Katherine interview with Oprah!
December 20, 2010, 11:31:58 AM
I looked at Katherine's interview with Oprah and thesea are some points that I would like your opinion on. Please respond!

1. Katherine when asked who told her her son had passed away, she said that Dr. Murray was the one who told her. Why would she talk with him at all? He was the one that administered all those drugs that caused his death!!! My father has just passed not to long ago and the person who we talked to was the Doctors who was working on him in the ICU.
Dr. Murray was not a Doctor at UCLA hospital, he was not employed there and there was no way he was allowed in the room with the Doctors & nurses when they were trying to save his life.

WHY WOULD ANYONE IN THE FAMILY BE TALKING TO DR. MURRAY AT THIS TIME!!!! :shock: WHERE IS THE DOCTOR THAT WORKED ON MICHAEL AND HOW IS IT THAT KATHERINE DID NOT EVEN TALK TO THE DOCTOR WHO WAS WITH HER SON AT UCLA HOSPITAL.

2. My father passed on the 3rd day in ICU and the person who signed his death certificate was the doctor who was there at the hospital when he passed away.
WE WERE NOT ASKED TO SIGN HIS DEATH CERTIFICATE!!!!

THESE TWO EVIDENCES TO ME PROVE THAT MICHAEL IS ALIVE!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bonita

Re: Katherine interview with Oprah!
December 20, 2010, 11:49:41 AM
Quote from: "Integrity"
I looked at Katherine's interview with Oprah and thesea are some points that I would like your opinion on. Please respond!

1. Katherine when asked who told her her son had passed away, she said that Dr. Murray was the one who told her. Why would she talk with him at all? He was the one that administered all those drugs that caused his death!!! My father has just passed not to long ago and the person who we talked to was the Doctors who was working on him in the ICU.
Dr. Murray was not a Doctor at UCLA hospital, he was not employed there and there was no way he was allowed in the room with the Doctors & nurses when they were trying to save his life.

WHY WOULD ANYONE IN THE FAMILY BE TALKING TO DR. MURRAY AT THIS TIME!!!! :shock: WHERE IS THE DOCTOR THAT WORKED ON MICHAEL AND HOW IS IT THAT KATHERINE DID NOT EVEN TALK TO THE DOCTOR WHO WAS WITH HER SON AT UCLA HOSPITAL.

2. My father passed on the 3rd day in ICU and the person who signed his death certificate was the doctor who was there at the hospital when he passed away.

True, all very true and reavealing facts. Also, something I found fishy about Katherine's interview were her responses. I think Oprah asker her a question like, "Do you feel his presence?" or something... and honestly Integrity.... what would you respond if someone asked you this about your father? What would you say? I felt that Katherine's response was like she was trying too hard not to have a slip-up or something because she responded "Only in my memory."
WTF :roll:  :?  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 20, 2010, 11:57:22 AM

Hi - you bring up important points. Dr Murray most likely did not have privileges to perform medical care at that hospital and if he didn't he would not have been allowed to give instruction like he did. He could of course give his expert opinion and information to the treating physicians as MJ's personal physician but that's as far as it should/could have gone. The hospital isn't going to become liable for a physician not on their staff.

As far as the death certificate - I've seen where patients with chronic diseases have died after they were taken to a local hospital outside of their primary physician's jurisdiction. Because that hospital did not know the history of the patient they deferred signing the death certificate to the primary physician. A staff member from the funeral home then delivers the death certificate to the physicians office for signature. I am not sure what would happen if our physician also refused to sign the certificate, which is what we're told happened because Dr Murray refused to sign the certificate.

Another thing that caught my attention at the time is that Jermaine gave his notorious "The King of Pop Died" speech with no hospital personnel standing there to answer questions or confirm the information. Of course, there was someone who introduced Dr Thome Thome but he introduced Dr Thome as a personal friend, I think. The way they did that press conference was highly suspicious for me.

Going back to Dr Murray telling Katherine - her story doesn't add up. If Katherine is correct, they were all spread out in separate rooms and they were all told by different people. Highly suspicious.

Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

December 20, 2010, 12:35:22 PM
I dont believe MJ's mother is in on the hoax and when Oprah asked her do you fell his presense I believe her response was natural and she try to be cool about it because I know she has heard about fans believing that he faked his death, so I truly believed she was answering to what she felt and believe and at the same time not trying to insuate anything that would feed into fans believing a hoax.

I believe his mother is not in on a hoax, and yes when my grandmother passed I felt her presense around me and we can not judge what and how people deal with things diffently.
I sometimes believe you guys read a whole lot into nothing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 20, 2010, 12:44:35 PM
Besides these nonsenses, I would add when she answered she "came from the services and learned MJ taken to hospital". Is that a joke 81 years old  woman, hardly walking, mother of Michael Jackson,  goes door to door to make some service as Jehova witness? That was bogus answer. I don't believe her.
Then when she got hospital "was waiting too long to learn something then Murrey came out from somewhere and she asked him "Did he make it"?
Katherine said she did not know how "bad" was MJ condition when he was taken to the hospital, "they did not tell me what  exactly wrong with him",  why she would ask "did he make it"? Usually people ask "how is he?" How come no one come out to talk to the mother for "hours". Sounds to me bull shit.
@dominque  If MJ is alive, hoaxed his death, then Katherine certainly knows about it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

bonita

December 20, 2010, 12:53:49 PM
Quote from: "scorpionchik"
Besides these nonsenses, I would add when she answered she "came from the services and learned MJ taken to hospital". Is that a joke 81 years old  woman, hardly walking, mother of Michael Jackson,  goes door to door to make some service as Jehova witness? That was bogus answer. I don't believe her.
Then when she got hospital "was waiting too long to learn something then Murrey came out from somewhere and she asked him "Did he make it"?
Katherine said she did not know how "bad" was MJ condition when he was taken to the hospital, "they did not tell me what  exactly wrong with him",  why she would ask "did he make it"? Usually people ask "how is he?" How come no one come out to talk to the mother for "hours". Sounds to me bull shit.
@dominque  If MJ is alive, hoaxed his death, then Katherine certainly knows about it.

I know right?! Door to Door FIELD SERVICE?!?! Despite the fact that she is a dedicated Jehovas Witness, and that she is old.... she is still Michael Jackson's MOTHER. How safe could that be for her? I would like to see pictures of her actually going door to door because if she did believe me there would be pics and videos. I doubt there is any.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 20, 2010, 05:26:36 PM
She found it too hard to talk about the trial...which happened 5 years ago...she still couldn't talk about it..she chocked up...yet about his death...she can talk...a lot...

And she seems a bit confused about how she got the hospital and what happened there...i guess that's normal...if it's true...but idk...i don't believe here..not completely...something happened but she's not saying all the truth and i feel she's lying in big portions of the interview..like reading from a script...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Even after all this time
The sun never says to the earth,
"You owe Me."

Look what happens with
A love like that,
It lights the Whole Sky.

December 20, 2010, 05:32:54 PM
I don't know why naming Katherine a lier makes me feel uncomfartable.
If M is alive, of course she would do anything for him, including lying, but don't you think it's hard enough, why should we stress this aspect even more?
I would like to ask everyone, please, think twice before you 're posting.
Think of him, of his children, of his family, even when you;re calling Jermaine different names.
Let's not become too self-centered and let's always remember, with any message written, that we know nothing.
So, if speculating, at least avoid hurting more.
Please, you have families too.
Michael was "out of this world", he was genious, but he was after all a human being on this earth with a family.
And his family first,  fans second.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WE are here to report all the shit that the mainstream media has ignored.

suspicious mind

December 20, 2010, 06:30:29 PM
wouldn't it be interesting to see every last one of them in a room together being interviewed at the same time. wonder what that would be like . and then have all of their previous answers on video and see how they line up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

all4loveandbelieve

December 20, 2010, 07:18:25 PM

Integrity first of all I want to wish you all my condolences, so sorry for your loss. You are absolutely right. Nothing makes sense Latoya stated that no one signed the death certificate that she had to sign it. Since when a sibling signs  a death certificate. There was no dead body, or there was by not MJ. I find everything they say, makes them look not to swift. All these slip ups.. WE  all know MJ is alive and well. God bless.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

mjkate

December 20, 2010, 09:21:09 PM
I am still holding out hope that michael is alive however I have a question about who would sign the death certifcate if the body was taken straight to the morgue. Would la toya signing that spot of the death certificate make more sense then?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 20, 2010, 09:55:53 PM

They didn't know about the propofol or the the list of pills he'd taken so the family would talk to him.  Dr. Murray or any doctor doesn't have to work at the hospital to be there.  He might have had what is called "privileges".  I don't recall that he was in the room.  Laytoya signed the death certificate as the "informant".  Anyone can do that and she probably did that a day to 3 days later.  I'm sure Katherine spoke with others at the hospital.  She just didn't mention it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

December 20, 2010, 10:02:02 PM
there is something i was wondering about a while back and forgot. i don't know that it fits here but i might forget again.
remember when they said something about him being admitted under the name of shawn soele or whatever it was. if he came in through emergancy then i didn't think you were admitted until the doctors decided whether or not they were going to keep you there or release you. so were they actually meaning admitted or the word was just used when it really didn't apply. or am i just nuts? be gentle :lol:  :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

December 20, 2010, 10:26:14 PM
Quote from: "simplyme"

They didn't know about the propofol or the the list of pills he'd taken so the family would talk to him.  Dr. Murray or any doctor doesn't have to work at the hospital to be there.  He might have had what is called "privileges".  I don't recall that he was in the room.  Laytoya signed the death certificate as the "informant".  Anyone can do that and she probably did that a day to 3 days later.  I'm sure Katherine spoke with others at the hospital.  She just didn't mention it.

Hi - just to clarify that I didn't say Dr Murray couldn't be at the hospital. I said that unless he had privileges that he could not give direct orders. He could give expert opinions.  It's highly doubtful that he had privileges. One is usually an established physician in the area that has an office and has the possibility to see patients there. Just my opinion but it's doubtful that he did that. I say this only because I find it odd that the hospital would leave this up to Dr Murray to inform Katherine and not an actual staff member.

You seem rather angry tonight...I'm sorry if you are having a troublesome evening. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

December 20, 2010, 10:34:10 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
there is something i was wondering about a while back and forgot. i don't know that it fits here but i might forget again.
remember when they said something about him being admitted under the name of shawn soele or whatever it was. if he came in through emergancy then i didn't think you were admitted until the doctors decided whether or not they were going to keep you there or release you. so were they actually meaning admitted or the word was just used when it really didn't apply. or am i just nuts? be gentle :lol:  :oops:

You're not nuts...quite the opposite.

It's speculation but I think they meant he was registered under the fake identity. Every patient is documented in the system and in this case they used a false name. That is not uncommon with celebrities in order to keep their information private but somewhere in the documentation his real name should have been recorded as well. According to the family MJ never made it out of the Emergency Department.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal