Re: HE'S COMING BACK OR NOT? PLS read and SHARE
December 20, 2009, 08:15:23 AM
I have a few things to say, but i think you wont like to hear it at all. It`s just my opinion and maybe i don`t know MJ as well as you. First: Mj is not a saint neither an angel, he is just a man, why do i say this? because i think that money is the main reason for the hoax(not the only one): he has 3 children, a father, a mother and a lot of brothers and all of them depends financially of him.Second: if he will retire without doing a big last apperance, telling the world that he was preparing such a big concert and getting back the attention of the people he would just be forgotten, but now he has cleared his image and his name, he is adored again and he has become a legend like Elvis, James dean...he will always be remembered like a great artist, still young enough for dancing and singing and in my opinion still very good looking.And the last point is: do you really think he was in danger? why? the last few years he was doing nothing, away for the media, i know that he said it in many occasions but i think it was just an intend to get attention. I know that what i have just said is not good but ...come on! he is just a human being and i don't blame him for doing those things, i am not telling you that he is not charitable, humanitarian, loving and a very good person, for sure that he is, but remeber that he is also a very good businessman and he always knew how to promote his career and how to manage and manipulate the music and media industry( and why not to say...the audience).I would like to say as well that makes me so happy that he finally get the respect and admiration that he deserves.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"For what is a man, what has he got?
If not himself, then he has naught.
To say the things he truly feels
And not the words of one who kneels
The record shows I took the blows
And did it my way..."

December 20, 2009, 10:05:20 AM
Loveneverfeltsogood, I agree with you also. Since the beginning I thought he did this for the sake of money. Some might not agree with me but Michael was in dept and everyone knows youre worth more dead than alive and the movie made millions and faking your death sadly is a great way to make PR for yourself.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

December 20, 2009, 10:19:04 AM
Implying there's no comeback,I'm questionning the "he's free now" ...I'm thinking,how can he be free,because he is the most well known face on earth,so he really would have to hide very well,no more contacts but only with VERY FEW trusting poeple,no more traveling with his children,no more shopping(wich he loves)no more much of anything...how can that equal to freedom...sounds more like prison for me but I'd like to know your thoughts about that please.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 20, 2009, 10:30:07 AM
hello all, i just registered and this is my first post here.  :roll:

i don't think there would be much reasons for him NOT to come back. whenever i think about it i only get the reasons for him to come back. the only thing that makes me wonder that none of the hoaxers came back ever. i know that should not be a strong reason to talk about for not Michael not coming back but just the thought that Elvis and others didn't come back, my mind starts asking me "why on earth would Michael Jackson come back then???"

but, Michael DID leave so many clues (also in the movie which i sometime think was made only to tell us that he is alive and will be back)! i wasn't even born when Elvis died so i'm not so expert in the hoax theories about his death. i don't know if except the strange things that didn't add up (such as his DC which had the wrong date of death), if there was anything that we can call "clues". clues are things that someone gives you in the purpose for you to find it out! Michael gave us clues! the "s" in "pains" at the memorial, lots of clues in the TII movie, songs like threatened, morphine and xscape are clear proofs and not just things that we can doubt on. i hope i'm being able to make you understand what i want to say! :?

as i just said above, when someone wants you to know the truth they give you hints like "ok this is a hint now you guess..." Michael gave us hints like that. SO, WHY would Michael give us hints and clues if he doesn't want to come back??? wouldn't it be more sensible to fake his death and giving us no idea of what actually happened? cause believing he is alive, we will have to spend the rest our lives and he won't come back (which i never hope will be), it will only increase our pain(s) and there would be people who already call us psychos for believing he's alive trying to make our lives hell! i don't know if Michael would have thought about it like this though, but i really don't think he would have given us the clues if he didn't have plans to come back.

reasons why he could come back :
1. the children, he can't live all his life away from his children,
2. if he wanted to escape (as we are told in his lyrics), he can't really escape faking his death. he can't go out without disguise. so in my opinion he could enjoy this life for awhile, but not forever.
3. the clues i was talking about
4. especially the after credits part in TII (where he says he'll come back and BAM!)
 i can't recall all the reasons at this moment i will repost if i remember.

reasons why he could not come back :
1. elvis didn't. he followed elvis.
Last Edit: December 21, 2009, 10:55:27 AM by farhatmjj
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

December 20, 2009, 10:44:46 AM
Quote from: "AnnieIsNotOK"
Implying there's no comeback,I'm questionning the "he's free now" ...I'm thinking,how can he be free,because he is the most well known face on earth,so he really would have to hide very well,no more contacts but only with VERY FEW trusting poeple,no more traveling with his children,no more shopping(wich he loves)no more much of anything...how can that equal to freedom...sounds more like prison for me but I'd like to know your thoughts about that please.

He just has to wait one maybe two years and then nobody will be looking for him( nobody but us  :lol: ).He just has to change a few things of his look, put on some weight, tint his hair or use different wigs, no make up... you know what i mean, no more look like the king of pop and, do you think that somebody will recognize him? even us are not sure if was him the one that appears in TII or was an impersonator, and i am sure that he will find the way to be with hes kids, maybe in few months they hire a new bodyguard...who knows!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"For what is a man, what has he got?
If not himself, then he has naught.
To say the things he truly feels
And not the words of one who kneels
The record shows I took the blows
And did it my way..."

December 20, 2009, 11:15:46 AM
Quote from: "Loveneverfeltsogood"
Quote from: "AnnieIsNotOK"

He just has to wait one maybe two years and then nobody will be looking for him( nobody but us  :lol: ).He just has to change a few things of his look, put on some weight, tint his hair or use different wigs, no make up... you know what i mean, no more look like the king of pop and, do you think that somebody will recognize him? even us are not sure if was him the one that appears in TII or was an impersonator, and i am sure that he will find the way to be with hes kids, maybe in few months they hire a new bodyguard...who knows!

Well,to change his wig.ok...no make-up hummm(He has some permanent make up)...gain some weight...well(it would have to be a lot)...He would have to do more than this to be unrecognize...About the way he walks,talks...And yes he would managed to be with his children(but in the hidding)...but hire new body guards???How can this be unoticed...the children with new body guards with  a fat guy,with permanent make-up,and a blond curly wig...Sorry but I still questionning the freedom thing ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 20, 2009, 11:20:01 AM
Quote from: "Loveneverfeltsogood"
I have a few things to say, but i think you wont like to hear it at all. It`s just my opinion and maybe i don`t know MJ as well as you. First: Mj is not a saint neither an angel, he is just a man, why do i say this? because i think that money is the main reason for the hoax(not the only one): he has 3 children, a father, a mother and a lot of brothers and all of them depends financially of him.Second: if he will retire without doing a big last apperance, telling the world that he was preparing such a big concert and getting back the attention of the people he would just be forgotten, but now he has cleared his image and his name, he is adored again and he has become a legend like Elvis, James dean...he will always be remembered like a great artist, still young enough for dancing and singing and in my opinion still very good looking.And the last point is: do you really think he was in danger? why? the last few years he was doing nothing, away for the media, i know that he said it in many occasions but i think it was just an intend to get attention. I know that what i have just said is not good but ...come on! he is just a human being and i don't blame him for doing those things, i am not telling you that he is not charitable, humanitarian, loving and a very good person, for sure that he is, but remeber that he is also a very good businessman and he always knew how to promote his career and how to manage and manipulate the music and media industry( and why not to say...the audience).I would like to say as well that makes me so happy that he finally get the respect and admiration that he deserves.
I agree with the above, have always thought that money was a part of it. No matter how rich you are if you carry on living the lifestyle Michael did, which includes great donations to charities, subsidising his Mother etc and his lavish lifestyle and expenditure and not doing anything for years the money is soon going to run out. This is a great post that has recognised Michael as a real person and not a saint to be put on a pedestal and some members will not even consider that he was extravagant and loved spending money and always think he couldn't do this to his fans and not return Where were all his fans during the court case? by the end of it they had dwindled to a handful to be there supporting him. He was a good decent man, with more goodness than you will see in most but a man-not an arch angel, not a super being. He has done this for himself and his family and to come back would be insane. Every hoax in the world ever has been for money!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
December 20, 2009, 01:23:14 PM
Ok...If Michael wanted to "disappear" for good then why didn't he do it during the last few years when he was out of the public eye? It doesn't make sense that he would put himself back in the spotlight , by announcing a comeback tour, only to "die" and disappear for good! He could have done that a lot easier during the last few years wehn we didn't hear about him, but no, he waited until the whole world was watching!? Michael is a GENIUS and he left us too many clues...he has a much bigger plan for us!

I'm 47yrs old and for those of you who think Michael was too "old" for a comeback, I beg to differ. I have 6 children and a grandaughter, yet I feel like I'm a 20yr old inside, so don't let Michael's age fool you..he isn't too old!!

Also I was around when Elvis died and the whole "Elvis sightings" thing was totally different. We have footage of Elvis drugged out on stage during performances, so his death by "overdose" wasn't such a surprise and he didn't leave "clues" like Michael has, saying that his death was a "hoax".

Michael's "death" had "hoax" written all over it! There isn't one solid piece of evidence to say that Michael is really "dead"...if there was, I'm sure we wouldn't be here discussing this...would we? We must remember that Michael is very passionate about getting his "message" out to the masses and we didn't listen before so he had to do something drastic to make us listen...I know that this time "I" listened! Did you?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 20, 2009, 03:30:11 PM
Guys I thought about something a little bit different than these but I need to make a new post because I have to ask a question and according to its answer I will write what I think about the comeback :) Btw I agree with you all somehow lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 20, 2009, 03:49:25 PM
Pls read this post and tell me what you think :)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 21, 2009, 08:54:47 PM
Unreleased song of Michael Jackson. Another clue to me for a come back ;) :D

To Bliss I return!!!

Are You Listening ? (written by Michael Jackson)

Who am I?
Who are you?
Where did we come from?
Where are we going?
Whats it all about?
Do you have the answers?
Immortalitys my game
From Bliss I came
In Bliss I am sustained
To Bliss I return

If you dont know it now
Its a shame
Are you listening?
This body of mine
Is a flux of energy
In the river of time
Eons pass, ages come and go
I appear and disappear
Playing hide-and-seek
In the twinkling of an eye
I am the particle
I am the wave
Whirling at lightning speed
I am the fluctuation
That takes the lead
I am the Prince
I am the Knave
I am the doing
That is the deed
I am the galaxy, the void of space
In the Milky Way
I am the craze
I am the thinker, the thinking, the thought
I am the seeker, the seeking, the sought
I am the dewdrop, the sunshine, the storm
I am the phenomenon, the field, the form
I am the desert, the ocean, the sky
I am the Primeval Self
In you and I
Pure unbounded consciousness
Truth, existence, Bliss am I
In infinite expressions I come and go
Playing hide-and-seek
But immortalitys my game
Eons pass
Deep inside
I remain
Ever the same
From Bliss I came
In Bliss I am sustained
Join me in my dance
Please join me now
If you forget yourself
Youll never know how
This game is played
In the ocean bed of Eternity
Stop this agony of wishing
Play it out
Dont think, dont hesitate
Curving back within yourself
Just create just create
Immortalitys my game
From Bliss I came
In Bliss Im sustained
To Bliss I return
If you dont know it now
Its a shame
Are you listening?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 03:09:39 AM
Quote from: "LiberianGirl"
Unreleased song of Michael Jackson. Another clue to me for a come back ;) :D

To Bliss I return!!!

Are You Listening ? (written by Michael Jackson)

Who am I?
Who are you?
Where did we come from?
Where are we going?
Whats it all about?
Do you have the answers?
Immortalitys my game
From Bliss I came
In Bliss I am sustained
To Bliss I return

If you dont know it now
Its a shame
Are you listening?
This body of mine
Is a flux of energy
In the river of time
Eons pass, ages come and go
I appear and disappear
Playing hide-and-seek
I am the particle
I am the wave
Whirling at lightning speed
I am the fluctuation
That takes the lead
I am the Prince
I am the Knave
I am the doing
That is the deed
I am the galaxy, the void of space
In the Milky Way
I am the craze
I am the thinker, the thinking, the thought
I am the seeker, the seeking, the sought
I am the dewdrop, the sunshine, the storm
I am the phenomenon, the field, the form
I am the desert, the ocean, the sky
I am the Primeval Self
In you and I
Pure unbounded consciousness
Truth, existence, Bliss am I
In infinite expressions I come and go
Playing hide-and-seek
But immortalitys my game
Eons pass
Deep inside
I remain
Ever the same
From Bliss I came
In Bliss I am sustained
Join me in my dance
Please join me now
If you forget yourself
Youll never know how
This game is played
In the ocean bed of Eternity
Stop this agony of wishing
Play it out
Dont think, dont hesitate
Curving back within yourself
Just create just create
Immortalitys my game
From Bliss I came
In Bliss Im sustained
To Bliss I return
If you dont know it now
Its a shame
Are you listening?

where can i get this song???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

December 22, 2009, 05:28:55 AM
Its not actually a recorded song. Its a ''poem'' from his book DANCING THE DREAM.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

December 22, 2009, 05:57:20 AM
I think Michael will come back, what would be the point in doing all this to not return?? i mean he will not heal the world by staying away, and i believe this is what some of this hoax is all about. He will also be more powerful when he returns and he knows this, his message will certainly be heard!!  :o  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
With Such Confusions Dont It Make You Wanna Scream!!

December 22, 2009, 10:39:22 AM
Quote from: "DontBelieveTheHype"
Its not actually a recorded song. Its a ''poem'' from his book DANCING THE DREAM.
thanks  :) i thought it sounded more like a poem.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions