diggyon

Re: Locked threads
December 13, 2010, 01:02:52 AM
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"
Hi everybody.
I couldn't log in during the weeked because my home computer broke and I don't have time to read what you all were writing.
I am here just to ask Souza to unlock the threads she locked. I am interested in all the locked threads but mostly in Hoax within a hoax.
I want to know if I am the only one feeling this way.
If it's only me who wants the threads back I drop my request but if there are others as well I would like to ask Souza to consider it again about unlocking.
What do you all think?
Thank you.

I agree, the threads should be unlocked. :)

So glad I am not alone in this.
Thank you.
Maybe there will be more members after all.
And what if the attacks continue???!!!!!!!!!
I'm here to investigate and to know the truth and to learn more about everything. And I must say I learned so much from all of you guys and I'm glad to be a member of this big "family" but I hate to amit that all these behaviours like attacking one another and humiliating others isn't my style at all. I'm a very peaceful person and I'm really sad that some have reached that level. All i can hope for is Peace.........Let's wait till the dust settles down and I'm sure everything will be okay......
Love you all
Diggyon
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
December 13, 2010, 01:03:19 AM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
the threads were locked because of getting off topic? is that what i understand? we never seem to stay on topic. that is when new ideas start to flow and we start looking at things in another way. thats how we work. jmo
So what do you think: should they be unlocked?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 13, 2010, 01:04:05 AM
Quote from: "diggyon"
Hi everybody.
I couldn't log in during the weeked because my home computer broke and I don't have time to read what you all were writing.
I am here just to ask Souza to unlock the threads she locked. I am interested in all the locked threads but mostly in Hoax within a hoax.
I want to know if I am the only one feeling this way.
If it's only me who wants the threads back I drop my request but if there are others as well I would like to ask Souza to consider it again about unlocking.
What do you all think?
Thank you.

I agree, the threads should be unlocked. :)

So glad I am not alone in this.
Thank you.
Maybe there will be more members after all.
And what if the attacks continue???!!!!!!!!!
I'm here to investigate and to know the truth and to learn more about everything. And I must say I learned so much from all of you guys and I'm glad to be a member of this big "family" but I hate to amit that all these behaviours like attacking one another and humiliating others isn't my style at all. I'm a very peaceful person and I'm really sad that some have reached that level. All i can hope for is Peace.........Let's wait till the dust settles down and I'm sure everything will be okay......
Love you all
Diggyon
You are against reopening?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

December 13, 2010, 01:12:39 AM
JMO, but we all know where to find the locked threads if we want to re-read them and if anyone wants to talk more about those topics then surely they can always start up a new thread. It doesn't have to be a big issue!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 13, 2010, 01:34:43 AM
I was thinking of more than just reading...... but that's OK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

December 13, 2010, 02:35:28 AM
I guess they were locked for a good reason but we shouldn't have to lock them in the first place ( except if its a double post) meaning people shouldn't go off topic by verbally fighting with each other when there are better ways of dealing with these issues. :)  What's it going to take to keep the peace?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 13, 2010, 02:38:21 AM
I saw no fighting on HWHWH
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

December 13, 2010, 03:30:20 AM
Have they ever reopened a locked site?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 13, 2010, 03:33:09 AM
I don't know. But I don't think this is a problem.
Do we want them reopened or not.... I don't know.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

December 13, 2010, 03:33:41 AM

With that thread can't the admins delete some of the posts and re-open it again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

December 13, 2010, 04:02:08 AM

It's obviously clear that I am pro reopening the locked threads, otherwise I would not have posted this thread for the reasons I have stated in my first post.  Those threads can be reopened without deleting any of the messages in it.  As I have said before: Every dispute has its pros and cons, and all these pros and cons can be valuable.

@DancingTheDream: I'm sorry that things have taken this turn and you decided to stop posting again.  I know that in the past I have asked you to read TS's posts as well and I apologize for that.  Times change, ideas change and now it's my opinion that everyone is free to make their own choices.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 13, 2010, 04:16:30 AM

With that thread can't the admins delete some of the posts and re-open it again.

I'm OK with this
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

December 13, 2010, 04:17:36 AM
And it's pretty clear that I decided to keep them locked. I will see what I can do with the Hoax within a hoax thread tonight when I get home since that is not completely infected with attacks towards anyone (whoever that may be), but the other threads will stay locked, period. Those who feel like they want to discuss certain things can open a new thread.

Mo, you are constantly trying to keep the debate and the controversy going. I don't know what you want to achieve with that, and actually I don't care anymore. I have reached out in this and another thread for a truce for the sake of this website that is OURS which includes the MEMBERS, you ignored both. I am sorry, but as long as you keep stubborn like that, I will keep locking threads that do nothing more that creating more hate and confusion.

And for members who think that I have not the last say in that, I do. Mo decided a few weeks ago that she decides now what will be updated and deleted from the main website, like the Eliza page and the chatroom which I didn't approve of, so yes, I decide what happens in here until Mo will finally see that she is killing this website by keeping the war going, only because we have a disagreement and she thinks I am the only one to blame. It takes two to tango Mo.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

December 13, 2010, 04:32:22 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
And it's pretty clear that I decided to keep them locked. I will see what I can do with the Hoax within a hoax thread tonight when I get home since that is not completely infected with attacks towards anyone (whoever that may be), but the other threads will stay locked, period. Those who feel like they want to discuss certain things can open a new thread.

Mo, you are constantly trying to keep the debate and the controversy going. I don't know what you want to achieve with that, and actually I don't care anymore. I have reached out in this and another thread for a truce for the sake of this website that is OURS which includes the MEMBERS, you ignored both. I am sorry, but as long as you keep stubborn like that, I will keep locking threads that do nothing more that creating more hate and confusion.

And for members who think that I have not the last say in that, I do. Mo decided a few weeks ago that she decides now what will be updated and deleted from the main website, like the Eliza page and the chatroom which I didn't approve of, so yes, I decide what happens in here until Mo will finally see that she is killing this website by keeping the war going, only because we have a disagreement and she thinks I am the only one to blame. It takes two to tango Mo.

Thanks Souza.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

December 13, 2010, 05:09:44 AM

• The decision to delete the Eliza Presley section from this website was a joined decision by Badkolo and me.  Of course Souza was informed of this decision, and I waited for her opinion about it.  Souza did not reply so I waited 3 days before removing the section from the website.  Only after that was done I received an email from her with her objections.  The email I sent to Souza about our joined decision to remove the Eliza Presley section went CC to Badkolo, and until this day I have not received a reply from him that he is not okay with deleting that section after all.
  • In the same email Souza was also informed of the link to the chat room being deleted due to expiration of that hosting account.  That was also a joined decision by Badkolo and me, as Badkolo was not prepared to pay for new hosting.  Badkolo was going to inform Souza about his reasons, but in case he didn't do that I can't be held accountable.
  • I've proven already that I'm not trying to keep a war going by ignoring all the attacks.  Personally I'm not aware of me attacking anyone.  Please prove me wrong if you can.  Of course when I preach that everyone can have his/her own opinion, it would be strange if I can't have mine.
  • Unlocking these threads is, according to me, the only thing Souza can do.  This shows more good intentions than sending a PM to a member of which the member takes great offense, resulting in her deciding not to post on the boards again.  Openness, honesty and facts are the only things these boards will benefit from, and the only things I can be blamed for is bringing openness, facts and honesty on these boards and preaching for it.

Souza, maybe you should start taking notice of the quote in your own signature:

"Freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor; it must be demanded by the oppressed."[/b]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions