Im_convincedmjaliveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
NEVERLAND to be Restored :) W.Wagener video
December 15, 2010, 05:15:59 PM
[youtube:25bdrkto]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-Wj4d7mhz0[/youtube:25bdrkto]

This is more than a seasonal view of Neverland. Watch to the end. this is a call to ARMS to set the M.J.J. Innocent record straight for the NON-fans. Fans of MJJ and Fans of Justice... 5 years after the Jury said NOT GUILTY, and the malicious prosecutors of Santa Barbara were thoroughly defeated, by a mostly white Jury, 14-0 against a black man, M.J.J. most People do NOT know how bias and corrupt the Main Stream American Media, and the District Attorneys office was. Just after Christmas a New WEB site to coordinate the true to the record Documentary of the 2005 INQUISITION of Michael J. JACKSON, will appear and give information on how 1 - 2 million fans can choose or not choose to fund, at ten dollars, each that documentary. We hope to raise that money in a single week. Thomas Mesereau, who I call "Hurricane" Mesereau for his blowing away and the smoke, mirrors and crappy lies and so called "Evidence" in 2005 has endorsed that effort on a Live TV show done in Santa Maria, CA. on Dec. 10th, 2010. Let me add, that "Hurricane" Mesereau was paid nothing to spend 6 hours of his own expensive time driving to and from, nor did he even ask to have his motel room paid. He simply wanted a one on one interview. He would not participate in the National trash "media" in one of those panel of atty's. rudely cutting each other off, which of course could also edit out his words. We did a one on one marathon interview. It is running on local TV Ch. 25 Comcast in Santa Maria, Ca. now and on Ch 24 in Solvang, Buelton & Lompoc Ca. When the new Web site for the documentary is established [ we will not even tell you the name until Dec. 27th ] instructions on how fans of Justice and fans of Michael Joe Jackson around the world can be a part of the FUNDING, of this documentary, which will accurately follow the court record, but also show what the court record could not. The media bias, the set ups, and worse.

Then we will buy TV commercial AIR time, and AIR the Documentary. We will depict the significant events of the Trial and the circumstances around the trial.
Not for the gratification of MJJ fans, but to clear the air, Educate the deceived NON-fans on the TRUTH. Michael Joe Jackson was NOT guilty, in fact he was
the victim of an arrogant, self delusional Prosecutor, and a greedy family of grifters, and a media who was billions in profits in a conviction of even a misdemeanor. Who am I? I am William J. Wagener, a local TV producer, who attended more days of the trial, nearly every day, than any National report. And after trial did a lot of snooping among the media, which mostly did NOT know who I was.

You read this to the end. Watch this clip to the end, and then go see on my channel here. "Tom Hurricane Mesereau". If your a fan of justice or MJJ Share this with those who care. If your NOT a MJJ fan, think of this... if Michael, with all his money, connections, and fame can have an "inquisition" like 2005 done to him, and the aftermath of nay sayers in the Media tabloidish types asking the
ridiculous question, "how could the Jury get it wrong?" THEN... if you were innocent and given the same treatment... what chance would you have? And if you lacked money , lacked fans, threatened with shear
lies and a Media that is paid to make you look guilty... could you prove your innocence? When you run out of money and your Public Defender-pretender threatens to quit if you do not take a PLEA BARGAN ? Could you even find a Tom "Hurricane" Mesereau to fight, to research, to prove your innocence? "Ye shall know the Truth , and the Truth shall set you Free".

the converse is also true. If you believe the lies and Deception, you will be a Slave to lies and deception.

I and those who stand with me, like Thomas "Hurricane" Mesereau, and thousands of you fans who have already told me your ready to give $10.oo or more... the moment of Truth is rapidly approaching. This is a Time of Great
REVEALATION. WE MUST DO this Documentary and reveal the Truth, not just for Michael Joe Jackson's sake, for his reputation's sake, but for all the children that will suffer needlessly if we allow Lies and Deception to win.

All that is necessary for Evil to win, is for people of good spirit, to do nothing. Ask a friend to SUBSCRIBE and Watch your subscription box for the kick off.

Peace
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

~Souza~

Re: NEVERLAND to be Restored :) W.Wagener video
December 15, 2010, 05:58:42 PM
Reminder to watch and read later (geez that seems like a standard sentence now, I need more hours in a day).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

December 15, 2010, 06:12:13 PM
Thanks for this video and info. First of all i wish Michael & his kids still own Neverland. And if this is not the case i hope he'd be behind this project.This could be a good project. I would like to support this and i really would like to know more about this. I guess there must be done a lot to realize this goal. What is the source? Who's organizing this? Is there an implementation plan available? Is it achievable or is it just an impulsive unprepared out-of-the-blue project? Shouldn't we obtain more relevant info before we support and subscribe this project? Does anyone know more about this?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 15, 2010, 06:18:32 PM
Quote from: "everlastinglove_MJ"
Thanks for this video and info. First of all i wish Michael & his kids still own Neverland. And if this is not the case i hope he'd be behind this project.This could be a good project. I would like to support this and i really would like to know more about this. I guess there must be done a lot to realize this goal. What is the source? Who's organizing this? Is there an implementation plan available? Is it achievable or is it just an impulsive unprepared out-of-the-blue project? Shouldn't we obtain more relevant info before we support and subscribe this project? Does anyone know more about this?

Your welcome

If you read the info I posted and watch the video, the questions you have will be answered. Yes this man William Wagener is a reliable source.

Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

December 15, 2010, 06:25:52 PM
I'm willing to do my part, God bless Mr. Wagener, thanks for posting  Im_convincedmjalive
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 15, 2010, 06:51:52 PM
Quote from: "paula-c"
I'm willing to do my part, God bless Mr. Wagener, thanks for posting  Im_convincedmjalive

Same here. I really respect William Wagener for what he's trying to do. For those who are not too familiar with him, this is a man on a mission to vindicate Michael (in the eyes of those who are still ignorant) and spread the truth. Here's his YouTube channel, where you can also find a good and recent interview with Mesereau (and other interesting stuff):  

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

December 15, 2010, 07:12:45 PM
Thanks for posting that link truthprevails ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

December 15, 2010, 07:16:40 PM
Thankyou for posting this. Michael has some amazing friends and supporters. Mr Wagner and the wonderful Mr Messerau have my utmost respect. It would be fantastic to see all factions come together over this. Hoaxers, rippers, justice, fans and anyone with a social conscience.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 15, 2010, 07:55:05 PM
This is a SUPER idea.
want to see more about this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 15, 2010, 08:27:01 PM
Quote from: "truthprevails"

Same here. I really respect William Wagener for what he's trying to do. For those who are not too familiar with him, this is a man on a mission to vindicate Michael (in the eyes of those who are still ignorant) and spread the truth. Here's his YouTube channel, where you can also find a good and recent interview with Mesereau (and other interesting stuff):  

Yes thank you for posting the youtube channel, I forgot.

We got to keep an eye out for the news on Dec. 27th, that's when he will post the website info.

I believe this will come to fruitation.

Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 15, 2010, 11:26:56 PM
Count me in. This video needs to be spread by social networking sites. Let's rally behind this and take back Neverland for Michael and vindicate Michael in the process. This is what I promised to do when I still thought Michael was dead. How much greater of a gift knowing that Michael is alive to see the L.O.V.E. and support.

Blessings!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

December 16, 2010, 05:53:19 AM
it's seems to be a great idea in deed!
by the way, maybe I missed something but could someone tell me why is there that date appearing round 1:06
Dec.11,2012
3:3 Pm
thank u
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 16, 2010, 06:24:36 AM
I love William Wagener and his videos.....especially the ones regarding Michael.  I haven't really gotten into the other ones that he does, but he certainly does not pussy foot around the issues.  He also is raising money to press charges against Sneedon and the DA's office for fraud and evidence tampering, and maybe some other things too.  We definitely need to keep on top of what he is up to.

I saw the Dec. 11, 2012 date too.  He may have meant Dec. 11, 2010, at 3:30 pm, as the date and time they were at Neverland.  But, that would make it a coincidence, so IDK..... 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 16, 2010, 09:20:39 AM
Sounds good Wagener! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

December 16, 2010, 09:37:17 AM
Quote from: "truthprevails"

Thanks for this YT link. May be I was asking some critical questions, because I wasn't familiar with William Wagener and OST TV, which is obviously highlighting the other (good) side of the news and has not the media hype style. He doing a good job, same as Tom Mesereau!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions