777Topic starter

MJ will return in 9 days?
December 23, 2010, 03:46:12 AM
Hello,

I just read on the Dodo's page that MJ will return and that it has been announced. Does anybody know more about this?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”

MJonmind

Re: MJ will return in 9 days?
December 23, 2010, 04:08:14 AM
Then you're announcing a link between the thread on Ditty's tweet about his New Year's Luxor hotel party and maybe (MJ) 9 day return, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   and the thread on Dodo,  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Very interesting! 8-)  Is it confirmation or is it games. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefari

December 23, 2010, 04:29:09 AM
Not getting my hopes up but 50 cent did say 2010 Thriller and it made me wonder how in the heck could MJ return in 2010 as time is running out fast. "Can't make it Another Day" :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

December 23, 2010, 11:29:13 AM
Anything is possible.  I'm trying not to get my hopes up.  But then there are so many "coincidences", like the tweets.  And Oprah's new advertisement for OWN: "This is it. This is the moment". Does that remind you of anyone?
The launch of her new network is january 1st.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

bec

December 23, 2010, 11:35:07 AM
No. We have to do the Murray thing.

Nothing's over til we get through Murray.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

December 23, 2010, 03:03:24 PM
Quote from: "bec"

Great point, Bec! But what if we just flip that concept upside down? Maybe Murray's trial was delayed til January so Michael could BAM first, rendering the trial moot?

Just a thought! However, I've personally given up pinning my hopes on any kind of BAM Date being given to us in clue form....in the immortal words of Doris Day....."WHAT WILL BE, WILL BE!"....it's easier on the heart that way!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places....and those who don\'t believe in magic will never find it" - Roald Dahl

December 23, 2010, 06:58:36 PM
Would not that be the most awesomest way to wrap up this year...on new years eve.....MJs comeback. OMGosh i would fall into a heap of tears but all tears of JOY. Peace Love and Michael Jackson!!!

Quote from: "nefari"
Not getting my hopes up but 50 cent did say 2010 Thriller and it made me wonder how in the heck could MJ return in 2010 as time is running out fast. "Can't make it Another Day" :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~~spreading the love~~~lets heal the world~~
~~Oklahomas most dedicated fan....Sheryll~~
~~~~~~~I Love U Michael~~~~~~~

December 23, 2010, 09:18:06 PM

50 cent was not talking about mj return date as a 2010 thriller, he was talking about his new track MONSTER with MJ being the updated 2010 thriller..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

December 23, 2010, 09:57:34 PM
Quote from: "heisinme09"
Quote from: "bec"

Great point, Bec! But what if we just flip that concept upside down? Maybe Murray's trial was delayed til January so Michael could BAM first, rendering the trial moot?

Just a thought! However, I've personally given up pinning my hopes on any kind of BAM Date being given to us in clue form....in the immortal words of Doris Day....."WHAT WILL BE, WILL BE!"....it's easier on the heart that way!

Sure it's possible. I think though that so much has been made about the Murray thing that there's more to that story. A point needs to be made, there's a purpose here, and we need to see it through.

But with Michael... who knows, lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

suspicious mind

December 23, 2010, 10:08:34 PM
i hate to get all preachy here but all of the bam dates make me think of all of the end of the world stuff. many many times the end of the world has been predicted and yet here we are. i see the same here. no one knows when it will happen ( michael or christ  ) we just need to be ready.

sermons over no offering taken ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

December 23, 2010, 10:51:53 PM

50 cent was not talking about his return date as the 2010 thriller...he was talking about there new track he had with MJ..MONSTER..he quoted:" the new 2010 thriller version"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 23, 2010, 11:02:52 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
i hate to get all preachy here but all of the bam dates make me think of all of the end of the world stuff. many many times the end of the world has been predicted and yet here we are. i see the same here. no one knows when it will happen ( michael or christ  ) we just need to be ready.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  so well said suspicious mind!  
and in light of the "no offering taken" remark, I hope you don't mind me putting in my two cents!
 :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  oh man that was corny! Sorry!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MJonmind

December 23, 2010, 11:05:23 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"

I like MJ's JAM words, "We must live each day like it's the last".
My offering is a very Happy Christmas to you.[attachment=0:8f0yqqwu]offering-plate[1].jpg[/attachment:8f0yqqwu]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 23, 2010, 11:19:16 PM
Hey guys I've read a lot of quotes that Michael said but the one that keeps sticking out in my mind is  "To die would be an awfully big adventure" Can anyone tell me when did he quote this.  That quote really has me curious I mean to say something like that and then to have all of this come up Uummm! Maybe you guys already figured that one out and I am just slow to catch on but Anyway sorry I kinda got side tracked but I kinda agree about the Murray thing too I feel that Michael wants to prove a point as far as Murray going to trial so I am not sure that he will BAM before then I think he wants to see how far this trial will play out then I think he will make his grand entrance.  Just my opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

December 23, 2010, 11:25:03 PM
Quote from: "mopey3655"
Hey guys I've read a lot of quotes that Michael said but the one that keeps sticking out in my mind is  "To die would be an awfully big adventure" Can anyone tell me when did he quote this.  That quote really has me curious I mean to say something like that and then to have all of this come up Uummm! Maybe you guys already figured that one out and I am just slow to catch on but Anyway sorry I kinda got side tracked but I kinda agree about the Murray thing too I feel that Michael wants to prove a point as far as Murray going to trial so I am not sure that he will BAM before then I think he wants to see how far this trial will play out then I think he will make his grand entrance.  Just my opinion.

Hook: And now, Peter Pan, you shall die.
Peter: To die would be an awfully big adventure.

I think Michael may have said it on the Rabbi Shmuley tapes but I'm not positive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions