Do U Ever Get This Feeling
December 17, 2009, 03:52:04 PM
Do u guys ever get this feeling like when people say yea mj didn't die just like Tupac and Elvis and Marilyn Monroe and all those other people do u get mad because I do. I just feel like we don't care about the rest of them this is focused on Michael and not all those others just him. Then they try 2 call us nutters and all that other stuff kinda makes me wanna cry because they don't know how we feel night and day trying to find the truth it just makes me sad  :cry: that people think of us that way because we have a diff opinion on something but I really don't care sometmes but 2day it really hit me...HARD what do u guys think of all this I wanna know your opinion.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sun comes up on this new morning
Shifting shadows, a songbird sings
And if you feel alone, I'll be your shoulder
With a tender touch, you know me so well
Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters
Baby, who can really tell when two hearts belong so well

Re: Do U Ever Get This Feeling
December 17, 2009, 04:46:18 PM
i have the feeling that whenever mj is mentioned anywhere...

i think to myself why are they talking like that hes still alive  :)

i have felt like this since june 25th...

but i hate when anyone says hes dead, get over it   :evil:  

i get so annoyed...

we should all be looking for the truth and listening to the messages michael is trying to tell us ..

these are supposed to be fans aswel   :!:  :!:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 17, 2009, 04:52:13 PM
Sorry I cannot say that I have those emotions when discussing MJ's hoax with others. However, I do smile to myself when the non -believers tell me that I don't know MJ very well to believe that he would pull a hoax. My response is typically "Which secret Jackson family member are you since you claim to know him so personally and so well?" That usually silences the so-called Michael Jackson experts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

December 17, 2009, 04:59:54 PM
now i only talk to people that I trust because I have had so many people give me a funny look and step back thinking she is mad she must be working to hard but do you know I dont care now it is up to them I know there is something wrong with Michaels "death" from the moment it was announced on the radio  so dont get upset by others it is not worth it..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lisap27

December 17, 2009, 05:14:30 PM
i had me friend round an i said you know i go on the hoax forums right!! and she said Lisa he's dead hunny!! i felt like screaming!! so just didn't answer to that!!

then me mum said to me the other day you've not spoke about Michael for a while!! i said it cos i get grief from everyone when i do!! she said no i'm interested tell me!! awwwwww.. sometimes i feel like i'm banging my head against a brick wall when talking to people!! so i keep it myself now an just tell you guys!! my new little family!! *hugs*.. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 17, 2009, 06:31:28 PM
A believer said something today on another forum that made me smile. She claimed to be a close personal friend of Michael's and that is how she knows that he would NEVER fake his death. I smiled because it made me think that she is not nearly as close to Michael as she thinks or wants others to believe. People who walk around claiming to be close bff's with MJ make me smile.  It is conversations such as that which help to keep me from getting upset with non-believers. I  simply smile and shake my head. They have their opinion and we have ours.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 17, 2009, 07:51:27 PM
You guys are the only one I talk about the hoax ... I told my sister once, and seeing her reaction I haven't done it anymore. It just wastes my time and makes me more frustrated than ever. I prefer going here and investigating instead of trying to convince people or share my feelings with them. They don't even try to listen to me. So now, when they speak about Michael death I'm just smiling, thinking "you will see, you will see..."  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
dd64300@hotmail.com

[size=110]"Lie run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"[/size]

December 17, 2009, 07:58:09 PM
Quote from: "O-drey-O"
You guys are the only one I talk about the hoax ... I told my sister once, and seeing her reaction I haven't done it anymore. It just wastes my time and makes me more frustrated than ever. I prefer going here and investigating instead of trying to convince people or share my feelings with them. They don't even try to listen to me. So now, when they speak about Michael death I'm just smiling, thinking "you will see, you will see..."  :)

My family calls me all kinds of names too..Tell me I am obsessed and stupid.  Mind you, i am 52 years old, and firmly believe 150% that Michael is alive.  I watch his videos and listen to his music everyday.  When I heard of his "death" on June 25, I cried for hours, for days, for weeks, until I found these sites.  I feel here that I can be myself. That I am among others that believe the same, that love Michael as I do.

It is not the same as when young girls have crushes on superstars.  It is a totally different kind of feeling, I can't really explain it.  It just fills me up with happiness to know that he is still alive.  I want him back too, but only if he is not in danger.

Let us feel free to voice our opinions here = >
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 17, 2009, 08:51:06 PM
Hi there,
              People only think he's dead because they don't follow either their intuition or any evidence before their very eyes .We are so used to being hoodwinked that they don't recognise even blatent falsity.This is part of why he is doing what he is doing.I am very lucky as my family believe the same  so we can all share in the experience and talk about it.People will have their eyes opened eventually.
As for any others well , I have more than enough info going around my head so dealing with them is a bit more than I can cope with or my head will spontaneously combust-HA!
Love and peace to all
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Consciousness expresses itself through creation.
Dancers come and go in a twinkling of an eye but the dance lives on.
I\'ve felt my spirit soar and become one with everything that exists.
I become the stars and the moon.
The creator and creation merge into one wholeness of joy.

December 17, 2009, 08:59:55 PM
People just look at me with this look in their eyes "poor fool".  Sometimes I still ge annoyed, but at others I just give them the "kiss my ass" look.  Obviously they know it because they get out of my way.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

December 17, 2009, 10:25:59 PM
Yea people irk me. They give me these.."who let this nutcase out of her cell" looks. I use to try and explain the inconsistencies to them. Most of the time they just brushed off what I was saying. But now I have the satisfaction in knowing that one day we'll know the truth and that it will be on our side. And when that comes, I get to pull out my speech and rub it in. I will get the last laugh one day  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"I now know I\'m mad and that\'s not even
the disturbing part...it\'s the fact that I\'ve
never embraced it before now"

December 17, 2009, 11:24:05 PM
I to have had this problem in the past, but my family has layed off of me, they have actually seen nothing but positive change from me, and Im rubbing off on them, a few examples, Im big on recycling, they have followed, at my job they are doing a food drive I went to the store to buy can/dry goods for the drive, when Im heading off to work my mom hands me two more bags from her pantry for the drive, I started to do volunteer work at give kids the world, she had me sign her up!! It's funny the other day she said that she sure hopes we are right about the hoax or she has lost all respect for the family, where in the past she would give me grief when I would say he is alive. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

December 18, 2009, 01:05:00 PM
My aunt says all that about Tupac and Marilyn too. She says I'm mad cause they said all this about them too.
My whole family think I'm a nutjob. The only other person who believes Michael isn't dead is my uncle, but then he believes Elvis is still alive so.. :?

It really gets to me sometimes and I just have to stop and think have I gone mad? But then I come here to my new "family" and I see that I'm actually quite sane. (I think :lol: )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 18, 2009, 02:12:08 PM
Quote from: "IBelieveInMiracles"
My aunt says all that about Tupac and Marilyn too. She says I'm mad cause they said all this about them too.
My whole family think I'm a nutjob. The only other person who believes Michael isn't dead is my uncle, but then he believes Elvis is still alive so.. :?

It really gets to me sometimes and I just have to stop and think have I gone mad? But then I come here to my new "family" and I see that I'm actually quite sane. (I think :lol: )
Awwwwww!!!!All of you are my new family to i feel more comfortable talking about this to all of you and i thank every single last 1 of you all for commenting on this topic love you all!!!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sun comes up on this new morning
Shifting shadows, a songbird sings
And if you feel alone, I'll be your shoulder
With a tender touch, you know me so well
Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters
Baby, who can really tell when two hearts belong so well

December 20, 2009, 04:13:09 PM
Quote from: "Mj5StarChick"
Quote from: "IBelieveInMiracles"

Awwwwww!!!!All of you are my new family to i feel more comfortable talking about this to all of you and i thank every single last 1 of you all for commenting on this topic love you all!!!!!!!

*big hug!*

Yes everybody compare Michael "death" with Elvis' and Marylin Monroe's and I understand that, but we all know that Michael has never done things like the others  :mrgreen:  ;)
God yesterday night I was with my friends and the music was playing... several Michael's songs came out and I don't know, I couldn't help but crying...  :(  I was just thinking of him and wondering what he would be doing ... What makes me holding out is this forum and all of you...:) And I feel pretty sane here too  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions