No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Re: TIAI 12/17
December 17, 2010, 03:46:23 PM
I will say only one thing in response to Mr. Lacker.  How do you explain that the DNA from my friend Elvis/Jesse from 2002 and 2008 matches the first cousins on both the Presley and Smith sides of Elvis's family...the same DNA which is now the basis of a court case for which a hearing date has been set???
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hi TS  :D

So she is not against this action anymore? Is the redirect for that or for the fraudulent emails?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

December 17, 2010, 03:50:00 PM
Thank You TS for this re-direct and ForstAMoon for the link.

It is the latest article on LindaHood Website Page 53 and I guess the one TS is drawing our attention to.

CURRENT NEWS AND EVENTS - PAGE 5

FRIDAY, DECEMBER 17, 2010 (12:11 AM)

I vowed that any negative remarks posted on my message board devoted to  Christmas greetings to Elvis/Jesse would be removed.  However, in one instance, I have decided to leave one vile message on there so that everyone who visits may read it.  I will also be printing this off to include to those which I send to Elvis/Jesse so that he may see for himself (once again) what one of his so-called friends is saying about him and me.  I have not written one negative word about Mr. Lacker prior to this.  I have steered clear of him because I knew what his attitude toward me would undoubtedly be.  I have not, until today, read one word which he has written about me.  But, since he has invaded my personal web site...I am glad to let him have his say.

My web site will not become a battle ground between me and anyone.  I will not waste my time nor my web site space on the likes of Marty Lacker.  There is much inside and behind-the-scenes information which I have and know proving that Jesse is Elvis.  I am not shaken for one second by Mr. Lacker's unkind and disgraceful attack on Jesse and me.  Mr. Lacker would do well to brush up on his typing and also clean up his foul mouth if he expects to garner the respect of decent Elvis fans.

He has time and again spoken and written disgraceful trash about Elvis.  Just check out his part in the Alanna Nash book Elvis Aaron Presley...Revelations of the Memphis Mafia with Marty Lacker and two other so-called friend and relative.  This book is so disgusting that I cannot begin to read it...just scanning through it makes me nauseous.  Mr. Lacker is one of those former friends about whom Elvis/Jesse wrote when he said that they had revealed intimate thoughts about him to make money because that is the only way they have to  make money.

I will say only one thing in response to Mr. Lacker.  How do you explain that the DNA from my friend Elvis/Jesse from 2002 and 2008 matches the first cousins on both the Presley and Smith sides of Elvis's family...the same DNA which is now the basis of a court case for which a hearing date has been set???

Merry Christmas and a very happy New Year to you too, Mr. Lacker!!

Here is Mr. Lacker's "kind" message to me about myself, Elvis/Jesse and my site:

Marty Lacker
12-16-2010 9:48:43 PM CST
Elvis fans don't be fooled by this nut. I've posted countless times on EIN telling everyone Elvis is not alive and this Jesse thing is bullshit. I was there when he died. Linda's NEVER been there and why the hell would he write a book with these people after all these years? And Linda, you made one big mistake because if Elvis were around he wouldn't have dark skin under his eyes. He took care of that in the mid 50's. But that's right you weren't there and don't know because you DON'T know Elvis! Elvis fans have a merry christmas and let Elvis' soul rest in peace. TCB Marty Also look on youtube if you don't believe me, even Joe Esposito said they're full of shit!

Still looks pretty dark in this post '50's photo below, doesn't it, Mr. Lacker??

FRIDAY, DECEMBER 17, 2010
URGENT MESSAGE TO EVERYONE POSTING ON MY MESSAGE BOARD DEDICATED TO CHRISTMAS WISHES TO ELVIS/JESSE.

My thanks to my dear friend, Susan, for reminding me of this danger.

For those who have chosen to post their Email addresses, I offer one word of extreme caution:  If you receive any Emails from anyone claiming to be Jesse under any Email address, DO NOT OPEN THESE EMAILS.  Elvis/Jesse DOES NOT communicate via Email at all with anyone.   There are those who seek to con people or trick them into thinking that they are in touch with Elvis in order that they may later ridicule, abuse, or tamper with someone's computer.  Please do be very cautious about opening any Emails from people who you do not know.

If you have already established contact with anyone claiming that they are Elvis/Jesse, please stop all contact immediately.  This can only be a fake and a fraud.

Also, DO NOT OPEN any Emails with a subject line containing Elvis is Jesse nor Jesse is Elvis.  One such Email contained a virus which caused a lot of destruction on my computer a few months ago.

I am so sorry that we all have to be so careful and suspicious.  But, unfortunately, that is the world we live in today.

My heartfelt thanks to everyone who has written such sweet messages to Elvis/Jesse.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

December 17, 2010, 04:13:11 PM
Quote from: "Sarahli"

So she is not against this action anymore? Is the redirect for that or for the fraudulent emails?

The reference to the DNA samples as per the above quote is what also got my attention.  Linda stated in a previous update that she would no longer talk about the Eliza court case... and here she is making an OBVIOUS reference here!
Her comments do show her belief in the validity of the DNA samples and results.
Is she once again showing support for the Eliza case? and is she hinting that the next hearing may be about the DNA evidences?

See Below a comment from Linda posted on Andrew Mayoras Blog on the 16th August 2010
Thank you for the update, Andy. Everyone will be shown that my web site is the truth..someday.
Reference: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

With L.O.V.E

:) TS, I have to say that you have an excellent eye for details!  ;) xx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

Sarahli

December 17, 2010, 04:22:16 PM
Quote from: "TheRunningGirl"
Quote from: "Sarahli"

The reference to the DNA samples as per the above quote is what also got my attention.  Linda stated in a previous update that she would no longer talk about the Eliza court case... and here she is making an OBVIOUS reference here!
Her comments do show her belief in the validity of the DNA samples and results.
Is she once again showing support for the Eliza case? and is she hinting that the next hearing may be about the DNA evidences?

See Below a comment from Linda posted on Andrew Mayoras Blog on the 16th August 2010
Thank you for the update, Andy. Everyone will be shown that my web site is the truth..someday.
Reference: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

With L.O.V.E

:) TS, I have to say that you have an excellent eye for details!  ;) xx

Good RunningGirl   :D  means that she is doubly for it  ;) at least this is how I understand it or she would not talk about it and certainly not that way. It seems that she has changed her mind.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

~Souza~

December 17, 2010, 06:36:15 PM

It's not just that she confirms that the DNA is legit in her opinion that caught my eye, because she said so before. This whole post of linda reminds me of this site. That Lacker guy attacking and questioning Linda as Elvis' informer/TS being attacked and questioned being Mike's informer and a warning about people posing on the net as Jesse/Elvis, people on here being warned about people posing as MJ on the net. If you would change some names and words in that post, it could easily be about the MJ hoax. JMO.

TS, good to see you back again!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
December 17, 2010, 07:39:45 PM
Welcome back TS.  thanks for that information.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 17, 2010, 08:52:32 PM
Welcome back  TS   nice to see you again    
Hugssssssssssssssssssssssss
Thank You  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

December 17, 2010, 10:35:48 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"

It's not just that she confirms that the DNA is legit in her opinion that caught my eye, because she said so before. This whole post of linda reminds me of this site. That Lacker guy attacking and questioning Linda as Elvis' informer/TS being attacked and questioned being Mike's informer and a warning about people posing on the net as Jesse/Elvis, people on here being warned about people posing as MJ on the net. If you would change some names and words in that post, it could easily be about the MJ hoax. JMO.

TS, good to see you back again!

That's exactly what I'm reminded of.  Interesting re-direct to say the least.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

December 17, 2010, 10:38:17 PM
Thank you for the information TS.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

December 18, 2010, 12:31:29 AM
Hey guys, my dear friend <TouchByAngelIM> just pointed this out to me. I don't know if has been posted before but in case not, here is a quote from 'November 23rd' 2nd updade from Linda Hood Sigmon:

Also, to set the record straight.  I have never had, nor will I ever have, any association whatsoever with Michael Jackson nor his fans.  I have NO opinion about, nor interest in, the rumors about his possibly still being alive.  This whole Michael Jackson issue has nothing, whatsoever, to do with me nor Elvis/Jesse.  Again, I wish all of his fans the very best and my lack of interest is no reflection upon Michael Jackson nor his fans...that just simply is not a part of my realm of interest.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

“Your life is like a ship. You're the captain of it. The way you steer it is the way that it is going to go.” ~ Michael Jackson

MJonmind

December 18, 2010, 02:22:07 AM
Quote from: "Yambo3003"
Hey guys, my dear friend <TouchByAngelIM> just pointed this out to me. I don't know if has been posted before but in case not, here is a quote from 'November 23rd' 2nd updade from Linda Hood Sigmon:

Also, to set the record straight.  I have never had, nor will I ever have, any association whatsoever with Michael Jackson nor his fans.  I have NO opinion about, nor interest in, the rumors about his possibly still being alive.  This whole Michael Jackson issue has nothing, whatsoever, to do with me nor Elvis/Jesse.  Again, I wish all of his fans the very best and my lack of interest is no reflection upon Michael Jackson nor his fans...that just simply is not a part of my realm of interest.
Sounds like Linda is getting agitated by this Mr. Lacker, MJ hoax people, and fakers. She seems to be so happily representing Jesse/Elvis and now all this Eliza case is threatening to undo her life. I wonder where this is all headed... :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

December 18, 2010, 03:24:23 AM
Thanks TS for the heads up.  We must remain as wise as serpents and as harmless as doves.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

December 18, 2010, 12:24:08 PM
I have never doubted that the DNA submitted by Eliza is true, what some have questioned the procedure is legal and what TS said:

TS wrote:

After 33 years of question and debate over whether Elvis Presley faked his death: we now have the strongest scientific proofs that he really did fake his death—and in fact, he is still alive to this very day!!!!!!!! And this is not based on some lunatic fantasy whims, that Elvis is living on a paradise island; no, this is documented evidence which is so strong, that it’s the basis for a legal case which is already in court. And to top it all off: there’s a good chance that this will all be hitting the news this summer!

He spoke of "probability" and many of us got involved in that rally by sending emails to the media, as if Eliza was going to be done to that date, when all this can take years.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
December 18, 2010, 05:00:41 PM
;)
There is more updates on Linda's website regarding the Liar Marty Lacker. In Linda's first update on FRIDAY, DECEMBER 17, 2010 (12:11 AM) on page 53 that TS redirected to, I am thinking he was drawing attention to a few things:

The attacks on Linda by this Marty Lacker and that is a concern of Elvis/Jesse and therefore why he would ask her not to support the case anymore. It is dangerous for her.

Linda did use the DNA as a weapon to strike back at Marty Lacker as undisputable proof that indeed Elvis/Jesse are one in the same and Elvis is ALIVE!

That is why she would state her comment like this:

SATURDAY, DECEMBER 18, 2010

Once more, Marty Lacker has again invaded our message board for Christmas wishes to Elvis/Jesse.  Once more, I will not remove his message from the board in order that all may view what he had to say.  Nor will I delete it when I print the messages out for Elvis/Jesse in a few days.

Here is Marty Lacker's most recent message:

Marty Lacker
12-17-2010 8:21:57 PM CST
kebekdisk. Everyone go look at that persons youtube account. The Joe Esposito interview part 2. 6 minutes into the video he is asked about Dr. Hinton and Jesse. I tried posting the link but it would not let me. Linda you're busted! I don't know you so I don't know what your deal is. But the fact is you've been conned or you're conning everyone. If you all say that you're good Elvis fans watch that video and act like good Elvis fans! Don't give this nut anymore attention. Jesse my ass! I already spoke about the DNA crap on EIN. He had his eyes and nose done in the mid 50's. He had an eye lift in 76 even though he didn't need it! I know for a fact Elvis would not let himself look at all like this "Jesse" person does if he were around today. And how dare you question my friendship with Elvis! You weren't there! I was! I was the co-bestman at his wedding and foreman of the MM for a time. I was not in Memphis the day Elvis died but I KNOW for a fact he is gone. Linda you have some nerve for having anything at all to say about me when you're lying about even knowing Elvis! But worst of all you're giving his fans false hope. This is the last time I'll ever speak about this nonsense or even think of this website again. I can tell you one thing, if Elvis were around he would track this "Jesse" down and kick his ass! I'm still TCB Elvis! RIP

Yes, Mr. Lacker, I am well aware that Joe, in at least one interview, slammed Dr. Hinton, the book and Jesse.  I have not seen this interview myself, but I am sure that I, as well as anyone else who cares to watch it, may locate it by doing a search for "Joe Esposito and Elvis" and perhaps by adding "Dr. Hinton" to the search on YouTube.  I encourage everyone to locate and watch Joe's comments.  

Joe has denounced others who have spoken out about Elvis being aIive so it is nothing unexpected that he would do so about Dr. Hinton and Jesse.  I respect Joe and the job which he has been doing for all of these 33 years.  But, I have already proven on my site and/or it has been noted or shown other places that Joe has changed his story about the day he found Elvis's body: about whether rigor mortis had set in, whether CPR was done on Elvis or not, whether he was found in the bed or on the bathroom floor, etc.  Also, I have proven that he and George Klein got their stories mixed up about who was in the pool house door photo...Al Strada or Elvis's cousin Jimmy, etc.  The inconsistencies are endless and countless over the years.

I have absolutely no quarrel with Joe, Dr. Nick, nor others.  I respect them very much.  They have proven loyal and true to Elvis...always.  I would never attack them in a harsh manner.

I would never have confronted Marty Lacker had he not come on my own web site to attack me.  Nor would I have questioned his true friendship and motives where Elvis is concerned were it not for the disgusting manner in which he has spoken of Elvis and his revolting lack of  good taste exhibited by his language and indelicate manner of stating his "truths".  Were you not paid, Mr. Lacker, for your part in the writing of Alanna Nash's slanderous book about Elvis?

If I recall correctly, Mr. Lacker, you were neither there the day that Elvis "died" nor did you attend his "funeral".  I may be incorrect in my memory about this...reading about you is not one of my frequent pass times.

Below are excerpts from two of Elvis's/Jesse's letters written during the writing of the book which may reflect a little more upon the reasons that I feel as I do toward Marty Lacker and a few others...both good and bad.

I want to make it perfectly clear to Mr. Lacker and anyone else who attacks me personally that I will never back down nor stop telling the absolute truth about Elvis unless he, himself, tells me to do so.  He has asked another person to stop their efforts to prove that he is alive and that person has not respected his request.  I would not hesitate one second to delete my web site and never do another thing if Elvis/Jesse were to ask me to.  The last time he and I spoke within the last month, I asked him if anyone was giving him a hard time because of my web site.  I told him that, if they were, I would take my web site down.  His response to me was "No, I don't want you to."  So, until he tells me otherwise, no one else will stop me from sharing his and my truth via my web site.

I say to Mr. Lacker and others of his ilk, someday the whole truth will become apparent and when it does, I will still be standing proudly as his true friend.  Those who have refused to see and accept the truth will be shamefaced as they should be now for the manner in which they have revealed, lied about and exaggerated the private details of Elvis's life before August 16, 1977.  They have done this with a total lack of compassion for the man who gave them the keys to a life style they would never have even dreamed of were it not for him.  

I love him dearly and I will never make one cent off of my friendship with him.  His trust and friendship mean more to me than all the treasures on earth.  I wonder if Mr. Lacker can truthfully say the same.

Here are the excerpts which I mentioned above.  As always all of the excerpts from his letters are scanned from my rough copy of the draft of the book before it was completed.
ELVIS/JESSE AND HOWARD HUGHES

SATURDAY, DECEMBER 18, 2010

I have decided to create this page devoted exclusively to the fact that Elvis/Jesse wrote that Howard Hughes helped him to accomplish his escape on August 16, 1977.

My good friend, Ron Collamore, has written an article for me to post on this subject.  Below you will see his article.  Also, below I will display Elvis's/Jesse's handwritten comment about Howard Hughes from my copy of the rough draft of his book.  I will display Jesse's letter first to set the stage for all that follows:
[attachment=0:1fdkxtae]JesseletterHowardHughes1.jpg[/attachment:1fdkxtae]
When you read the following accounts about Howard Hughes, take note that Jesse says that Howard Hughes helped him in 1977.  The public account is that Mr. Hughes died in 1976...but the newly released information shows that Mr. Hughes faked his own death and did not die until 2001.  That is definitely a "WOW!!!!"  

Back when Jesse wrote his book, no one had ever published anything about the fact that Howard Hughes faked his death.  Only Elvis would have had the inside information to know that Howard Hughes was still alive in 1977 as Jesse wrote in his above letter for the book.  

The name which I have blacked out in several of Jesse's letters is the first name of the person who appears in the published book as "Bern".  I never expose anyone else's identity who appeared under a pseudonym in the actual published book.

Below is the article which Ron Collamore wrote and Emailed to me this morning.  He makes many very valid points about the correlation between Elvis and Howard Hughes.  Jesse's letter above, says it all about the connection with Howard Hughes.

I thank Ron so very much for all of his time and effort which he put into this very well written article.  Ron published a newsletter back in the old days.  In fact, he picked up the torch and began his newsletter right after I ceased publishing mine in 1991.  So, Ron goes way.y.y.y back with all of this also.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 I've never met Linda and Jesse, but I do know they are telling the truth. Why? Because of this article which appeared on the bottom half of the front page of Lincoln Journal Star dated August 8, 2010. The title: "Book recounts ' secret life' of Hughes: The aviator died in 2001, retired Nebraska guard commander concludes in research," by Richard Piersol.

I took one look at it and threw down on a chair in the living room. I'd gone to the dinning room, but I'd felt the urge to read the article. So I did.

"There are a lot of woolly, fabulous tales out there about Howard Hughes, the famously reclusive, eccentric billionaire.

And the Wikipedia version of his life is not the only one that "needs additional citations for verification."

The Martin Scorsese movie "The Aviator" advanced the images and legends of Hughes and his obsessive compulsions.

Hughes officially died in April 1976, an emaciated, drug-addicted, long-haired, tragic, lonely old man who proved to some people money couldn't buy happiness."

(Before and after the August 16, 1977 events, everybody was talking about Elvis and drugs. Did you know that from April 1976 to August 1977 was 16 months apart? Elvis had left Graceland on August 16th.)

"But not really, according to a new book, "Boxes: The Secret Life of Howard Hughes," by Douglas Wellman, assistant dean of the School of Cinematic Arts at the University of Southern California, based on research done by the former commander of the Nebraska AR Guard.

The book says eight years before his "death," Hughes substituted a Las Vegas derelict for himself and escaped his identity, yet continued to operate his business affairs until his stand-in died and his family overturned his famous will in court. It says Hughes spent his exile in the Panama Canal Zone, the Florida Panhandle, Arizona and Alabama in the privacy he craved. He assumed the identity of aircraft maintenance supervisor Verner "Nik" Nicely, the name of a real person who disappeared while working with or for the CIA in Panama. "

(Seems like Elvis and Howard Hughes were living in the same lifestyles. They had changed their names: Elvis = Jesse and Howard =Verner. I didn't know about Howard Hughes and his involvements in helping Elvis to escape his lifestyle until after I'd read this article and Linda posted Jesse's handwritten letter about the Colonel, Howard Hughes and others who had helped him on her web site a couple months later.)

Reportedly, as they say.

Hughes died in 2001, at age 96, according to the book. Hughes had lost access to his fortune but won the heart of a woman, married her and stayed married 31 years until his death, according to the book.

The wife, Eva McLelland, who died last year, told her story to Mark Musick, who had been documenting this off-road saga for almost a decade. Wellman wrote the book for him.

"It is a wild story," Musick acknowledged. "It changes history."

(The most incredible story about Elvis will be after the August 16, 1977 events. More details eventually will come out in public.)

"This is the same calm, clear-headed Mark Musick who flew F-4s, commended the Mebraska Air Guard for four years, worked for Stratcom and was the keynoter at Lincoln's 2009 Patriot Day observance. He is a retired major general and is chief operating officer for a venture capital company.

Musick said he met McLelland when he was working as a fundraiser for the Arbor Day Foundation in Lincoln, She had some land to bequeath, the book says, and Musick helped her get the Veterans Administration to build a home ramp for her husband.

Musick didn't meet her until three years later, after her husband died. Then Musick accompanied her to the Gulf of Mexico to distribute her husband's ashes. There, she revealed to him that her husband, Nik, really was Howard Hughes.

Musick told her that was hard to believe.

Eight years later, after devoting himself to research and documentation of McLelland's story, Musick understands the skepticism but believes her story.

"He wanted to escape the limelight," Musick said. "He could never go anywhere without being recognized. He found a way to disappear."

(That's what Elvis did too.)

Back to the article, "The task of documentation convinced Musick that McLelland's story was true. Everything checked out, he said, and the mistakes he made, she caught.

"Everything she said, I could find something that fit," Musick said."

(Thankfully Elvis had found Linda to help him. Without her, we would never know the truth. It has not been easy for her. Because of her love for Elvis, she has been willing to do her web site for all of us.)

To continue with the article, "Boxes" refers to the mystery of Hughes' unopened moving containers and also, consciously or not, to the compartments of his life, kept separated, to help him to protect himself from real and imagined threats, including the Internal Revenue Service.

This is not the kind of project Assistant Dean Wellman of the University of Southern California would attach his name to without a certain faith. He has worked his share in the light and shadows of show business.

"It is an extremely wild story," Wellman said by telephone.

He met Musick through an Air Force colonel he trusted implicitly and who worked with Musick on a project.

"I didn't have the clearance to know what it was," Wellman said.

Wellman produced a TV show that focused on Hughes' famous Spruce Goose airplane, so he was familiar with some of the background.

"As you go through the material, you find the historical record is frequently contradictory, and Eva's story suddenly shed light on that," Wellman said.

Other familiar with Hughes told Wellman that the new version made sense of Hughes for the first time.

"There absolutely have to be two Howard Hughes characters, and when you match it with Eva's story, you can see the real Howard is with Eva," Wellman said. "I wish we had the smoking gun, but all we can do is put up the mountain of circumstantial evidence."

(Could Elvis be the smoking gun? Did Elvis and Howard Hughes meet after August 1977? Any photos?)

"I went back and forth on this as I wrote the book.

"I went back there (to Alabama) and tried to politely see if I could shake (Eva's) story, and she was completely consistent."

Down to the helicopter landing on the Alabama lawn.

Eva's Howard continued to conduct his business through his aides, even after his stand-in died, the book says.

And finally, Mr. Wellman said, "This is a man who spent his entire life trying to throw people off his trail. This is exactly the kind of thing he'd do. It makes more sense than it doesn't."

(Back in the dinning room, I'd handed my mother the paper and mentioned to her about the article. Then I'd said, "That's how Elvis did it.")
 Below is my original article on this topic.
I wrote about the connection of Elvis/Howard and MJ back in this thread:
And if the Jacksons want the media to take notice of the hoax, then that includes the Elvis parallels—since MJ planned those parallels, and even made some of them very public (2040, This Is It, etc).

I am adding another parallel for Elvis/MJ.
Well really a connection between 3 people.
Elvis, Michael and Howard Hughes.

Elvis- Helped Elvis Fake his “death”

[attachment=1:1fdkxtae]Elvis and Howard Hughs.jpg[/attachment:1fdkxtae]

Michael-Paid Homage to Howard with some similarities, clues in his before “death” habits.

Something else that caught my eye; The Beverly Hills Hotel seems to be another similarity between Howard and Michael.

Yellow legal pad notes (Post it notes) and Pee Bottles; Howard:

In 1947, Hughes descended into one of the most bizarre episodes of his life. In December that year, Hughes told his aides that he wanted to screen some movies at a film studio near his home. Hughes stayed in the studio's darkened screening room for more than four months, never leaving. He subsisted exclusively on chocolate bars and milk, and relieved himself in the empty bottles and containers. He was surrounded by dozens of Kleenex boxes, which he continuously stacked and re-arranged. He wrote detailed memos to his aides on yellow legal pads giving them explicit instructions not to look at him, to respond when spoken to, but otherwise not speak to him. Throughout this period, Hughes sat fixated in his chair, often naked, continuously watching movies, reel after reel, day after day. When he finally emerged in the spring of 1948, his hygiene was terrible, as he had not bathed or cut his hair and nails for weeks.

After the screening room incident, Hughes moved into a bungalow at the Beverly Hills Hotel. He also rented out several other rooms for his aides, his wife, and his numerous girlfriends. His erratic behavior continued, however, as he would sit naked in his bedroom with a pink hotel napkin placed over his genitals, watching movies. In one year, he spent an estimated $11 million at the hotel.

Post it notes and Pee Bottles; Michael:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... sages.html

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... t-coroner/

Nice to see ya TS.

Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt