mjboogie

Re: HE'S COMING BACK OR NOT? PLS read and SHARE
December 17, 2009, 11:24:45 PM
I have to admit. I too, am thinking along the lines of how we all need closure! This has been one hell of a ride since June 25th? Closure. We all need to know exactly what happened even if MJ returns or not. The one thing that I keep thinking as far as him not returning is why? Why go through all of these things to come back? MJ has been in the spotlight all of his life right? I know some are saying the adoration of the fans. But he has had and enjoyed that for many years. If he has hoaxed , then where could he be. I mean this is MJ we are talking about. Recognizable just about anywhere! His kids. MJ would not do the hoax to his children. Legalwise. Even though some are saying his legal issues are few, Would MJ risk it though? After the trials and other mishaps?  How long can you hide when you are one of the most famous people on the planet? Those things I stated are why I feel not. THen, on the other hand, well nobody has even saw a body! Hospital officials speaking has not happened! Clashes of everyone's stories! NO body! James Brown, Elvis, the world saw a body! But MJ not. The inconsistencies are what lead us to believe in the fact that he hoaxed but does it mean he wanted to come out? Maybe he left all of these clues for the true MJ followers to say" Hey I am still here, these are clues to let us know I (MJ) is still here but do not plan on making a comeback. U know? To put us fans at ease. Of course MJ knows the world and media will think of him as deceased. But this (the clues) were left for true MJ fans to grieve his absence but sorta have peace in knowing Yep he is still alive somewhere! We grieve his absence, but rejoice in the fact that he is still here? U follow me? Either way we need closure. The faMILY'S BEHAVIOR IS OFF! idk WHAT TO THINK ANYMORE!!. Witness protection I, mean Marlon does wear that FBI hat. MY biggest thing with this hoax is if we all be realistic where in the heck could MJ hide for sooo long without being caught or recognized. THe media has followed him around for years, bookstores, resteraunts, malls, u know?: Im just saying. :cry:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 17, 2009, 11:32:26 PM
If I were MJ I would not come back, I would enjoy the peace and quiet with my children. But I would love to have a chance to see him again, if he did come back I doubt it would be the way we know him to look like in the past. But who knows the legal stuff is what always gets me, and don't think he would put his kids through more court bs, and possiable jail time ect, but Im not a high paid lawer and don't know all the loop holes out there because there are ALWAYS loop holes in everything! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

Crescendo

December 17, 2009, 11:49:55 PM
I still think that Mj could walk around as himself or in disguise and many would not be the wiser.

The more and more the news reports him to be gone, Michael is a little free-er to walk around in disguise or possibly even himself and only few would know it was him. Many others who would witness him would doubt themselves.
JMO

p.s. i remember when I was younger I was so sure i saw Ben Stein at a shopping I had gone to but no one believed me when I told them simply becuase they thought he wouldnt be here in this town.

Can you imagine a guy who is supposed to be gone being seen somewhere many people would recognize him but then doubt themselves.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 18, 2009, 07:24:35 AM
i think he will come back if he wasnt he wouldnt leave clues for fans that would be giving false hope for no reason. Didnt we establish that the coroner is an actor and so is murray why would a coroner have twitter and murray was in a film! Investigator resigned remember and death certificate not signed so fake no way is that death valid just wouldnt happen in reality! I always thought hed comeback hes the biggest star in the world hes beaten everyone when he comes back the love from the fans will be incredible hell be back just like the old days maybe at neverland since the brothers spoke about it on larry king and ther were enthusiastic werent they? jermaine did a programme on it and in threatenend which was in the movie the man says never neverland thats the place :P  :o  8-)  :lol:  :D  :)  ;)
Love you michael!!!!! :!:  :!:  :!:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 18, 2009, 07:33:13 AM
Im with both of the two theories. This is why Im split. Im 50%/50%. I cant decide... Its really confusing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

December 18, 2009, 07:49:56 AM
Xspeechlessx, the sign language from TII is "With all my heart there is more. I will show myself to you all. Piano games did a youtube video about it. The title of his videos are "Michael Jackson could be still alive." I forget which part. His videos are very interesting and informative.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lady J

December 18, 2009, 08:59:57 AM
This may sound naive, but I think he might come back after Obama settles things like health care or the he might come back in 2012 (I am reffering to the This is it theory of global warming)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

December 18, 2009, 09:16:00 AM
Quote from: "LiberianGirl"
The only way Michael can come back could be if he's in the witness protection program. That would explain how the coroner and the police involved into this. What do you guys think about it?

Yes that's what I think - I don't think he can come back unless the authorities are involved and would take the brunt of any flack he'd receive.  Personally, I don't think there's much point in faking a death unless there is a very important reason - teaching the press a lesson is not a good enough reason and would be regarded as fraud by the Authorities.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

December 18, 2009, 09:19:05 AM
Quote from: "LiberianGirl"
People who gets into the program, gets a new ID, name and a location as far as I know. So Michael can have a brand new name and that makes him to travel easily hmmm And the only way to get out of the program is, the situation that threatens you needs to stop or get caught. Is there someone who knows more about the witness protection program?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

heres the link for the info regarding witness protection program in the US. theres no further info however regarding california law.

I can share what I know but only based on the laws of our country (PHILIPPINES). they can be somehow similar as we pattern our judicial system in the US.

ADMISSION INTO THE PROGRAM- any person who has witnessed or has knowledge or information on the commission of a crime and has testified or is testifying or about to testify before any judicial or quasi judicial body, or before any investigating authority, maybe admitted to the program.
Provided that:

a. the offense in which his testimony will be used is a grave felony as defined under the revised penal code, or its equivalent under special laws.

b. his testimony can be substantially corroborated in its material points.

c. he or any member of his family within the second civil degree of consaguinity or affinity is subjected to threats to his life or bodily injury or there is a likehood that he will be killed, forced, intimidated, harrassed or corrupted to prevent him from testifying or to testify falsely or evasively because or on account of his testimony.

RIGHTS AND BENEFITS

to have a secure housing facility until he has testified or until the threat, intimidation or harrassment disappears or is reduced to a manageable or tolerable level. when the circumstances warrant, the witness shall be entitled to relocation and or change of personal identity at the expense of the program. this right may be extended to any member of the family of the witness within the second level of consanguinity or affinity.
Last Edit: December 18, 2009, 09:27:28 AM by forevermichael
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Datroot

December 18, 2009, 09:25:35 AM
In that case its entirely possible but if he returned, the same threat that made him fake his death in the first place would still be there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

December 18, 2009, 12:29:38 PM
BCorn » Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:37 pm

I once got an email from one of his closest friends and he wrote me that Michael is really dead and adviced me to move on.

Okay, I know I said that I would not bother with this stuff anymore, but a friend of mine sent me a link to your post, and I have to respond to this.

If Michael's closet friend sent you an email stating that Michael is really dead and that it is time for you to move on, maybe you should take their advice.

Bcorn,
if you believe he is dead then why did you come back to the site? You believe you have your answer so why bother?  What proof did this close friend of Michael's have shown you that you now believe he is dead? Did you ask or you just took his word for it? If you know something just share it.  Why do people continue to keep playing silly games? I just don't understand it. If you believe he is gone let it be.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 18, 2009, 06:13:24 PM
Quote from: "mjboogie"
I have to admit. I too, am thinking along the lines of how we all need closure! This has been one hell of a ride since June 25th? Closure. We all need to know exactly what happened even if MJ returns or not. The one thing that I keep thinking as far as him not returning is why? Why go through all of these things to come back? MJ has been in the spotlight all of his life right? I know some are saying the adoration of the fans. But he has had and enjoyed that for many years. If he has hoaxed , then where could he be. I mean this is MJ we are talking about. Recognizable just about anywhere! His kids. MJ would not do the hoax to his children. Legalwise. Even though some are saying his legal issues are few, Would MJ risk it though? After the trials and other mishaps?  How long can you hide when you are one of the most famous people on the planet? Those things I stated are why I feel not. THen, on the other hand, well nobody has even saw a body! Hospital officials speaking has not happened! Clashes of everyone's stories! NO body! James Brown, Elvis, the world saw a body! But MJ not. The inconsistencies are what lead us to believe in the fact that he hoaxed but does it mean he wanted to come out? Maybe he left all of these clues for the true MJ followers to say" Hey I am still here, these are clues to let us know I (MJ) is still here but do not plan on making a comeback. U know? To put us fans at ease. Of course MJ knows the world and media will think of him as deceased. But this (the clues) were left for true MJ fans to grieve his absence but sorta have peace in knowing Yep he is still alive somewhere! We grieve his absence, but rejoice in the fact that he is still here? U follow me? Either way we need closure. The faMILY'S BEHAVIOR IS OFF! idk WHAT TO THINK ANYMORE!!. Witness protection I, mean Marlon does wear that FBI hat. MY biggest thing with this hoax is if we all be realistic where in the heck could MJ hide for sooo long without being caught or recognized. THe media has followed him around for years, bookstores, resteraunts, malls, u know?: Im just saying. :cry:

I think about the same things with you. This is Michael Jakcson, so how could he hide this long? Did he go out in a disguise all the time? On the other hand there're several body doubles, impersonators around. Maybe that was the reason why he used those doubles in TII and in London. Those impersonators go out with their MJ suits. So maybe Michael can go out as himself and people would think that he's just an impersonator :)

And also he used lots of Resurrection themes in TII like the scene in Thriller, the butterflies and his red shirt 77 written on it. 77 means Resurrection. And the things he said like "I need to breath in my own time". These all show there will be a comeback. BUT he might have given all the clues to let the fans know that he's still alive. For us to know the truth and don't be sad. Maybe he gave all the clues just for this. I don't know. I'm 50% on both sides for a comeback.

I also think about what we will do and feel like if he doesn't come back! We will never learn what really happened to him, if he's fine or not, if he's happy or not and even we will never be sure that he's alive! And when I think like that, this sux you know. I want to concentrate on the bright side but I can't help myself. I think these too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 18, 2009, 06:31:39 PM
King of Pop, Rock and Soul is definitely dead . Michael Jackson is alive but we won't be ''noticed'' about this. It's too dangerous and what good? To enter again in the media's mouth???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Truth is like the Sun, You can shut it out for a time, but it ain’t goin’ away”
                 Elvis Presley

December 19, 2009, 07:03:45 AM
Hi, everybody! i am a new member and this is my first post.I think that my english is not as good as i would like but i will do my best. I am a 99% sure that he is alive but i am almost sure that he will not be back. Can you imagine how people that show their pain and admiration for MJ would feel if suddenly one day he appears and say " hello i'm back...I did it just for..."?, I mean imagine the faces of Usher, Beyonce, Madonna, Bono, Stevie Wonder..etc. Do you really think that everybody will forgive him?, well i know i will do, i have already done but...the world will turn against him again. I just hope that he will enjoy his new life and never regret of his choice.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"For what is a man, what has he got?
If not himself, then he has naught.
To say the things he truly feels
And not the words of one who kneels
The record shows I took the blows
And did it my way..."

December 19, 2009, 07:44:20 AM
Quote from: "Loveneverfeltsogood"
Hi, everybody! i am a new member and this is my first post.I think that my english is not as good as i would like but i will do my best. I am a 99% sure that he is alive but i am almost sure that he will not be back. Can you imagine how people that show their pain and admiration for MJ would feel if suddenly one day he appears and say " hello i'm back...I did it just for..."?, I mean imagine the faces of Usher, Beyonce, Madonna, Bono, Stevie Wonder..etc. Do you really think that everybody will forgive him?, well i know i will do, i have already done but...the world will turn against him again. I just hope that he will enjoy his new life and never regret of his choice.
Hi and a very warm welcome. Your English is excellent and you have written a very good post which I agree with 100%. I cannot think for one minute that he will come back, apart from the legal inplications he would be hated so much that the ordeal he went through in 05 will have seemed like a rehearsal. Just seems to me some members want a return and have convinced themselves he cannot stay away and he loved to perform etc but they are forgetting that he is now 51 years old and most people retire at not much older, how long could he have gone on performing like he did? especially with arthiritis, his best days have gone and he had the sense to know that. At around the time of Thriller he was at the very peak of his career and indeed if he hadn't "died" he would never ever duplicate those times when he was at the very top of the whole pop world. No-one has ever reached such stardom and adoration and never will again and he knew it. Sorry to say it but I hope he doesn't come back, I hope he doesn't ever have to put up with the hate and ridicule he has had to endure for years now. I think those who are insisting he will be back and convincing themselves are not thinking of Michaels best interests, in fact it is selfish to expect him to be back. And don't forget what you all want may not be the same thing that Michael wants. I think 45 years of not being able to do anything at all without it reported in the press etc is quite enough for anyone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions