[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gppPhMvApio[/youtube]

Are you ready to question what you have been conditioned to beLIEve?

This series is designed for advanced hoax believers. If you are new to the hoax, I recommend that you read up on it and watch videos about the hoax. It’s not an absolute necessity but it will definitely help you to have a deeper understanding of some of the concepts that I will present. I will try to the best of my ability to make this series as comprehensive as possible without dully repeating what has already been covered.

I will post links to videos and a website that I find to be very informative. If you happen to watch videos and read articles from the following links, please do so with an open mind. Don’t be so quick to jump to conclusions. I have seen all of these videos myself and I would like to extend my gratitude to all of the creators of these videos. They have been a great source of information and contain interesting ideas. Although I will admit that I don’t agree 100% on all of the ideas that have been presented. But that’s what’s so great about being able to think for oneself. I know that many will not agree with everything on my video series but that’s ok. I see no need to assert my ideas or opinions on anyone. I’m just here to present information. It’s your choice to watch these videos and it is also your choice to agree or disagree with the ideas presented.

Here is a list of channels on youtube:
CodeOfThriller aka Piano Games: <!-- m -->You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<!-- m -->
MJFanFOREVERAndADAY: <!-- m -->You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<!-- m -->
Serenity Dreams: <!-- m -->You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<!-- m -->
MagicalXscapism: <!-- m -->You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<!-- m -->
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I would also like to mention that this series is not designed to ‘convert’ anyone into a believer. But if people becomes a believer because of my video series, I would be fine with it. The way I see it is like this: If you don’t believe by now, then you will probably never believe. Even if Michael would get in your face and tell you that he is alive, you would scoff at him and say that he’s an imposter.

Another thing that I want you guys to keep in mind is that I have absolutely no experience in creating videos. The trailer for my series happens to be the first video I have ever made in my entire life! The incredible timing on this trailer just freaks me out. All I know is that I had visualized how I wanted this trailer to be. But I never imagined that it would turn out as good as it did. It just had to be God. There is no other explanation for this. All things happen for a reason. As I go along, I know that this will be a learning experience. I must admit that I was pretty fearful of the idea of making videos. I did not know where to start. But I knew that it was important and that it was something that I had to do. 

I have already made a decision concerning comments. I will permanently disable comments in all of my videos for this series on Youtube. I refuse to allow petty disagreements to pollute the comments section. I feel that it would interfere with the effectiveness and goal of the series. I also think that allowing comments would be a consensual invitation for unnecessary drama.

I would prefer that those who are interested discuss this video series here. I apologize for the inconvenience of these arrangements. I just want to make sure that the discussion is productive and that it involves serious believers.

I will be posting the first episode sometime in January, 2011.

Love and Light,

~alma~
Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 08:21:42 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you White Night!  I look forward to following your series.  See you in January!!  8-)  :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

:roll:

Drum roll build up, to a long thread  :roll:

8-)  :lol:

;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sorry for the delay on getting these posted here. >_<

Liberian Girl Heehee: Hey! I’m sorry that I took forever to even come back to this thread! Lol I have no idea as to what reaction people will have to my series because it is probably pretty controversial to some people with closed minds. But I quite frankly do not care. This is just something that hit me like lightning and I felt compelled to learn how to make videos so that I could share my revelations with others. Either way, I hope you find this series to be informative. <3

Here are the first four episodes to my new video series.

I can’t seem to edit my post so I guess I will have to just reply to the thread. I wish I could have just edited my first post... Perhaps I’m blind and the ‘edit’ button is there but I can’t see it. I know I have edited my own posts before.

Oh well… >_>

*Special Note*

I have created second editions to certain episodes that are blocked in some countries due to the music that I chose to use. I’m new to making videos and youtube uploading so I did not know that videos could be blocked based of certain content. I hate how the use of Michael Jackson music is grounds for blocking in certain countries. I find that to be quite annoying as his music is a VERY important accompaniment to his message. *sigh*

Anyway…

I’m learning new things everyday with this video project. The only edition that does not have any music is ‘Episode 1 [Second Edition]’ I will probably re-upload this video with music later on after I finish this first season.

Second edition videos should be viewable globally. Episodes that do not have second editions should be viewable globally as well.

Episode 1
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCs-Y1SkI-Q[/youtube]

Episode 1 [Second Edition](NO SOUND)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAHRqA_Zfr8[/youtube]

Episode 2
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pt0A7vKMuw8[/youtube]

Episode 3
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kw_Qm14CPdg[/youtube]

Episode 3 [Second Edition]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cd2k9U6VE-8[/youtube]

Episode 4
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyXKdxGZyt8[/youtube]
Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 08:27:54 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "WhiteNight"
Sorry for the delay on getting these posted here. >_<

Liberian Girl Heehee: Hey! I’m sorry that I took forever to even come back to this thread! Lol I have no idea as to what reaction people will have to my series because it is probably pretty controversial to some people with closed minds. But I quite frankly do not care. This is just something that hit me like lightning and I felt compelled to learn how to make videos so that I could share my revelations with others. Either way, I hope you find this series to be informative. <3

Here are the first four episodes to my new video series.

I can’t seem to edit my post so I guess I will have to just reply to the thread. I wish I could have just edited my first post... Perhaps I’m blind and the ‘edit’ button is there but I can’t see it. I know I have edited my own posts before.

Oh well… >_>

*Special Note*

I have created second editions to certain episodes that are blocked in some countries due to the music that I chose to use. I’m new to making videos and youtube uploading so I did not know that videos could be blocked based of certain content. I hate how the use of Michael Jackson music is grounds for blocking in certain countries. I find that to be quite annoying as his music is a VERY important accompaniment to his message. *sigh*

Anyway…

I’m learning new things everyday with this video project. The only edition that does not have any music is ‘Episode 1 [Second Edition]’ I will probably re-upload this video with music later on after I finish this first season.

Second edition videos should be viewable globally. Episodes that do not have second editions should be viewable globally as well.

Episode 1
[youtube:1zjrmvj8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCs-Y1SkI-Q[/youtube:1zjrmvj8]

Episode 1 [Second Edition](NO SOUND)
[youtube:1zjrmvj8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAHRqA_Zfr8[/youtube:1zjrmvj8]

Episode 2
[youtube:1zjrmvj8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pt0A7vKMuw8[/youtube:1zjrmvj8]

Episode 3
[youtube:1zjrmvj8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kw_Qm14CPdg[/youtube:1zjrmvj8]

Episode 3 [Second Edition]
[youtube:1zjrmvj8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cd2k9U6VE-8[/youtube:1zjrmvj8]

Episode 4
[youtube:1zjrmvj8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyXKdxGZyt8[/youtube:1zjrmvj8]

Hello WhiteNight!!!

Wow I like all your videos,I already saw all of them.
If this is your new project wich you already told us about last year,it's super.I wish you all the best and let's hope Michael will come bach soon.

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Hi WhiteNight just watched the videos great job of investigation, this makes a lot of sense. I hope there's more to come? I unfortunately cannot have been able to watch the last video (episode 4), it says removed...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Hey applehead250609

Thanks for your comment! I really hope you find them to be informative! ^^;

Quote from: "Sarahli"
Hi WhiteNight just watched the videos great job of investigation, this makes a lot of sense. I hope there's more to come? I unfortunately cannot have been able to watch the last video (episode 4), it says removed...

Hmmmmm... That is strange... It's still available on my channel. I am able to view it just fine. It also says that it is still available worldwide. I'll look into it. I'm also gonna look into getting a place that I can have them be available for download. I'll let you know about that later on.

Here is the link to my channel:

Maybe you can see the video by going directly to my channel.

Thank you for your feedback. ^^ And yes, there will be much more to come. I should be posting episode 5 sometime today.

<3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Okay thanks it works now  :D  ... I don't know what happened last time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Quote from: Sarahli
Okay thanks it works now  <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->  ... I don't know what happened last time.

You are welcome Sarahli! I’m glad that you were able to view the video!

I just posted Episode 5 a few hours ago. There is only one problem though. This video is not viewable in Germany. I found out that the reason it is being blocked in Germany is because of some copyright issues related to the CNN interview footage that I used. This is a very important part of the video and I do not want to remove it. I know of a couple of friends who are from Germany that were still able to watch Episode 1 before I posted the second edition version. I’m not sure how they did it. I’ll be sure to ask them.

Here’s Episode 5

Enjoy!

~alma~

Episode 5
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aA7RC4V1g3s[/youtube]
Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 08:29:04 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Well I have a "problem" with lady Gaga  :lol:  first of all i can't even watch her videos so i've skipped some parts of your video WhiteNight (my sensitiveness LOL) really i don't think that lady Gaga is raising awareness but it's just my opinion i know that a lot of people appreciate her "artistry". Now about the interview and the O2 concerts  ... i'm not so sure if this is really Michael himself who wanted her to make the introduction because she just says something like "I've been asked" to do it, not mentionning exactly whom. I don't know how it works and who decides about these things... I also notice her hesitation before answering ... don't know how to interpret it though. It can lean to my point of view or yours  ;)
I have in mind that finally these concerts were never meant to be because of the hoax, so Lady Gaga was never meant to open the show for real LOL. Well I admit that this is just a biased opinion because i really don't think that she is raising awareness or if she says she is it's not the proper way to do it for me, JMO.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "WhiteNight"
Quote from: "Sarahli"
Okay thanks it works now  :D  ... I don't know what happened last time.

You are welcome Sarahli! I’m glad that you were able to view the video!

I just posted Episode 5 a few hours ago. There is only one problem though. This video is not viewable in Germany. I found out that the reason it is being blocked in Germany is because of some copyright issues related to the CNN interview footage that I used. This is a very important part of the video and I do not want to remove it. I know of a couple of friends who are from Germany that were still able to watch Episode 1 before I posted the second edition version. I’m not sure how they did it. I’ll be sure to ask them.

Here’s Episode 5

Enjoy!
~alma~

Episode 5
[youtube:3ji2oxf7]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aA7RC4V1g3s[/youtube:3ji2oxf7]

Hello!!!

Wow I love your new video with Lady Gaga.I don't know why but this video remembers me about dmovie27 hoax videos.He also said something about THE WHORE witch I think is the Church. I don't know who this person is but I found a very intresting channel he/she has on youtube:

LOVE YOU!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@ WhiteNight - Great Videos (Even more impressive for a novice!)and excellent research work,  a few comments below.

An interesting "perspective" on history which when considered with an open-mind makes sense.  Controversial it may be, but based on the information provided, I can easily see the Great Whore of Babylon symbolising Religion and more specifically the Catholic Church.
The Vatican is in complete control of the Jesuits order which in turn controls the Illuminati , Military Order of Malta and other Masonic organisations, to form an elitist organisation with enormous control on World matters. The so called NWO!
The historical paradox in "V" for Vendetta is indeed interesting as the 5th of November indeed celebrate a failed attempt to burn the parliament, it shows the depth of the research done here!
Lady Gaga interview, tweets and video is one more indication that she is playing her role in "The Greatest Show on Earth"; her comments on the Alejandro's video and the symbolism associated with the video itself, support the controversial perspective on the Catholic Church previously discussed.

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

Thank you so much for your input TheRunningGirl!

I have not been on here for quite some time. I have been doing research for the upcoming episodes of the series.

Yes I agree with all that you have said. And yeah it is quite controversial isn’t it?

I do believe that the ‘whore of Babylon’ encompasses false religion. Revelations is very descriptive of this woman known as the ‘mother of harlots’. Religion has driven people to do sick and twisted things for hundreds if not thousands of years. I can not imagine that this woman would be anything but false religion.

Yes the Vatican controls all of the organizations that you have mentioned even if people refuse to acknowledge it to be so.

They (Vatican/religious leaders) wish to place a ‘secular’ veil over the so-called NWO so that they cane repel attention from themselves. They are the true puppet masters.

The V for Vendetta parallels, in my opinion, are meant to prompt for us to do our ‘HIStory homework’.   

As for Lady Gaga, I was not sure how else to put it. I knew that people would have issues with it but I’m not making this video series for attention or for any vain purpose. It’s just to put my ‘revelations out there. People can choose to agree or disagree with the information presented.

Thank you again for you commentary!

LOVE  ~alma~

Now for the video series:

I’m sorry for taking such a long time to update this thread! I have made a few more videos since so here they are. I hope you all will find them to be interesting. I must warn you that episodes 6 and 7 are super fast paced. I didn’t want this subject to spill over to the next season.

Episode 6
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOcYXOCOuqU
[/youtube]
Episode 7
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdqCTV8fsUk[/youtube]

This is the first episode of season 2. It’s more of a transitional episode.

Episode 8
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMP2cHP5HOI[/youtube]

The next episode should be posted sometime this week.
Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 08:32:26 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
I watched just one of the videos but it's very interesting. Thank you so much for making and sharing them with us. :) Now I need to watch them all. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank You WhiteNight for more thought provoking videos.

Michael was going to open the O2 concerts with LIGHT MAN and he may return as "LIGHT MAN".  "LIGHT MAN" is the one who has seen the LIGHT and He is coming back to help others see it too. Shocking the World is part of AWAKENING people for the journey ahead.

"THE TIME HAS COME
THE TIME HAS COME
THE TIME HAS COME
IT IS NOW I SEE AND FEEL THAT CALLING ONCE AGAIN, TO BE PART OF A MUSIC THAT WILL NOT JUST CONNECT BUT,
MAKE ALL FEEL ONE, ONE IN JOY, ONE IN PAIN, ONE IN LOVE, ONE IN SERVICE AND IN CONSCIOUSNESS

~MICHAEL JACKSON"

O2 announcement -  Official Michael Jackson website

With L.O.V.E
Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 08:35:15 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late