paula-c

Re: The body
June 29, 2010, 09:07:18 AM
Grace, his theory could be .. which is the other king before the king of pop ? :?:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Elsa

June 29, 2010, 09:54:36 AM
I can't remember where I saw this.  I remember someone investigating the ambulance - they had photos comparing it with the LAFD ambulances showing it wasn't the same.  I don't mean the Coroner's Van.  It was the ambulance with the 71 on it.  

There have been two television series about the LAFD, Emergency about Station 51 and Rescue 77 about paramedics in Station 77. I think the theory was that the ambulance was not real (active) but used in television shows, movies etc. If the ambulance was fake then so were the paramedics and everything they are supposed to have said.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

January 24, 2011, 12:29:34 PM
Lady Gaga Premieres New Song in Mugler Short Film
January 20, 2011
Fans clamored to translate a remix of a track off Lady Gaga's upcoming album "Born This Way" when the singer premiered it at a Mugler fashion show in Paris yesterday (Jan. 19). Now Gaga's "Little Monsters" can hear the song in all its glory, as it makes its off-the-runway premiere as the soundtrack to a short Mugler film released today (Jan. 20) at noon EST.

Gaga wouldn't create an original remix for just anyone -- her gift to Theirry Mugler coincides with the French fashion house's first collection under creative director Nicola Formichetti, who is Gaga's own stylist. "I love him, my friend the genius, my collaborator, more more than any piece of clothing or closet I possess. But don't tell him I said that, he'll die. He picked them all out," Gaga said of Formichetti in a statement at yesterday's Mugler show, which she reportedly did not attend.

The bass-heavy dance track, which shows off Gaga's German language skills, is of an unnamed track off "Born This Way," out May 23. However, the singer declares in the track: "I don't speak German/But I can if you like." A translation of her German lyrics suggest they read as: "I am absolutely clear/As long as I'm a Monster/I wish we all could be blind/You're amazing out there."

The song is set to a stunning albeit brief Mugler film directed by fashion photographer Mariano Vivanco, which features skeleton-tattooed, "zombie boy" model Rick Genest.

The video is blocked on youtube but you can watch at the link for this article.

Rick Genest - Zombie Boy

There are many more photos on his facebook.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 24, 2011, 02:07:26 PM
="Serenitys_Dream"]Lady Gaga Premieres New Song in Mugler Short Film
January 20, 2011
Fans clamored to translate a remix of a track off Lady Gaga's upcoming album "Born This Way" when the singer premiered it at a Mugler fashion show in Paris yesterday (Jan. 19). Now Gaga's "Little Monsters" can hear the song in all its glory, as it makes its off-the-runway premiere as the soundtrack to a short Mugler film released today (Jan. 20) at noon EST.
Gaga wouldn't create an original remix for just anyone -- her gift to Theirry Mugler coincides with the French fashion house's first collection under creative director Nicola Formichetti, who is Gaga's own stylist. "I love him, my friend the genius, my collaborator, more more than any piece of clothing or closet I possess. But don't tell him I said that, he'll die. He picked them all out," Gaga said of Formichetti in a statement at yesterday's Mugler show, which she reportedly did not attend.
The bass-heavy dance track, which shows off Gaga's German language skills, is of an unnamed track off "Born This Way," out May 23. However, the singer declares in the track: "I don't speak German/But I can if you like." A translation of her German lyrics suggest they read as: "I am absolutely clear/As long as I'm a Monster/I wish we all could be blind/You're amazing out there."

The song is set to a stunning albeit brief Mugler film directed by fashion photographer Mariano Vivanco, which features skeleton-tattooed, "zombie boy" model Rick Genest.

Sorry, but I don't get what this has to do with Michael's body?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Serenitys_Dream

January 24, 2011, 02:36:27 PM
Quote from: "scorpionchik"
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
Lady Gaga Premieres New Song in Mugler Short Film
January 20, 2011

Sorry, but I don't get what this has to do with Michael's body?
I didn't want to make a completely new thread about Lady Gaga and her performances etc. So I put this article here. I thought it was interesting that she has someone known as "Zombie Boy" in her latest videos release and his tattoos are very interesting...ie the brain, body, skeleton etc.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions