In my opinion, Michael was a smooth criminal.  He probably coulda married her if he'd asked :lol:  :lol: .

Credit goes to MichaelJackson.com for this post.  I copied it for your enjoyment.

Tommy Mottola's Wife..Talks about Michael Jackson
sorry if it been posted....MJ is sweet:)
Thalia, Mottola's wife, was on a Latin American show talking about Michael since the show was a tribute and many Latin artists were invited to talk about Michael's influence in the Latin community. She said that, way before she was Tommy's wife, she was a huge fan. She said that she went to his Dangerous Tour 92' when he went to Mexico and that he was the most amazing thing she had ever seen.
They started asking her simple questions like her favorite song, and favorite outfits and things like that. But then, the reporter couldn't hold it any longer and asked her about the Michael/Mottola Feud.
She was very classy about the entire situation, and she answered every single question asked.
They asked her if the Feud continued up until the day of his death?
... She replied... "First of all, the fued did not continue with Tommy till the day of his death. Tommy is no longer President of Sony and if Michael had any difference with Sony, it was the company itself. Because Tommy left 2 years after Invincible. Michael and Tommy were on better terms.
... She then added.... "The fued ended a few weeks before I married Tommy. Tommy knew I was such a big fan of Michael, and I told him it was dispicable of him to have this ongoing problem with Michael."
"And with that, Tommy inivited him to our home. At first, Michael declined the inivitation, but then he said yes because I asked him personally. Once he arrived to our home, he began to walk around the house and look at all the pictures. Tommy had gone out and I was the hostess for Michael until Tommy got home. I was so nervous, but I tried to keep it casual, I didn't want him to think I was a crazy fan. He looked at the pictures quietly and then saw one of myself with a white rose on my ear. He picked it up and smiled at it and told me that I looked beautiful. I started shaking."
... She continued... "After about an hour, Tommy and Michael began to talk to each other when Tommy got home. I told Tommy personally, a day before, for him to apologize and that's exactly what he did. Michael hesitated, but he accepted his apology like a true gentleman. Micheal has such a beautiful soul. And after this, I handed Michael an invitation to our wedding with Tommy. But, he looked at it and quickly said he wouldn't be able to make it and said thank you anyways."
At the end, she spoke about her wedding day and she said that that entire night was amazing. They had several parties, but the last reception was at Mottola's house.
Thalia was greeting her guests as she then noticed a bunch of "big black suits" coming through the door and in between them, was Michael. She said she was so happy, that she felt her stomach drop. Michael walked up to her, congrtulated her, and gave her a small yellow box with a white ribbon on it. She said her eyes were glowing. And when she opened the box, it was a white rose.
He said, "Like in the picture."
She said she would never forget that day and she feels blessed to have met him on a personal account.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

MissG

What a beautiful story about the white rose!! omg, what a beauty!!

I am happy he thought Thalia looked pretty  :D  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Wow! Thanks for posting. I wonder if there is a video of this tribute show. When I was a little girl I was a HUGE Thalia fan. She is beautiful.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Beautiful story yes.  

It also shows that Michael had problems with Sony beyond his issues with Matolla.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

MJhasSpoken

I love this bit.

Once he arrived to our home, he began to walk around the house and look at all the pictures. Tommy had gone out and I was the hostess for Michael until Tommy got home. I was so nervous, but I tried to keep it casual, I didn't want him to think I was a crazy fan. He looked at the pictures quietly and then saw one of myself with a white rose on my ear. He picked it up and smiled at it and told me that I looked beautiful. I started shaking."

Thalia was greeting her guests as she then noticed a bunch of "big black suits" coming through the door and in between them, was Michael. She said she was so happy, that she felt her stomach drop. Michael walked up to her, congratulated her, and gave her a small yellow box with a white ribbon on it. She said her eyes were glowing. And when she opened the box, it was a white rose.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
Beautiful story yes.  

It also shows that Michael had problems with Sony beyond his issues with Matolla.

Well, this story doesn't prove that. Of course Thalia would say Michael had problems with Sony and not with Tommy! Moreover, the timeline doesn't make sense - which makes me believe most (or all) of the story might be false!

Thalia married Mottola on Dec. 2, 2000. It was in 2001 that Michael made the famous Sony speech in which he called Mottola "the devil"...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Lying much, Thalia?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In my opinion, Michael was a smooth criminal.  He probably coulda married her if he'd asked :lol:  :lol: .

Credit goes to MichaelJackson.com for this post.  I copied it for your enjoyment.

Thalia, Mottola's wife, was on a Latin American show talking about Michael since the show was a tribute and many Latin artists were invited to talk about Michael's influence in the Latin community. She said that, way before she was Tommy's wife, she was a huge fan. She said that she went to his Dangerous Tour 92' when he went to Mexico and that he was the most amazing thing she had ever seen.
They started asking her simple questions like her favorite song, and favorite outfits and things like that. But then, the reporter couldn't hold it any longer and asked her about the Michael/Mottola Feud.
She was very classy about the entire situation, and she answered every single question asked.
... She replied... "First of all, the fued did not continue with Tommy till the day of his death. Tommy is no longer President of Sony and if Michael had any difference with Sony, it was the company itself. Because Tommy left 2 years after Invincible. Michael and Tommy were on better terms.
... She then added.... "The fued ended a few weeks before I married Tommy. Tommy knew I was such a big fan of Michael, and I told him it was dispicable of him to have this ongoing problem with Michael."
"And with that, Tommy inivited him to our home. At first, Michael declined the inivitation, but then he said yes because I asked him personally. Once he arrived to our home, he began to walk around the house and look at all the pictures. Tommy had gone out and I was the hostess for Michael until Tommy got home. I was so nervous, but I tried to keep it casual, I didn't want him to think I was a crazy fan. He looked at the pictures quietly and then saw one of myself with a white rose on my ear. He picked it up and smiled at it and told me that I looked beautiful. I started shaking."
... She continued... "After about an hour, Tommy and Michael began to talk to each other when Tommy got home. I told Tommy personally, a day before, for him to apologize and that's exactly what he did. Michael hesitated, but he accepted his apology like a true gentleman. Micheal has such a beautiful soul. And after this, I handed Michael an invitation to our wedding with Tommy. But, he looked at it and quickly said he wouldn't be able to make it and said thank you anyways."
At the end, she spoke about her wedding day and she said that that entire night was amazing. They had several parties, but the last reception was at Mottola's house.
Thalia was greeting her guests as she then noticed a bunch of "big black suits" coming through the door and in between them, was Michael. She said she was so happy, that she felt her stomach drop. Michael walked up to her, congrtulated her, and gave her a small yellow box with a white ribbon on it. She said her eyes were glowing. And when she opened the box, it was a white rose.
She said she would never forget that day and she feels blessed to have met him on a personal account.

Hello hesouttamylife!!!!!

Wow what a beautiful story,thank you!!!
Some months ago I found something strange realted to Thalia and now that you posted this story I think it's time to say my opinion also.You know this Hoax is becoming very strange also and SOME THINGS DON'T MAKE SENSE and now they are almost ABSURD.For exemple who would think that Michael's mother will give an interview to Oprah??????? And who knew that some day Lisa Marie will come back to the scenario again.So to my opinion the PROBLEMS with Tommy Mottola I think are not quite finished.Last year,after supposedlly death of Michael ,I never understood what in the world is Tommy Mottola doing at Tv talking about Michael's songs!!!! :shock:  :? It is just me or that one was preety strange.
I for exemple I didn't knew about Michael's problems with Tommy just after 25 june last year,after I started looking for informations about Michael's life.And when I found that famous video on youtube I was so amazed to see Michael talking the way he did.To my opinion I'm not the only one who was amazed,I'm right or no??????? The rset it's HISTORY,lol.
Ok now back to OUR PROBLEMS,lol,Thalia.I really believe her,she is A FAN OF MICHAEL,just look to this video,she is one of the CRAZY FAN FROM DANGEROUS TOUR!!!!!!!!!! :o  :shock:  :o  :o Just look the way she hugs MICHAEL!!!!! :shock:  :o  :D

Thalia abraza Michael Jackson
[youtube:2js20h82]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYCjlRRKMfI[/youtube:2js20h82]

Encuentro de Thalía y Michael Jackson en 1994.
[youtube:2js20h82]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtqMiQdofr8&feature=related[/youtube:2js20h82]

I never knew how many lifes Michael influenced and I never believed that Thalia was one of them,but day by day I'm starting to knew the man I never knew ,and I'm amazed to realize that I knew almost nothing about Michael  :cry:,even if I'm a fan since childwood .He is a wonderful HUMAN BEING WITH A BIG HEART.
But what I found out after that  was this video where Thalia is talking with Tommy about his colaboration with Michael.You will never believed but he is speaking so nice about Michael,OMG  :shock:  :o

[youtube:2js20h82]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJOoNGEPlSI[/youtube:2js20h82]

Before semeone will  be offended ,I have to say that I know the problems betewn SONY and MICHAEL and betewn Michael and Tommy Mottola but is always a BUT....something is strange and  not just about this one but about all this HOAX,right :?:   :shock:  :shock:  :? .
We will have to see how this Hoax will finish because is getting more and more absurd!!!!!

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sorry I forgot to tell you about Thalia colaboration on the song WHAT MORE CAN I GIVE for 11 september 2001 attacks.The song was released in October 27, 2003 and It's such a beautiful song!!!!!

(at 0:40 canta Thalia)
[youtube:wmjkz97m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aF4JN9ezrJ0[/youtube:wmjkz97m]

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hmmm....not sure what to make of this. I know Michael was a forgiving person but I am
not so sure he would have made amends that easily. What do you guys think??   :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Those who were dancing were thought to be quite insane by those who could not
hear the music....."

all4loveandbelieve

I have a hard time to believe this story. Michael may have forgiven Mottola, but did he forgive Michael? Remember this guy is in the Mob. Mobster never forgive especially when they get attacked. I will leave it at that. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Datroot

Sounds like the wife arranged it anyway - no evidence that TM apologised or was even there at all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

~Souza~

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

If Michael said he was the "devil" it must have been for a good reason I think.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

RK

Not sure I can believe this story. This man did his best to destroy Michael. If MJ actually went to her house it was probably to tell her to run for her life and don't marry matolla.  :x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There was a thread on this way back when...  and it was debunked.  Cant remember specific details, but it was something to do with the date of Thalias wedding didnt tally up with the events she was describing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions