Re: NEVERLAND to be Restored :) W.Wagener video
December 16, 2010, 11:31:14 AM
Quote from: "6Bpeople"
it's seems to be a great idea in deed!
by the way, maybe I missed something but could someone tell me why is there that date appearing round 1:06
Dec.11,2012
3:3 Pm
thank u

Good catch  :shock:   I thought I saw it when I first viewed it, I just went back and checked at 1:06 and you are right it is there  :o   :o   :shock:   Dec. 11, 2012 at 3.30 pm!   :shock:   What dose this me?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 16, 2010, 11:33:21 AM
Quote from: "Liberian Girl Heehee"
I love William Wagener and his videos.....especially the ones regarding Michael.  I haven't really gotten into the other ones that he does, but he certainly does not pussy foot around the issues.  He also is raising money to press charges against Sneedon and the DA's office for fraud and evidence tampering, and maybe some other things too.  We definitely need to keep on top of what he is up to.

I saw the Dec. 11, 2012 date too.  He may have meant Dec. 11, 2010, at 3:30 pm, as the date and time they were at Neverland.  But, that would make it a coincidence, so IDK..... 8-)

But when typing the 2  IS in a different place on the keyboard to the 0  if you use both hands to type! and the 0 is on the left hand and the 2 is on the right hand so more difficult to do by coincidence IMO :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 16, 2010, 11:35:11 AM
Quote from: "Im_convincedmjalive"
[youtube:1za9dk4s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-Wj4d7mhz0[/youtube:1za9dk4s]

This is more than a seasonal view of Neverland. Watch to the end. this is a call to ARMS to set the M.J.J. Innocent record straight for the NON-fans. Fans of MJJ and Fans of Justice... 5 years after the Jury said NOT GUILTY, and the malicious prosecutors of Santa Barbara were thoroughly defeated, by a mostly white Jury, 14-0 against a black man, M.J.J. most People do NOT know how bias and corrupt the Main Stream American Media, and the District Attorneys office was. Just after Christmas a New WEB site to coordinate the true to the record Documentary of the 2005 INQUISITION of Michael J. JACKSON, will appear and give information on how 1 - 2 million fans can choose or not choose to fund, at ten dollars, each that documentary. We hope to raise that money in a single week. Thomas Mesereau, who I call "Hurricane" Mesereau for his blowing away and the smoke, mirrors and crappy lies and so called "Evidence" in 2005 has endorsed that effort on a Live TV show done in Santa Maria, CA. on Dec. 10th, 2010. Let me add, that "Hurricane" Mesereau was paid nothing to spend 6 hours of his own expensive time driving to and from, nor did he even ask to have his motel room paid. He simply wanted a one on one interview. He would not participate in the National trash "media" in one of those panel of atty's. rudely cutting each other off, which of course could also edit out his words. We did a one on one marathon interview. It is running on local TV Ch. 25 Comcast in Santa Maria, Ca. now and on Ch 24 in Solvang, Buelton & Lompoc Ca. When the new Web site for the documentary is established [ we will not even tell you the name until Dec. 27th ] instructions on how fans of Justice and fans of Michael Joe Jackson around the world can be a part of the FUNDING, of this documentary, which will accurately follow the court record, but also show what the court record could not. The media bias, the set ups, and worse.

Then we will buy TV commercial AIR time, and AIR the Documentary. We will depict the significant events of the Trial and the circumstances around the trial.
Not for the gratification of MJJ fans, but to clear the air, Educate the deceived NON-fans on the TRUTH. Michael Joe Jackson was NOT guilty, in fact he was
the victim of an arrogant, self delusional Prosecutor, and a greedy family of grifters, and a media who was billions in profits in a conviction of even a misdemeanor. Who am I? I am William J. Wagener, a local TV producer, who attended more days of the trial, nearly every day, than any National report. And after trial did a lot of snooping among the media, which mostly did NOT know who I was.

You read this to the end. Watch this clip to the end, and then go see on my channel here. "Tom Hurricane Mesereau". If your a fan of justice or MJJ Share this with those who care. If your NOT a MJJ fan, think of this... if Michael, with all his money, connections, and fame can have an "inquisition" like 2005 done to him, and the aftermath of nay sayers in the Media tabloidish types asking the
ridiculous question, "how could the Jury get it wrong?" THEN... if you were innocent and given the same treatment... what chance would you have? And if you lacked money , lacked fans, threatened with shear
lies and a Media that is paid to make you look guilty... could you prove your innocence? When you run out of money and your Public Defender-pretender threatens to quit if you do not take a PLEA BARGAN ? Could you even find a Tom "Hurricane" Mesereau to fight, to research, to prove your innocence? "Ye shall know the Truth , and the Truth shall set you Free".

the converse is also true. If you believe the lies and Deception, you will be a Slave to lies and deception.

I and those who stand with me, like Thomas "Hurricane" Mesereau, and thousands of you fans who have already told me your ready to give $10.oo or more... the moment of Truth is rapidly approaching. This is a Time of Great
REVEALATION. WE MUST DO this Documentary and reveal the Truth, not just for Michael Joe Jackson's sake, for his reputation's sake, but for all the children that will suffer needlessly if we allow Lies and Deception to win.

All that is necessary for Evil to win, is for people of good spirit, to do nothing. Ask a friend to SUBSCRIBE and Watch your subscription box for the kick off.

Peace

This video would be a good thing to place on the Army of Love web site Souza dont you think  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 16, 2010, 11:47:34 AM
Great suggestion about adding it to the Army of Love website. If anyone has a twitter or Facebook those are also great places to post this video. I've already done so with mine. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Andrea

December 16, 2010, 12:44:49 PM
I commend Mr. Wagener for taking the initiative to do a documentary to show everyone that Michael has always been innocent.  Having said that, I realize it would be expensive to buy tv time for commercials and to actually air the program, I am always leery of someone asking for money - and $10.00 each from 1-2 million fans?  That's a LOT of money and it seemed like the last sentence was a bit of a guilt trip, "All that is necessary for Evil to win, is for people of good spirit, to do nothing."  For me personally, I'm going to wait and see what happens on the 27th and hopefully I'll be in a better position of understanding to make my decision then.  $10 isn't a lot of money to one person (generally) but if 1-2 million people each donated that, it really adds up and I need to know that the money will be used for what it's supposed to be used for and not someone taking advantage of Michael's fans.

As for Neverland itself, I think Michael has his owns plans for that and I do think it will always be open to all the children of the world.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 16, 2010, 12:56:30 PM
yey Wagener! Michael's name must be cleared from those charge these ppl who accused him deserve punishment and to be prosecuted you cannot accuse people falsely and get away with it. Non fans shall see the man was innocent all along.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 16, 2010, 01:57:22 PM
Quote from: "Andrea"
I commend Mr. Wagener for taking the initiative to do a documentary to show everyone that Michael has always been innocent.  Having said that, I realize it would be expensive to buy tv time for commercials and to actually air the program, I am always leery of someone asking for money - and $10.00 each from 1-2 million fans?  That's a LOT of money and it seemed like the last sentence was a bit of a guilt trip, "All that is necessary for Evil to win, is for people of good spirit, to do nothing."  For me personally, I'm going to wait and see what happens on the 27th and hopefully I'll be in a better position of understanding to make my decision then.  $10 isn't a lot of money to one person (generally) but if 1-2 million people each donated that, it really adds up and I need to know that the money will be used for what it's supposed to be used for and not someone taking advantage of Michael's fans.

As for Neverland itself, I think Michael has his owns plans for that and I do think it will always be open to all the children of the world.

I agree, Andrea, that it's a lot of money but what one person cannot accomplish, an army can. I don't think he's playing on guilt. He's been an advocate of Michael for a long time - even more so than a lot of us on this forum. I believe his intentions are honorable but it's up to you to decide. I also think that it would be an awesome gesture of love and support to take back Neverland for Michael and when he returns he'll have it as a gift from his faithful Army of L.O.V.E.

I guess I see it as an opportunity to act upon my words and show just how much I care. For me, it's another chance to right a horrible wrong.

Blessings on your day.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Andrea

December 16, 2010, 02:08:52 PM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"

I agree, Andrea, that it's a lot of money but what one person cannot accomplish, an army can. I don't think he's playing on guilt. He's been an advocate of Michael for a long time - even more so than a lot of us on this forum. I believe his intentions are honorable but it's up to you to decide. I also think that it would be an awesome gesture of love and support to take back Neverland for Michael and when he returns he'll have it as a gift from his faithful Army of L.O.V.E.

I guess I see it as an opportunity to act upon my words and show just how much I care. For me, it's another chance to right a horrible wrong.

Blessings on your day.

Ya I see what you're saying and I agree that Wagener's mission needs help and he can't do it by himself.  I tend to believe that he is wanting to do this for the right reasons but I will still wait until the 27th to make a decision, once I see more I think I will feel more comfortable with my decision.  

Blessings to you too!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 16, 2010, 02:44:43 PM
Good catch   I thought I saw it when I first viewed it, I just went back and checked at 1:06 and you are right it is there       Dec. 11, 2012 at 3.30 pm!   What dose this me?

ok, I tried this on Google : "11 décembre 2012" and found this :

the site propose to answer the question; "what would you do on dec 11 2012"... funny isn't it?

Vous ferez quoi le 11 décembre 2012 ? - Guerre des Consoles sur JeuxVideo.com

Créer un compte
Se connecter

Accueil PC PS3 Xbox360 Wii 3DS DS PSP Apple iPhone - iPod Touch Web

LES FORUMS DE JEUXVIDEO.COM
Forum : Guerre des Consoles
Ajouter ce forum à mes forums préférés
Sujet : « Vous ferez quoi le 11 décembre 2012 ? »

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
    Suivant Fin

GDCD
Posté le 7 juin 2009 à 19:50:09
Moi je pense que je me ferais un paquet où je mettrais des objets précieux et de survie.
Je ne vais pas dormir de la nuit et vous ?
Lien permanent
TheJacksonsFive
Posté le 7 juin 2009 à 19:51:45
Je me mettrai sur le toit pour apprécier la fin du monde  

Lien permanent
kazuya14
Posté le 7 juin 2009 à 19:52:04
ouais, très curieux perso! on vera bien si les mayas...
Lien permanent
Lavezzi
Posté le 7 juin 2009 à 19:52:09
Je me referai tous les Fallout les 3, 4 semaines précédentes pour être bien préparer.
Lien permanent
Namikaze-Naruto
Posté le 7 juin 2009 à 19:52:10
Ou alors tu t'achète un cerveaux et t'arrête de faire la commère sur des choses qui te dépasse et qui sont loin d'être ce que tu crois.

Songohan1
Posté le 7 juin 2009 à 19:52:46
C'est le 21 le soit disant "doomsday".
Lien permanent
APHELION
Posté le 7 juin 2009 à 19:53:50
Aucune fin du monde en 2012   Vous croyez vraiment à ces sous-êtres et cannibales que sont les mayas?  
Lien permanent
Namikaze-Naruto
Posté le 7 juin 2009 à 19:54:17
Le 11 décembre c'est la fin d'une ère le début d'une autre.

Point final y a pas de fin du monde y a pas de si ou de ça.

Au pire des cas les poles magnétique s'inverse et la planète mute des terre ressorte des terres passe sous l'eau.

Sa s'arrête là. Et c'est dans le pire des cas. Un changement de poles magnétique est une chose peu probable.

[Vosgien]
Posté le 7 juin 2009 à 19:54:36
Et oui c'est pas le 11 mais 21 decembre  
Lien permanent
dstarMDA
Posté le 7 juin 2009 à 19:55:10
Je jouerai à Halo.

Comme tous les jours.
Lien permanent
SuperKebab
Posté le 7 juin 2009 à 19:55:18
Je serais sur GDC  
Lien permanent
Namikaze-Naruto
Posté le 7 juin 2009 à 19:55:39
# APHELION Voir le profil de APHELION
# Posté le 07 juin 2009 à 19:53:50 Avertir un modérateur
# Aucune fin du monde en 2012   Vous croyez vraiment à ces sous-êtres et cannibales que sont les mayas?  

Sa par contre c'est bêtes. Il ont vécu dans un temps oublié où on ne sait ce qui c'est passé. Il ont peut être eut accès un a savoir qui même aujourd'hui nous dépasse donc un peu de respet pour ce peuple.

[val94]
Posté le 7 juin 2009 à 19:56:00
Et ca a des effets sur le corps humain un changement de poles magnétiques ?  
Lien permanent
rez-1
Posté le 7 juin 2009 à 19:56:04
moi je preparerais 2 ou 3 bombes atomiques, au cas ou ce serais pas vrai, pour que personne soit deçus  
Lien permanent
Alexlecj
Posté le 7 juin 2009 à 19:57:31
# Ignorer dstarMDA dstarMDA Voir le profil de dstarMDA
# Posté le 07 juin 2009 à 19:55:10 Avertir un modérateur
# Je jouerai à Halo.

Comme tous les jours.

En 2012 ? Tu believes trop, mon jeune ami.  
Lien permanent
GDCD
Posté le 7 juin 2009 à 19:58:14
Alexlecj
Posté le 07 juin 2009 à 19:57:31
# Ignorer dstarMDA dstarMDA Voir le profil de dstarMDA
# Posté le 07 juin 2009 à 19:55:10 Avertir un modérateur
# Je jouerai à Halo.

Comme tous les jours.

En 2012 ? Tu believes trop, mon jeune ami.

A Halo Reach.
Lien permanent
Lavezzi
Posté le 7 juin 2009 à 19:58:48
À Halo 5, ou alors tu seras tombé sous le charme du live de Gears of War 3  
Lien permanent
ps3et360cramer
Posté le 7 juin 2009 à 19:58:55
Aucune fin du monde en 2012   Vous croyez vraiment à ces sous-êtres et cannibales que sont les mayas?  

et la légende des crane de cristal ses du pipo aussi enfin je croit mais apparemment il y en a 2 ou 3 je sais plus qui sont vrai et les autre sont des faut
Lien permanent
Beatport
Posté le 7 juin 2009 à 19:59:05
Hmmm beaucoup de peut être que ...
Moi je serai peut être sur le fofo  

The music, the party, the groove ...
[ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ]
Lien permanent
Hiku2
Posté le 7 juin 2009 à 20:00:08
Un mardi ? Je serais peut-être en cours   .

Lien permanent

Sujet : « Vous ferez quoi le 11 décembre 2012 ? »

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
    Suivant Fin
Flux RSS du sujet "Vous ferez quoi le 11 décembre 2012 ?"

LES AUTRES FORUMS
Général Jeux Vidéo
PC
Playstation 2
Playstation 3
Xbox 360
Wii
Nintendo DS
Playstation Portable
Playstation Store
Xbox Live Arcade
Xbox Originals
Wii Ware
Console Virtuelle
Guerre des Consoles
Blabla moins de 15 ans
Blabla 15-18 ans
Blabla 18-25 ans
Blabla 25-35 ans
Blabla 35 ans et plus
Matériel Informatique
Petites Annonces
Communauté
Gaming Live
Suggestions JeuxVideo.com
Réclamations
Blogs de jeuxvideo.com
Tous les forums
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 16, 2010, 02:47:06 PM
sorry I should have cut it a little.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 16, 2010, 02:56:41 PM
someone named "the jackson five" says something like ; " I will be on top of the roof to enjoy the end of the world" and it reminds me the cover of the DESTINY album!http://d.yimg.com/ec/image/v1/release/187955894;encoding=jpg;size=300;fallback=defaultImage
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 16, 2010, 03:25:45 PM
Quote from: "6Bpeople"
someone named "the jackson five" says something like ; " I will be on top of the roof to enjoy the end of the world" and it reminds me the cover of the DESTINY album!http://d.yimg.com/ec/image/v1/release/187955894;encoding=jpg;size=300;fallback=defaultImage

Well, that is an interesting thought. Thanks for sharing :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

December 16, 2010, 03:39:07 PM
Quote from: "truthprevails"
Quote from: "paula-c"
I'm willing to do my part, God bless Mr. Wagener, thanks for posting  Im_convincedmjalive

Same here. I really respect William Wagener for what he's trying to do. For those who are not too familiar with him, this is a man on a mission to vindicate Michael (in the eyes of those who are still ignorant) and spread the truth. Here's his YouTube channel, where you can also find a good and recent interview with Mesereau (and other interesting stuff):  

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

There should be more like this wonderful man, in this world. We are so prompt to convict a person without any proof what so ever. god bless this man. Michael would never hurt a fly..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Im_convincedmjaliveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
December 16, 2010, 03:59:26 PM
:D
Thank you everyone for taking the time to watch the video and read what William has proposed.

We can do this. Trust and believe.  :mrgreen:

I saw the date also as Dec. 2012, I said hmmm what?  :?
I posted this video to my twitter and facebook as well.

Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 16, 2010, 08:21:08 PM

I agree with you.  Personally, I am very leery of people asking for money,  as you said $ 10.00 isn't much to an individual, but add it all up, and someone might get rich by taking advantage of fan's emotions.  I hear pathos, but no ethos or logos.  Who is this guy?  And to do what he proposes to do to Neverland would mean to buy or rent Neverland. To film a documentary isn't all that much.  Don't know what it would cost to buy airtime.  I really have doubts about this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions