Last7Words new video!!!!
December 19, 2010, 04:50:59 PM
Hello!!!!

The new/old  :o  video of LAST7WORDS it's mind blowing :o  8-) !!!!
I don't know who this person is but it is a very SMART and INTELLIGENT person 8-) .Great video and congratulations!!!!!

[youtube:2l1jjbwv]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZARkvzSz8QA[/youtube:2l1jjbwv]

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

Re: Last7Words new video!!!!
December 19, 2010, 05:20:16 PM
Interesting video! I don't understand all of it though.  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

finfin

December 19, 2010, 05:33:37 PM
I noticed the previous videos have been removed. Another one from March 2010 which is pretty similar to the new one. I noticed a flash of an autopsy in both videos, Yuch!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

SEHF

December 19, 2010, 08:08:37 PM
Looks like a bunch of nonsense I had to turn it off part of the way through was epically bored with it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

December 19, 2010, 08:24:35 PM
i am not that familiar with last7words but it seem like the one other that i saw i could understand more of. anyone else feel like that?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

RK

December 19, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
Yep. I would ask to use the KISS method. [keep it simple stupid] cause I need all the help available. This is too cryptic and offered no explainations. Just flashes of things we've looked into over the course. I didn't like this and I didn't like the almost hypnotic atmosphere it invoked.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 19, 2010, 08:44:32 PM
last7words videos arent for everyone. but i really think this person is very smart. and i really like the way this person makes you use your mind. the vid made in march was to let people know who was involved in the hoax and the new one is confirming some of the people this person said was involved. like for instance this person said last march that teddy riley was involved and as it turns out he is.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

December 19, 2010, 08:59:27 PM
Quote from: "bubaliciousjlb"
last7words videos arent for everyone. but i really think this person is very smart. and i really like the way this person makes you use your mind. the vid made in march was to let people know who was involved in the hoax and the new one is confirming some of the people this person said was involved. like for instance this person said last march that teddy riley was involved and as it turns out he is.

if that is the case it looks like maybe the hoaxworlds favorite makeup artist is also. or at least thats what it looked like to me. anyone?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

December 19, 2010, 09:09:59 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
Quote from: "bubaliciousjlb"

if that is the case it looks like maybe the hoaxworlds favorite makeup artist is also. or at least thats what it looked like to me. anyone?

thats what it looks like to me also along with a few others whom i couldnt imagine being in on the hoax. but i guess time will tell. so now i will just wait to see who comes out next.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 19, 2010, 10:49:38 PM

thats what it looks like to me also along with a few others whom i couldnt imagine being in on the hoax. but i guess time will tell. so now i will just wait to see who comes out next.

I think I read it differently.  I see that lots of his friends are involved but some are wolves.
Looks like K.F. (Karen Faye) is a wolf.  I took that to mean, not involved.

It's definitely harder to follow this one than the others but it looks like the LA, Toy, A is LaToya, then Jay-Z, Beyonce, Usher and if you go frame by frame you see Stevie Wonder but you don't see him unless you slow it down.  I was taking that to mean they are involved.

The fishhook with a woman's face and the net are those who got caught?  The dice and Ana is Diana?  Diana Ross? Chris Brown, Randy Philips?  They were caught or they were paid off in euros and dollars?

Something about Christmas?  Not sure what the holly or mistletoe meant or maybe that has to do with the new album that's come out in Dec.

Money and Nike, Coca-Cola, MacDonalds.  Part of the corporate greed???

Elvis, Obama, K.B. CM (Murray?)
There's reference to Prince, Paris and Blanket.
this means they're all playing a part?  not sure.

And, when Kanye, Steve Harvey, Snoop Dog, Eddie Murphy, etc. are mentioned, I'm stumped by the fact that there's a suit measurement and then there are rusty keys. Teddy bear is shown and there's a spider's web with the teddy bears.  And this whole segment ends with a large swirl of smoke.  As in they're helping to create a smokescreen?  Teddy has been caught in a web?  Web of lies?  A trap?  What are the rusty keys representing?  

the wolves come up a couple of times.  I can't figure out the last segment with apple eating seeds, chopsticks, game over, snoop dog?  T.T. must be Thome Thome, there's Celine.  They're all involved?  I don't get the Celine connection.

gotta think about this one...  any one else putting it together?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 19, 2010, 11:00:45 PM
The queen picture is Elizabeth and the second picture is that of a Taylor.
The Jay-Z is for the J. and the Beyonce is for the B.  JB=John Branca.
The Teddy bear and the Riley character is for Teddy Riley.
Latoya is easy.
The Big Mac is for Mac= Macaulay Culkin.

I'll keep looking at it. It seems this person is giving of a list of people who are involved, but not necessary in on the hoax. Some may not know they are being used to move the hoax forward.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 20, 2010, 12:29:21 AM
Quote from: "SEHF"
Looks like a bunch of nonsense I had to turn it off part of the way through was epically bored with it.

Nonsens,Bored????? :lol: You are too funny!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 20, 2010, 12:36:45 AM
Quote from: "SoldierofLOVE"

I think I read it differently.  I see that lots of his friends are involved but some are wolves.
Looks like K.F. (Karen Faye) is a wolf.  I took that to mean, not involved.

It's definitely harder to follow this one than the others but it looks like the LA, Toy, A is LaToya, then Jay-Z, Beyonce, Usher and if you go frame by frame you see Stevie Wonder but you don't see him unless you slow it down.  I was taking that to mean they are involved.

The fishhook with a woman's face and the net are those who got caught?  The dice and Ana is Diana?  Diana Ross? Chris Brown, Randy Philips?  They were caught or they were paid off in euros and dollars?

i believe the fishhook with a womans face and net represents janet

Something about Christmas?  Not sure what the holly or mistletoe meant or maybe that has to do with the new album that's come out in Dec.

Money and Nike, Coca-Cola, MacDonalds.  Part of the corporate greed???

the red nike represents omar
Elvis, Obama, K.B. CM (Murray?)

i think the elvis pic is only to show lisa m presley
There's reference to Prince, Paris and Blanket.
this means they're all playing a part?  not sure.

And, when Kanye, Steve Harvey, Snoop Dog, Eddie Murphy, etc. are mentioned, I'm stumped by the fact that there's a suit measurement and then there are rusty keys. Teddy bear is shown and there's a spider's web with the teddy bears.  And this whole segment ends with a large swirl of smoke.  As in they're helping to create a smokescreen?  Teddy has been caught in a web?  Web of lies?  A trap?  What are the rusty keys representing?  

the keys represent alicia keys. the teddy bear represents teddy riley. the smoke represents smokey robinson
the wolves come up a couple of times.  I can't figure out the last segment with apple eating seeds, chopsticks, game over, snoop dog?  T.T. must be Thome Thome, there's Celine.  They're all involved?  I don't get the Celine connection.

the j and the fox = jamie fox
t.t. = three t
celine sung at the grammys with usher,carrie,smokey robinson,etc.

gotta think about this one...  any one else putting it together?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 20, 2010, 01:07:33 AM
The number of letters in the alphabet is 26, so there are 26 people involved.
Latoya,
Jay-z and Beyonce= JB=John Branca
K.O. =Kenny Ortega
Dice and ana= Diana Ross
R.+ Phillips= Randy Phillips
Big Mac=Mcauley Culkin
Jewerly with cm= Conrad Murphy
Simpson Lisa+ Marie+ Presely= Lisa Marie
Crown=Prince
Eiffle Tower= Paris
Blanket=blanket
The picture with Ed, Ed and Eddie (cartoon characters) and the pic of the winter scene. = Ed Winter L.A. county coroner
Queen Elizabeth=+ Taylor = Elizabeth taylor
Teddy bear+cartoon riley= Teddy Riley
Smoke and "meet the Robinsons" = Smokey Robinson
Steve Harvey+ Eddie Murphy= Ed Hardy
K.F. + make up = Karen Faye
Ben+ odd even = Ben Evenstad (took picture of mj in ambulance)
Black eyed peas

There's a whole lot more but they arent so easy to figure out. I don't know what 7 last words has any inside info, but it's entertaining to try to figure out their videos
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

December 20, 2010, 03:19:17 AM
Too many codes that drive me mad recently more than they did a year ago. I mean want to say something stop with the f***ing codes, it's been 17 months.

I know how LSW's videos are tough and he's always been like that. I have a feeling of defense now more than ever, and it wouldn't surprise me if this person could be one of the trolls we (still) have around here pretending to be someone important. I can name at least 5.
The guy makes good videos as directing and all, but he's the same full of codes as ThisIsAlmostIt who fooled so many (to my surprise).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions