This is a call to investigate this idea :

I don't see MJ renting a house...don't ask me why, i just don't see it. We all remember that the phone call to 911 has been made from beverly hills hotel (even with technical explanations, yet it was written beverly hills hotel...)

I don't know why but the feeling came to me that MJ was in this hotel on long stay and never lived in Carolwood drive. That the house was rented for hoax purpose, to get a safe place to organise etc...

things that make me think this

- Never saw a picture of MJ or any leaked video after his death, showing his life in htat house.

- Joe making statement that he could never be allowed into the house to see his son. Maybe there was "nothing/nobody" to see there.

-Only picture for some LIFE inside was this overly staged picture of the bedroom. All pictures we got from the inside were about the house total empty and clean.

- The house being "cleaned" by some jackson people before cops come to it. Could be a way to hide the fact that nobody lived there or remove "hoax stuff" after june 25.

- helicopter landing to Neverland on july 8 makes me think maybe MJ left the hotel after anonymous stay there, using helicopter landing pads from there, while everybody focussed on carolwood/staplecenter/wherethehellisthecoffin story.

I'm not trying to say exactly what happened, but i guess it would have been easy to get to an hotel (where liz taylor spent 6 honey moon) under anonymous identity, use an empter house from the neighborhood to plan the hoax and while people focuss on there, leave the hotel still anonymous.

As i don't like feeling neither right or wrong about something, i ask YOU to debunk me, and find me pictures or videos or statements of fans, of MJ living in Carolwood drive before his death...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thanks for sharing this theory with us...I'll go searching and will come back to report if I find anything. Blessings!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Boy whatyourheartsays that is something that would make you go Uuuummmmm !!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

You organized your points well! This has been discussed but with no conclusive answers. I was just looking for some threads and found this one about the prank that many believe was MJ in his disguised voice and white arm that grabs the bag of bread and salt. They also discuss about whether Michael actually lived there. I certainly have my doubts as well; it's a very intriguing subject. It certainly makes sense that he hid out and carried out parts of the hoax at the Beverly HIlls Hotel.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I have looked at this a couple different ways.

If the owner of the cell phone didnt want anyone knowing his actual address he may use a fake one, like the Beverly Hills Hotel.
Or if the owner was spending some time in the hotel when he got the phone he may have used that address when setting up that account.
I don't think the 911 system uses call tracing (as in GPS, specific locationing) if an address is given so it probably just pulled up the address on the cell phones account.  The only conflict I can see here is if that was the case, they would probably implement the GPS locationing and pin point the call.  So in the end it wouldn't matter, whatever the response teams destination should have been the address in the screen.  Unless that was just a computerized summary, like that screen was probably the same screen that the operator saw while taking the call.  And ambulance drivers generally go by where the dispatcher tells them to go over the radio than whats on the screen.
That's just one point of view on it.
So I don't think that the call was made from the Beverly Hills Hotel.  I think the phone was registered with that address when the cell phone account was created.  For what reason, I dont know.
If you're going to say the house was rented as part of the hoax, it's not hard to believe that the caller was actually at the house when the call was made, if you take into account the points I have brought up.
Doesn't mean Michael was actually there, but the caller and doctor were, in my opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ fan since birth, February 1982.

I've also had doubts that MJ and the kids were even living there, more digging and research for the weekend!  Thanks for starting this thread wyhs! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

I have the same doubts too. I think he rented the house only for the hoax and that he never lived there. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

Where are my real estate agents here , property experts? Wouldn't it be neat if we could backtrace the ownership of the property. Would be cool if we could find a actual rental contract with MJ for Carolwood. BUT being that AEG was leasing it. Could we maybe find proof of AEG leasing this property?? :shock:

This thread is definitley worth investigating lets see what we could find. I am going to do a search of carolwood under California property statements? :? Help me
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

I remember on the death certificate did not write the address of Holmby Hills, there is the direction of Encino
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... rtificate /

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

There was a photo of Michael leaving with his children you can see the drive way, the garage doors. I cannot find the pictures but it was posted in one of the threads. Now is that carolwood drive? I have no clue. It can be anywhere. Great work. You make absolutely sense. God bless.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

suspicious mind

seems like some of this info was addressed in some ts elvis and mj threads. someone else a while back thought that michael never lived at carolwood. could have been mo or souza ( forgive me if i am incorrect about that).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Mo or Souza (not sure who) but they and I brought it up again about the house being a staging area, I think it was discussed under the TMZ posts.  I will check around.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It's weird, because I've heard that many fans tried to see him leaving home or getting the training and have seen that many never got to see anything. If he ever went out around 6 pm and returned around midnight, then there would be so hard to find it.
Also, this house is in a fairly strategic place, near the Staples Center, near the home of Elvis and UCLA.
There is a video that shows a person much like a fake of "This is it" (the singing Human Nature) in the garden of this house, getting an ambulance on 25/06/2009.
 Could then be that lookalike who lived in Carolwood and not Michael.
 If he was being threatened, perhaps he would have a more hidden place :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

skyways

VERY  GOOD QUESTION - I MEAN, THIS IS MICHAEL JACKSON, WHO WAS MOBBED BY REPORTES AND CRAZY STALKERS :(  E-V-E-R-Y STEP HE MAKED  -  AND N_O_S_I_N_G_L_E_P_I_C_T_U_R_ES OF HIM OR STAFF GETTIN IN AND OUT OF THAT HOUSE FOR 6 MONTH WHEN HE LIVED THERE AND TWICE A DAY FOR REVERSALS ON SC??? ...

I dont take it 4 one single minutes!
1. Dont forget - owner of that house is designer CHristian AGuler ! - MJ close friend  ;)  ;), whoms party Michael  Surprisingly! attend not so long before 625...
So, Chamon! - we should dig dipper.
WEry good sourse of MJ pictures is steady_ laughing.com - every year, every event , YET, for 6 month in Carlwood we have only his pictures  outside some where on the road,  in Christian shop etc... BUT NEVER coming and going from that house :)
2.  REgarding 911 call .
EVeryone in USA knows - 911 IS V_E_R_Y SPECIAL POLICE CREW AND PARAMEDICS, THAT HAVE EQUPMENT TO TRAKING YOUR  E_X_A_C_T  CALL LOCATION  EVEN IF YOU DONT SAY ONE SINGLE WORD, IF YOU ON FOREST OR THE MOON-AND POLICE THERE FRST!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I heard the house was not owned by Audigier but by a couple and the man is huge business man who own parts of companies in clothing, includind Audigier.

But yeah how is it possible that MJ make decision to move to LA, the world of all paparazzi on hearth, and there's NEVER EVER been a picture of him living there, when we those paparazzi were supposedly standing there all the time, if they got to get the picture on june 25... So why a single picture on june 25 and never even one the 6 previous months ? :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions