Question about how Twitter displays in Facebook
December 21, 2010, 09:33:58 AM
A friend of mine wrote a message to me in Facebook to ask if I knew about Teddy Riley saying MJ is alive. I was writing back a long explanation including links to videos and some of Teddy's tweets. When I pasted the link to Teddy's Twitter page into the Facebook message box, it displayed part of Teddy's page. The first internet link you paste into Facebook always does that. But the photo icon was not Teddy, it was Randy Jackson.

Next to the photo it said "choose a thumbnail 1 of 3" with arrows to select another icon photo. The second icon was a picture of a house or apartment, and the third icon was Teddy's picture.

This is Teddy's Twitter page:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

But, since I did this, I updated to the new Twitter format, and this is Teddy's new page:

This is Randy's Twitter page:

I couldn't find anywhere on Twitter that the public can see photo choices the user can make. In Facebook you can see multiple icon photos if the user has more than one, but this makes me think that somehow Teddy's and Randy's Twitter accounts are linked, even though what they say about MJ seems to be the opposite of each other.

Maybe this happened because of something I did that I don't understand. I can't figure it out so I'm asking for your help. Why would Facebook show Randy's picture in place of Teddy's?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions