dreams of michael
December 18, 2010, 12:28:30 AM
hey guys
 i had this dream a few nights ago mike showed up in my room cause i had been praying to god me and my friend on here its her could see him .
anyway in the dream he just was there all dressed in black just like he stepped out of the bad video.
he looked at me with those beautiful brown eyes and he was gorgeous !
and he said hey god told me i have some very special girls out there that love me very much you and your friend two of them.and he put his hands out to me and hugged me and kissed me.
i said it cant be you and he said it is im here .then he left my room walked into the hall and i called out to him michael  do not leave and he said im not i am here i always will be just look for me then he was gone.
i woke up guys and it felt like he had been there weird huh?
mjfjei7777
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: dreams of michael
December 18, 2010, 12:47:04 AM
Thanks for sharing. I believe MJ has been visiting the fans through dreams/meditation. I to have had him visit me. A lot of us have felt him contact us. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

December 18, 2010, 01:16:41 AM
that's so awesome!
i've met him in a dream too- only once. some people get lucky and meet him multiple times. your dream sounds really really nice though
Last Edit: December 18, 2010, 01:25:07 AM by mjfansince4
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

December 18, 2010, 01:19:18 AM
Awww sweet dream. It sounds like a nice little visitation you got there. And I agree with becca. I think he has been visiting his fans in multiple ways that may seem impossible in this realm but I think anything is possible through the spirit and mind.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

December 18, 2010, 07:15:20 AM
Some weird dreams came to me too, and i believe some connection can maybe be set between souls. We are all part of the same energy.
Those dream can also be a way for your own soul to show you some way. Things and people that you see in them can be part of your own personnalities and deep inside feelings...
Anyway i know those dreams can last long after you woke up and just leave you feeling strange about it because they just seem so real.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Its her

February 04, 2011, 12:26:44 AM
Quote from: "mjfjei7777"
hey guys
 i had this dream a few nights ago mike showed up in my room cause i had been praying to god me and my friend on here its her could see him .
anyway in the dream he just was there all dressed in black just like he stepped out of the bad video.
he looked at me with those beautiful brown eyes and he was gorgeous !
and he said hey god told me i have some very special girls out there that love me very much you and your friend two of them.and he put his hands out to me and hugged me and kissed me.
i said it cant be you and he said it is im here .then he left my room walked into the hall and i called out to him michael  do not leave and he said im not i am here i always will be just look for me then he was gone.
i woke up guys and it felt like he had been there weird huh?
mjfjei7777

WHAT? No hug and kiss for me??  A magical dream, and he didn't even send a kiss my way?? :roll:  This IS a tad weird, because just a few nights ago, here, MJ was  at my bedside, shaking me to get up for work, no lie!  :lol: The weird part was him wearing the white space cadet uniform he wore in the Captain EO vid. (Now, THAT is a work uniform, which means business!) He was saying something, but I was too sleepy, until I realized I was late and had to bolt out of bed. Do you think he was whispering, "Come on, time to change the World!" ?  :o  I couldn't ask him, because he was gone--that quick. (Come Baaack :) )

Don't you hate it, when you wake up at the end of something, a dream, which you know there had to be more to?? :x   :?  :lol:

I think MJ discovered somekind of a ray gun technology, to beam dreams into our hoax-exhausted psyches. But Mjfjei7777 seems to get the best ones!  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

February 21, 2011, 03:33:29 PM
hey
 this is for my friend its her
 i woke up this morning fed my dogs and walked them and because i was still tired i fell back a sleep for two more hours .
but before i awaoke i had this dream i went to my back window cause i heard i knock on the window pain glass.
i opened the window and there was michael i said michael oh my god its really ou?
he said yes come with me your friend is allready there meaning you its her.
he took my hand and helped me climb out the window and i ran off with him to meet you its her.
he said he came for his two special girls me and you its her
then i woke up! oh my god he was so beautiful just like all the other dreams it seemed so real!
he had on his long sleeved white sirt and black jeans and he looked just like his bad era like he looked on the cover of ebony magazine where he is in his long sleaved shirt and black jeans god so sexy and gorgeous!

also meant to tell you when i went to put my radio on after i woke up from the dream one of michaels song was playin wanna be startin something.
pretty freaky huh????
love ya its her
mjfjei7777
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

February 21, 2011, 07:20:03 PM
[youtube:1dgk5duo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajwnmkEqYpo[/youtube:1dgk5duo]

by the way seems i took a nap some time ago and chappie disappeared, when did that happen?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Its her

February 21, 2011, 08:43:54 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
[youtube:2txh4r5t]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajwnmkEqYpo[/youtube:2txh4r5t]

by the way seems i took a nap some time ago and chappie disappeared, when did that happen?
@ Suspicious mind, thank you for this song. I remember decades ago, drifting off to sleep on summer nights with the radio on, playing this song. :D I LOVE this song!

I don't know about Chappie disappearing, except I noticed a few other people haven't re-registered (under their former user name, at least,) here, since the "glitch" a couple weeks ago. Very sad. I miss them.

Please come back, you guys!! :)

@ Mjfjei7777. Girl, WHAT are you eating before bed to dream of the man SO much?? He seems to "visit" you more than anybody!  :o  He was such an uncommon work of art during the Bad era. A real classic beauty. No wonder he always looks like this for you.

I believe he is going to look SO different when he BAMs, many won't believe it is even him. I think we haven't really seen the real one for ages and when he does come back as himself--or with or without, omg, his twin bro--he will look so different, everyone will be AMAZED at what an exceptional Illusionist he really was!! 8-)  8-)  

But keep dreaming girl! I think you have really tapped into the whimsical part of his personality. Maybe your subconscious picked up that he is playing with us, some, :lol: tapping on windows, taking us with him on Adventure, cause he can't come to the door. YET!! Maybe he's THIS CLOSE, though!  ;)  Thank you for sharing. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

MissG

February 22, 2011, 03:31:16 AM
Great  :D

There is a thread called "Visions from Michael" You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
There we collect all of the dreams, visions and weird thoughts about MJ  :D

Welcome  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MissG

March 09, 2011, 03:22:57 PM
The thread "Visions from Michael" viewtopic.php?f=59&t=12085&hilit=visions has been locked.

I will use this one to go on posting dreams and hope more people join with their dreams and visions :)

Last night I had another weird dream (I am convinced to this point that I am hoaxessed, no doubt)
I was walking on the beach with a friend looking for a hotel but we end up in a light house. Moving on looking for the apartment in the hotel, on our way we see on tv (placed behind a window of a shop) the news that Prince is dead  :shock:  my friend asks me if I like Prince as much as Michael and I reply -"well, yes, not the same but I grew up also with his music and went to his concert". Then I ask for the date and i am told -"it´s the 9th". after that I start talking about numbers like crazy and all fits (well, in the dream, because I have no idea what fits at all) and I come to the conclusion of number 44.

We go on walking and sit on the beach to watch twice but very fast a sun/moon eclipse in the sunset and sun rise with an orange goldish red colour.

I checked on internet about the number 44, so go figure why it came in my dream. Have no idea how to "fit" any of the meanings in to the picture, same with the number 9, in order to get something related to the hoax.

I found in a web this meaning among others:
Gematria
The numerical value of Hebrew words AEIE HIE meaning "I am the Life", BBLI meaning Babylonian, HVL meaning phoenix, and DM meaning blood with the final letter "mem" equal to 40, gives each one 44.

The same site has info about number 9
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Supervision

March 11, 2011, 04:12:50 AM
by Gema » Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:22 pm
The thread "Visions from Michael" viewtopic.php?f=59&t=12085&hilit=visions has been locked.

Welll, Gema ,I was astonished and a bit sad to see that the thread I started some 9month ago, and a lot of us enjoyed meeting there to discuss many issues of importance related to the hoax and beyond even,  has been locked by the admin, without so much of a valid reason given to us posters,  as to why she locked it.

She says, and I  read, that she got complaints, and also that she agrees with the complainers, that they all could foresee where the discussion was leading to. :?

I wonder how such a unanimous negative forecast about the discussion we were having, was reached by the complainers as well as the admin, and what exactly was the big offense to start with, since, as far as I know,  the subject in our discussion ,was actually, a topic  that had already been covered before in the same thread, and was actually nothing new at all as far as I can tell? :?

Well  as the person who had opened the thread some 9 long month ago, and really worked hard with all our regular posters there,, to build it up to the point,where it had become, I really believed, one of the most popular threads here on the whole forum, reader wise etc,  I was naturally saddened to see here,  that abrupt and arbitrary looking action of the admin, locking any thread/topic/discussion etc., with which she does not seem to agree with, albeit she says she received complaints from other members about this specific one, without saying what the actual offense was ,that triggered this final decision on her part.
I believe, that , at the least, it would have been fair to know from the admin,  what  the complaint was about, so that we can try at least to  avoid any future misunderstanding and/or locking up threads we may still  open or jump to other location such as this one here, to discuss our dreams and visions etc,  hopefully as freely and  unhampered as possible, in the way we present our views,  as long as we do so, respecting every one concerned, including Michael himself. .  
well, gee,Gema,  I am just  wondering out loud , if there is a list of things the admin has drawn up, that we as members are not allowed to discuss or we  should avoid by all means from  discussing, per this  admins preferences and direction/agenda/rules etc..

If so, would be really  nice to get a hold of such a list , if the admin has got one by any chance, and could disclose it to us posters.

Shall we ask for such a list now or what,before we continue here on this thread before this one too may get locked up in the end for one reason or other in the near future or in the end..?

I don't know how other posters feel, but,I for one, as long as I am a member of this forum, will always try to do my best to respect it’s rules,while I also maintain my own self respect, and not let people dictate to  me what to think and say as long it does not disrespect anyone including Michael.

If that is not a possibility to do here on this forum, for whatever reason, then , I have no doubt in my mind, just like many others before me, there will not be much else left to do, but to leave this forum, without much ado and without regret whatsoever.

I mean,  I am just talking out loud here, Gema, and asking our regular posters if they are reading here,  wht is on my mind right now, about this issue , namely, the question being, what is the purpose or reason of taking some of our time to  come here to share views about the hoax and issues concerning Mike and his life and art and even history , if one has to constantly  fear censorship by admin, and even some members here also I suppose, all followed by  shuts downs of  discussion in mid stream,and  by lock ups and bans of members etc.  by the owner/ admin without any further option/discussion etc. ? :?

I can't Pm all the regulars with this question etc. , so I am asking all people's opinion here, if they per chance choose to give it and/or hopefully not afraid to discuss this issue once again to avoid lock up  etc.  :?

Gema
Gematria
The numerical value of Hebrew words
AEIE HIE meaning "I am the Life",
 BBLI meaning Babylonian, HVL meaning phoenix,
 and DM meaning blood with the final letter "mem" equal to 40, gives each one 44

LOL..This is some scary stuff , you got here GEMA. :?  :lol: . :?  :shock: ,
The SECOND COMING of the Christ, is wht came to my mind.
Earthquakes, Tsunami ,Birds falling from the Sky, Tremors on land and SEA,  and Rumors of WAR, and now...even our precious, wonderful little  thread itself,where we predicted about all these EXPLOSION, now got hit with an iron LOCK :lol: = the Second Coming of the Christ, in other words,  we have now less than four yrs to get it right... imo,

take it or leave it, GEMA, imo, lol, it all  seems like an indication ..
the End is NEAR :?  :lol: ...

Peace.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

March 11, 2011, 04:37:46 AM
Supervision, go and READ your posts again and do not start again because I will lock this one as well. This is not the first time I get complaints about you and it's not the first time you are pissing me off.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
March 11, 2011, 04:45:59 AM
Hi you guys.

Nice to see you moved here with your dreams and visions.
Dreams and visions might seem unimportant to some but even the Holly Bible came through revelation.

I have no dream to share today, just came here to say hello to you all.

Hope this one won't be locked too.
Supervision that list of censored subjects is a good idea.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
March 11, 2011, 05:59:28 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Supervision, go and READ your posts again and do not start again because I will lock this one as well. This is not the first time I get complaints about you and it's not the first time you are pissing me off.

wow...... not that this would surprise me very much, based on previous experiences.

Yes Supervision made some shocking statements and put them on discussion on that thread, but is it right to respond this way  :( ? Actually she wasn't getting any support of those theories you were closing the thread for. I saw no one agreed with her.

Sorry Souza, you know we do really appreciate you very much, but don't you think that sometimes you are just too harsh on people?

:(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions