MashMike

Though Michael is a very forgiving and generous person with a heart of gold, i don't buy this story, it really seems fake to me, I think Michael had serious reasons to call him a racist and a devil and i highly doubt that he would have forgotten everyhting and be in good terms with Mattola
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

suspicious mind

this chic takes story lessons from tatiana ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

I found this article on a blog called "Lipstick Alley" in which they frequently talk about Michael Jackson..
I don't think I believe it either because the way Thalia is describing Michael is not even his personality.
I can't even believe that he would GO OVER to Tommy's house in the first place. I do however think that he
would greet Thalia in a setting other than her home.  
Only think I can think of is that for some reason Tommy Mattola wants Michael's fans to think that they made
amends...But why?? Would that clear him of any wrong doing if he has anything to do with this "Death" ????
Its very odd...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Those who were dancing were thought to be quite insane by those who could not
hear the music....."

suspicious mind

Quote from: "Lovely One"
I found this article on a blog called "Lipstick Alley" in which they frequently talk about Michael Jackson..
I don't think I believe it either because the way Thalia is describing Michael is not even his personality.
I can't even believe that he would GO OVER to Tommy's house in the first place. I do however think that he
would greet Thalia in a setting other than her home.  
Only think I can think of is that for some reason Tommy Mattola wants Michael's fans to think that they made
amends...But why?? Would that clear him of any wrong doing if he has anything to do with this "Death" ????
Its very odd...

yeah and there was one interview that he did since the "death" and he was sap dripping sweet toward michael in it , after what michael said. doesn't add up to anything but suspicious.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

No one listens to me..  lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

suspicious mind

Quote from: "Miss.Peppers"

i am always reminded of serenity's dreams when you do this  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "suspicious mind"

:shock:

But there is an old thread on this and Thalia's wedding date didnt tally up to this story. x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

But there is an old thread on this and Thalia's wedding date didnt tally up to this story. x
:oops: i am sorry , that was  :evil: of me. i am in a frustrated mood today . i think i need a break from this. but i most likely won't take one, cause i am stupid that way. again i am sorry for being nasty.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

:oops: i am sorry , that was  :evil: of me. i am in a frustrated mood today . i think i need a break from this. but i most likely won't take one, cause i am stupid that way. again i am sorry for being nasty.

I didnt know you were being nasty!  :shock:   Chill and take a break. x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Good. Find and post here.
 I don't buy this story as most of you. She might be misinformed. Michael had problems with Mottola personally, not with Sony Co. No way Michael would go to their house and wait for Tomy Mottola. Thalia....girl, Hello !!!!!!!?  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

MJonmind

Didn't Michael constantly change his number, and how could she get a hold of him so easily, first Tommy, and then her inviting him. How did TM get his phone number anyway? His own family couldn't get a hold of him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Who knows maybe he did make amends with Tommy Mattola.  I wouldn't rule it out as a possibility.  Michael always talking about love and forgiveness is a big part of showing love.  You can't really give love if you hold a lot of grudges and ill will toward people.  That's just my opinion.  I've had people do me wrong and I'm not friends with them anymore however I did find it in my heart to forgive them so I can move forward and stop holding on to negativity.  If I see them I will still speak to them and be courteous.  Perhaps that's what MJ did.  They probably didn't become friends but he made amends with him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@scorpionchik   Ive got a better idea...  why dont YOU find and post it?

Im not forever trailing through the forum finding old posts because people choose not to do research and just double post instead.  Im not wasting my time.  Sorry.

If you want to, you search for it.

Its all said with LOVE.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im not forever trailing through the forum finding old posts because people choose not to do research and just double post instead.  Im not wasting my time.  Sorry.

Its all said with LOVE.

Sorry Miss P, but I did look for this article on here before I posted this but I couldn't find one. I find this to
be rather insulting to me. If you have a problem with this post then take it up with me the person posting
not scorpion. If I thought that this was a double post then I wouldn't have posted it. If the MODS had a
problem with this post that you claim is a double post then they should have put a link to the old one. So
far, hasn't happened. Besides, looks like SOME people are interested in this article whether its old or not!!!
@mods,  SORRY if this is a double post. I did look for something similar and did not find it. Please delete it
if you want since this seems to anger some people.    " GEESH!!!!!"
PS- I am not saying this with LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Those who were dancing were thought to be quite insane by those who could not
hear the music....."

Quote from: "Lovely One"

Its all said with LOVE.

Sorry Miss P, but I did look for this article on here before I posted this but I couldn't find one. I find this to
be rather insulting to me. If you have a problem with this post then take it up with me the person posting
not scorpion. If I thought that this was a double post then I wouldn't have posted it. If the MODS had a
problem with this post that you claim is a double post then they should have put a link to the old one. So
far, hasn't happened. Besides, looks like SOME people are interested in this article whether its old or not!!!
@mods,  SORRY if this is a double post. I did look for something similar and did not find it. Please delete it
if you want since this seems to anger some people.    " GEESH!!!!!"
PS- I am not saying this with LOVE

I was saying this to ScorpionCk and not you.   i find it very rude to be told "go and find it"

Like i said...  not talking to you so chill out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions