Tarja

Re: Last7Words new video!!!!
December 20, 2010, 03:20:33 AM
his videos used to be interesting .. somehow, at some extent, in the beginning. but this one almost has nothing to do with Michael. I don't catch the main line of it, it's a collage of cartoons and many other things that have nothing to do with this situation. I suppose the main idea was "lies" but I'm overfeed with stupid cryptic messages, meanings taken out of context and this shit. In this moment in time, when I see such way of exposing something, my reaction is just to pass it by and give no importance.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

December 20, 2010, 05:35:15 AM
Here's my thoughts, interpretation, summary: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

paula-c

December 20, 2010, 09:30:16 AM
Lilwendy well ... then you could say that all these people making the news on TMZ, JayZ, Beyonce, Randy Phillips, Arnie Klein, Macaulay Culkin, Lisa Marie Presley, Akon, Paul Anka, Teddy Riley,! Karen Faye! :o  :lol: , Larry King, they know the hoax 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

December 20, 2010, 10:11:05 AM
wow some of you are confirming things i thought i saw but i am afraid i still don't know the good guys from the bad guys (where are those black and white hats when you need them?) . i will have to look again when i can round up some extra brain power. :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

December 20, 2010, 10:54:44 AM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
wow some of you are confirming things i thought i saw but i am afraid i still don't know the good guys from the bad guys (where are those black and white hats when you need them?) . i will have to look again when i can round up some extra brain power. :oops:

LOL.  I agree with you!  Can't totally figure out who's who but I think the video was trying to tell us something about that.  It is helpful to get the list of names out there as so many of you have figured out.  That's helpful but I don't think it's just a list. Something else is meant to be said, imo.  Some people are good, some are bad, and some are being used without knowing it.   Alicia Keys in on the hoax?  Or are some people identified as anti-industry, Faction2?     But why A. and rusty set of keys?  And why a bunch of Teddy bears with a cobweb in the background? I dont' think those "props" are meaningless if LSW is serious (that's debatable though.)  And KF on the right side of this?  
Doesn't seem right.  The picture of wolves before her initials mean something I think.

I read the question, "how many letters in The Alphabet" as 11 as in how many letters in those two words The and Alphabet.   Also, the number 11  flashes in the top right hand corner of the screen.

Kanye at the end with the remote looks like his 30-min film Runaway when he tells his rare bird to not listen to what is said in the media and he turns the TV off.  And there's someone on the ground with a gun who has committed suicide it seems?  Is LSW simply narrating what we've heard, seen, uncovered without it being a clue?  He's our illustrator but not trying to tell us anything we don't already know?

One thing stands out for me is Kanye.  Is he in danger? With all the eyes depicted looking at him it reminded me of Tupac and 'all eyez on you'.    Kanye's video and album are genius by the way, but I have this nagging feeling he's in danger.  Some of his songs reference letting it all go, having power to let all the power go... runaway...  he has an effigy to MJ in his film...  

This is an interersting use of brain power for the moment and I've always liked word games and puzzles even if they don't really mean anything.  Mental gymnastics is good exercise.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 20, 2010, 11:46:44 AM
I can upload a video now with some images and cryptic sentences and after that people will see exactly what they;d like to see.
Until now, no one came with a clear video telling facts or future non-cryptical facts, because this equals to backstabbing Michael Jackson.

This is for sure a good made video, the man could be a director, he's seems talented, i also love the "soundtrack", maybe his intuition is also good, but as far as i'm concerned he didn't send any specifici message and no one will.

Those who no know nothing, talk and make movies.
Those who do, don't talk.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WE are here to report all the shit that the mainstream media has ignored.

Serenitys_Dream

December 20, 2010, 01:43:41 PM
There is no information in this video...

I could make some cryptic things pointing to people connected with Michael too.
For example:

Tito Jackson

There is nothing new here at all, just a list of names of people who have come up before in our own investigations and images we are already aware of such as the "Son of Man" painting etc. This "informer" is just as relevant as the rest...not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 20, 2010, 03:49:22 PM
Quote from: "SoldierofLOVE"
if that is the case it looks like maybe the hoaxworlds favorite makeup artist is also. or at least thats what it looked like to me. anyone?

thats what it looks like to me also along with a few others whom i couldnt imagine being in on the hoax. but i guess time will tell. so now i will just wait to see who comes out next.

I think I read it differently.  I see that lots of his friends are involved but some are wolves.
Looks like K.F. (Karen Faye) is a wolf.  I took that to mean, not involved.

It's definitely harder to follow this one than the others but it looks like the LA, Toy, A is LaToya, then Jay-Z, Beyonce, Usher and if you go frame by frame you see Stevie Wonder but you don't see him unless you slow it down.  I was taking that to mean they are involved.

The fishhook with a woman's face and the net are those who got caught?  The dice and Ana is Diana?  Diana Ross? Chris Brown, Randy Philips?  They were caught or they were paid off in euros and dollars?

Something about Christmas?  Not sure what the holly or mistletoe meant or maybe that has to do with the new album that's come out in Dec.

Money and Nike, Coca-Cola, MacDonalds.  Part of the corporate greed???

Elvis, Obama, K.B. CM (Murray?)
There's reference to Prince, Paris and Blanket.
this means they're all playing a part?  not sure.

And, when Kanye, Steve Harvey, Snoop Dog, Eddie Murphy, etc. are mentioned, I'm stumped by the fact that there's a suit measurement and then there are rusty keys. Teddy bear is shown and there's a spider's web with the teddy bears.  And this whole segment ends with a large swirl of smoke.  As in they're helping to create a smokescreen?  Teddy has been caught in a web?  Web of lies?  A trap?  What are the rusty keys representing?  

the wolves come up a couple of times.  I can't figure out the last segment with apple eating seeds, chopsticks, game over, snoop dog?  T.T. must be Thome Thome, there's Celine.  They're all involved?  I don't get the Celine connection.
gotta think about this one...  any one else putting it together?

Hello!!!!

First of all I want to thank to all the people who answered to my post :D :A BIG THANK YOU!!!
This video is pure MAGIC for me,and I have to say that I suspected from along time that some of the people who were showed are involved in the HOAX.
I will not make a big deal of this,but I will show you all, something about ,let's  say Celine Dion for exemple.

[attachment=0:46dapann]Michael-Jackson-michael-jackson-16146729-120-80.jpg[/attachment:46dapann]

Actually she knows Michael for a long time before,from 1994.I am very emotional right now because this video wich I will show you all, makes me cry really hard.I know it will have the same impact on you also because Michael is wonderful every time he sings.OMG its so hard,really hard for me,hearing Michael's voice the way he sings here reminded me the hard days from last year when all this HOAX started.I miss Michael will all my heart and each day that pass I miss him more and more even if I never meet him  :cry:  :( .
But that's the way life is,it's very cruel sometime,we have to be thankfull for what we have and that's FAMILLY AND FRIENDS!!!!!
Anyway here is Michael singing,together with his familly and CELINE DION at the JACKSON FAMILLY HONORS in 1994.Don't miss the glimpse where the camera shows JOE AND KATHERINE smiling, :D  8-) !!!!!
Keep in mind that this was before TITANIC  8-) ,wow what a great movie it was,no???? 8-)

If you only BELIEVE
[youtube:46dapann]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHsbUIQopgU&nofeather=True[/youtube:46dapann]

Celine Dion it's a very talented singer,one of the best female voices in the world I have to say,remember Michael's words in This is it:I'm gonna show them talent they never seem before".Well Celine is one of them for sure :D .She learned english because of Michael,and she said this many times in her interviews.
Here she is with Oprah Winfrey,again lol talking about Michael this year about the GRAMMYS  and WE ARE THE WORLD 8-) .

[youtube:46dapann]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Stk6BGiVeVs&feature=related[/youtube:46dapann]

Celine ,Celine the way you speak........ :lol:  :roll:  ;)

Thank you MICHAEL FOT TEACHING US THAT LOVE , FAMILLY and FRIENDS are THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS IN THE WORLD!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 20, 2010, 04:01:30 PM
Lol sorry I forget to post this:
CELINE IS REALLY ,REALLY BADDDDDDDD!!!!!She even is FUNNY ,lol but not like MICHAEL  8-)
[/size][/color]
[youtube:6y86rqdp]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TllDmrVTfkk&nofeather=True[/youtube:6y86rqdp]

[youtube:6y86rqdp]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMaYvPycYVo&feature=related[/youtube:6y86rqdp]

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  8-)
Go Celine!!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 20, 2010, 04:32:05 PM
OK , i see this Celine Dion thing comes pretty new to you. :shock:
Maybe you should have investigated his life not his death.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 20, 2010, 04:47:29 PM
Quote from: "kalispera"
OK , i see this Celine Dion thing comes pretty new to you. :shock:
Maybe you should have investigated his life not his death.
Hello!!!!

Can you please explain what do you mean????
I dont understand what you talking about!!!!!

Who's death,lol???

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 20, 2010, 05:11:04 PM
his death, as it happened or wanted.
I don't know, you don't know , We don't know.
All we know for sure is that he left/wanted to leave so, let's protect him either way.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
December 20, 2010, 05:29:06 PM
Thanks Applehead, for posting the "If You Only Believe" video...it gave me "goosebumps", everyone was just singing from their hearts, beautiful! :)

I thought that the lyrics to this song, once again, show us that "Michael's message", is a message of LOVE!

IF You Only Believe

When the world is sad and dreary
Like in a heaven of solid ground
When the world is cold and weary
Love can turn it around

If you only believe
Just believe in the blessings of life
In the good and the just and the fair and the right
If you only believe

If you only believe
In the pure and the sane and the truth and the light
In the power of love

If you live in fear of danger
You can bring this to an end
Just by starting helping out a stranger
Turn him into a friend
Rejoice and comfort me
And we'll flower, just implant the seed
When you give the gift of love you'll learn
That you'll get love in return

If you only believe
In the power of love

If you only believe
In the power of love

And if true love is what you really feel
You can erase a world of sorrow
You will find the love that you really give
Can create a great tomorrow

There's a need now for a helping hand
Family to family, one to one
Time for all of us to understand
That the job can be done

If you only believe
If you only believe

If you only believe
In the power of love

If you only believe
In the power of love

If you only believe
In the power of love

Blessings Love and Light to you all...I Love You! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

pepper

December 20, 2010, 11:16:57 PM
At 5:37  Dee. Pak (pacman) Chop (chopsticks)Ra (eye of Ra)

At 7:14  E. Casanova

At 7:20 EarNest V. (Valentino)

At 7:37 M.(Michael) Kiss
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late