Re: HE'S COMING BACK OR NOT? PLS read and SHARE
December 17, 2009, 06:05:38 PM
Quote from: "LiberianGirl"
Quote from: "doreentbird"
The only way Michael can come back could be if he's in the witness protection program. That would explain how the coroner and the police involved into this. What do you guys think about it?

I HAVE SAID THE SAME IN ANOTHER THREAD..IT MAKES ALOT OF SENSE. THEY HAVE THE POWER TO FALSIFY ALL THAT.

ok so let's think about this theory. If he's in the witness protection program, someone or something has threatened his life which scares me. or he will use the program just as a cover. I mean there's been nothing threatened his life but that's the only way for him to show everything legal and come back.

Whatever has happened, I've always believed Michael hoaxed his death for serious reasons. Whether he went into hiding via witness protection is something I've contemplated too. That would be the most logical and legal way for him to get around faking his death without legal ramifications and probably more acceptance via a return to the world at large. I don't know if that's where he is gone. I don't know if he will comeback either. If it's for a movie like others have suggested, then I guess a comeback will occur.

Whether a comeback will happen or not will depend on the circumstances and reason for this hoax and  whether Michael enjoys the fame or the freedom the most.  Hard one to answer. I hope for now he is just enjoying the freedom away from the glare of cameras in his face and people following him around 24/7.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 17, 2009, 06:11:24 PM
People who gets into the program, gets a new ID, name and a location as far as I know. So Michael can have a brand new name and that makes him to travel easily hmmm And the only way to get out of the program is, the situation that threatens you needs to stop or get caught. Is there someone who knows more about the witness protection program?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 17, 2009, 06:19:15 PM
Why the witness protection? As far as I know it's illegal to fake a death  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

December 17, 2009, 06:23:39 PM
Quote from: "Dancing_Machine"
Why the witness protection? As far as I know it's illegal to fake a death  :?:

it IS illegal and the only way to make it legal is the witness protection program. That's the reason why I thought that he could be in that program. it's my opinion only :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 17, 2009, 09:38:15 PM
Witness protection/relocation is not just for people who have been threatened its also for people who are involved in a dangerous situation that will require a trial and the witness protection pretty much holds you over untill the trial is over or as long as you need protection. I dont know if it would work differently with celebrities since theyre known world wide, but I would doubt it.        We will just have to wait it all out!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
TeLl Em ThAt It\'S HUMAN NATURE!

December 17, 2009, 09:44:35 PM
It's obvious from BCorn email that Michael's "close friend" is not in on the hoax.  Not all his friends are, just certain special ones.  I guess Michael's close friend just ain't that special.

Now, with regards to whether or not we will ever see MJ again....I dunno.  I hope and pray that we do and that one day we learn the truth behind all this.  In terms of, is faking a death illegal, well, Paul McCartney faked his death once and didn't get arrested for it.  I think it is only illegal if you do it for things like getting insurance money.  Did Michael's family cash in on any insurance policies?  From what I know so far, I think they are only divying up $$ that is in his estate, not any insurance policies.  And anyway, with the amount of money MJ has to begin with (and I believe had before his "death"), he has the means and the kahonas to fake his death, return one day, and get away with it.  The only ones who I think would want to see the King jailed is the media, for making them look like the bunch of fools that they are....IMHO.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 17, 2009, 09:45:20 PM
It's obvious from BCorn email that Michael's "close friend" is not in on the hoax.  Not all his friends are, just certain special ones.  I guess Michael's close friend just ain't that special.

Now, with regards to whether or not we will ever see MJ again....I dunno.  I hope and pray that we do and that one day we learn the truth behind all this.  In terms of, is faking a death illegal, well, Paul McCartney faked his death once and didn't get arrested for it.  I think it is only illegal if you do it for things like getting insurance money.  Did Michael's family cash in on any insurance policies?  From what I know so far, I think they are only divying up $$ that is in his estate, not any insurance policies.  And anyway, with the amount of money MJ has to begin with (and I believe had before his "death"), he has the means and the kahonas to fake his death, return one day, and get away with it.  The only ones who I think would want to see the King jailed is the media, for making them look like the bunch of fools that they are....IMHO.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 17, 2009, 09:47:05 PM
Also, California is one of the few states that have their own program, covering crimes not covered by the federal branch.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
TeLl Em ThAt It\'S HUMAN NATURE!

December 17, 2009, 09:48:34 PM
Sorry for the double post.  It told me to review it since more replies occurred.  So, I did and posted and now there are two.  Seeing doubles.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jennie

December 17, 2009, 10:04:14 PM
I'm torn, I kinda think maybe he wont come back cause if he managed to pull this off once why ruin it? I'tl never work twice! :lol:  Someone here said he wasn't in the spotlight anymore but he was still dealing with law suits left and right and because he wasn't in the spotlight much anymore perhaps he didn't think people would dig too much... maybe he was really depressed and clearly not thinking straight on this. :roll:

But most of the time I think nahh!! He's up to something some things are simple in life. First of all, why would he have said in TII "It's an adventure, a great adventure" "I want to take them places they've never been before, show them things they've never seen before" could those statements really have been about Michael having a come back tour? Sounds kinda duh to me... you know Michael still seemed like a down to earth person for stuff like that.

:roll: But really I'm uncertain... when you are emotionnaly involved in something it is hard to see clearly so when I find things are getting too complicated or contradictory to keep up with I always remind myself to come back to basics. You know the more simple things in life, HUMAN NATURE! :geek:

If you're reading this Michael    I LOVE YOU!!! I TRULY DO. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jennie

December 17, 2009, 10:05:23 PM
It's all for love right!?!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jennie

December 17, 2009, 10:11:00 PM
Sorry, this is kinda off topic but does someone here know who BCorn is? Does this BCorn really have contact with a close friend of Michael's and if yes how does anyone know if that friend in question is being truthfull?

I was just wondering... dont know if anyone else was but there's nothing like cold hard facts :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 17, 2009, 10:36:32 PM
I think he's up to something too.There's so many clues,odd things,like he wants us to know he's alive.Many things he said in the TII movie...L.O.V.E..great adventure...the speech he says at the end to the dancers but looking in the camera like his talking to us...all those things make me hope for a comeback,in what way,that I don't know!If he would want just to desapear,and live in the shadow for the rest of his life,I think,we would not be talking about a hoax,we would believe that he's dead.To many screw-ups on purpuse...Maybe it's wishfull thinking for me but I'm keeping the faith ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 17, 2009, 10:43:59 PM
I was watching Moonwalker last night and after watching it again I realized Michael has an ongoing theme with a lot of his videos/short movies. Transformation seems to be the underlying theme.

I.E.:
Moonwalker-transformation into a car, larger than life TRANSFORMER robot, spaceship
Thriller-werewolf, zombie
Ghost-skeleton, giant monster
At the end of these movies he's also resurrected.

He's also known for the disguises and being someone else other than the King of Pop.
So IMO, I think he will return, but not as the King. Maybe he's on a mission to transform his identity, possibly into a director. Or maybe the message of transformation is trying to tell us to change something about ourselves into something positive so we can change the world. I'm not sure and I don't want to ramble on, so we'll just have to wait and see.  :)

L.O.V.E.!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Crescendo

December 17, 2009, 11:07:54 PM

Which one of the hoaxers came back? Elvis (if he really did it), Andy and the rest? Nope, none of them came back. So why would Michael come back? All of his family and friends try to make us believe that he's really dead. Why do they so much insist that he's dead if he will come back in any time? How could Michael make everything legal if he comes back? He had fake death reports and LAPD, coroner etc involved in this. So how could he make it legal?

I have so many thoughts spinning in my head. I will write more later as more as I remember. Pls write and share your thoughts too because I do wonder what you guys think about this. Thank you all for reading and sharing  :)

Well I don't believe Elvis hoaxed his death. Sadly I think he really did pass. But Elvis was not in the spotlight since the age of 5 like Michael was. Elvis' life consisted of other things before fame and stardom. Michael became a star so young that thats all he knew. Which is why the argument that Michael would come back because he wouldn't know what to do with such a boring quiet life out of the spotlight is feasble.

And if Michael hoaxed it and the whole thing with his middle name is a mixup on purpose than it sounds like he would want to come back "in his own time" which is why he allowed the name Joseph to be used instead of Joe because Joe is his real name. So since many of the docs will be invalid with the name Joseph Michael has a way to come back

I don't know I'm still very confused on the middle name thing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions