Re: HE'S COMING BACK OR NOT? PLS read and SHARE
December 19, 2009, 05:02:48 PM
Quote from: "Harleyblonde"
I have been saying this for a long time-who wants to be an old fogey has been? I said exactly the same months ago but I was ignored and still members posted that he could not "not" perform etc. It is a better way than just retire-the paps would always be seeking him out and he could not live the rest of his years in the comfort and lifestyle he has always known forever without a great income every year. Elvis has made more since his death than ever when he was alive and Michael knew this. I cannot somehow visualise Michael walking round the local supermarket in disguise doing the weeks shop counting if he had enough money.

Exactly. I agree with you on this completely. Im not saying Michael is that shallow that shopping groceries and going to K Mart or ASDA, driving his own car and picking up his children from public school would be beneath him. It's just that this would never be possible for him to do in peace anyways. No matter if he retired, everyone would haunt him. Paparazzi would snap pics of the retired old singer who is growing old and saggy and diehard stalker fans would chase him and demand a comeback. He would not be able to live a normal life anyway. If everyone thinks he is dead, he can retire and live a normal life without peoples attention and demands.

Like Marlon said: Maybe now Michael, they will leave you alone.

I never understood the meaning of what he said at the memorial, but I think I do now. I know exactly what he was implying now.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

December 19, 2009, 05:13:45 PM
Quote from: "PinkTopaz"
Quote from: "LiberianGirl"
Harley when I use the word "comeback" I never mention him to come back to the stage and give concerts. No. I mean if he announce that he's alive and keep on living his life. That's what I mean with a come back. I personally don't expect him to give concerts or extra performances. I just want him to be happy and safe. But it would be so hard for all of us if we don't hear anything from him now on. We can never be sure of if he is fine or not, if he's alive or not. That's what I'm talking about and that's what I mean with a come back :)

Boy, your thoughts there sound like mine! He's got important things to say, I believe, read my other post.
Yes, I see what you are saying and it has and will I think continue to be hard for us all. We would like some sort of assurance that he is indeed alive and safe but unfortunately if he  does manage to get this message across properly life for him wouldn't be worth living- I don't mean so called obscure "clues" like on his kids T-shirts, MJ masquerading as Dave Dave or Blonde lady or clues in numbers or paintings which I think are far too far fetched and if many believed in them wholeheartedly 100% they would not feel the need to be on this forum any longer as they will have had closure. What i mean is good solid word from Michael-like you say a sort of comeback but this is really quite impossible, I bet for every staunch fan like us there will be another 20 or 30 or even more ready to rip him apart. He's been trying to say important things for years, he has been a great donater to charities etc. He has said all he has to say so why should he come back to be slaughtered even more than he was at the time of the court case. Believe me if word and proof got out that he was alive do you honestly think the papers headlines be about his "message", about what he had to say to the world? Not a hope in hell!! Wacko Jacko backo and even worse! We have to be brave and consider what I think to be the inevitable that it is not feasable nor logical to come back or give any "proof" that he is alive-it would be catastrophic for him.

I do agree with you about the media part and lmao for Wacko Jacko backo  :lol:
I think the same thing BUT it depends on how he comes back. Don't you think? If he's in the witness protection program and if he explains the dangerous situation he was in, people and the media wouldn't jump on him so harsh. Of course they're going to be rude again but it would be smoother if he comes back with a witness protection program.

I was trying to make sure that you understand what I wanted to mean with a comeback :)

Actually I'm pretty sure that he's alive. I mean I'm almost convinced that he's alive but I can not get enough lol  I want to learn more and more lol :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 19, 2009, 05:17:51 PM
Quote from: "DontBelieveTheHype"
I dont want Michael to come back just to perform and stuff... In my belief I want Michael to come back because I think we all want an explaination. Its the unknown thats killing me. Wanting to know why he did this. I too am very afraid he will be more hated than loved if he comes back.

I spoke to a NON-MJ fan close friend of mine. She said she also believes Michael is alive but she thinks he did it because he didn't want his career to fade out and be a has-been. She thinks he did it because he wanted to end his title as the King Of Pop at the height of his career so people would remember him as a memorable legend and not as a fading star. I think she has good a point and plausible theory for not even being a fan. And if he did it for that reason then I think he will never come back as the Michael we knew him.

Michael invited us to his heart and to his soul, he shared his music and passion with us and we demanded more and more. Michael opened up the door to his legacy for us so its not so hard to understand why it stings a little after he closed it up. I knew who Michael was before I even knew who my biological father was. I grew up with him, we all did. This is why most of us are demanding answers, we are missing a big part of our heart. I know it may sound selfish, but this can be hard for some people to digest. Especially me. I think we all deep inside already know the answer to why he needed to do this because he is also a private person who needs his private life and we only knew his public life.. But I guess its the feeling of being abandoned by someone we loved so deeply throughout our entire lives. At least I feel this way.

That's very logical.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 19, 2009, 05:34:43 PM
@LiberianGirl, yes I agree with you there and I do believe if he was in danger for his life and if this was the case and it was a witness protection thing then yes he can come back BUT when and will it be ever safe for him to return? Obviously it is not just one or two guys who he felt he was in danger from and more than likely an group or organisation and if if a few are brought to justice and proven to be a threat to Michael and corrupt how do we know there are not many? The corrupt usually have very many on their side so is quite possible Michael could always be in danger as he will have made them a laughing stock of the whole corrupt "underworld" and got the better of them/made them look like idiots.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

December 19, 2009, 05:42:06 PM
@LiberianGirl, yes I agree with you there and I do believe if he was in danger for his life and if this was the case and it was a witness protection thing then yes he can come back BUT when and will it be ever safe for him to return? Obviously it is not just one or two guys who he felt he was in danger from and more than likely an group or organisation and if if a few are brought to justice and proven to be a threat to Michael and corrupt how do we know there are not many? The corrupt usually have very many on their side so is quite possible Michael could always be in danger as he will have made them a laughing stock of the whole corrupt "underworld" and got the better of them/made them look like idiots.

I agree. I've always thought why he decided to get into the protection program (if he's really into that of course). I mean he was in danger always. illuminati wasn't a threat to him lately only, they have been a threat to him always. the reason why he got into the program is important. I aslo think if he used illuminati threat to make a better comeback and to make people open their eyes and not believe in the media trash, make a better world and many more I'm sure that he did this whole thing for several reasons. It's not the illuminati threat only. That's my opinion  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 19, 2009, 06:05:28 PM
For me Michael could nerver be a has-been.Some artist has been around for a long time and they just reinvented themself and matures with their style and age(hope you understand what I mean).I think 50 years old,your far from beeing finish,not an artist of that caliber.Look a Madonna,Bon jovi,Sting just to name a few, keep doing real good music.So if Michael would come back,he has plenty to offer still,just maybe in a differnt style.If he does not comeback,to me ,it doesn't have nothing to do about  wanting to leave to not get old in front of the world,afraid of desapointing us,or beeing a fadded star.It's for other reasons that I don't know.I have also a hard time,if he never come back,with the children living this hoax for the rest of his life but if he does,it's for very good reasons.I trust him.Hope I'm not beeing rude,that's not my intention :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 19, 2009, 06:21:55 PM
AnnieIsNotOK, you're not rude at all. This is a place for all angles of discussion. Thanks for your opinion and I do agree with you too. Infact, I agree with all of you. Thats why Im so torn in what to believe in.  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

December 19, 2009, 07:01:32 PM
AnnieIsNotOK, you're not rude at all. This is a place for all angles of discussion. Thanks for your opinion and I do agree with you too. Infact, I agree with all of you. Thats why Im so torn in what to believe in.  :(

That's what I feel exactly right now. I've just watched a video and it hit my face. I always thought that London 02 guy was an impersonator but now I'm convinced that he was Michael himself. I was so sure about that but now I understand that I was wrong and having bad feelings about it.

Anyways, would you like to hit me on the face with a wet fish or a big pillow?  lol That was helpful the previos day so it can work out now too lol  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 19, 2009, 07:30:49 PM
He's may not come back because he's free for the first time in his life. Pls read my other post.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 20, 2009, 03:24:09 PM by LiberianGirl
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
December 19, 2009, 09:22:41 PM
I truly believe that if Michael is alive,( I believe that he is) that he will definitely come back! It doesn't make sense otherwise. Why would he go to all the trouble of leaving so many "clues" for us if he didn't plan on coming back? If he wanted to "die" and be gone forever, then he wouldn't have left any clues for us...common sense. Michael would never stay away from his children forever and he wouldn't have "un-masked" them just prior to his "death" if he didn't plan on coming back, he would have kept them hidden. Michael thought long and hard about all of this. Remember Michael has an important message for the whole world and this was the only way he could get his message out to the masses, but he will come back and together we will all Heal the world!

Also...we can't forget that Michael wanted to do something innovated with "film" and we know that he was working on the "dome project" before his untimely "death", but we have never seen the 3D film yet so I believe he will come back and we will see Michael"s film creation in all its glory. I've said this before and I still believe it to be true, that "This Is It" was just a 2hr "Trailer" for what is yet to come when Michael makes his return, otherwise they would have shown a lot more footage of Michaels 3D re-makes of Thriller, Smooth Criminal and Earth song. I believe that he has something Major in the works for us, a "concert film extravaganza" that can be seen by the world without him having to actually tour!  I also believe that Michael was "behind the camera" so to speak, for the "memorial" the "funeral" and probably the "Jack5on Family Dynasty" reality show as well. That would certainly be "Innovated"! This is just my opinion of course, but it makes total sense to me.
For me there are just too many "unanswered questions" and too many "coincidences" and inconsistencies in all the stories pertaining to Michael really being "dead" and until I have 100% proof otherwise, I firmly believe that Michael is alive and well and that he has something "Monumental" in store for us when he returns!
Hurry back Michael...I love you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 19, 2009, 09:29:52 PM
Quote from: "PinkTopaz"
Quote from: "LiberianGirl"
I also think about what we will do and feel like if he doesn't come back! We will never learn what really happened to him, if he's fine or not, if he's happy or not and even we will never be sure that he's alive! And when I think like that, this sux you know. I want to concentrate on the bright side but I can't help myself. I think these too.

I agree with you on that..But I also I think that MJ is stronger than we give him credit for, and I think a comeback is very possible. Whatever the media throws at him, he can handle. Besides, when you really think about it, all they can't really blame him or ridicule him about anything! What he's done is an astounding work of genius, just like his career, you can't deny that. I'm sure the media won't be entirely coddling and mushy about it, they'll want answers or whatever but MJ will provide them- I also have a feeling that if he does come back he will abandon at least some of that "shy enigma" persona and act more like he did at the O2 announcement. I think he'll want to let the strength and maturity he's gained since the trial shine through. I mean, when I saw that Geraldo interview he seemed so confident, not weak or scared at all! I think that may have been why he acted that way at the O2, like a preview of his new attitude. I think that he has many, many important things to say and do- if he said he believes in that 2012 thing in TII, that "we only have 4 years", I think he's more concerned about the planet than we know and wants to do something- BIG- in order to get people to take him seriously again. Think about it- "death" has "redeemed" him in a LOT of people's eyes and proven his genius, just as Thriller did. If he comes back, they'll be rabid to hear what he has to say! (Come on, haters, they know they will too, even if they say otherwise!  :D )
Here's my post for ya, LG.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 19, 2009, 09:35:05 PM
Quote from: "AnnieIsNotOK"
For me Michael could nerver be a has-been.Some artist has been around for a long time and they just reinvented themself and matures with their style and age(hope you understand what I mean).I think 50 years old,your far from beeing finish,not an artist of that caliber.Look a Madonna,Bon jovi,Sting just to name a few, keep doing real good music.So if Michael would come back,he has plenty to offer still,just maybe in a differnt style.If he does not comeback,to me ,it doesn't have nothing to do about  wanting to leave to not get old in front of the world,afraid of desapointing us,or beeing a fadded star.It's for other reasons that I don't know.I have also a hard time,if he never come back,with the children living this hoax for the rest of his life but if he does,it's for very good reasons.I trust him.Hope I'm not beeing rude,that's not my intention :oops:

Oh my, I feel the same- Michael is incapable of being a has-been! My favorite rock band is the Red Hot Chili Peppers- they started out in the Thriller era and only two years ago they swept the Grammys. They're by no means has-beens! I, too, would understand if he doesn't come back, but I just hope I would survive to old age never knowing for sure what happened to him.. :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Crescendo

December 20, 2009, 12:14:55 AM

Exactly. I agree with you on this completely. Im not saying Michael is that shallow that shopping groceries and going to K Mart or ASDA, driving his own car and picking up his children from public school would be beneath him. It's just that this would never be possible for him to do in peace anyways. No matter if he retired, everyone would haunt him. Paparazzi would snap pics of the retired old singer who is growing old and saggy and diehard stalker fans would chase him and demand a comeback. He would not be able to live a normal life anyway. If everyone thinks he is dead, he can retire and live a normal life without peoples attention and demands.

Like Marlon said: Maybe now Michael, they will leave you alone.

I never understood the meaning of what he said at the memorial, but I think I do now. I know exactly what he was implying now.

Very nicely said. I say that becuase maybe Michael thought of himself as not as good as he used to.
In my opinion and I'm sure in the opinion of TONS of others, Michael could still break womens hearts with his masculine good looks, marvellous voice and awesome dance moves which still put younger dancers to shame. but to him maybe he thought he wasnt what he "used to be" so he wanted to leave the spotlight.

but wouldnt that mean he will not come back?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 20, 2009, 01:13:03 AM
Quote from: "mjj4ever777"
I truly believe that if Michael is alive,( I believe that he is) that he will definitely come back! It doesn't make sense otherwise. Why would he go to all the trouble of leaving so many "clues" for us if he didn't plan on coming back? If he wanted to "die" and be gone forever, then he wouldn't have left any clues for us...common sense. Michael would never stay away from his children forever and he wouldn't have "un-masked" them just prior to his "death" if he didn't plan on coming back, he would have kept them hidden. Michael thought long and hard about all of this. Remember Michael has an important message for the whole world and this was the only way he could get his message out to the masses, but he will come back and together we will all Heal the world!

Also...we can't forget that Michael wanted to do something innovated with "film" and we know that he was working on the "dome project" before his untimely "death", but we have never seen the 3D film yet so I believe he will come back and we will see Michael"s film creation in all its glory. I've said this before and I still believe it to be true, that "This Is It" was just a 2hr "Trailer" for what is yet to come when Michael makes his return, otherwise they would have shown a lot more footage of Michaels 3D re-makes of Thriller, Smooth Criminal and Earth song. I believe that he has something Major in the works for us, a "concert film extravaganza" that can be seen by the world without him having to actually tour!  I also believe that Michael was "behind the camera" so to speak, for the "memorial" the "funeral" and probably the "Jack5on Family Dynasty" reality show as well. That would certainly be "Innovated"! This is just my opinion of course, but it makes total sense to me.
For me there are just too many "unanswered questions" and too many "coincidences" and inconsistencies in all the stories pertaining to Michael really being "dead" and until I have 100% proof otherwise, I firmly believe that Michael is alive and well and that he has something "Monumental" in store for us when he returns!
Hurry back Michael...I love you!

YOU took the words right out of my mouth!! A while ago someone mentioned ..actually I think it might have been jacksonologist that said if Michael was goint to "die" and never return he could have come up with something that would make it final  and with no quesions.

His children, this is a big part to  me. Why reveal them then? How can you expect them to hide this for the rest of their lives. Thats the part that keeps me thinking about a return of some sort. I don't think any parent would ask that of their children, for them to live like that, he wanted as much normalcy as possible. JMO
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MAKE THAT CHANGE!!

December 20, 2009, 03:38:41 AM
Again and again, I agree with all of your responces.  :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions