Shocking Discovery in "MICHAEL" Booklet

• 61 Replies

Offline m8ighty

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by m8ighty

Shocking Discovery in "MICHAEL" Booklet

• on: December 21, 2010, 04:48:32 PM
Ok, i dont if this has been posted yet, i searched but couldnt find it here, but i decided to take a look at the credits for each song in the little CD booklet and what i found shocked me a bit.

For HOLLYWOOD TONIGHT,  (I Like) THE WAY YOU LOVE ME, BEST OF JOY, and BREAKING NEWS Michaels name isnt even listed once, not even for background vocals!  :?:  And for Much to soon (the song supposedly recorded during the thriller era doesnt even have michael listed  as lead or background vocals either.......

For "KEEP YOUR HEAD UP" and "MONSTER" Michaels name is only listed for Background Vocals

and the rest of the songs, ANOTHER DAY and  BEHIND THE MASK, Michael is listed as the lead vocals.

Now the name that does come up for alot of the lead and backround vocals is Michael Durham Prince.
Now just who is Michael Durham Prince?
And Bradley Buxey is the copyright claimant for every single new song listed under Michael Jackson/Michael Jackson Estate.

More disturbing? This post found on a Michael Jackson Fan Forum

“Michael Durham Prince Worked On New Songs”

"I was the first who reported about dozens of new songs MJ recorded with Bradley Buxler in 2009.

Now I can tell you that Michael Durham Prince was also present on these recording sessions, and will be credited if these songs will ever be released. He was the audio supervisor of the planned This Is It live shows." Source - http://mjackson.com/forums/topic/4291-m ... new-songs/

Michael Jackson recorded dozens of songs with Durham Prince in 2009?  Really? When?  In between runs to Dr. Kleins office and rehearsals for This is It?  Should I repost Michael’s schedule in 2009?  Here it is:  Source - http://www.michaeljacksonjustice.com/mj ... hedule.htm

Remember all the stories about how weak Michael was and how according to Faye he could not even hardly get up the stairs on the stage?  Yet he had enough energy to do rehearsals, fight a lawsuit, stop a Julien’s auction, go to Dr. Kleins every other day sometimes for hours, shop with his children, go to multiple business meetings, fend off gang-stalkers who followed him everywhere (and yet never mention these recording sessions) and NOW we are to believe that Michael, the eternal perfectionist also had time to not only write but RECORD 19 songs (all in 2009) and THESE are SUPPOSED to be of that cache of unreleased songs that supposedly were already recorded???

If your interested in looking yourself this blog,
 http://michaelsguardian.blogspot.com/20 ... -wind.html  
has it all listed, a little different then the booklet but pretty much the same message im trying to get across.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline mjboogie

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by mjboogie

Re: Shocking Discovery in "MICHAEL" Booklet

• on: December 21, 2010, 04:57:58 PM
So what does the song credits tell us? :cry:

Offline Elsa

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Elsa

• on: December 21, 2010, 05:02:41 PM
Yes - Michael Durham Prince.  You can see him in the Special Features of the TII DVD.  
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3667021/

Offline m8ighty

• Hoaxer

• on: December 21, 2010, 05:12:51 PM
Quote from: "mjboogie"
So what does the song credits tell us? :cry:

Well im not sure why they would list it like that if they  wanted to convince us that it is actually michael singing

Online ~Souza~

• Administrator
  • Hoaxer
  • Mrs. SEHF
    • Show only replies by ~Souza~
    • Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators

• on: December 21, 2010, 07:14:40 PM

So he only worked on TII and the new album? Typical.

Offline sandythyme

• Hoaxer
  • Next Stop Wonderland
    • Show only replies by sandythyme

• on: December 21, 2010, 08:44:12 PM
I have been reviewing and reviewing the credits page since last Tuesday and I find myself asking what's going on?  Maybe since some of the songs were only partly finished, they can not give Michael credit as lead vocalist, back up vocals and any vocal.    This whole thing makes no sense to me!   I will say, I am trying  to put the credits page behind me for now and just enjoy Michael.  I really like it a lot.  After a few days rest, I will return to the credits page.  Take care, Love to All

Offline kalispera

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by kalispera

• on: December 21, 2010, 10:14:52 PM
so who gets the money?
WE are here to report all the shit that the mainstream media has ignored.

Offline kalispera

• Hoaxer

• on: December 21, 2010, 10:19:06 PM

Offline jacilovesmichael

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by jacilovesmichael

• on: December 21, 2010, 10:31:48 PM
Ok so who is Michael Durham Prince?????

Why does only one picture of him come up when I google his name for images, and the rest are all Michael Jackson ones?

And this reminds me of the Prince symbol on the "Michael" cover that was removed...  :shock:

And I guess the album is just called "Michael", no last name for a reason?

Lol... just thinking outloud. But seriously who is this guy? A sound alike? Or an actual impersonator? Or this old guy that pops up in google images?

Is this guy an actual person or is it an alias for MJ?

...Or have I lost it?  :)
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

Offline kalispera

• Hoaxer

• on: December 21, 2010, 10:35:27 PM
i'm sure they're all invented.

Offline jacilovesmichael

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by jacilovesmichael

• on: December 21, 2010, 10:37:42 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"

So he only worked on TII and the new album? Typical.

Haha, I call BS on this one. I think that's just a random dude with the name slapped onto it.
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

Offline bec

• Hoaxer
  • Minion Reserve
    • Show only replies by bec
    • Exploring The Hoax

• on: December 21, 2010, 11:34:05 PM
Ooo the plot thickens.

Ok, quick, think back... who has exclusively referred to first name only, "Michael", when debating the authenticity of the vocals in recent past?

Example: "It's all Michael singing on this album, it's all him."

Loopholes, loopholes....

Someone is trying SUPER hard to make this whole new album business look shady and Sony made out to be $ony.
Are you entertained?

Online ~Souza~

• Administrator
  • Hoaxer
  • Mrs. SEHF

• on: December 22, 2010, 03:33:08 AM
Quote from: "bec"
Ooo the plot thickens.

Ok, quick, think back... who has exclusively referred to first name only, "Michael", when debating the authenticity of the vocals in recent past?

Example: "It's all Michael singing on this album, it's all him."

Loopholes, loopholes....

Someone is trying SUPER hard to make this whole new album business look shady and Sony made out to be $ony.

Could be, but I listened to the album a zillion times (because it's the only one NOT packed and I need some music while painting and putting on my wall paper) and I still think it's all MJ even though some vocals do sound a little different.

I think that blondy id suspicious. A random guy, or a prostetic guy, I don't know, but something is up.

Offline bec

• Hoaxer
  • Minion Reserve
    • Show only replies by bec
    • Exploring The Hoax

• on: December 22, 2010, 03:35:32 AM
I agree. I think it's all him too.

But as a theatrical production, meaning this PR campaign, the plot thickens.

You know what I mean?
Are you entertained?

Offline chappie

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by chappie

• on: December 22, 2010, 03:35:58 AM
Always great to sing with my brother..... ;)

Offline MJonmind

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by MJonmind

• on: December 22, 2010, 04:03:32 AM
So strange, but this guy sounds even busier than MJ his "last" year, and nothing relates to MJ.
[attachment=0:h3g4pias]mike2[1].jpg[/attachment:h3g4pias]
Mike Prince, Founder of Shangers Ltd.
Mike Prince has spent more than 35 years of his working life to date in the broadcast television industry having been employed by eight of the British ITV companies in a variety of on-screen and production roles. Over the past 15 years he has gained extensive experience of the international independent production sector. Mike was raised in Birmingham , England , educated at Denstone College , one of Britain 's traditional boarding schools, followed by the Webber Douglas Academy in London where he studied drama and television production.

In the mid-1960s Mike joined Lord Grade's famous ATV broadcast network as a programme researcher, but was soon spotted as a potential on-screen presenter and became, at the time, the youngest network newsreader and programme host in the UK.

ATV was a fine training ground for the entertainment sector, and Mike was lucky to be involved in many different aspects of the industry working for an innovative network that was responsible for high-profile shows like "The Saint" (Roger Moore), "The Prisoner" (Patrick McGoohan), and "The Persuaders" (Tony Curtis). It was Lord Grade who spotted the talent of Jim Henson for international exploitation when he backed The Muppet Show. Mike's involvement in the on-air publicity of the Muppets helped to secure a lasting interest in children's entertainment and the ancillary products that they spawn.

After many years with ATV and freelance assignments with several other UK broadcasters, Mike began the transition to the independent production sector. He quickly became recognised as both a creator of children's intellectual properties and an executive producer involved in the financing, studio production, international programme sales and product merchandising of series. As a producer, Mike has worked on several shows in Canada as well as Scandinavia and the UK .

In 1992 he was one of the two founding directors of Winchester Multimedia Limited, which in due course became a public company and one of the first media groups to be listed on the AIM market in the UK . Through until September 2002 he was an Executive Director of Winchester Entertainment plc where his responsibilities included overseeing the company's television and consumer product merchandising activities.

In the independent production sector, principally with Winchester , Mike's credits include:

Co-creator and Executive Producer of JELLABIES (Fox TV, US, GMTV, UK, Super RTL, Germany) and THE SNOW CHILDREN (YTV Canada, GMTV, TV2) Created THE BIG GARAGE (Learning Channel US, Disney UK and GMTV) and ST. BEAR'S DOLLS HOSPITAL (YTV Canada, GMTV, TV2). Executive Producer for THE WHEELS ON THE BUS and brought THE ADVENTURES OF SHIRLEY HOLMES (BBC, Fox, YTV) to market.

During the 1990s, for 4 years, he managed the worldwide licensing and merchandising of the famous 'LOVE IS…' newspaper cartoon feature. In association with Endemol he co-developed a 'LOVE IS…' game show for international format sales.

In the early part of 2003 Mike developed the concept for Shangers with its sister brands Teaopolis and Princess Teana. Under the corporate umbrella of Shangers Ltd in the UK and Shangers Teaopolis in North America it is the growth of these brands that is now Mike's full time interest and passion.

Mike Prince lives in Oxfordshire , England with his wife Regina and five children.

Mike is spearheading corporate development of Shangers in Europe .

Offline lraving

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by lraving

• on: December 22, 2010, 04:11:13 AM
How about We ask Teddy Rilley about it. Just to see what his answer will be.
Or ask Michaeljackson.com?

L.O.V.E.

Offline nefari

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by nefari

• on: December 22, 2010, 05:44:03 AM
ignore my post thank you
]

Offline friendlikeme81

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by friendlikeme81

• on: December 22, 2010, 07:06:48 AM
kudos to the make-up-artists! That's another good one!  :lol:

[attachment=0:3as7rafb]michael durham prince casket guy comparison.jpg[/attachment:3as7rafb]
Immortality's my game

Online ~Souza~

• Administrator
  • Hoaxer
  • Mrs. SEHF

• on: December 22, 2010, 08:31:39 AM
LOL. So funny how all those suspicious charachters all have the same chocolate brown eyes. I say fork in those Oscars in 2012 Mike!  ALL of them! :lol:

Offline Bee Bee

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Bee Bee

• on: December 22, 2010, 10:45:49 AM
I don't quite get it. Many of the songs don't list anyone for main vocals because anyone would correctly guess the lead vocals belong to the album artist. It's the same with any other album. They list background vocals because they're frequently sung by other artists alongside the actual singer.

It sometimes says "vocals recorded BY", that means they were recorded by them, not sung... Right?

If you'd only come to me, my heart wouldn't be full of sorrow
But now all I can do is hope and pray that you'll come to me
tomorrow

Offline ForstAMoon

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by ForstAMoon

• on: December 22, 2010, 12:02:03 PM
It appears (at least as stated on IMDB) that Michael Durham Prince is connected to Audio 4 Video Company.

http://www.A4VDigital.com/

In November 2009 the studio filed creditor claim:

Jackson Musical Creditor's Claim
11/2/2009 10:10 AM PST by TMZ Staff

Old Man Creditor ... just keeps rollin' along. Yet another Michael Jackson creditor's claim ...

This time Audio 4 Video Digital, Inc. wants $736,502.59 for rented sound recording and audio equipment "in connection with the making of a musical."

Michael is listed as the performer and the producer.

Here's what's interesting: One of the bills lists the start date as 6/9 and the finish date as 6/25 ... the day Jackson died.

MJ's Last Recording - Subject of Creditor's Claim
11/2/2009 10:30 AM PST by TMZ Staff  

We've now learned the basis for the latest creditor's claim against Michael Jackson's estate -- and it could be a goldmine.

As we first reported, Audio 4 Video Digital (A4V Digital, Inc.), filed a creditor's claim for $736,502.59. Sources connected with A4V tell TMZ that Jackson had been recording songs shortly before he died and A4V was working on the music at the time of his death.

An A4V source says the company is a co-owner -- along with the estate -- of the copyright for the sound recordings. This could represent the last work of Michael Jackson -- so good, bad or ugly, it could be the royal jackpot.

We're also told A4V was working with Jackson for years before his death and has a stockpile of recordings that have never been released.

Offline m8ighty

• Hoaxer

• on: December 22, 2010, 01:29:09 PM
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
Ok so who is Michael Durham Prince?????

Why does only one picture of him come up when I google his name for images, and the rest are all Michael Jackson ones?

And this reminds me of the Prince symbol on the "Michael" cover that was removed...  :shock:

And I guess the album is just called "Michael", no last name for a reason?

Lol... just thinking outloud. But seriously who is this guy? A sound alike? Or an actual impersonator? Or this old guy that pops up in google images?

Is this guy an actual person or is it an alias for MJ?

...Or have I lost it?  :)

I like the way you think, you brought up some good points to think about. Personally i love the album, and at times it makes me feel guilty when the thought of it not being MJ himself comes to mind. There has to be a bigger picture to this album........

Offline Datroot

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Datroot

• on: December 22, 2010, 01:46:45 PM
He may be the one who had to finish off the half-recorded vocals by MJ.  IMHO, most of it sounds like MJ to me but I can hear someone else there.

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

Offline ni-co-le

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by ni-co-le

• on: December 22, 2010, 03:02:03 PM
I am also wondering why this album has such a simple name just:: MICHAEL: ,and i thought MJ would pick a more special name for the album.I dont know what to think but i love every song of it and i play it almost everyday ...i am also a big STEVIE WONDER listener / fan .... 8-) I havent read the Booklet yet but i will do it if i have more time...