TO MY LOVE
April 03, 2011, 03:48:47 PM
Dearest Michael,
You are such a cute person. The nicest and sweetest person in the world. No other man is like you. I wished there would be more men like you. I never saw a man dancing like you. You didn't have to learn it, because you had IT. Everytime I watch your concerts I am glued to my seat. I could watch you 24 h a day and never get bored. How is that possible? No other man, woman or band attracted me more than you did. We will never ever watch someone talented as you again. You are full of grace, everything of you is perfect. And most of all I love your smile. That's always like from an innocent child. I'm sorry about Elizabeth. She was my favourite actress. She, like you, was naturally talented and I loved all her films. "Cat on a hot tin roof", "Who's afraid of Virginia Wolf", "Suddenly last summer" (in your film TII...) and of course "Cleopatra". I found she was the most beautiful woman in the world. And that you both were friends I didn't know until you disappeared. I was not surprised, because I love you both so very much. There will be no more stars like you were. I don't know why it is so, but the music did go obviously down from the time when you and I were young. You had lots of good musicians beside you, but nowadays there are none. I don't understand this fact, maybe people sit in front of their computers instead of making music. No one will ever work so hard like you did. But you see, the whole world loves you soo much. You must be proud and of course you deserved all that love. I mean you ARE music. And man, the beatbox you do. I never ever saw that. How can you do that? Amazing is not enough to say. I love that. I suppose only black people can do that. When I had a wish, I would wish to be on stage with you in the "You are not alone song" and hold you just for a few minutes. I am very jealous on the girls that could. I would so much like to hug and kiss you. You are immortal. Love to you  :oops:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: TO MY LOVE
April 04, 2011, 03:20:22 PM
My lovely Michael,
Today wasn't such a good day. I have heavy skin problems, my hands are a mess. After half a year of that I'm really fed up with it. Dermatologists can't help.
I hope that your skin problems are going better, I think they are worse than mine. But you are very strong. I'm not. You always showed your sunny side and you were always smiling. Often I listen to "smile" and then I feel better. "Another day" is also a favourite song. I love the lyrics. It was such a surprise, when it leaked in february last year. My jaw dropped on my knees then and I was so happy and was looking for your album. I miss you so much. Words cannot describe it. You were like a big brother to me and now it feels like my right arm is cut off. I understand that you disappeared, you were completely right, but it's a hard time not to know how you are. It would do for me, when I would know that you are ok and that you can finally live your life anonymous.
I can't even imagine how it is to be so famous. I love you Michael, with all my heart you must know this.  I love your music, your dancing, your clothes. Everything of you is perfect. You can do anything. Good night sweet angel.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions