Re: Katherine interview with Oprah!
December 20, 2010, 10:44:19 PM
Quote from: "kalispera"
I don't know why naming Katherine a lier makes me feel uncomfartable.
If M is alive, of course she would do anything for him, including lying, but don't you think it's hard enough, why should we stress this aspect even more?
I would like to ask everyone, please, think twice before you 're posting.
Think of him, of his children, of his family, even when you;re calling Jermaine different names.
Let's not become too self-centered and let's always remember, with any message written, that we know nothing.
So, if speculating, at least avoid hurting more.
Please, you have families too.
Michael was "out of this world", he was genious, but he was after all a human being on this earth with a family.
And his family first,  fans second.

Katherine protects her son, not a lier. We sometimes do not give detailed explanation what we mean. I guess you are new here and will later get used to getting our thoughts at once.
No one here disrespects Michael's family or friends. Yes, we dislike some of them. That is everyone's choice based on different reasons. I personally do not like Jermaine because I catch envy when he speaks about Michael and can hurshly outspeak about him, but I do not disrespect him  because he is Michael's brother & MJ loves his brother.
By the way, why you speak of Michael in the past tense? Aren't you a believer?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

December 21, 2010, 12:29:58 AM
Agreed!!!! If he were dead he'd visit her more than Jermaine.---ha ha ha ha ha

He seems to be the only one who "feels his presence". He's feeling it alright when he's visiting him and asking for money.

:D

Oh and I'm sorry for your loss Integrity. I've been there, and you will be in my prayers.

Quote from: "bonita"
Quote from: "Integrity"
I looked at Katherine's interview with Oprah and thesea are some points that I would like your opinion on. Please respond!

1. Katherine when asked who told her her son had passed away, she said that Dr. Murray was the one who told her. Why would she talk with him at all? He was the one that administered all those drugs that caused his death!!! My father has just passed not to long ago and the person who we talked to was the Doctors who was working on him in the ICU.
Dr. Murray was not a Doctor at UCLA hospital, he was not employed there and there was no way he was allowed in the room with the Doctors & nurses when they were trying to save his life.

WHY WOULD ANYONE IN THE FAMILY BE TALKING TO DR. MURRAY AT THIS TIME!!!! :shock: WHERE IS THE DOCTOR THAT WORKED ON MICHAEL AND HOW IS IT THAT KATHERINE DID NOT EVEN TALK TO THE DOCTOR WHO WAS WITH HER SON AT UCLA HOSPITAL.

2. My father passed on the 3rd day in ICU and the person who signed his death certificate was the doctor who was there at the hospital when he passed away.
WE WERE NOT ASKED TO SIGN HIS DEATH CERTIFICATE!!!!

THESE TWO EVIDENCES TO ME PROVE THAT MICHAEL IS ALIVE!

True, all very true and reavealing facts. Also, something I found fishy about Katherine's interview were her responses. I think Oprah asker her a question like, "Do you feel his presence?" or something... and honestly Integrity.... what would you respond if someone asked you this about your father? What would you say? I felt that Katherine's response was like she was trying too hard not to have a slip-up or something because she responded "Only in my memory."
WTF :roll:  :?  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 21, 2010, 02:16:32 AM
I don't know why naming Katherine a lier makes me feel uncomfartable.
If M is alive, of course she would do anything for him, including lying, but don't you think it's hard enough, why should we stress this aspect even more?
I would like to ask everyone, please, think twice before you 're posting.
Think of him, of his children, of his family, even when you;re calling Jermaine different names.
Let's not become too self-centered and let's always remember, with any message written, that we know nothing.
So, if speculating, at least avoid hurting more.
Please, you have families too.
Michael was "out of this world", he was genious, but he was after all a human being on this earth with a family.
And his family first,  fans second.

Like you said, we know nothing. So when I watch an interview from the family I start at the presumption that he;'s dead and I don;'t have any certainties. So, starting from that presumption, yes I believe she's lying ; no doubt to protect her son. but it's still lying. And I don't consider that to be disrespectful. It's just the truth, as I see it. How exactly is that disrespectful?
You said it yourself, she's doing it to protect her son. Doing what? Lying.

And I have a great respect for Katherine, btw. And for MJ. But I'm still not afraid to tell it like I see it.  And i don;t see that as disrespectful. on the contrary.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Even after all this time
The sun never says to the earth,
"You owe Me."

Look what happens with
A love like that,
It lights the Whole Sky.

December 21, 2010, 02:47:19 AM
If I remember correctly, MJ was supposedly kept alive (??? unless he was dead long before he arrived to the airport, eh, hospital, according to Jermaine) until Katherine arrived to the hospital. Now that in itself is pretty funny as other sources were saying that MJ was cold (dead?) when he arrived in the hospital. I mean how can you be cold and alive at the same time? Besides I really think the story about him being kept alive until his mother gets there is just nonsense. Either they can save you and keep you alive or they cannot, esp. if HEART is involved.
I really think Katherine is protecting Mj no matter what, she's just trying to sound and act like a grieving mother (which I think she genuinely is: I mean her son had to fake his death, not exactly a fun story for her I'm sure, esp. if we know Michael didnt really confide in her with the more serious stuff, so I'm inclined to think she learnt about the hoax later).

As for the whole family and their recollections of the "death circumstances": not a single member of the family could get their story straight. Joe told Larry he learned about it from fans (REALLY?) Janet couldn't remember whether she was in NY or Atlanta when the news reached her. There have been several stories about how the brothers found out, but they don't add up either. Also other family friends, lawyers, representatives etc. etc. feed us different stories how one called the other who lived nearer to go check and what not. PUH-LEASE! Michael Jackson is dying.....oh, wait a minute, actually he's not. LOL.
And to top it off...the ambulance pic (ONLY ONE and FAKE, ha ha) and the interview with the photographer (who happens to be MJ's friend) who didnt disappoint us either: "on that day and on the other..on the other..." What? Yeah on the other days, lol.

I feel sorry for Katherine and I think her sorrow is genuine. That doesn't mean Michael is not alive. But it must be terrible to have to go thru this, at her age, and after what she'd already been thru in relation with the trials.

There are so many things about June 25 that are just so WRONG...and they all tie in. It's been delivered to us on a silver plate. Right now I would suggest to focus on the trial with Murray (if it ever happens) because some questions might be answered during the trial. If you know what I mean by "answers"  :lol:  The best answer would be if the trial never happened. Maybe Murray got lost? HA HA HA!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 21, 2010, 07:59:08 AM
I thought you've already agreed that this was a hoax.
That's why i don't understand why you're stressing the fact that Katherine was lying.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WE are here to report all the shit that the mainstream media has ignored.

suspicious mind

December 21, 2010, 08:05:10 AM
That's why i don't understand why you're stressing the fact that Katherine was lying.

:?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

December 21, 2010, 08:51:42 AM
yes, wasn't that your conclusion?
why twisting me now?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 21, 2010, 09:20:27 AM
Not twisting, just questioning what the heck you're on about? If it's a hoax then they've all been lying, what's the point?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

December 21, 2010, 11:04:57 AM
If I recall also Katherine told Oprah that they waited a few hours to hear word and it was Dr. Murray who told them that Michael passed but I thought that Dr. Murray disappeared shortly after arriving at the hospital and couldnt be located.  So how is it that he told them that Michael had passed and yes I thought that the attending physician would be the one to tell the family.  I thought that Oprah was a little baffled too when she said that it was Dr. Murray who told them because Oprah was surprised she said "Dr. Murray told you"? as if to say are you sure.  I am a mother and I know if it was me I would do whatever it takes to protect my son and if his life was in danger I would go to the ends of the earth to keep him safe and out of danger.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 21, 2010, 02:00:31 PM
If you think she's lying, why did you say it was disrespectful to her to say that?!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Even after all this time
The sun never says to the earth,
"You owe Me."

Look what happens with
A love like that,
It lights the Whole Sky.

everlastinglove_MJ

December 21, 2010, 04:44:58 PM
WHY WOULD ANYONE IN THE FAMILY BE TALKING TO DR. MURRAY AT THIS TIME!!!!  WHERE IS THE DOCTOR THAT WORKED ON MICHAEL AND HOW IS IT THAT KATHERINE DID NOT EVEN TALK TO THE DOCTOR WHO WAS WITH HER SON AT UCLA HOSPITAL.

Because Conrad Murray is an actor in this hoax scenario and he's playing the doctor who's "unofficially" announcing MJ's passing. NO official authority claims that MJ is dead, because that will imperil his/her position. So is the death certificate, which is not legitimate because it isn't signed, as far as I know, by an official authority.
And this also concerns Katherine. Considering the hoax, Katherine isn't lying, she is acting and partly she expresses real emotion. Personally I would do the same after all what Michael had been through.  

It's all for L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

December 21, 2010, 05:03:30 PM
Quote from: "Truth_or_Dare"
If you think she's lying, why did you say it was disrespectful to her to say that?!
sorry, seems like you missunderstand me and i don't have the strength to start it all over.
consider you are right and leave it like this.
sorry, again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2010, 10:39:26 AM
I will state again that Dr. Murray was not a Docotor at the UCLA hospital.
WHY DID THE FAMILY NOT TALK TO THE DOCTOR ON DUTY THAT DAY WHEN MICHAEL JACKSON WAS ADDMITTED.
NOT ONE FAMILY MEMBER HAS MENTIONED A DOCTOR. WOW!
MAKES NO SENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why would anyone talk to Dr. Murray? The only reason he would need to sign the death certificate is if MIchael had died at the house with the care of Dr. Murray before he was taken to UCLA.  :shock:
Like I said I just had this horrific experience with my father and we only talked to the Doctor on duty in the ICU.
Dr. Murry should have been with everyone else in the lounge waiting to here about Michael's condition.
SORRY BUT THIS IS ALL NOT HOW IT IS  HANDLED AND YES I FEEL MIKES MOM IS PROTECTING HIM.
I WAS IN THE ICU FOR 3 DAYS WITH MY FATHER AND YOU ONLY TALK TO THE DOCTOR THAT IS WORKING TO SAVE YOUR LOVED ONE'S LIFE.
PEACE!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 15, 2011, 04:45:14 PM
Yes everlasinglove this is all a script, a hoax, and it will soon crack open wide!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 16, 2011, 04:29:17 AM
Since day 1 I have said that this thing may have been very well planned, but the interesting thing is that it's playing LIVE on a stage daily. It's impossible not to slip up. I've said it 100 times, I'm enjoying the show.  :D

Quote from: "Integrity"
Yes everlasinglove this is all a script, a hoax, and it will soon crack open wide!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions