sugar

Re: HE'S COMING BACK OR NOT? PLS read and SHARE
December 17, 2009, 04:58:58 PM
Michael is a showman and he will come back...he loves the adoration and he has every right to enjoy it. I mean which person starts their career at the age of 5???? I admire him for that.

He once said whilst receiving an award for artist of the millennium that "God gave me the gift of song and the world gave me a chance to be heard...and you aint seen nothing yet! wowwwwwww i fell in love with him all over again :oops:

On a off note people always go on about how he behaved childish and regressed...i mean why don't people also say he was behaving like a mature adult when he was little or he sang the songs like a adult would....i mean they did not find that strange...or maybe he grew up more quicker than normal...but what is normal??? :lol:

link to above quoteYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 17, 2009, 05:00:19 PM
Quote from: "BCorn"
I once got an email from one of his closest friends and he wrote me that Michael is really dead and adviced me to move on.

Okay, I know I said that I would not bother with this stuff anymore, but a friend of mine sent me a link to your post, and I have to respond to this.

If Michael's closet friend sent you an email stating that Michael is really dead and that it is time for you to move on, maybe you should take their advice. :lol:

@BCorn:

Please explain this to me coz i don't get it.... I don't know how long you've been a member here.. But at some point you had to believe that Michael wasn't dead RIGHT????
And then you decided to back away from this... Saying hes dead... I respect your opinion on that... But heres the situation... If you really believe hes dead WTH are you doing here???? We don't need your disrespect at all.. Remember you used to be a believer... We don't want to read all your negative post..

As for the rest of the members in here... If BCorn post again DON'T READ IT...
What are we here for????? RIGHT MICHAEL JACKSON
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Peter Pan
“I wake up from dreams and go "Wow, put this down on paper." The whole thing is strange. You hear the words, everything is right there in front of your face . . .”

December 17, 2009, 05:04:10 PM
Quote from: "Harleyblonde"
@BCorn-if you claim to have an email from a "close friend" of Michael and are not willing to give proof or CANNOT state who it is then please-and I think I can vouch for many, we do not wish to know. Anyone of us could state stuff like that-indeed some have and didn't last long. With all due respect we are sick of these cryptic posts that do not give any proof or any reason for us to belive of their authenticity.
   As for Michael coming back-I am not one of the ones who has been waiting, I think he is alive but I have never thought and cannot think he will return. I have said my reasons in other threads. He cannot return.

Thank you Harley. I never mentioned that his friend told me the truth or I believed in that person or anything else. I don't get why people jump on each other without a reason. All I wanted to do is to learn what you think about his come back. Respect each other people and do NOT jump before you understand what that person is trying to say.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lisap27

December 17, 2009, 05:07:55 PM
this is what i was trying to get at before!!

also if people are gonnas PM each other with facts etc!! how are we to move on!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 17, 2009, 05:09:34 PM
Quote from: "knowhesalive"
Quote from: "BCorn"
I once got an email from one of his closest friends and he wrote me that Michael is really dead and adviced me to move on.

Okay, I know I said that I would not bother with this stuff anymore, but a friend of mine sent me a link to your post, and I have to respond to this.

If Michael's closet friend sent you an email stating that Michael is really dead and that it is time for you to move on, maybe you should take their advice. :lol:

@BCorn:

Please explain this to me coz i don't get it.... I don't know how long you've been a member here.. But at some point you had to believe that Michael wasn't dead RIGHT????
And then you decided to back away from this... Saying hes dead... I respect your opinion on that... But heres the situation... If you really believe hes dead WTH are you doing here???? We don't need your disrespect at all.. Remember you used to be a believer... We don't want to read all your negative post..

As for the rest of the members in here... If BCorn post again DON'T READ IT...
What are we here for????? RIGHT MICHAEL JACKSON

Thank you, very well said. I think she was trying to have fun with me for whatever reason  :roll:  I never mentioned that I believed in Michael's friend email or nothing like that. I don't get why she jumped but WHATEVER ...

Michael is the only reason why we are all here and I will keep on digging till I find what I expect to find. There must an end for all of this. And I will wait till that end. Hope that end brings us Michael back but this is a journey, an adventure and I want to continue this journey with sensitive, smart and loving people.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 17, 2009, 05:12:10 PM
The only way Michael can come back could be if he's in the witness protection program. That would explain how the coroner and the police involved into this. What do you guys think about it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 17, 2009, 05:12:26 PM
Quote from: "LiberianGirl"
Quote from: "Kirsche"
Maybe he's not comin back in the way we think he will...

Maybe he stays in the background doin some movies like he wanted to do..

Otherwise, sometimes I think he will come out of nowhere to see the dumb faces of the journalists when he enters the stage....but I think it's not his style..

I'm still not sure

It would be so great to see the haters' faces  :D

It would be awesome to see their faces.. Oh i wish i could take a picture of all these faces :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Peter Pan
“I wake up from dreams and go "Wow, put this down on paper." The whole thing is strange. You hear the words, everything is right there in front of your face . . .”

December 17, 2009, 05:13:43 PM
The only way Michael can come back could be if he's in the witness protection program. That would explain how the coroner and the police involved into this. What do you guys think about it?

Yah it could work... Good theory
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Peter Pan

December 17, 2009, 05:15:13 PM
The main reason why he will come back are his kids.
"Daddy is on holiday" but not too long, maybe 6 months, December 25 Comeback date....imo  

Why i am almost sure he will come back on 25?? His house was decorated inside and outside with christmas things in summer.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
\'Cause this is thriller, thriller night

December 17, 2009, 05:17:56 PM
Quote from: "KeepTheFaith"
The main reason why he will come back are his kids.
"Daddy is on holiday" but not too long, maybe 6 months, December 25 Comeback date....imo  

Why i am almost sure he will come back on 25?? His house was decorated inside and outside with christmas things in summer.

I think you're talking about the wreaths on the main door. But they have been keeping them since the previous X-Mas because Blankets loves X-Mas. Hope he does come back on 25th tho :) That would be the BEST X-Mas ever! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 17, 2009, 05:18:42 PM
@BCorn-if you claim to have an email from a "close friend" of Michael and are not willing to give proof or CANNOT state who it is then please-and I think I can vouch for many, we do not wish to know. Anyone of us could state stuff like that-indeed some have and didn't last long. With all due respect we are sick of these cryptic posts that do not give any proof or any reason for us to belive of their authenticity.
   As for Michael coming back-I am not one of the ones who has been waiting, I think he is alive but I have never thought and cannot think he will return. I have said my reasons in other threads. He cannot return.

Thank you Harley. I never mentioned that his friend told me the truth or I believed in that person or anything else. I don't get why people jump on each other without a reason. All I wanted to do is to learn what you think about his come back. Respect each other people and do NOT jump before you understand what that person is trying to say.
Well all I can say to this is I am not the only one to suggest this post of yours was very misleading, I answer to what I read and if you have not written in a clear, precise and not misleading way then please do not blame me of being disrespectful. I always post without insults and certainly without innuendo's and claims which obviously the wording of your post would suggest you are perhaps even if intended or not are guilty of. Please do not insult my intelligence, integrity or manners.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

December 17, 2009, 05:21:21 PM
Quote from: "knowhesalive"
Quote from: "Kirsche"
Maybe he's not comin back in the way we think he will...

Maybe he stays in the background doin some movies like he wanted to do..

Otherwise, sometimes I think he will come out of nowhere to see the dumb faces of the journalists when he enters the stage....but I think it's not his style..

I'm still not sure

It would be so great to see the haters' faces  :D

It would be awesome to see their faces.. Oh i wish i could take a picture of all these faces :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Also the un believers' faces  :lol: I love all MJ fans but some of them make me say arrrghhhhhh lol You show them everything but still they don't even believe their own eyes. I just want to say "Yeah I knew it. Didn't I tell you?" to them when he comes back so so much :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 17, 2009, 05:25:57 PM

Well all I can say to this is I am not the only one to suggest this post of yours was very misleading, I answer to what I read and if you have not written in a clear, precise and not misleading way then please do not blame me of being disrespectful. I always post without insults and certainly without innuendo's and claims which obviously the wording of your post would suggest you are perhaps even if intended or not are guilty of. Please do not insult my intelligence, integrity or manners.

Okkayyy everyone is getting weird today. Harley I thanked you there. So why are you getting upset and think that I wrote that intelligence thing to you? Why did you take it personal? Seriously I'm sorry but I really don't get why people are trying to jump on each other today. I didn't mention you there. Pls don't do this. No reason to get it wrong and be upset.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 17, 2009, 05:50:22 PM

I HAVE SAID THE SAME IN ANOTHER THREAD..IT MAKES ALOT OF SENSE. THEY HAVE THE POWER TO FALSIFY ALL THAT.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 17, 2009, 05:54:29 PM
Quote from: "doreentbird"

I HAVE SAID THE SAME IN ANOTHER THREAD..IT MAKES ALOT OF SENSE. THEY HAVE THE POWER TO FALSIFY ALL THAT.

ok so let's think about this theory. If he's in the witness protection program, someone or something has threatened his life which scares me. or he will use the program just as a cover. I mean there's been nothing threatened his life but that's the only way for him to show everything legal and come back.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions