mj[L]

Re: Do U Ever Get This Feeling
January 06, 2010, 02:56:29 PM
I know this is a bit late but  :)

Whenever I try and tell my family 'MJ is alive' they just say 'get over it, he's dead' and laugh in a mocking kind of way  :(  I'm just there thinking 'you don't know what I've learnt, from others on websites and from investigating it myself'

If/when he comes back I will be the one laughing, and I shall make sure I act as smug as I can  :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2010, 04:17:54 PM
Quote from: "mj[L
"]I know this is a bit late but  :)

Whenever I try and tell my family 'MJ is alive' they just say 'get over it, he's dead' and laugh in a mocking kind of way  :(  I'm just there thinking 'you don't know what I've learnt, from others on websites and from investigating it myself'

If/when he comes back I will be the one laughing, and I shall make sure I act as smug as I can  :)
No ur not late :D  :D  :D and i told my little sister she believes and my cousin does to and they are the only ones i talk to about it everyone else makes fun of me :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sun comes up on this new morning
Shifting shadows, a songbird sings
And if you feel alone, I'll be your shoulder
With a tender touch, you know me so well
Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters
Baby, who can really tell when two hearts belong so well

January 07, 2010, 05:25:00 AM
it's diffrent with me .When MJ is mentioned (with my friends) they don't dissagree with the idea or the fact that he may have facked his death even though they aren't fans of MJ>>(they only like his music and his fame)but they reaaly think its possible !!First , his life:no privacy , no one to trust
second ,the long list of stroong reasons to do this ...

if u ask your self why would he do it thenthink about his life 4 one second you will get all your answers!!

But I don't mention it with my family ,,..only my sister :mrgreen:

IT'S ALL 4 LOVE..... :mrgreen:   L. O. V. E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I love you more <3
"I just want to say to fans in every corner of the earth, every nationality, every race, every language]

Sarahli

January 09, 2010, 06:49:06 PM
I told my 7 bro and sisters, show them the evidences and they've all agreed with me unless two of them who think that I'm dreaming. I didn't talk about it with other persons because I remember the reactions after I told about the 9/11 lies and inconsistencies. Most people are blind it's the less I can say.
It makes me think right now that only a comeback of Michael will reveal the Truth of this being a hoax. My doubts about a comeback just vanished. Thank you.

God Bless You
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

sweet1

January 09, 2010, 07:10:30 PM
I stopped talking about MJ to everyone last year. I just got tired of being made fun of and looked at like I was crazy. I just keep my communication about MJ on this forum because we are all in search of da troot about MJ's supposed death. I am just thankful I found ppl that believed like me on June 26th. You are are my support and I thank you for being there and not making me feel like I am crazy for believing he hoaxed his death. Keep the Faith!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 09, 2010, 07:20:18 PM
Believe me this happens to me all the time! I harldy ever talk to anyone about MJ because most of the time the hoax just slips out and everyone starts laughing at me. They take as if it was a joke.And I really don't see what's so funny about that..The only person I talk to about the hoax and MJ is my Best Friend and sometimes I feel like she doesn't understand me and she just wants to laugh right in my face.. :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Before you judge me, try hard to love me, look within your heart then ask, have you seen my childhood? - Michael Jackson

January 11, 2010, 12:31:26 PM
Ooohhh yeah!! I know these so well! "Of course MJ is alive! He's hiding on an island with Elvis and Tupac!"

You know what the worst thing about these people is? That they all make the same joke and still feel funny. How original, hm?  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If you'd only come to me, my heart wouldn't be full of sorrow
But now all I can do is hope and pray that you'll come to me
tomorrow

January 22, 2010, 02:00:12 AM
Tell em' Elvis had a open casket and it was known that he was on drugs, and Tupac death was his lifestyle, plus he carried guns, and hung out with felons.  

Michael- No open casket
Michael- National Enquirer said he would die in 6 months and he dies in six months, not from any of the diseases (they listed) but from Propofyl
Murray- The accuser -who confessed he did it, and he did it in a non-surgical setting, ( which against the
American Medical Board of Ethics), and he is still free ans even his medical license has not been revoked.
Michael- No doctor announces his death, instead a relative does, (that is a first)
Michael- Seven different death certificates
Michael- katherins goes to the judge says she needs money, less than a week later, a friend of Michael states he was holding onto Michaels 5 million dollars (in cash)., and he goves it to his estate to help his mother.      PLLLLLLLEEEEEEEAAAASSSSSEEEEEE !! (the money came from Michael).

These are just a few of the facts, there is so much more.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions