I was hoping to see a clue somewhere but I'm not too good at finding them.  It seems that the people on here are way better detectives than me.  Did anybody notice anything?  What about the last shot of whoever's foot stepping on the Hollywood star?  I wonder if that has anything to do with anything...

I didn't know there was an official video to the song. Did not expect anyone to DARE. While MJ is playing dead, they can't very well do what they did with the music, and say, "oh, look what we found: miles of old footage MJ shot & never used...we'll just tweak it a little and release it.", because THAT would be almost sacrilegious, presuming to be able to "lay down a Michael Jackson Vision" which could fly. Not only that, but I think MJ would have a screaming Mee-Mee, and start adding new names to his rant list, as the ever pied, Back.

This is not a fan origination, is it? For one thing, it has all the cryptic visuals of a tailor-made HOAX video, with the tailor being MJ himself. MJ does his own short films to his own songs. Watch THIS one with that in mind, no matter who is credited... Oh. My. Gosh! :o

I can't believe NO one has said anything about this but you two!

I have a couple of questions of my own, like, what building is that in the very beginning, with all the fans in front of it?  It appears and re-appears, so I believe it to be telling.

And WHAT is he trying to say with his Walk of Fame star? The observer of this film gets 3 or 4 quick peeks at it, or PARTS of it. One part is just the right-most point. :? Then, the next picture is of the inside of a piano! (Probably just a coincidence,  :roll: but, in the 1944 movieOnce Upon A Time, someone who was marketed as a literal "Dancing Machine", was thought to be lost, when he disappeared, and it turned out that he was hiding "in the Piano", all the time...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  

Just saying. :roll: )

Another question. WHO is that little Doll of a baby, MJ is holding @ 2:21 or so, grown up today???? Does anyone know?  Mike and little babies! SO CUTE. Both dolls!

Open and closing doors are telling. The red door? IDK. And what is with all those many different kinds of stars that keep popping up?  

There are a few creepy themes, too, maybe more, but everytime Jackson appears on archived footage, a creepy chill comes over me. We know he's not dead, but he keeps a rubbin' it in that he IS. He does this just to evoke tears, and stirr up the Hoax. If you are crying, he did what he always said he wanted: to MAKE people FEEL.

Another creepy theme, is that while all his fans are standing in his shadow, one from that group (NOT Akon, as pictured, sorry :P ), will emerge as the next mover and shaker, and MJ can comfortably turn his back on all that. Not.

Another creepy thing, albeit the truth, and one of MJ's most personal of messages, is that Time waits for NO one, and to quit wasting your life on crap that doesn't matter, or saps you of your self respect, or pride. Go get your dreams. Be clean, be God's glow, letting the spark He put inside you, shine out for His Glory, and all of that.

No one WANTS to think about the sand racing through the hourglass...people slipping away...opportunities lost... regretsssssss; even if sometimes we all need to be reminded.

Ultimately ALL that matters is whether or not we reached out to anyone else, in Love, so loneliness and despair lose their grip on the planet, and things which were tipped or crooked can right themselves or be absorbed by LOVE. I always felt these were very personal, heartfelt wishes of MJ, even though he may come back acting quite the cynic.  :?  This is INside. He cares SO much about people, and our beautiful Earth. I don't believe anything else. Look at all the love --not even just for him---all the love for each other. Young, old, well and seriously unwell. This video has a huge MJ fingerprint on it.

Now, for some weird things we need to investigate the meaning of!

I need someone to tell me if they EVER, in their life saw a Merry-Go-Round travel clockwise, EVER. The horses and everything are facing and traveling to the left. :!:  :shock: I've never even seen a Merry Go Round situated like this, with the chairs and the animals facing the other way!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Or, do they face either way, depending upon the builders or prints which they were given to build?  Or the country in which the ride is to be operated??  

Pardon my lack of knowledge, but, is it even possible to "flop" video, as it is stills??? WHO would even HAVE such an actual film to flip over and run in this manner, to be reproduced for video? Perhaps, someone with their very own M-G-R., and tons of money, as this would not be cheap, I bet. 8-)

This M-G-R really spooked me! If it is going backwards,as a traditional ride, but forward, clockwise, as some kind of a Timepiece, does this mean that we should focus more than ever, backwards--in Michael Jackson's past? Or, does it mean he found some way to "reverse Time", metaphorically or for real? Just because it was never possible before, doesn't mean it will always be that way.  :shock: He's a very clever magician...

When you both mentioned the foot walking over MJ's Star, the FIRST thing I thought of---before even seeing the vid, was, "walking on my achievements", or WALKING ON MY GRAVE/ marker. This is weird, because, even though it is a common and old phrase, I realized I didn't know what it meant, so I looked around. Here is what I found:

There is an old Appalachian superstition:
Don’t walk on someone’s grave or else you will be haunted by their "ghost" :shock:

Is that a promise, or what?? :D

Good news: The person who made this video ;) beLIEves that Michael Jackson is alive, or he would have edited the following comment out ( for  being disrespectful, as the video is billed as a memorial tribute to the K.o.P.), but THERE it is, right at the beginning of the video, with the noise in the background getting quiet enough to hear one clear voice say,

"Love you Michael! King of Pop. Come Back!"

I also found the lyrics to a song by Dead Moon :o
 :o  :arrow:

Walking On My Grave (lyrics) :shock:

I can't stay knowing what's going down
I can't stay, darkness on the edge of town
streetwise kids in an act of defiance
out to defeat what's already behind us
rattle and shake their political cans
giving directions without any plans
there's a new kid on the block
and he's taking my place
walking on my grave

I can't stay staring down a .44
I can't stay dying on the killing floor
a man in blue and he's drawing a gun
a child in the shadows too scared to run
crack on the mirror of a teenage dream
[- From :http://www.elyrics.net/read/d/dead-moon-lyrics/walking-on-my-grave-lyrics.html -]
like a lost generation on L.S.D.
There's a new kid on the block
and he's taking my place
walking on my grave

I can't stay knowing what's going down
I can't stay, darkness on the edge of town
the brain's still twitching but the eyes are closed
my best friends dying from an overdose
a red light flares unacounted for
it's happening now and it's happened before
there's a new kid on the block
and he's taken my place
walking on my grave

The most impressive thing about this song , besides the coincidental (No such thing :P ) name of the group :roll: , is that it reminds me of some elements of a song of MJ's, We've Already Had Enough :!:  What do we make of this?

Don't worry, it is NOT real that anyone is taking his place. This is why I call it a Hoax-video. Just because someone is saying it, does that make it TRUE?  Everyone has their own place. If they step out of their place to step into his, they are doomed to failure.

He will be King of THIS hill, until the stars get a notion to step out of their places... 8-)

Here is the link to hear Walking On My Grave with your ears, if you want to. Not my style, but it may jar something in your investigation, maybe, eh?

Happy Hoax Investigating :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

Its her

January 06, 2011, 06:45:20 PM
How is this for an interpretation:  After I posted the above, it occurred to me that "The Foot" walking over (and, not back, but forward over, yet!) Michael Jackson's star on the Walk of Fame, COULD be the man, himself!

In fact, I am certain it is!

He LIKES the drama of unknown foot shots. It is almost signature, The Feet taking center stage, even when he's not dancing. Remember the video of John Landis tickling  :P  :lol: MJ's feet?  Everything is connected somehow. :?

We KNOW he is coming back, but the rumor is, as somehow different, not the King of Pop. This seems SO familiar to me,  :? as if I have seen it in a movie already---before I saw it in this video.  I can't remember what movie, right now. It'll come to me.

Very deliberate, Anonymous footsteps, walking over the past...

(I could almost see the charred word "Rosebud" on the star---it gives me that same feel, that maybe he took a secret to his "grave", for good. But it is not Citizen Kane. No feet there, and MJ didn't leave any mysterious "deathbed" final words driving us mad, that we know of, right?  Although, he is giving the media a run for their money. ;)  :lol:  :lol:

What would compel him to take his former life off like a garment, and walk away from it?

Where is everybody? NO one has anything  :shock: to say about the Hold My Hand video??????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

January 06, 2011, 08:22:44 PM
Hi, Its her:

The HMH video has been discussed in detail elsewhere on the forum, and I'm guessing that's why not much is being said here.

I've seen Merry-Go-Rounds go clockwise in Europe...

Were you thinking of "Moonwalker" maybe, where MJ comes back and there's the rustling of leaves on the sidewalk before he appears? Some people here made that connection between HMH and "Moonwalker"...

Interesting reference you made to that 1944 film & the inside of a piano. Do you happen to be a movie buff, or just into old movies?  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

January 07, 2011, 08:31:08 PM
Quote from: "truthprevails"
Hi, Its her:

The HMH video has been discussed in detail elsewhere on the forum, and I'm guessing that's why not much is being said here.

I've seen Merry-Go-Rounds go clockwise in Europe...

Were you thinking of "Moonwalker" maybe, where MJ comes back and there's the rustling of leaves on the sidewalk before he appears? Some people here made that connection between HMH and "Moonwalker"...

Interesting reference you made to that 1944 film & the inside of a piano. Do you happen to be a movie buff, or just into old movies?  :)

Hi TruthPrevails
Could be Moonwalker, but I feel it is further back, and showing actual feet...I thought of his video, Billie Jean, too, but the feet are invisible in that part I'm thinking of, even though you feel them. It will come to me eventually. I'm busy trying to find a couple other things. Too many irons in the fire.   :)

Where (what country) did you see a Merry Go Round with the figures on it facing left and spinning left??? This is amazing to me.  I want to see.
Besides the big ones I've seen, my mother used to collect working minis of MGRs and all of hers used to spin counterclockwise. I need to get out more.

As for the movies, I have been addicted since childhood . We even had a real former theater release movie @ noon everyday  :D in the school auditorium during lunch!! Everyday they would play about 20 minutes to a half an hour of it, for both lunches. No popcorn; :roll: supposedly you had just eaten lunch and were digesting it.

The school could only run movies w/o swearing and overt sexual situations, but, man 8-)  :!: , therewas so much more in the "clean" ones. Men were always the hero, & had to be more creative, about getting the gal, because there was always competition, and girls weren't all hounds, just pretty and sweet and ladylike, and glamorous---oh, except for the Science Fiction ones where they were the monsters :!:  :shock:  :lol: . And more time was spent on the actual craft of emoting on purpose, (and song) to MOVE you, deeply subconsciously, than flashing nekked parts.

I LOVE disappearing in a great movie every night in my jammies. Tonite's again, is a period piece , involving Time travel, made this decade: Lost In Austen. Mouth watering,  :D already!

I did look at the other HMH video thread today, so, thank you for the heads up, TP!   Man, I thought it was impossible that no   :( one was talking about it :!:  :lol:

I wish  :) some kind person would combine the two threads on this HMH video. I really DO want answers to my questions, but there is no reason to have two threads of the same subject, and the other one is pretty well involved...  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

January 08, 2011, 10:03:36 PM
This may mean nothing but I'm not gonna take my chances if it does mean something. I was on my iPod touch and i saw that when the kids says "come back" in the beginning it's at 0:07 what do you think about this?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Everytime I try to find him he's leaving no clues left behind him. And they have no way of knowing of the suspect, or what to expect
- My Smooth Criminal

L.O.V.E the world!

Its her

January 09, 2011, 02:20:25 PM
Quote from: "mikeyslittlehoaxer"
This may mean nothing but I'm not gonna take my chances if it does mean something. I was on my iPod touch and i saw that when the kids says "come back" in the beginning it's at 0:07 what do you think about this?
I think it is Mike, once again documenting that he is in control. 7 is his pet number. It is only proper that our heart's cry and his magic number intersect.

OR, we could just chalk it up to coincidence... :roll:

How many IS that, now??? Is anyone keeping track? Gotta be thousands of "coincidences", since 6/25/2009, eh? :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

January 09, 2011, 05:10:31 PM
Got that right :) I can't wait for this surprise with dr. Murray (I forgot who said it)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Everytime I try to find him he's leaving no clues left behind him. And they have no way of knowing of the suspect, or what to expect
- My Smooth Criminal

L.O.V.E the world!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal