Its her

Re: Why does MJ want low numbers for the hoax?
December 31, 2010, 05:51:49 PM
Quote from: "Its her"
@ TheRunningGirl

Hi, thank you for correcting me about the middle initial "D". I do see that on the links you provided...(just scratching my head with profound paranoia, right now :shock:  :?  :lol: ) because I KNOW I saw an "E" there, for the middle initial months and months and months ago!  :o You are the second person to point out the "D" (1st one was also in the open forum somewhere, I read just last week. I skipped over it, thinking it was a typo. :oops: ), so I believe you. It is just strange to me, not that I  :o  ;) could be so mistaken, but that the person who posted about redistribution of the spaces in the name, to make it say, "Times I m Kin", saw the "E" as well....  I am going to look later today, at my archived stuff of the STUDY site, to see if I can determine where I got the "E". The guy ought to know his own name, so, maybe he's got big hands and mis-keyed once. Or he is a fictional character of MJ's and that mad PuppetMaster has gone and  :roll: tweaked his own puppet's middle intitial to DRIVE me mad. (yeah, he has time to even consider that :roll:  :lol:  :lol: )  I'll say so if it is an "E" in my copies, or a "D" after all. Just weird.

Well...I maddeningly can't find any Tim E. Simkins in the stuff I've saved. But, during all of 2009 and part of early 2010, I was using a computer I didn't own, and printed any lengthy reads, to read later. That stuff is packed away, for now, and I kind of don't want to get into storage only to find, most likely, more Tim D. So Tim D. Simkins, it is. It's just bizarre. :?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions