What do you think??
July 11, 2011, 11:10:23 AM
Um, my second post! :)

I just wanted to know what you guys thought on the album 'Michael'? I personally think not all of them are Michael! As somebody said on here (forgot who it was) maybe they only called it 'Michael' because only half of the songs were him? Otherwise if all the songs were him, they would have the name on the album 'Michael Jackson'

So, what is your favourite song off the album? Mines Monster (but I don't even think that is him either) ;)

I also want to know which ones you think are fake?

Thanks  :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: What do you think??
July 11, 2011, 02:07:57 PM
Heyy "newbie"!
We discussed this topic A LOT last year! Try to use the search engine to learn about "our" opinion.
 bearhug
I may personally invite you to the thread I started:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Enjoy!
 beerchug
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

October 27, 2011, 02:33:33 AM
I've posted this in a different section....but not sure if it was received or not... ANYWAY, this was a video posted on the 25th of Oct and I was inquiring on if this is really MJ or just a fake posing for some attention. What's your feedback #TeamBeLIEvers???
I went to the fb page of this user, and there are two names under the account. So.....we shall see I suppose!  ;) geek/ :lol: ::P

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

suspicious mind

October 27, 2011, 06:19:44 AM
I've posted this in a different section....but not sure if it was received or not... ANYWAY, this was a video posted on the 25th of Oct and I was inquiring on if this is really MJ or just a fake posing for some attention. What's your feedback #TeamBeLIEvers???
I went to the fb page of this user, and there are two names under the account. So.....we shall see I suppose!  ;) geek/ :lol: ::P

i think this guy has been discuss some also. seems i remember someone said they actually know this person and he is not michael. don't know where to tell you to look for the thread it was so long ago. hopefully it was in a thread with a title with some good key search words otherwise you will have a really hard time trying to find it.  michael-jackson/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

October 27, 2011, 01:55:57 PM

i think this guy has been discuss some also. seems i remember someone said they actually know this person and he is not michael. don't know where to tell you to look for the thread it was so long ago. hopefully it was in a thread with a title with some good key search words otherwise you will have a really hard time trying to find it.  michael-jackson/

Hmmmm....I see. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal